Hey, so TFSK has been slowing down and some people left.  We now have OCs up for adoption! If you want more info on TFSK or the current plotlines, summon me on another thread.

Races:

Shapeshifts: Basically humans that can shapeshift into one certain animal, but even in human form they might have one or two of their animal's features (e.g. A wolf shapeshift might still have wolf ears and/or tail as a human, or a snake shapeshift might have a forked tongue) Their animal usually goes with their season.

Dwarfs: Small, round people that usually carry flutes and can manipulate fungi with them. Live usually in small villages. Usually wear slouched hats of many colours.

Mimiks: Look like normal people besides rainbow-coloured eyes and five fingers, (Thumbs are not fingers!)

and can mimic any sound exactly.

Thysticals:  (Rare, only three in the FWRP) Have the power to look like any living being, or go invisible, can manipulate any living thing except humans, and teleport themselves and items. 

Agells: Humans with large white wings, sharp eyes and amazing archery skills. Usually live in tribes in the Betweens (territory between Kingdoms) or in the Kingdoms.

I will post the first OCs soon.  Anyone who wants to put their TFSK OCs up for adoption here can.  Some things may be added to the forms so new players know more about the plot/character.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

First up for adoption!

Name: Silver (Is an orphan and has no idea what her last name is)
Nickname^:
Spot: Equinox Member
Race: Mimik
Appearance: Reddish-brown hair. Tall. Very flexible and strong limbs that are great for climbing. Grins a lot. Like, in a creepy way.
Personality: Likes figuring people out, and is very good at it.
Flaws: Fairly impulsive. Takes pleasure in terrifying others.
Mount^: She doesn’t have a mount, but she does have a pet. It is a dragon, but a kind of dragon that doesn’t get very big. It's only a foot tall.
Weapon^: Two silver daggers that are wickedly sharp and perfectly balanced.
Other: Silver is the rival of Oak Redleaf and wants his job.  She is working on the Thystical Project while he is out on a mission. 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Note: Shipping is allowed in TFSK but same-gender shipping is not. 

Name: Teresa Fall

Nickname: None

Spot: Autumn Queen

Race: Shapeshifter (Deer. Or a doe I guess is the official term)

Appearance: Her hair is a orange color, and she has dyed it with streaks of red and hints of yellow. She wears a silver criclet like a crown, that is covered with red leaves. She has vibrant blue eyes, and a pale skin tone. She wears silver colored dresses with orange red accents. She wears dainty silver slippers. 

Personality: She is very gentle and soft spoken. She is very humble about her wealth, and often gives money to the poor. (Because she was poor before she was chosen to become the Kings bride.) She cares about everyone, and tries to help them to the best of her ability.

Flaws: She is not very strong, and sometimes needs help carrying things around. She can also get very defensive of her animals and subjects. She also want attention, and sometimes can be very attention seeking. She worries about things a lot, as she is a perfectionist.

Mount: None

Weapon: Doesn’t know how to use weapons...

Other:

Name: Leopard Seal

Nickname: Candy, Cotton Candy, Seal

Spot: Winter Princess

Race: Thystical

Appearance: Bright blue hair, almost cotton candy color(the blue kind) Her Jaír also is coily and bounces everywhere. She wears it in a ponytail most of the time. She wears a snowflake clip, which is the only piece of jewelry that can stay on when she bounces around the castle all day. She has very light skin and always wears a smile on her face. Her eyes are the same color as her hair, and she wears bright pink jackets and sweaters. She also wears bright blue pants and shoes.

Personality: She is super bubbly and curious. She is outgoing and friendly, and makes friends easy. She is also a bit mischievous, and sometimes plays pranks around the castle. She enjoys turning into different people, and sometimes her favorite animals. Her favorite game is trying to turn into a ridiculous character and seeing if it works. If it works, she laughs because someone out there looks like that. If it doesn’t work, she tries another form. Also, if you can’t tell from the form already, she is super energetic.

Flaws: She cannot be serious, and can be very forgetful at times. She also acts immature, and doesn’t ever act like a Royal. 

