Everyone waits in the modern sect, inside a large victorian mansion somehwere in England. The day thats ironically bright and sunny seems to contrast the sad, empty mood of the group of people standing in the main hall, every single one of them wearing black. 

Damian's cousin, Yoon-neul steps out of a room from the top of the stairs, descending them with a Sullen Mocking-jay beside him. He's wearing a tailored black suit with a white lily pinned to it. You notice the other guest are also wearing a white lily pinned somewhere onto their outfit. 

"The ceremony will start in an hour. Is everybody here?" He asks, red eyes scanning the quiet murmuring crowd. 

"Almost everyone. We're still not too sure about others and if they are up to this." Replied Mocking-jay in a distant, quiet voice. She fiddles with the black lace that forms her sleeves.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

up

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

((Please, Phil...))

The doors to the manor silently opened and in swept the entire Sky Gang/Squad, solemn and silent. Leading them was Silverskies, adorned in a black velvet gown with a fitted bodice and billowing skirt, with a white lily pinned to it. In honor of Damian, a glittering emerald brooch carved to look like a snake with tiny pearls for eyes was pinned at the centre of the lily. Her dark hair was pulled back into a net of pearls and tiny emeralds shaped as snakes.

The sky goddess said nothing, only giving a curt nod to the others before halting a few feet away from them.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Time appears quietly, wearing a black suit. Though you do notice he is still wearing his pocketwatch. But in his pocket, like where normal pocketwatches should be.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Sweeping through the entrance to the manor was the entire Sky Gang/Squad, Silverskies at the head of the small group. She wore a midnight black velvet gown with a fitted bodice and billowing skirt, a white lily pinned to it. In honor of Damian, an emerald snake brooch was pinned next to the white lily and her dark hair was swept back into a net of snake-shaped emeralds with tiny pearls for eyes. Silvy said nothing, only nodding to the others.

Skylight wheeled after her mother, dressed in a short black dress with lace sleeves with a white lily and emerald snake brooch pinned to it as well. Her fiery red hair was pulled back into a tight, braided bun and she held her messy bangs back with a headband of emeralds and pearls. She didn’t acknowledge anyone, brooding darkly.

Noctus hurried after them, a white lily and emerald snake brooch pinned to the black silk tie around his neck. 

Nimbus flew after the others with with a grim look on his face, a white lily and emerald snake brooch pinned to his talons.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

(Private?)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,894

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~Please don't forget me~ ^_^

((ACK, They both went through! XD))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Imagine vaporized, wearing an all black suit. He said nothing and just stood there, waiting for everyone to come.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Galaxian open!

Slouched over next to Yoon, Chan was studying the ground with great intensity. Her clothes hadn't been altered at all for the event; just like how they hadn't changed for the several months she had known Damian. There was a white lily threaded through the teal fabric of her parka though. She hadn't forgotten that. 

Occasionally, her eyes flicked over to Yoon's. She fidgeted with her jacket zipper, frowning even deeper at the withering clumps of grass at her feet. Her mouth parted and closed several times before she gave up on trying to speak entirely.

There was still no body -- she and Yoon had searched in Korea -- but the mood was somber nonetheless. And why wouldn't it be?

The two of them had gone to the place, Chan had seen the memory. Her best friend was dead. Her last thought was met with a twist in her gut, and a persistently lingering feeling of suspicion. 

She decided to give the poor sod some rest. Her eyes shifted so that she looked directly forward. 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Galaxian wasn't familiar with Damian, but he felt like he owed it to the other to come for some reason. Or maybe to the...living whom were left behind? The deity tried to assure himself it was that.

After all, it wasn't any degree of loathing that he held towards funerals. There probably wasn't even a word to describe his feelings towards them, being the god of life and all.

The worst feeling of all right now was that he couldn't do anything to help. From what he'd heard, they still hadn't found the body. If he could only do something about it...but no, he couldn't. Once again, he was useless and more useless.

Well, I'd better fix that, he reprimanded himself, his jaw clenching slightly at his sides as he once again remembered he hadn't known--and still didn't know--what to wear. So instead, he'd just gone with the typical Galaxian-wears-all-black color scheme, but since his style hadn't been altered to look more...formal, he looked like he was there to k1ll somebody, like an assassin, which was probably the furthest look he was going for.

But, on the better note, he at least went back into his completely-innocent-looking true form, and wisely, had taken off the hood (and was hoping no one he wanted to show up would show up).

Not really knowing what to do, he shifted his dark-looking eyes around, and looked at Chan intently. To him, the goddess seemed the most...emotional?...since he had seen her. Not really "emotional", in a sense...despite her poker face he knew she did have feelings. There really wasn't a way to explain it. Expressive? No. But she was clearly mourning, though she didn't show it as much.

After all, Damian had been the goddess's best friend, Galaxian thought. And...people have different ways of mourning.

