What do you think so far?

It might have some spelling errors and stuff since I’m doing this for fun, but I hope you guys enjoy!

A story about middle school girl with a twisted life, possibly revenge, and a dark backstory. One with a secret identity, tracking down a stalker, and escaping from a prison... 

Andhera, prologue;

People often discribe me as an optimistic, cheery person. And I guess I am. Looks like a normal, middle school girl, right? Well, that's what everyone thinks... But am I really? 

I am one to get lost in the crowd. But look again, I am not part of the crowd...

Episode one coming soon!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

People call me by many names, Liyo, is one.

I.      

When you feel like giving up on life, find what you’ll die for and live for it.

Ooh lala!

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Andhera; Episode 1, Past, we meet again. 

I awoke with the sharp buzz of my alarm. Lazily, I stretch my arm out and turn it off. I slowly sat up and looked at the time. "6:55! I'm late!" I rush out of bed and got ready, and swinging my backpack over my shoulder, I head out the door. "Got to go mom! I will come back soon!" "Ok!...” I see the bus pass by. I race to make it in time. Luckily, it stopped to drop a few passengers at the stop, giveing me my chance to get on. Before I could find a spot, the bus jolted forword, and I crashed into someone nearby. "Sorry!" "Oh, it's ok." My mind filled with dread as I heard the familiar voice, memories echoing in my mind. I quickly turned around, hopeing he didn't see my face. "By the way, do I know you?" he asked, leaning over and tilting his face. I felt a shiver up my spine as he got closer to me. To my relief, the next stop came, and the doors opened. I hastily stepped out, only to flinch as someone snached my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?"                                

• Posted at:

I.      

Andhera, Episode 2, Phone Stealer.

Time skip...

I walked down the hallway, and entered the principal's office. Mr. Anderson was sitting on his chair, looking through a pile of papers. "So... what do you have to say for yourself? This is the sixth time this month you have been tardy. I hope I will not have to tell you this again." He said, annoyed. "Yes, Mr. Do Not Be Late." I replied, rolling my eyes. "Anyways, I didn't call you here because of that. I want you to show our new transfer student around the school and inform him on the regulations." He continued. I looked at the 'New Sudent', who was leaning his back against the wall, arms crossed and wearing a dark gray hoodie. And no mistake, I had seen him before. "You... You're that infuriating, rude, brash, unpleasant, ill-mannered, phone stealing guy from before!" I growled. "Ouch, that's going to leave a mark..." He said, with a smug smirk. " Are you stalking me? Give me my phone back. In fact, give me a brand new one. Give me both. You better still have it... Mr. Anderson, this is a scam. He will take your phone. Maybe even the computer that you watch kitten videos all day long. Then imagine, he will hack into it, and post it on social media, and then-" "That's enough! Stop revealing that to everyone-uh... I mean... can you not do a simple task? You're both going to be in the same class so just deal with it." He said, pushing the both of us out the door. "Try to get along, alright?" He slammed the door close. "Kitten videos. And you said I  would hack his computer." "Don't even talk to me." I hissed, making my way to the classroom.

• Posted at:

I.      

You got me interested. Bookmark.

• Posted at:

SCIENTIST!!!(nickname)

There are equal amounts of bacteria in and on your body, as there are cells in your body, meaning that you are not just your cells, you are an amalgamate of creatures that form together to create you.

Oooh, pretty cool so far! ;)

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

This is really good!

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 776⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thanks! I will post more later!

• Posted at:

I.      

Andhera; Episode 3, A fight to win.

