Yes, the actual fire that can hurt you and causes burns and destruction. Forest is nowhere to be found, only her burning treehouse is there. Who set the fire, and where is Forest?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Ishmael and Milo were there, working in tandem to try and put out the blaze. Neither of them were water deities, so they did their best with what they had. Ishmael was growing great swaths of rockrose, a fire resistant plant, to try and smother flame. Milo hovered nearby, the strong winds from his wingbeats stoping the sparks from settling on unscathed foilage.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

From inside the flames, a shadow whirls by and a loud thud is heard. An acorn falls out of the flames.

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Ishmael whirled to face the source of the thump, the growth of the plants slowing slightly as his focus shifted. "Who's there?" He called out. 

Milo landed and picked up the acorn, turning it over in his hands. How did it not burn?

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

A small squirrel jumped out of the flames, jumping into Milo's hand to grab the acorn. The squirrel also doesn't look burnt. How did that happen? 

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Elf was doing the same as Milo, trying to put it out with her wings, but in an attempt, had fanned the fire instead. After some time, she stopped and flew over to Milo. "It's strange isn't it"

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.

The squirrel stared up at Elf with unblinking eyes. it seemed to know something they didn't.

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ

ɪs ғ ʜʏ

HAIL KEVIN 

Milo was understandly a little disturbed at the fact there was a seemingly fireproof squirrel on his hand. "What's going on?" he demanded, lightly shaking his hand to try and coax the squirrel off of it. This hybrid certainly was no Disney princess.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"If only we had a deity who could speak to animals. That would help us. I can only speak to lynx and partly doves, although they have very bad grammer and sound like gibberish half of the time." The squirrel had kind of freaked her out. 

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.