He remembered Brine's death with a start, and how Chan had comforted him in her own way. He was now wondering what he could do to help her...because even if she didn't, he considered her a friend. God of loyalty or not, that wouldn't change: That he was loyal to those he considered close to him.

(And oof, the narrator went overboard. Cutting it here.)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Xavier, wearing an all black suit and a white lily, paced over to Silver-skies, enveloping her into a saddened hug. His usually messy hair was slicked back for the occasion.

Senshei dabbed her eyes with a tissue as she made her way over to Time, managing to plaster on a slight smile.

Phoebe, Wave, Matthias, Jackie, Dominic, and Celosia spoke quietly amongst themselves, all wearing their black attires. Matthias cuddled his Damian doll tightly in his tiny hands, sensing the dampened auras surrounding everyone. He watched as his mother shed silent tears.

Kioshi stood off to the side, clearly uncomfortable with this scene. She never liked Funerals.

Mocking-jay, sighed, going over to her two children and leaving Yoon-neul to stand beside Chan. He took off his glasses and cleaned them with the handkerchief. He turned to Chan. "I know this is hard for you. Especially with what you saw back at Seoul." He told her in a quiet voice. "It's not easy seeing your best friend die." He finished, looking away, recalling painful memories. "What I'm trying to say is, thank you. For attempting to help us. I'm thankful."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(My post didn’t go through ugh) 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Aloure walked into the room silently. She was wearing a sleeveless black shimmering gown that reached to her ankles. It was skin tight, and up close you could see dragon scale details in the texture of the dress. Her red and black hair was tied up into a bun. She wore a flower pinned to her dress like everyone else. Aloure looked uncharacteristically formal.

She avoided eye contact with everyone and took her seat.

Reading walked in with a solemn look on her face. She wore a black blouse and a long grey skirt. Her hair was pined up with a sparkling brooch. She also had a flower pinned her her blouse. 

Reading silently walked to her seat.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Chan stiffened, closing her eyes. After a moment, she returned with a "No problem." and resumed her brooding. She hadn't expected the secretary to speak to her like that. 

An unlikely presence -- one that she had come to know very well (especially with how much he popped up) -- moved onto the site. She glanced up to see Galaxian staring at her. 

No words came out. She simply looked; no glaring, no sadness.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Norean, surprisingly, appeared, wearing an all black outfit (Although that was normal for him) with a white lily flower pinned to it.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Someone needs to teach this deity that staring is rude, because Galaxian didn't seem to realize that. He kept up the analyzing, persistent, and rude stare, though he did know that sometimes it was better not to talk, so he was now wondering if he should talk and if so, which topic to talk about. But then he remembered reading something about funerals, and that talking during certain processions was rude.

So, he just kept staring back at the goddess and being rude while trying not to be.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

With a billow of black velvet and a flash of emeralds, Silverskies had practically flung herself into Xavier’s arms and was clinging to him as if he would vanish the second she let go. “It’s still so to believe he’s gone,” she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks as she buried her face in his chest. 

Skylight brooded darkly in a corner of the main hall, ignoring everyone and everything in the large room. He CAN’T be dead. No, I won’t believe it. Damian Diamondback can’t die, not now. I can’t lose him too, not after Eggy and Windy. The demigoddess fiercely thought, her hands clenching into fists.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Silverskies fell into Xavier’s embrace, softly sobbing into his shoulder. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(None of my posts are going through)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Time gives a nod back at her, as well as a sad smile.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Something very odd has happened. Jace has just walked into the room. He hadn’t been seen in almost a month, but now he was here.

Jace wore a completely black suit, with the only white on it being the pinned flower. His eyes were dull, as well as his hair. Although he wasn’t fading anymore, he definitely seemed colorless.

Jace wore a unemotional expression as he walked up to his brother and sister-in-law. He said nothing.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

She had never been one for confrontation. Chan backed down first, returning her gaze not to the ground, but to her hand now. A painfully sullen blue flame danced in her palm, punctuated by bolts of violet. Against her emotional judgement, she had decided to bring it back. Maybe it could provide some closure. The memory began to play as she watched with tired eyes, filling her with dread until she smashed it with a clench of her fist. She didn't need to revisit what happened next, lest she scream again.

"Are we going?" She needed to move on. Her hand dropped back to her side as she prodded Yoon with a shoulder.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

NightWolf didn't look sad nor happy. Just blank. As they watched Damian's funeral go, they didn't feel any pity for anyone sad.

((one of those times I regret making my character the way they are))

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened.

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say... i love you all?

((Post should go through by now.))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Yoon glanced down at her sympathetically, "The ceremony's starting now. It's going to be short and then there the after hours where employees and Colleague go up to his memorial and say their last words." He told her, patting her back in consolation.

(I'm timeskipping the funeral because I'm not sure how to write them out, also, the story needs to unfold more.)

