So, this is the basic We're Not Animals, thang, but the Story-line is a bit different (Also it's an FWRP)

If you have submitted a Form for the Forumfic, then you can just copy the Form or something, or you could make a new character, or a few new characters.... Or something....

OKAY!! LET'S GET THIS GOING!

(I am going to type in This color and Font, because I've heard it's easier to read)

~Plot~

From birth you have been a Hybrid of a certain animal for reasons unknown, and even if you are part of the same family you have a high chance of being different from anyone else in the family; There has been a School that was created by someone who calls himself the "Monarch", you get a letter in the mail that invites you to the School, called: Anima Academia, School for Animal Hybrids; the subjects include: Battle Training, Animal Anatomy, Mathematics, History, Science, Music (Optional), the Teachers of each class are informed to make the Academy feel like a regular School to some extent.

~Other Things of Importance~

|After Graduation, you are permitted to fight Rogues, to protect others, though you are required to report back to the Academy

| Rogues are Animal Hybrids that decided not to go to the Academy

| When you Graduate, you may take on an Apprentice, your Apprentice (If you choose to take on one) isn't supposed to follow you to Missions, unless you permit them to

| There's a Prison for Rogues if they are brought there (Note: The Prison disables Animal Abilities, it makes all the Animal Traits fold in, until they come out of the Prison

|Neutrals are Hybrids that don't attend the School and aren't Rogues, they pretty much just live life with their Animal-Human self

|The types of Characters you can make are: Teachers (There can only be six teachers),Protectors, Mentors, Apprentices, Rogues, Neutrals

|As the Characters grow, their Animal Traits grow as well, along with their usefulness

|Protectors/Mentors are normally put into teams of three, it doesn't matter if they're Protectors or Mentors, they can still be in the same team

|This is set in the Year of 2025

|There is no Uniform for the Academy

|The city is named Anima City

~Rules~

-No being OP

-Play nice

-(Pretty much the same as rule one) No being unbeatable

-Respect the choices that the other Forumers have made

-Your first character has to be named after your Nickname

-If you make a Rogue character and they get caught, please don't make them escape Prison super easily

-Please make a detailed Form

-I am allowed to change the rules if I see fit (But don't worry, I'm pretty sure I won't have to)

-Not exactly a rule, but can we please keep the Sexuality Straight?

-No Fantasy creatures

~Forms~

Mentor Form:                                      *Optional

Name:                                                                       

*NickName(s):                                                               

Appearance:                                                           

Personality:

Animal Traits:

*Weapon(s):

*Accessory(ies)

*Crush/Shippable:

Hybrid of:

*Backstory:

Mentor of(Ask the Forumer first before you type it down):

Other:

Protector Form:

Name:

*NickName(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

Animal Traits:

*Weapon(s)

*Accessory(ies)

*Crush/Shippable:

Hybrid of:

*Backstory:

Other:

Apprentice/Regular Student Form:

Name:

*NickName(s):

Appearance:
Personality:

Animal Traits:

*Weapon(s)

*Accessory(ies)

*Crush/Shippable:

Hybrid of:

*Backstory:

Other:

Teacher Form:

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

Animal Traits:

*Weapon(s):

*Accessory(ies):

*Crush/Shippable:

Hybrid of:

*Backstory:

Teacher of what Class (Battle Training, Animal Anatomy, Mathematics, History, Science, Music):

Other:

Rogue Form:

Name:

Code name:
Appearance:

Personality:

Animal Traits:

*Weapon(s):

*Accessory(ies)

*Allied with(Up to two more Rogues on an Alliance):

*Crush/Shippable:

Hybrid of:

*Backstory:

Other:

Neutral Form:

Name:

*NickName(s):

Appearance:

Clothing Preference:
Personality:

Animal Traits:

*Weapon(s):

*Accessory(ies):

*Opinion on Hybrids:

*Related to:

*Crush/Shippable:

Hybrid of:

*Backstory:

Other:

Name: Paradox Mythic

*NickName(s): Para, Mythic

Appearance: Paradox has short ruffled black hair, sideswept to his left, he has one deep red eye with black flecks and one sea-blue eye with small teal blends and gold flecks, he has fair skin and a thin build, he wears a red hood that is attached to his dark gray jacket, it has a high red collar and black seams, the sleeves stop at his wrists, he wears black fingerless gloves, Paradox has a red scarf that goes down to the bottom of his back, and around to his stomach on the other side, he wears black sports pants that have three white stripes going down the sides of them, he has blue high-tops, he has a ton of coils that are stuffed under his clothes, he has them just about everywhere and likes to take them out and wave them out.

