Inferno smiled alright at least he didn't say yes your majesty to me or anything like a normal dragon would. She slowly drew a picture in the dirt of her mother and father wondering what they were doing. She knew she was not going to make any friends unless they were part icewing. Slowly she traced her finger into the dirt until she had drawn her twin sister who had died last year. Then her sisters future husband a skywing, who was also dead because it had been his fault that her sister died, before the accident happened Inferno had been a normal sweet dragon who never fought and had hated to, now she was different. She only got along with icewings and her great grandmother Granduer. She suddenly picked up a diamond. Thanks sunny she whispered and slowly said Granduer and hoped no one would walk in especially Crimson or any skywings.

*Mods Please let this through*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

Crimson smiled and laughed a bit.  "Are you so worried about that?  You really don't think I know who you are, do you?  I am part Skywing, yes, but I am also part Nightwing.  Now...your majesty, why are you here?  I do not wish to start a fight, but I only wish to know why."  Crimson said walking behind her and sat down next to her.  

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

Inferno growled I spoke to soon. Um, to make friends because um I don't know, because my mother wants me to. Why else? Though no one want's to be my friend that is why my sister is dead, because everyone thinks we were born with to much power like Darkstalker and that'd we would turn evil, so far I have managed to escape harm, because I am my mothers only heir now, so yeah I guess that is why I try not to use my powers to often so know one will remeber I have powers if that makes sense.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Iceglow wasnt sure how to react to the display of affection, growing up alone all her life.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Frostbite landed and walked into the school looking around carefully when she saw a dragon ahead (Gold) she stood still unsure what to do "I'm hello please don't run away" i said

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Crimson nodded at Inferno and grabbed her talon and put a bracelet with a red and black stone in it.  "Consider this a gift from someone like you, Inferno.  This will not only help you control and suppress your powers but also prevent the overflow of people's thoughts running in your mind and etc."  He told her while placing the golden band on her.  "And don't think this means I like you Inferno."  He said smiling faintly.  

(Can Crimson have a crush on Inferno?)

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Inferno um, thanks she says, not sure what to think, hmm, are you telling me to wear this so I don't read your mind and see you do like me, then she raises an eyebrow as if she was going to get mad, but than smirks nah it couldn't why. 

Um, does that answer it. Yes.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

be why not just why. Seriously before I sent that it said that couldn't be why

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

What do you mean?  

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

A single post incoming.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Alright.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

I bet they will all show up in the morning. 

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Awwww, no.  I worked hard on Crimson's responce...

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

(Hope nobody minds me just dropping in a new character of mine) (P.S. I'm new to the forums so sorry if I mess things up :P)

Name: Storyteller

Tribe: NightWing

Skills: Writing, Prophesy Decoder

Crush: Open

Personality: Paranoid, Careful, Wants everything to have balance and order (Very tidy), Introvert (But he will never be afraid to talk when books come into a conversation)

Appearance: Dark purple scales with iridescent qualities, dark gray underbelly sales, horns turn upwards and bend forward (Cresent shape), evergreen eyes, thin and lean stature and bodytype

Hybrid: No

Animus: No

Moonborn: No

Teacher or Student: Teacher

Backstory: Ever since he received his first book from his parents, Blindsight and Mindgames, as a birthday gift when he turned 5, Storyteller has always had his sights on writing just like the authors of the countless stories he read as a dragonet. Once he turned 14, he began to invest his abundant amount of time staying at home while his father Mindgames assisted the queen with orders and his mother Blindsight practiced her mastery of braille to write his own stories. Since Storyteller's mother couldn't see, he would always take time to read her his latest tales of war, friendship, and family. So when it was reported only 3 years later that Blindsight had drowned by an incapacitaing wave when out at the beach during a thunderstorm, Storyteller and his father were devestated. Mindgames had become filled with overwhelming grief, refusing to go to work or eating at times. Storyteller, however, didn't let the grief consume him and made sure to let the life of his mother live on in his stories. He recited narratives to yound dragonets of a blind dragon that wouldn't let anything stand in her way, and how she conquered every task she was given. After his escapades of reading to all the dragonets, he decided to become a teacher at the academy, hoping to pass on his knowledge to all he teaches. He also later became a stellar decoder of prophecies, which surprisingly helped greatly in stopping small accidents that NightWing students would inform him of in the usual 'prophesy subtle hinting' lingo.