After the Hour and a Half long service, everyone gathered in the backyard of the large mansion. Every once in a while, pair or trios of people would walk up to a Small easel with a Photo of Damian laughing, eyes closed and head tilted back a bit in a stolem moment of joy. Mocking-jay had spent a good while in front of the photo, as if she was having a silent conversation with him.

Xavier had stood there, reminiscing about all their missions. 

Phoebe, Wave and Matthias said their final goodbyes, with Matthias reluctantly leaving in a fit of cries and tears. 

Yoon stood off to the side, deep in thought as his red eyes scanned everyone. Finally landing on Mocking-jay, who wore a small black hat with a black net to cover her golden sun like eyes. His eyes showed no emotion.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silverskies stuck next to Xavier’s side the entire duration of the service and the memorial, there to be emotional support for her boyfriend and to get whatever comfort she could from his presence. Most of the time she was silent, sipping from a glass of red wine and listening to the stories. But every once and while she’d interject and add some details.

Skylight had wheeled up to the easel and simply sat there for a long while, just silently gazing at it before finally turning away and escaping off to be alone in some secluded part of the estate.

Nimbus kept a careful eye on Noctus while occasionally chatting with other guests or just perching on the branch of a short tree to observe the others.

Noctus was unusually quiet and somber, just laying beneath Nimbus’s tree and staring blankly off into space.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Galaxian looked away and fidgeted slightly, not sure what he was supposed to do.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

(Late post incoming)

For most of the funeral, the god of life's eyes were unnaturally life compared to the vibrant energy they usually spread around him, but he couldn't deny that he was glad it was over. He was standing in the corner of the backyard, thinking it was uncomfortably large for his taste. He was examining the photo, wondering why it was that funerals always just caught someone in a moment of their best.

For once, he was glad that he hadn't visited the Underworld in a while. He recalled the last experience being quite...traumatizing. He wasn't sure just how much more it would be now.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

((hhh I'm late for yet another thread))I

Pollo had beena standing silently all through the ceremony. He switched clothes for a black suit that looked strangely formal on him. He was pushing Joaquina's wheelchair.

Even though she was strong enough to briefly stand by herself now, she apparently wasn't in the mood to do it. Jo looked to the side, a depressed look on her face. She looked so helpless just sitting there...

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Reading noticed Jace while outside. But the look he gave her back explained it all. He was here to support his brother and his family. Jace would be gone soon after. 

Reading tearfully said her goodbyes to Damian. She silently walked over to Silverskies and touched her shoulder supportively. 

Aloure looked at the picture in front of her. She tentatively brushed her shaking hand against it. “I’ve lost everyone” she whispered. Aloure retreated to a corner of the backyard where no one could see her cry.

Jace stuck by his family. He knew he wouldn’t see them again in a while. He said his goodbyes to Damian, but he had no tears left in him. Jace felt as if all his happiness had been torn from him. So many terrible things had all happened at once. He just wanted to leave and be alone again.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Silverskies gave Reading a sad, tentative smile as she handed off her wineglass to Xavier and embraced Reading in a fierce embrace. “I’m glad you’re here,” she whispered, tears pricking at her eyes again.

”Ran away to be alone too?” Skylight asked, slowly wheeling up next to Aloure.

A gentle breeze blew around Jace, rustling his hair and clothes. Are you okay? A telepathic voice asked, sounding curious and  sympathetic.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Reading embraced her friend. “I didn’t know Damian very well, but I still feel.... absolutely terrible” she said.

Aloure looked up at her, ignoring that her face was tear-ridden. “Ya” she whispered.

Jace looked around in surprise. No, and I probably won’t ever be

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

”It’s so hard to believe that Damian of all people is gone,” Silvy whispered, tears stinging her eyes.

Skylight smiled bitterly at her and replied, “Sane here.” 

Why won’t you ever be okay again? The voice asked, decidedly feminine and somewhat familiar. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Chan ended up wandering out as soon as the service was over. She had enough memories already, she didn’t need to stay and look. She doubted the others would want to see his death either.

Sliding down the wall, she hugged her knees to her chest and sighed. 

What now? 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Getting anxious even near the crowd, Galaxian decided to take his leave. But first...he wanted to check with a certain goddess.

That meant, essentially, stalking her. He remembered the direction she had headed and walked, faster than her pace, forgetting there was something called privacy. He stopped near a place where he thought she was, but didn't call out. Instead, he just looked around for Chan.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

Imagine stood silently throughout the whole ceremony, and he was still brooding now.

Norean sought out Reading after a while.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

Reading nodded sadly. She saw Norean and bid farewell to Silverskies. She walked over to Norean and hugged him. 

Aloure sat there for a few minutes, listening to her own suppressed sobs. “How long did you know Damian?” She asked, looking at her feet.

Jace, despite his better judgement, trusted the voice. I opened myself up and loved someone. But she broke my heart 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Norean tensed for a moment but then hugged Reading back.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

poke

• Posted at: