Trilobite kept staring

Heliconia was in the library sorting books "Hello Haven. What's up?"

"Yes, there are different types of scavengers. Now, does anyone know who the first animus was?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SILVER

Join heliconia academy- /353569

wof truth or dare- /355465

Story idea poll- /355538

Hmmm was it Fathom?

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

Bakugou x Kirishima till I die

no wait it was an icewing right?

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

:Actually," Gila tapped his desk "It was a rainwing."

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Skua stared at mojave, smiling slightly. If her deduction of his mannerisms was correct, he didn't hate her at all, but felt annoyed at being wrong-footed by her already knowing his name and who he was. She decided to try talking to him at the end of class, and focused on what Gila was saying.

(p.s. Sorry I Was gone for so long.)

(p.p.s. Heliconia can I have a class schedule?)

(p.p.p.s. I love the idea of a Skua/Mojave Ship)

• Posted at:

Hour 1: History

Hour 2: reading

Hour 3: Math

Hour four: Hunting

Lunch

Hour 5: fighting

Hour 6: Free time/end of day

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Mojave wasn't exactly listening, like he normally does. He seems to be writing. "Hmmm, this story should be a cliffhanger, ending with a plot twist." he muttered.

Iceweaver looked awake, but really, she was asleep.

Swampy paid full attention to Gila.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Nightspinner screamed and cannoned into a wall “I THINK IM STARTING MY MEDAMORFACES!” Nightspinners wrist glowed brightly as she ran over to the spinning cave (are there one of those in the school?) Nightspinner started spinning glowing black silk with white stars in it.

Spirit Looked over at nightspinner “go to the spinning cave.” She said to nightspinner.

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

Gila was holding a glass rainwing statue when nightspinner screamed causing him to stiffen and drop it "Oh for moons sake!" he growled.

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Crow yawned. “Are we supposed to be in history right now?”

//Sorry for not being on

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Crow your ate for history

lol

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

its ok)

"I think so"

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Crow leapt to her feet. “We’re late!” She put her wing under Nettel’s. “We gotta go!”

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

Codemaker Codebreaker

Joined February of 2018

~The Extroverted Author~

Nettel hurried to class with her but slipped and fell pulling her down too and accidently kissed her and he blushed

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Vortex made Trolibite blink, then went to her cave and fell asleep, waiting for the next day.

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

"Vortex!" Gila called "Class is not over! Get back here!"

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

”but I thought there hasn’t been any animus Rainwings” she looked down at the scroll confusingly and then rubbed her necklace ignoring the commotion 

“oh my that’s bad theat was a beautiful statue”

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"I'll go get her." Peppermint grumbled, and later returned with a snoring Vortex.

Vortex:*Snor-Wha?

"Er... there's been a problem with Vortex going to her sleepcave and Peppermint having to get her, and bring her back, sleeping." Haven said.

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

"Let me see her."

"Well, this was years ago. The first animus was a rainwing princess named Constrictor. She used her powers for evil and before she died she made her entire tribe forget animus magic existed in the tribe."

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

”so how do you know about it?”

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"Why, I was their when Constrictor was born! i am very old." he chuckled. "And she said only rainwings, not other tribes. Now, any questions?"

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

”but that’s stupid if you dont want to be remembered then surely you would erase every living dragons mind unless she didn’t want to be forgotten and instead she just wanted to be know for being mysterious, or she had some hidden plan underneath her actions “

she starts fiddiling with her necklace 

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"That's because she gifted the power to the icewings, ausing the war of animus queens. She gave each queen the power in hopes to destroy them so she could rule the world. in this time, rainwings were extremly pwoerful. She realized far to late her power was dangerous and never wanted her tribe to know about it. Until," he tapped a poster of Heliconia and another rainwing next to her "Headmistress Heliconia found out her brother, Toucan, was an animus." 

Boar gasped "No way"

Trillobite snorted "Shocker." 

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Spirit Looked up at The poster “ Is Headmistress Helicoia an animus?” She asked the teacher. She worried about Nightspinner

Nightspinner Was in peace in her cocoon as her wings formed. Day 2

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Mojave sighed. "Gila, have you ever thought that Heliconia and her brother had nightwing relatives? Or that your words are just from a dream? I must add in true knowledge in this case. None of the Pantalan tribes harvested animus, so they are out of the picture. Icewings, they have had animuses until Darkstalker, but there is a possiblilty of them still having that gene in the royalty. Nightwings, they got the animus powers from Darkstalker, since it is possible that someone stole the scroll before Peril's father and turned themself animus. Seawings, they still have living animus. Skywings? Oh, they dislike animuses and make sure none exist in their tribe. Rainwings? The only one was Chamelon, but he is out of the picture. Mudwings, they haven't had animuses in never. They never had any. There ARE sightings of sandwing animuses. On the other hand, it wuld be impossible for you to live over decillions of years. You wouldn't be here, you wouldn't even be bones anymore. So explain, why are you telling us false information?" I might be a storyteller, but I have knowledge.

