Hello! In this Roleplay, you are one of many dragons from all different tribes from both Pantala and Pyrrhia joining a school in the rainforest to get to know all  the tribes! so far their are four winglets more will be added soon!

Rules: No Overpowered characters

No controling other's characters

No Animus, you can have encanted objects though

No hybrids (yet)

I have the right to not accept your character

you can have up to four characters, 2 student (three when i add more later on) and 1-2 staff members.

Saves last 48 hours

You can have same gender shipping if the other person says its ok

In Other put what your OC is (Teacher/Student) In your color

Frog winglet:

Seawing: Open

Mudwing: Open

Skywing: Open

Rainwing: Open

Icewing: Open

Nightwing: Open

Sandwing: Open

Silkwing: Open

Hivewing: Trilobite (me)

Leafwing: Open

Tiger winglet:

Hivewing: Open

Anaconda winglet:

Panther winglet:

Mudwing: Boar (Me)

Staff:

Founder/Principal: Heliconia (me)

Vice Principal: Open

Art Teacher:Open

History Teacher: Gila (me)

Music Teacher: Open

Hunting Teacher: Open

Fighting teacher: Open

Science Teacher: Open

English/Literature Teacher: Open

Math Teacher: Open

Welcomer (like fatespeaker was): Open

Librarian: Open

Student form:

Name: 

Sexuality: 

Tribe: 

Appearrence: 

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): 

Personality:

Other:

Staff form:

Name: 

Tribe: 

Sexuality: 

Appearence: 

Power (Only one; no animus; optional): 

Personality:

What they do (What they teach; their job; ect.): 

Other

My forms:

Student forms:

Name:Trilobite

Sexuality: Gay

Tribe: Hivewing

Appearrence: he is a large hivewing with Black scales lined with orange and yellow scales, he has three wings, one was half torn off and one was gone completely. He wore silver glasses and had pure yellow eyes. 

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): He has paralyzing toxins in his tail stinger

Personality: Gruff, rarely talks, not rude but not kind either, usually very grumpy.

Other: Student

Name: Boar

Sexuality: Bi

Tribe: Mudwing

Appearrence: A small light brown mudwing with fangs resting outside on his upper lip like a boar, he has streaks of amber stripes going along his wings and no scars.

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): None

Personality: Very shy and quiet, but is able to pick up on things no one else did

Staff forms:

Name: Heliconia

Tribe: Rainwing

Sexuality: straight

Appearence: A normal rainwing that stays a a pinkish red all the time with curly horns and missing a frill by her left ear

Power (Only one; no animus; optional): none

Personality: Very kind and optimistic but strict

What they do (What they teach; their job; ect.): She is the fonder and principal of the school

Other: Founder/Principal

Name: Gila

Tribe: Sandwing

Sexuality: Gay

Appearence: He is a huge dark brown sandwing with stripes of pale yellow scales all over him. He has an enchanted gold armband that lets him remember everything about the history of both Pantala and Pyrrhia

Power (Only one; no animus; optional): None

Personality: Very kind, loves telling stories, protective of others

What they do (What they teach; their job; ect.): History teacher

Other: History Teacher

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wildside 

ICEWINGS DAH BEST PROVE ME WRONG

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Join Rp: /353569

Form incoming!

By the way, can spoilers for the books be kept to a minimum? I've only read up to book ten, and Darkstalker. I haven't read the winglets yet, book eleven, or book twelve.

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}

save panther seawing please !

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan | capriborn

im still waiting for the world to end

@Sparky yes spoilers can be at a minimum but i am still keeping the three tribes from the two books so...sorry. Try avoiding my history class in this roleplay too.

• Posted at:

Wildside 

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

So sorry! this has nothing to do with the winlet boks btw i haven't read them anyway

• Posted at:

Wildside 

Save a Anaconda Skywing, please.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Anaconda skywing saved and panter seawing saved for you two awesome people!

• Posted at:

Wildside 

@Marx Panther seawing Saved

Frog winglet:

Tiger winglet:

Anaconda winglet:

Panther winglet:

Seawing: Saved (Marx)

• Posted at:

Wildside 

Name: Galatheid

Sexuality: Ace

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance: Galatheid is a thin, sleek SeaWing dragonet. She's far from the most intimidating dragon, especially since you can tell even from just a quick glance that she isn't the most physically powerful dragon around. She almost always has a relatively calm expression, with a small smile and lidded eyes. It's hard for a lot of dragons to tell if she's smug or just tired all the time. She's slightly taller than most dragonets her age, but not by too much.