Special Powers: Sees into the future (Prefers not to use this power because of all the terrible things he forsees)

Winglet: StormWinglet, teaches Writing (If teachers have specific Winglets that they teach, but I'm not exactly sure if that is right)

Other: POV Color (please inform me if this color is taken)

• Posted at:

~Currently listening to the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack and crying~

Call me by Neo. Yes, like that dude from The Matrix.

I am in a tired state, yet I can't sleep.

I mean how I typed Inferno's respone to yours but nevermind that.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I do not think it's gonna come. 

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Okay wait are you asking what do I mean by the yes thing. Yes Crimson can have a crush on her. Did I forget to write hint? The other post is still incoming but ignore it.

*Mods may the force be with me. Please let this post force it's way through the filters.*

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Yes, Crimson can have crush on Inferno.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

(Hope nobody minds me just dropping in a new character of mine) (P.S. I'm new to the forums so sorry if I mess things up :P)

Personality: Paranoid, Careful, Wants everything to have balance and order (Very tidy), Introvert (But he will never be afraid to talk when books come into a conversation)

Appearance: Dark purple scales with iridescent qualities, dark gray underbelly sales, horns turn upwards and bend forward (Cresent shape), evergreen eyes, thin and lean stature and bodytype

Backstory: Ever since he received his first book from his parents, Blindsight and Mindgames, as a birthday gift when he turned 5, Storyteller has always had his sights on writing just like the authors of the countless stories he read as a dragonet. Once he turned 14, he began to invest his abundant amount of time staying at home while his father Mindgames assisted the queen with orders and his mother Blindsight practiced her mastery of braille to write his own stories. Since Storyteller's mother couldn't see, he would always take time to read her his latest tales of war, friendship, and family. So when it was reported only 3 years later that Blindsight had drowned by an incapacitaing wave when out at the beach during a thunderstorm, Storyteller and his father were devestated. Mindgames had become filled with overwhelming grief, refusing to go to work or eating at times. Storyteller, however, didn't let the grief consume him and made sure to let the life of his mother live on in his stories. He recited narratives to yound dragonets of a blind dragon that wouldn't let anything stand in her way, and how she conquered every task she was given. After his escapades of reading to all the dragonets, he decided to become a teacher at the academy, hoping to pass on his knowledge to all he teaches. He also later became a stellar decoder of prophecies, which surprisingly helped greatly in stopping small accidents that NightWing students would inform him of in the usual 'prophesy subtle hinting' lingo.

Special Powers: Sees into the future (Prefers not to use this power because of all the terrible things he forsees)

Winglet: StormWinglet (If teachers have specific Winglets that they teach, but I'm not exactly sure if that is right)

• Posted at:

Winglet: StormWinglet (If teachers have specific Winglets that they teach, but I'm not exactly sure if that is right)

• Posted at:

Crimson looked away and smiled a bit.  "Not exactly.  I just don't want you to get overwhelmed with other's thoughts and memories.  And also I put some wards on there to protect you, but this bracelet stays between US, ok?"  He said putting his talon on her's and then walking away.  "If you ever need me, you'll find me either in my room or on the top of the school."  He gave her a little smile and walked away to his room.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

She smiled thinking maybe it wouldn't be so hard to make friends after all. She got up. Thankyou she called after him.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

heyo friends how’s it going?