Mount: None

Weapon:  She doesn’t have any

Other: Currently inprisoned by Equinox and being experimented on.  She trusts Oak and has come to think of him as a brother, even though he kidnapped her.  She has not attepmted to escape, and is catching up with her sister Snowangel, who is also in Equinox custody.  Knows little of what has been happening.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

up

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Can I have Leopard and Silver?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

@Andalite

I’ve already promised KitCat a while back  to RP Candy for her. So there’s no need for her to go up for adoption. :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

I’ll adopt Queen Teresa Fall, please.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

@Silverskies, Oh!  Sorry, I didn't know that.  I assumed she was abandoned. 

@Maplebee, Silver is open if you still want her, would you like me to fill you in on the RP?

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Andalite, sure! that would be helpful!

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Name: Rosebud Spring 

Nickname: Rose, Rosy

Spot: Spring Princess 

Race: Thystical

Appearance: She is very pretty; long blonde wavy hair, bright blue eyes, fair skin, usually wears a blue skirt and pink dress shirt. Dimples. She sometimes uses her thystical powers to change the color of her hair; adding blue to the tip, or pink streaks, or changing her eye color.

Personality: she is sweet and kind, and smart, and loves kids.

Flaws: she is clumsy, not very strong and not very fast. Ever since being captured she has been sad and angry, and feels useless.

Weapon: she morfs her fingers into a long blade.

Other: Is a prisoner of Equinox. 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

The Equinox is an organization that is trying to take down the kingdoms and rule for themselves.  They have kidnapped Candy and are trying to duplicate her Thystical powers, but no one knows that except for Equinox.  Oak is in charge of the Thystical project, but he's out on a mission so Silver's taking over for him. 

The Summer and Winter Kingdoms are going to war, with Autumn and maybe Spring on Summer's side.  Sapphira, the Winter Queen, is a Thystical, and she has banished/sent off most of her kids and is planning on getting rid of her husband so she becomes sole ruler of Winter.  

Snowangel, a Winter princess, has been brought into Equinox, without the permission of Peregrine, the Equinox leader.  She's staying with her sister (Candy) right now.

Because this is a FWRP, you can make any intro or re-intro thread you like, but add TFSK to the title.  Or, I can post a link to a current Equinox thread.

TFSK EQ = Equinox

TFSK SuK = Summer Kingdom

TFSK WK = Winter Kingdom

TFSK SpK = Spring Kingdom

TFSK AK = Autumn Kingdom

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

uwu I like Rosebud. Am I allowed to have her too?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

*facepalm*  Sorry, apparently the owner of Rosebud is still playing.  (How can I tell who's playing and who's left?!?)

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Andalite, oh my. It's fine. I think I know who the owner is... Yeah. their still here. Everyone makes mistakes.

Oh yeah. Seeker left. Buuuut. she gave her three ocs to me. Is that fine? (It was Arun, Nixy, and Willow)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

@Aurora Borealis,  Yup that's great!  We've only got about three or four TFSK threads going rn, so we really need more players.  If  you know of anyone else who left, plz let me know or post their OCs here!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Andalite - Has my old Autumn King already been taken? Or has someone else taken over the spot?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

@Andalite, Okay! I'm glad to help in any way possible!

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

FYI, don’t give away Fall just yet, I’m planning on rejoining when I have time

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

@Moonflight, No one has taken the Autumn King, we've been saying he's sick. 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Andalite - okay, I just wanted to make sure that it was understood that he’s open for taking

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

@Moonflight, Alright, I'll add his form!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Name: King October Orla-Leafstorm

Nickname^: Ber

Spot: Autumn King

Race: Human

Appearance: Ber is tall and thin, although broad-shouldered. He has wiry, dense muscles and is stronger than he might first appear. He is slightly bent with age and responsibility. His skin is hard and tanned, although originally pale. His eyes are dark brown and his hair stiff blond, streaked with white. Ber wears regal, functional clothes, and they tend to be orange and brown. He has a golden crown set with topaz and ruby. He has a beard.