Most of Galatheid's scales are a soft, pale blue, with the scales on the top of her head and down her spine being a slightly darker shade. Her underbelly, however, is light pink- a color it shares with her wing membranes and the webbing along her body. The edges of Galatheid's gills and the insides of her ears are an even lighter pink. Her glowing scales are a slightly darker pink than her underbelly. Galatheid keeps her scales pristine and polished as much as she can, although they're oddly glittery even without that.

Galatheid's horns are slightly longer than an average SeaWing's horns, though they have the same curving shape. At the base, her horns are blue, but they fade to pink at the tips. They share this coloration with her claws.

Scattered across her body are a few small, old scars, barely noticeable even if you were to look closely for them. For the most part, these scars actually come from pretty mundane things, like Galatheid tripping and getting scraped or bumping into something.

Despite Galatheid's affinity for jewelry and shiny things, she typically doesn't wear any. Even when she does, it's not much- usually just a little silver necklace with a single pearl in the middle.

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): Immune to any sort of mind control/manipulation/etc. Isn't aware of this, though. 

Personality: The first impression Galatheid gives most dragons is that of a dragon who is relatively friendly, relaxed, and easygoing, if a bit...overconfident.

While not exactly an extremely outgoing and social dragon, Galatheid is still affable, polite, and humorous when interacting with others, so long as there's not a whole crowd of dragons in front of her. The dragonet can come off as self-absorbed, however- and vain, too, especially with how much time she spends keeping her scales and claws perfectly clean. She frequently makes jokes about marrying her own reflection or other similar things, and has a tendency to be very melodramatic.

If Galatheid truly puts her mind to a goal, she will achieve it no matter what. It may take her a while, however- she has the tendency to take long breaks from her goals, especially if she's busy with other things or just plain lacks the motivation at the moment. She also doesn't apply this driven nature to things she doesn't feel completely devoted to, and the sort of goals she does truly care about enough to finish can be...odd, to say the least. She may decide to, no matter what, eat a coconut before the day is over, and in pursuit of the best coconut for this task, ignore things that are generally more important like schoolwork. To another dragon, the way she ignores or drops projects she cares less about can make Galatheid seem fickle and capricious, as well as lazy.

Past Galatheid's self-assured exterior is a dragon who doubts herself at nearly every step. Her lively nature is an attempt to hide her insecurities from other dragons, and she pushes away those close to her in fear of them discovering this. As a result, she also never really faces any of her negative emotions head on, instead ignoring them and bottling them up as if to pretend they never existed in the first place. Due to this, on the rare occasion that she ''does'' show her displeasure with something, it seems to come suddenly and be way over the top. She holds grudges for a long time, and can be petty at times.

Galatheid is also deeply distrustful of other dragons, especially due to the above. She doesn't have much faith in other dragons to tell the truth, although she isn't actually the type to speak up when she knows another dragon is lying- she may not believe them, but if you ask her, it's not her place to get involved with anything like that.

Other: student (panther seawing)

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan | capriborn

im still waiting for the world to end

Name:Honey

Tribe: hivewing

Sexuality: pansexual

Appearence:she is a normal sized hivewing with black scales she has streaks of yellow and amber dots here and there she has pure yellow eyes she has sharp white teeth and black horns and claws she has stingers in her wrists that can inject a paralyzing venom she has a thin tail and four wings

Power (Only one; no animus; optional):wrist stingers 

Personality:like her name Honey is as sweet as honey she is a lot like Cricket liking books she isn't afraid to use her stingers she likes to help other dragons and likes learning about other tribes she doesn't like water or mud she hardly ever stops talking but when she does her eyes will dart around the room looking at tiny details that nobody cares to look at she can be absent-minded at times

What they do (What they teach; their job; ect.):she is a student

Other:student

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Name: Shadow

Age: 14 (In human years; I don't know the equivlent in dragon years, sorry!)

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe: Nightwing

Appearrence: He looks like a typical Nightwing with Mind reading powers; However, he actually does have two things that do stick out: 1. A scar that starts at his eye, and ends at his chin. 2. He has a brown leather bag slung over his one arm.

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): He has normal Nightwing powers, and he can read minds

Personality: Very cold and mysterious, he immensely dislikes having to socalize with any dragon. Even though he doesn't want to show it, he has a soft spot for dragonets.

Other: Student (Also, he tries to keep his Mindreading power a secret; This is just part of Other, by the way!)

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me

Sparky!