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

HalfBlood Siblings:Percy(Full Sibling, Ethan (Half Sibling)

Daughter OFrey 

Forum Sisters:Gaia SeekerTimber, And stormbringer, Night

Forum Brothers:Zane and Brine

Gang:Ethan(Quiet),Seeker And Jack

(I apologize for the sudden spam of my message, I was wondering why my post didn't immediately show up, but I guess it takes a while to load. Apologies for the annoyance.)

• Posted at:

Name:Rowan

Tribe/Tribes:SkyWing,Nightwing 

Skills:Extremely skilled in fighting and can fly fast not very good at hunting 

Crush:Open

Personality:Loves fighting and protecting friends vicious in battle and not good at socializing 

Appearance:Completely black scales,has eyes the color of blood in day and amber at night

Hybrid or not:Yes

Animus or not:Yes but doesn't like people finding it out

Moonborn or not:No

Teacher or student:Studen

Backstory:Doesn't want to talk about it

SpeacialPower:Can be soundless at night

Winglit:Blizzard winglet

• Posted at:

Iceglow sensed two other dragons nearby, and cocked her head. One of them had mind reading powers like her...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Crimson turned around and looked at her.  "Anytime Inferno.  You're welcome to visit me anytime you want."

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

Daughter OFrey 

Also mist. Make an signature when you can. And have nothing to do with skyfrost 

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

Daughter OFrey 

And accept the request I sent you 

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

Daughter OFrey 

Up

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

Daughter OFrey 

Up

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

Daughter OFrey 

Hopefully that other post doesn't come through, because it has taken to long.

Inferno looked back don't worry I will visit you tons. She suddenly saw a mouse scurry across the stone and grabbed. It would make a nice meal, she couldn't help but feel someone was listening to her or near by trying to stalk them.

I forgot to ask but does the bracelet crimson gave her still allow her to read minds, but keeps others thoughts out when she want to. when she want's or does she have to take if off if she want's to know if someone else is listening to her her or stalking her.

*mods please let this through*

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

name- tucan

tribe- rainwings

age-8

skills- rainwing stuff, can climb faster than most rainwings, glides fast too.

apperence- her normal colors are pink and gold ( shes happy most of the time)

personatiy- happy! mature adult persona.

hybrid- no

animus- keeps it secret ( she is )

student

backstory- she was the most calm rainwing in her house and was always experimenting with stuff. one day she would craft an animus jewl, the next she'd make a cool thing. her parents came in one day in gave her a letter, it was a letter to go to this school! she exepted quickly

powers- aniums stuff

winglet- power winglet

• Posted at:

dark as night....

seeking your dreams...

it's now or never...

join us....

we are nightwings.....

Darn it my idea of a rainwing animus caught on to quickly. Oh well.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

Daughter OFrey 

frostbite was in her room pacing back and forth muttering about friends everywhere she went she left a trail of white frost she found that annoying her room was next to Crimson's and on the other side was Iceberg's across from her cave was Manta's unlike all the other students she had nothing in her cave since she froze everything she wanted friends but she didn't know who would talk to her suddenly a idea popped into her head Crimson she could try Crimson walking out and closing the wood door and leaving frost talonprints on it she went over to Crimson's door and knocked then waited

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

Gold hugs inferno and then rushes off to her favorite spot in the academy 

• Posted at:

Ruby 

Daughter OPoseidon

Daughter OFrey 

Name:Scarletrose

Tribe/Tribes:Nightwing /Rainwing

Skills:Vemomfire

*Crush: don't have one(yet)

Personality:nice but deadly

Appearance: in no books

Hybrid or Not:yes

Animus Or Not:yes

MoonBorn Or Not:yes (three moons)

Teacher Or Student:student

BackStory Dragons say Queen Glory and that Deathbringer are the best together, but Glory and Starflight are a thing. ( Deathbringer is with some other rainwing! )

Special Power/Powers: fire vemom animus mindreader i can see the futuer.

Winglet: 

PoisonWinglet 

• Posted at:

I'm

Scarletrose

I'm a hybird

I'm mind reader,

I'm an animus,

I can breathe fire,

and vemom.

(Also Vemomfire.)