Swampy listened to Mojave and actually believed him.

Iceweaver awoke. "Hm?"

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

”so surely one of their parents was an animus or she just wanted the entie world to end in war”

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

“First things first I will answer the small questions. Heliconia is not an animus and no they are not related to nightwings. They are full Rainwings.” Gila went to his desk and put on a necklace that was on it. He stood there for a moment before he took it off and put it back then walked over to Mojave, faint burn marks on his neck now. “Actually, every singly dragon has animus powers, but only very few are activated.”

“How is that possible?” Anubis asked.

“DNA. Inside our DNA is genes that make us up. Anubis and Mojave have tail barb venom, and their’s is clearly activated. Mine however is a mutation in my genes, and I cannot use my venom. Animus magic works the same way. Except, the mutation IS using the powers. It is more dominant in Seawings, sandwings, and Icewings, but is still seen in other tribes. Constrictor was one of the rare ones that did have animus magic and so was Toucan. That answer your questions?”

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

“Yes. So some scientists say scavengers might be related to dragons, if that’s the case. Would that mean there could possibly be animus scavengers?”

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

"Possibly. That would explain how some scavengers could comunicate with dragons."

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Inferno would broke the rules if she entered, so much as the school despite she has never actually used her magic in almost any roleplay, she has actually never used her fire breathe, and never used her animus to defeat or kill anyone, and only once killed someone with venom in a roleplay. *Shrugs and walks out the door* since I broke the rule by coming in here with me signature*

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

@Inferno i can make an exception if you give Heliconia a good reason *winks*

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Crow let out a tiny yelp when Nettel pulled her down. When their lips touched, her eyes widened and she instantly blushed. She quickly scrambled off him, embarrassed. “We can talk about this later!” She said, before helping him into history just as Gila was talking about DNA. 

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

Codemaker Codebreaker

Joined February of 2018

~The Extroverted Author~

Mojave was surprisingly calm. "I still want answers. How are you not ashes in the wind? And your DNA information is way off; though it might be because yournot a science person. First, what is DNA? Deoxyribonucleic acid is a molecule composed of two chains that coil around each other to form a double helix carrying the genetic instructions used in the growth, development, functioning, and reproduction of all known living organisms and many viruses. No tribe has similar DNA. They are all drastically different. Some tribes don't have the DNA to make the animus gene. We sandwings have the DNA to make us like we are, just like all the other tribes. Pantala had never been shown the animus genes, so they have never had it. We, on the other hand, only have a few tribes that have the capable genes to become animus." he peered at the necklace. "Is that the reason your live at this moment?"

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Gila picked the necklace up, but it started to sizzle and burn his talons and he put it down "Yes. It was a gift from my mother, who was an animus. She was the one who taught me about animus genes. I am not a science person so its not as simple for me to grasp as others." he sighed "However, as much as dragon tribes all have different DNA, this necklace proves to me we all have one gene the same, minus the wing gene, and that animus powers. Now, Leafwings and Silkwings dont have this gene but it is a rare possibility that hivewings do, due to them being related to clearsight, who did have the gene"

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

valencia sees mojave eyeing the professors necklace and quickly hides her necklace 

• Posted at:

Bakugou is best boi

nettel followed

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

*hmm...because she rarely uses her animus and I am not like you missed because she teleported, oh boy I hate when people do that, also because she will not be an all powerful dragon mary sue and be able to do what ever she wants and when she fights, she can't use her magic, and powers to figure out someone else next move, because I am a nice person, I only use her powers like litterally once or twice in a rp, and usaully not the mind reading part. She cannot become the ruler of everyone, she will not fight her mom, to become Queen, because I litterally can't make her do that. No controling everyone and everything she sees at all ever. I only use her camouflage mostly, and venom to hunt, her claws are the only thing she can really use to hurt anyone. She hates being called princess, she is not another Darkstalker, only uses her powers for good like every two years and only enchants good things like a seashell so she can show someone whats going on back home, that will be her only enchanted object probably for at least a while. She wont run down the halls yelling I am a pretty princess or say I am offended or have guards following her around, she will try and keep her powers a secret and cast a spell on herself so she will die if she uses them for evil or turns evil. But I wont make her turn evil, unless you want me to, and because um I am your friend, and I can do cute puppy dogs eyes, and did I mention she like only uses her powers once or twice per rp anyways, unless its camouflage, but mostly only for a game of hide and seek or because she likes pretending she is a normal rainwing. Also, call me Jacquelyn and I will give you permisson to use her if I ever have to leave the rp and I have never allowed anyone else to use her before, like ever. Also, feel free to crush on her, especially if you have a male icewing. *Winks back* Plus I wont even list who her parents are in the sign up, because she is not a show off. Also she can't bring others back to life.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

Nightpinner is almost ready to come out. Day 4

”that answered my question” Spirit replied to the teacher 

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

@Jacquelyn just give me her form and she is accepted and thank you so much!

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Hold on I need to find it.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"