Okay, so I'm planning on signing up for a theatre class for next year. I want to sign up for at least one and my two options for theatre are Intro to Theatre and the one about behind the scenes stuff. If you've had any experience with those classes, do ya think you could tell me about them? I want to sign up for a theatre class because I have almost zero irl friends and it's hard for me to socialize with people due to anxiety and all of that stupid garbage. I'm more inclined to do Intro to Theatre because it'd get me out of my comfort zone, in a good way, and I think improv would definitely help me.

Ugh, why is it hard for me to explain to y'all my current situation... :/  You see, I got pretty sad a couple of days ago about how I have almost no friends {I do have friends from my old school, but I haven't talked to them in a while. Not because I'm purposefully pushing them away, but because my dad took away my iPad and its wifi [I choose to not have accounts on social media platforms, so I only text them]. It also doesn' help that going to a high school out of district}. I was explaining to my mom about how I've been talking to this nice girl (Elena) in my Geometry class. We had the same lunch for the first semester last year, and I think I rarely talked then and focused on eating. She was a friend of someone who went to my old school up until 8th grade. I cried when I told my mom that I was surprised that Elena remembered my name. We haven't had a class or lunch together since then until this class.

I'm more social than I was last year, but I still think that if I said something in one of my classes (Honors Bio last semester), a few people might think "Wow, she speaks."

The great thing about the forums is that I'm able to talk to you guys via writing. I can edit what I say before I press submit. The WoFMB has also given me some practice with talking to people.

I'm sorry for ranting and the somewhat unorganized mess, I just wanted to get this off my chest. I'll be posting this on the SAMB so I can get their opinion as well. I'll also give you guys on my social life from time to time on my homethread (/352812)

Please let this through, Phill. I would really appreciate it if you did

Sent at 2:30 PM EST

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone here

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

'Ohana' means 'family.' 'Family' means 'no one gets left behind.'

I understand Lilac. I'm the same. 

I have a really hard time with understand other people's emotions, and their intent. I also happen to be an introvert with social anxiety.

I want to join this thing my sister did when she was my age... but I have a hard time bringing it up ro my parents.

I only sound normal while writing, due to the fact I can edit and use adjetives and nobody really knows anyone's intent.

I also have no social life and no friends, my family doesn't understand, I just have my pets (They're the only thing that keeps me happy right now)

I'm also sad on the inside, so, I guess be sad together?

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

She/They/Xe

Forum Fam: Ocean/Kitsune/Lilac

"Teach me how to say goodbye!"

"Have pity, they are going through the unimaginable"  

"I will sing no requiem tonight..."

what if we go to the same theatre I know it's impossible because you like in not Cali (i think) so uh

Intro to Theatre is good if you haven't done much theater before (hence the name Intro) 

I used to be the most fearful, stage frighty girl in the universe. But then once i joined my theatre group, I felt happy and the stage fright went away. Once you start, you'll learn how fun it can be. Don't let your fear stop you.

Also, 

I'm proud of you 

JUST KEEP PUSHING THROUGH

YOUR TURNING AROUND
I CAN SEE
JUST WAIT AND SEE
ALL THAT IT TAKES IS-

• Posted at:

ғʀs  

ʜ ʟs  

I ʙ ʀʏʙʏ ʟs ʜʀ