"No matter what happens, there's always something good, because hope never dies!" ~ Sparky

A good quote from Vamporizer:

"WHEN LIFE PUSHES YOU BACK, PUNCH IT IN THE FACE."

Forum Twin: Wolfdragon43782 {Alphawolf}

@Sparky Shadow is accepted!

@Marx Galatheid is accepted!

@Teal Honey is accepted!

• Posted at:

Wildside 

are fan tibes allowed?

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

Name: Octopus

Sexuality: straight

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearrence: Octopus is a dark blue with lighter blue on his winngs, tail and face. His wings also have sea green scales mixed in. He has deep blue eyes and is slightly smaller than the average SeaWing.

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): ... none ...

Personality: Octopus is kind and caring but will fight when necessary. He is slightly rebellious when things seem off to him. He doesn't judge dragons by their appearance. Octopus likes water/lake/oceans/ponds and prefers to be near them.

Other:Student

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

UwU. Save a Frog Silkwing, and could he have a possible ship with Trilobite?

Also, save a leafwing in Panther and a welcomer

• Posted at:

Seeker

She/her

LGBT+

GoddesoAviansWindanCandy

I'm sorry

OMG Is. that. a. CANDDDDYYYYYYY????

YESSSSSS. GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! 

@Seeker yes the frog silkwing can have a ship with Trilobite. Frog Silkwing and Panther Leafwing saved.

No fan tribes allowed.

Octopus is accepted!

• Posted at:

Wildside 

Name: Inferno.
Gender Male.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Tribe: Skywing.
Appearance: Bright shining blue eyes, with pure black pupils. His scales are a dark red, like blood that has dried recently.
Power: I always thought it would be fun to have a FIRESCALES PoV, so I'll try it!
Personality: Snippy and short tempered, he is a dragon with good intentions, but not many dragons like him because he tends to lash out. Very rash, and doesn't think things through.
Other: Student.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Vamp Inferno is accepted!

• Posted at:

Wildside 

@hey wild side can you put my hivewing Honey in the tiger winglet please?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Can I join?Skyfrost's form is in my sig.Her flaw is her past.You remember me Amazingart.Can SKyfrost have Icewing or Skywing in the panther winglet?Idc if she's a SKywing or Icewing

Name:Reaper

Tribe:NIghtwing

In Reborn's army,trying to escape

Flaws:Her sister and family

Abilities:MIndreading

Name:Echo

In reborn's army,trying to escape

Flaws:Really young,Reper's sister

Abilities:Capable of mimicing dragon's voices.She does not have a voice of her own so uses her sister's voice

Name:Darkstar:

In Reborns army,trying to protect her family

Flaws:Too afraid and stuned after her mate,Blade's,death.Echo and Reaper's mom.

Abilities:Assasien

• Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

@Skyfrost no you are not accepted. You must use the form i give and you can have only two students, two staff.

• Posted at:

Wildside 

Ok.I'll keep SKyfrost and Echo as students.Reaper is a staff member.Can she be  Libarien?And can I have  Darkstar in Reborn's army?
  • Posted at:

can i be a HYBRID

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

Visit RP: /349867

@Skyfrost Reborn isn't in this. and none of them are accepted until you fill out the proper form on the first post

• Posted at:

Wildside 

spots!

Frog winglet:

Seawing: Octopus (Cloudburst)

Nightwing: Shadow (Sparky)

Silkwing: Saved (Seeker)

Tiger winglet:

Hivewing: Honey (Teal)

Anaconda winglet:

Skywing: Inferno (Vamp)

Panther winglet:

Seawing: Galatheid (Marx)

Leafwing: saved (Seeker)

Staff:

Founder/Principal: Heliconia (me)

Vice Principal: Open

Art Teacher:Open

History Teacher: Gila (me)

Music Teacher: Open

Hunting Teacher: Open

Fighting teacher: Open

Science Teacher: Open

English/Literature Teacher: Open

Math Teacher: Open

Welcomer (like fatespeaker was): Saved (Seeker)

Librarian: Open

• Posted at:

Wildside 

@Blue read the rules, no hybrids allowed until all student spots are filled

• Posted at:

Wildside 

Name: Echo

Sexuality: ????

Tribe: nightwing

Appearrence: narmal nightwing altough rather small

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): mimicing voices

Personality:shy and likes to stay alone

Other:Has no voiceof her own

Name: Skyfrost

Sexuality:??????

Tribe:  Skywing 

Appearrence: Muscular and is faster than she looks.

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): firescales

Personality:feirce and protective

Other:has a dark past

Name: Reaper

Sexuality: ????