After giveing the tour, (which I disliked doing), and a long boring class later, lunch break started. I sat at my usual, quiet and empty table, and took a bite of my somosa. Finally, some time to relax."It's a good thing I saw you today, I wanted to have to talk with you!" Tsk. I think I jinxed it. Another annoying person. He flopped down into the seat next to me. "So... I'm Ed. I'm lead in the school basketball team. I'm sure you heard of me. Oh, and you saw me the other day volunteering, right? Anyways, I didn't catch your name..." I ignored him. I would deal with him later, after my somosas. He coughed to get my attention. "I just ask-" "Mind if I join your group?" I groaned to myself. Why did this guy have to show up? "First of all, no, you cannot. Second, just who are you? Can't you see I'm talking here?" "I'm Alex. And you are talking to... nothing, apparently. If you didn't notice aready, no one is listening to you." I remained slient as the two continued, not careing about them. "Hey! Are you trying to pick a fight with me? Do you even know what you're getting yourself into?" "Well, what do you think? I wouldn't even waste my time on you." Because you're "So Scary'. "Oh yeah? Well I'll show you scary!" Ok. Thats it. If I'm not going to be able to eat my somosas in peace, then there will be a real war. I stood up angrily, fuming. "I HAVE HAD IT! GO AND TAKE YOUR FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE, AND DON'T YOU DARE, EVER, BOTHER ME AGAIN!" I roared, and walked away. The rest of the day was as unbearable, and I was exhausted when I returned home. "Maina?" Yeah mom?" "... I thought I should let you know... nevermind." She didn't seem to well. "What is it?" "... Sal called." "What! How?" I said, rage filling my mind. "I don't know. I'll just block his number. Anyways, how was school?" She said, as if it was a small matter to be forgotten about. But isn't. And I knew she was stressed. She just acted like she wasn't. "School was ok... uh... tomorrow I have some things to do, so I won't be back right away... but don't worry! I will be fine!" "Ok..." "Don't worry!" I said. I smiled cheerfully. But... that's not how I felt. I really don't like to lie to my mom, you know? But it was necessary... for what I needed to do.

• Posted at:

I.      

Andhera; Episode 4,  Secrets.

The next day...

I watched the clock, waiting for what seemed forever school to end. "Ok, class has ended" Ms. Young announced. Everyone stood from their seats, and headed out the door. Hidden amongst all the people, I thought it would be easy to leave without a trace. But as walked out, who should I see but that annoying phone stealer. "Hey. So... I was thinking I should-" "Will you ever stop following me?" I said, glareing at him. "...Give you your phone back." He continued, handing me my phone. I immediately grabbed my phone, and shoved it into my backpack. 'Well, duh. You should have never took it in the first place! It's not like you're doing me a huge favor.""Are you going anywhere after school?" He asked. I couldn't let him find out... if that ever happened then... "None of your business." I replied sharply. "Eh... I will just come with you anyways." He said with bothersome smile. "I said, none of your business." I repeated, quickly makeing my way down the hallway. He caught up with me, and despite my attempts to shake him off my track, He ended up appearing time and time again. I had a small amount of time, and I just had to risk it. I reached my destination; The School Gardening Club. "Maina! ...Wait... OMG Maina you got a boyfriend!" Argggg. I knew it. "And he's-" "Lizz, no he is NOT. Can you stop shipping me with random people?" I said, before she could say anything else. I glanced at Alex, who was just awkwardly standing there, blankly staring. I kind of felt bad for him; but he was the one who made the mistake for following me. So nah. "Oh......" Lizz said, blushing. Alex laughed nervously. "...Yeah... I should... really get going..."He said as Lizz advanced towords him. Just drama. I just sighed and walked away.  Most likely, Alex wouldn't be able to come after me, and that give me some relief. Now, back to what I came for. "Oh, hi Maina! What brings you here today?" "I just had some plants I needed to water for this week's assignment." I said happily. The girl didn't give it another thought. Good. While everyone will think I'm here, I would sneek out. Once I knew no one was watching, I placed the mask on my face, and pulled up the hood of my black jacket. It wouldn't show my identity, but it wouldn't look like I was hiding it either. In a matter of minutes, I reached the familiar alley. I took a deep breath, and entered the shadows, soon disappearing into the darkness.

• Posted at:

I.      

Sorry for the delay. Phil is eating my posts.

• Posted at:

I.      

Andhera; Episode 5, The Black Market.