Personality: Ber strongly believes in honor and bravery, and is a firm optimist. He loves his family and his kingdom deeply, and would do anything for them. He looks for character, rather than wealth or status in individuals, given his queen’s background. He is a workaholic, and a perfectionist, and needs to do things himself. He is a physical learner, and always wants to roll up his sleeves and dig into the task at hand, and be present for all important occasions. He is deeply invested in science, and thinks that it is the key to a better future.

Flaws: Ber is easily distracted with work and rarely spends time with his family or to relax, even though it pains him to do so. He can’t lie (at least, not very well), and can be easily predicted to do the standard, honorable thing. He believes in the best of others, and tries to appeal to their better sense of selves. He has little regard for his personal safety.

Mount^: A dragon named Amber

Weapon^: Twin scimitars

Other: Amber is a bright scarlet riding dragon with the ability to breathe fire.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

@Andalite - thanks!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Umm, can we make our own characters to join the Fwrp? 

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Vamp: Of course!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Great! What's the thread #?

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

I've considered joining for a while now, but the mass of pages on the TFSK signup thread is a little overwhelming

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

@Vamporizer, Yes, of course you can!  We just have a bunch of OCs sitting around doing nothing, and some of those OCs are important to a current plotline, so I'm trying to pass them around.  There are still spots open for new OCs!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Me kinda just wanna steal everything on your siganature below your name. Smiles, To God tip my hat. Please tell that all to Dolly Parton so we can save her soul.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

"Proued Christian and friend of Seeker"

Somsay stange

Some say odd

I say child of the Living God

The Sign-Up is here: /331900

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

poke

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

I'll look through the forms again to see which ones needs to be adoptive. But we're also planning on moving this to new forum and starting over, though we'll keep the same characters. So not all the characters need to be adoptive as there might be others who want them when we move.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

I've come up with unactive forumers:

Euphoria; Aubin Macan - Salju Midwinter

KitCat; Meadow Lark Spring, 

Rexy; Kitsune Kalokairi Heatwave, Mujona Fuyu

Luna Alpha; Crocus Spring

Nova; Adena Heatwave

Firefly; Aria Leafstorm

Eclipse; Silver

Jokester; Cain Theros Somerset Heatwave, Teresa Rhea Orla Leafstorm, Kiarra Miyagell

Moonflight; King October Orla-Leafstorm

Harmony; Sorrel Q

IMPERIAL; Lucas Leafstorm, Vernal Dewdrop

Angel; Dawn Heatwave, Apple Spring, Aspen "Briar" Midwinter,  King Blaise Heatwave.

There might be more, but meh. Ignore the form I sent through

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Thanks Kitune!  Some forumers have left their OCs to others though, so we've gotta be sure they are not already taken.

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

I am a girl

Name - Aubin Macan - Salju Midwinter. (unless you've already come up with royal last names. alsomacan salju is "snow tiger" in indonesian, in case you were wondering.)

Nickname - He isn't a big fan of nicknames, unless a close friend gives him one.

Gender - Male.

Spot - Winter prince.

Race - Shapeshifter. (Siberian tiger.)

Appearance - Aubin has white - blond slicked back hair, slate-grey eyes and sharp facial features. His skin is a healthy kind of pale and his body is muscular but lean, he also has great posture and a black and white cat tail.

Personality - Aubin is cynical and distant, often not caring about other people's feelings. He takes things very literal and can be quite rude. Despite his cold exterior, Aubin can be somewhat caring and pleasant around people he likes. He also enjoys reading, writing and has a passion for plants and animals.

Flaws - Aubin has a difficult time opening up to people and expressing his emotions through words.

Mount - He doesn't have an official mount, because he disagrees with taming and forcing animals to do his bidding.

Weapon - Aubin wields a well - kept pichangatti with a decorated silver hilt and matching sheath.

Other - Valley.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

yep, that's another thing. AND I ony got to page eight before getting hungry and sending this so I could eat.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

IGNORE THE FORM! I wasn't thinking when I sent it!

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Has Rosebud been taken? If so, caould I have Teresa?

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

Sorrel owns Rose and Silverskies owns Teresa

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