Personality: Paradox has a calm personality in general, he isn't afraid to be excited of things, he's friendly most of the time, but sometimes, he wants to push people away, he holds grudges for a long time usually, he is easy-going and doesn't care too much about what other people think of him, he loves to play around with little kids and is really optimistic and enthusiastic, he hates it when he's not up to something, stubborn, somewhat not afraid of too many things in that sort of actually scared (Ex. "OH, MY GOSH IT'S A SPIDER!!!")(He's not afraid of spiders so don't worry)

Animal Traits: He has a ton of Jellyfish coils that are hidden in his clothes, and is able to regenerate when he is majorly injured (Or minorly)

*Weapon(s): He has a ton of small throwing knives and a Bo-Staff

*Accessory(ies): A necklace with a jagged sapphire stone and a silver chain

*Crush/Shippable: Derfinirtly

Hybrid of: A Scarlet Jellyfish (Look it up)

Other: Dragon

I've gotta go, I'll check this up tomorrow, but feel free to have at it!

Questions will be answered tomorrow.

PARADOX OUT, PEACE!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1313

save a teach.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone here

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

'Ohana' means 'family.' 'Family' means 'no one gets left behind.'

Bookmark!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

bookmark

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

An Angsty Rainbow

⇢Blast The Music At Brain Damage Level⇠

⇢Member Of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints⇠

⇢Nerd And Proud Of It⇠

⇢Forum Idiot & Queen Of Misspellings⇠ 

5/5/15~Until the very end 

Anatomy-

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

I'm just gonna make this list so I can get my forms easier:

-Dragonfly: A teacher, probably gonna be male.

-Box Jellyfish: A rouge who is only running because how dangerous she is.

-Axolotl: A Squirmy weird girl.

-Microbat: A very tinny girl.

-Fennec fox: Rude small boy.

-Jersey Wooly Bunny: A fluffy boi

-Pygmy rabbit: Another fluffy boi, friends of Jeresy wooly boi

-Cashmere Lop: A sweet girl

-Continental Giant rabbit: Big girl

-Dire wolf: Don't mess with her.

-Anaconda: SSSSS

-Maybe a lizard?: Ayy, she looks cool.

I need more bugs. BUT I ALREADY HAVE SO MANY IDEAS

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

@Aurora Borealis- Do you mean you want a Teacher and an Anatomy Teacher? Also, for the Anatomy Teacher, he/she is meant to teach the body parts of Animals.

I'm also gonna make a Rogue, it'll be here in a little while.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Oh, yeah, I forgot please put the Color that you'll be using for your Character's PoV.

So for me (This is Paradox's PoV Color): Dragon

Name: Kunna Sunne

Code Name: Scorpion

Appearance: Kunna has deep yellow eyes with black flecks, he has dark brown short hair, and goggled with light green lenses and dark gray frames, Kunna has tan skin, he is large, about 6'4", he has a cactus green long sleeved shirt with black streaks along it, he wears jeans with a belt and black sneakers, he has a long scorpion tail with a barb at the end, and a slight bit of natural armor, and some claws at the end of his long arms, he has a lithe body build.

Personality: Kunna has a quiet personality, he hates getting proved wrong and is usually grumpy, quite intimidating, he is cunning and isn't too trustworthy, he is a complicated person and is fairly intelligent, he is weird and seems to have a destructive way of life, likes coconut related things.

Animal Traits: He has a Scorpion Tail Barb thingimajigy, he has natural armor that protects him from heat, and he has sort of claws from the top of his knuckles

*Weapon(s): His tail, and a scythe

*Allied with: None, yet, open

*Crush/Shippable:Nope

Hybrid of: Scorpion

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

So, wait. Am I not allowed to submit any forms? haha, jk. this happens when you have the nickname Fantasy

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone here

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

'Ohana' means 'family.' 'Family' means 'no one gets left behind.'

bookmark!