The place hadn’t changed a bit since the last time I came here. I quickly walked through the crowd, ignoring the glances and glares of those I passed by. I stopped only when I reached the door. A man, probably six times my size, carelessly sat on the steps, blocking the entrance. “Move.” I said firmly. He stood and leaned forward, so that I could see his unwelcoming smirk spread across his face. “Why should I?” He said, his voice hoarse and ruff. “That is none of your concern.” I replied calmly. He peered at me, as if to see through my mask. “You’re rather young to know about the black market...” He suddenly thrust his hand out, and tried to grab me. I swiftly dodged and yanked his arm, throwing him to the ground. Some started to join the fight, others running. Around half a dozen more, and I knocked the door down. That same person, who once threatened me at the bus station, was now in front of me. “W-who are you? Hector said, stumbling back. I didn’t reply. “What do you want? I-I’ll give you anything!” I continued to advance towards him. “If you want money... Just take it! Take it all!” I took out my knife. “No.” 

• Posted at:

I.      

Andhera; Episode 6, The Truth of Matters and Upcoming Danger.

I pointed the blade to his neck. "Well? Can you guess why I came?" There was silence for a few moments before he answered. "Re-revenge...?" He said, fear filling his eyes, his face tensed. I laughed at the sight, my voice echoing off the walls of the room. "If I wanted to, I would have done it a long time ago. Besides, neither do I have interest in revenge, nor do I have a grudge against you-" I paused, and pressed the knife closer. "...Just know this; don't ever, hurt anyone again." He nodded in response. "Y-yes." I pulled away, and turned to leave, walking out as if nothing happened. Now my task was done. But I knew Hector couldn't be trusted. I guess then... whatever happened next was something I should have expected. It's one of those things... that really makes my blood boil.

• Posted at:

I.      

OOOH THIS IS SO CREEPY, BUT I LOVE IT.

EEEEEEEE.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Thanks! Glad you like it. I will try to make a new episode soon.

• Posted at:

I.      

Very nice writing Liyo!

kitten videos ...

I only have one recommendation, to instead of making the whole thing one big paragraph, separate it into smaller paragraphs, like how you would read a book.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"Take it in but don't look down,

I'm on top of the world!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

@Deisma, Thanks for the recommendation! I will try adding your suggestion to my work.

• Posted at:

I.      

Andhera; Episode 7, Visitor.

As I walked out from the narrow alley, I found myself surrounded by the police, each one armed and aimed at me. "Don't move! Hands in the air!" I took out my knife. "Drop your weapon!" I sighed, annoyed. I just fought six people earlier. 

I managed to get out without getting caught, and around ten minutes later, I was freely skipping down the street, humming a tune, as if I just played a fun game of cops and robbers. I returned to the gardening club, everyone clueless of what just happened. And after doing some work, I went home peacefully.
Mom was cooking some food, I did some homework, and everything felt normal.

I heard someone knock on the door. "Maina, could you go see who's at the door?" Mom said from the kitchen. "Sure!" I opened it, regretting as soon as I saw who it was. I immediately slammed it close, my heart beating in my ears. "...Mom...?"

• Posted at:

I.      

I don’t know if anyone is still reading this, but I just wanted to give a heads up that I will continue this on the home base. I have slightly edited it-more like largely edited it, but I hope it’s better. I will post the updated version of episode 1 soon.

• Posted at:

I.      

I guess I'm late, but here it is! I might do some more editing through, idk. Let me know on any improvements!

Andhera; Episode 1, Introduction  -rewrite-

I awoke with the sharp buzz of my alarm. I groaned, lazily stretching out my arm and turning it off. Brushing the lose strands of hair from my face, I slowly sat up and looked at the time. "6:55! I'm late!" I rolled out of bed and got ready. "Make sure to be back by dinner!" Mom called after me, as I rushed to the door.

Luckily, I managed get on the train, crammed between the hundreds of people. Everywhere was filled with murmurs of passengers. It gave me a headache. But in some sense, it was actually nice in a way... I was finally living my life like any normal, 13 year old girl would. I sighed to myself as I looked out the window, black and empty, thinking about my past.

Once my stop came, I quickly stepped off the train, and hastily made my way to school.  

• Posted at:

I.