Appearence: Normal nightwing

Power (Only one; no animus; optional): animus tailsman that turns holder invisible

Personality:outgoing and protective of family and friends

What they do (What they teach; their job; ect.): libabarien

Other:Afraid for her sister,Echo's safety.

• Posted at:

@Skyfrost all are accepted!

• Posted at:

Wildside 

Thx! Can SKyfrost (is she an Skywing or Icewing?) be in panter winglet?
  • Posted at:

@skyfrost sure and she is skywing

• Posted at:

Wildside 

(:
  • Posted at:

Ok everyone! New plan! I am moving everyone up! meaning, it you have say a skywing in tiger winglet but there is no skywing in frog winglet and you have no dragon in frog winglet i am moving you to frog winglet. Also, everyone is allowed to have 4 students! one in each winglet just to get moved along. When every spot is filled i will add two new winglets for hybrids! Only one hybrid for everyone but i will add more rules for hybrids later. Get spots filled!

SPOTS:

Frog winglet:

Seawing: Octopus (Cloudburst)

Skywing: Skyfrost (Skyfrost)

Nightwing: Shadow (Sparky)

Silkwing: Saved (Seeker)

Tiger winglet:

Seawing: Galatheid (Marx)

Mudwing: Boar (me)

Skywing: Inferno (Vamp)

Nightwing: Echo (Skyfrost)

Hivewing: Honey (Teal)

Leafwing:  saved (Seeker)

Anaconda winglet:

Panther winglet:

Mudwing:Open

Leafwing:Open

Open Student spots!:

Mudwings: 3

Sandwings: 4

Skywings: 2

Seawings: 2
Rainwings: 4
Icewings: 4
Nightwings: 2
Hivewings: 2
Silkwings: 3
Leafwings: 3

• Posted at:

Wildside 

I spent like ten seconds on my form so I'm reposting it:

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Heliconia academy

Name: Inferno.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Tribe: Skywing.
Appearance: Bright shining blue eyes, with pure black pupils. His scales are a dark red, like blood that has dried recently. His wings are slightly normal than an average skywing’s and can fly for longer periods of time than other skywings. Is slender but strong, and is realtively large. Has a permenant annoyed expression on his face, which matches his feeling, usually annoyed.
Power: I always thought it would be fun to have a FIRESCALES PoV, so I'll try it!
Personality: Snippy and short tempered, he is a dragon with good intentions, but not many dragons like him because he tends to lash out. Very rash, and doesn't think things through. Is touchy on the subject on his firescales, and doesn't really like to talk about it. Finds other people who are overly optimistic to be stupid and uninformed.
Other: Student

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Was gonna sign up, but someone stole my nickname plus dragon name and I saw no animus are allowed, nor I think moon born power dragons, Well tecnially they didn't steal it but whispers Inferno is way cooler as what I have her. Even if she didn't have powers that I gave her. *giggles* then runs away pretending I never said that.

• Posted at:

JCQUEⱠY₦

"We aren't letting the forums go down without a fight."

Some say strange

Some say odd

I say child of the living God

Inferno

Rain/Night

Daughter of GloryBringer

My Tennessee Mountain Home

Fam: Zane, Nimarfira, Dismay,Seeker

@Inferno please join! You could have a better name or make a new oc! Try an icewing, rainwing, or sandwing! i need 4 of each

• Posted at:

Wildside 

I'll make a form or two when I get home from school tonight.

Save a sandwing!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Name: Crow

Gender Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Her scales, like a crows, shimmer with colors in the light. Her “stars” are the same, like pearls. 

Power (only one; No animus;Optional): Mindreading

Personality: Crow is loud, annoying, and loves to eat. She is also a quick learner and a creative problem solver. 

Staff form:

Name: Grum

Tribe: Mudwing

Sexuality: Straight

Appearence: Grum is a normal Mudwing with large wings. 

Power (Only one; no animus; optional): None

Personality: Grum is gruff and military-like, but also loves telling stories and comforting young dragons. Many think of him as a grandpa figure. 

What they do (What they teach; their job; ect.): Hunting/Fighting

Other Hunting/Fighting teacher

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

~The Extroverted Author~

Proud Member of the Restored Church of Jesus Christ

her wrists were glowing mildly

• Posted at:

My oc for now.

Name: Swallow tail

tribe: Silkwing.

colors: yellow with dark grey zig zags and.

accseories: none yet.

abilities: silkwing stuff.

Is about to go through metamorphisis.

1 , , 3 ... 11 , 12 , 13