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

Name: Fallon Tora
*NickName(s): Fal, Tora
Appearance: Fallon has slightly tanned skin with long black hair that frames her face with her bangs parted on the right side and a braid placed over her left shoulder; with a few faded white streaks in her hair, and slightly almond shaped emerald green eyes when she smiles; around her pupils are a yellow coloring with a darker green around the out rim of her irises. She has a slightly thinner than average build, with long legs and a short torso, with a black and white striped tail. She wears slightly tight black sport pants that has two white strips down the sides and a black hoodie with a t-shirt underneath it sometimes, Adidas tennis shoes, and tight leather gloves that can also have the fingertips removed when she extends her retractable claws instead of nails. Sometimes, she’ll wear a mask to cover the lower part of her face.
Personality: Fallon is sometimes serious and a slight introvert. But once you get to know her, she can be an extrovert and laugh when it's time to be funny, plus quick-witted. Though she’s extremely cautious of others, when she starts to know others, she cares for others' feelings, comforting them, and is very helpful or can be when needed help. She's also very hardcore and acts tough, though she's emotional inside. If she gets hurt emotionally, she’ll try to hold it in and say she’s fine to others, but will break down sometimes into tears when she’s alone or with someone she is really, really, really close with. She'll do things sometimes without being asked, and will get a job done if it's not finished. She does have a temper that will blow off if she's angered, stressed, or you caught her in a bad mood, which is not good. But when she knows you and accepts you as a friend, she will fiercely protect her friends, whatever the cost. She’s rarely afraid of things, and if she is afraid, she’ll just act like it’s nothing though inside her, it’s shaking with fear.
Animal Traits: Tiger Ears and Hearing, Claws instead of nails, Tiger Tail, Stealth and Speed, and Night-Vision.
*Weapons: Arsenal of kunais and shurikens, and uses a ninjatō.
*Accessories: A silver chain necklace that has a silver dragon charm with emerald eyes and holding a small moonstone as well as a gold feather.
*Crush/Shippable: Open
Hybrid of: White Tiger

Expect more {familiar} forms to come. It's so amazing how you created this into an RP, Paradox! Can't wait to RP!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Name: Kuro Jaga
*NickName: KJ
Appearance: He is over 6’5”, with a bit more muscle than toned, with long legs and torso. He has wiry black hair that covers his right eye and bright pale-yellow eyes. He wears all black; black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans, and black shoes. He also wears an eyepatch over his right eye because of an “accident” and also wears black leather gloves.
Personality: He is quiet most of the time and is usually by himself, either drawing or writing music, which he likes. He’s kind of kind to others but hates it when he’s put in the center of attention. If that happens, he’ll freeze or get irritated, which is also the same for when he’s in love or really likes someone. He’ll just get flustered and acts like he has no feelings. Other than that small detail, he mostly, and usually, hides his true feelings from others. Whenever someone’s in danger or threatened, his inner animal comes out and he completely changes and can be fierce and dangerous to protect others, but can also be slightly reckless if he can’t really control his inner animal.
Animal Traits: Panther Ears, claws instead of nails, Cat Eyes-Night Vision, Amazing Hearing, Stealth, and Speed.
*Weapons: A bō staff, poison/sleep blow dart stick, and two kamas.
*Accessories: A black band on both wrists.
Hybrid of: Black Jaguar

Apprentice of Kuro Jaga:
Name: Farukon Tori
*NickNames: Faru, Rukon, Tor
Appearance: He has a slender build, with short “feathery” {I had to} light black hair and black eyes; he had dark gray wings coming out from his back. He wears just a dark gray long sleeve shirt with skinny sports pants with a single white line on the side of each leg, and wears black Adidas sports shoes.
Personality: He’s on the smart, carefree, happy side, rarely seen serious or mad. He can also be very mischievous and loves spying on others, playing tricks, and making jokes even during dangerous times. But he will get serious if he has too, which he doesn’t like as he doesn’t think it’s fun. He can be pretty talkative too. He does care for those who are close to him though, which is technically his best friends and his family.
Animal Traits: Falcon Wings, Bird Eyes, and Excellent Bird Vision.
*Weapons: Throwing knives, some looking like feathers which he has attached to his wings and shurikens.
Hybrid of: Peregrine Falcon

Rogue:
Name: Silverstream Bikusen
Code name: Vixey/Vixen
Appearance: She wears a black or dark gray cotton hood that covers her black fox ears; no regular ears. She has long, slightly thick and wavy black hair, that has a few silver streaks in it, and she keeps it in either a low or high ponytail or braid. Her hood is attached to a leather jacket with cotton sleeves, with a black or dark gray shirt underneath and black or gray tight jeans, and black above calf boots; she has a bushy black tail with a white coloration on the tip of the tail. She has gray and black eyes with silver specks in them; a slender and toned build with long legs.
Personality: She has a cold and harsh personality. She hates being around with others who will annoy her in any way, which is everyway. She also has an irritated and fiery temper that can blow off whenever and suspicious of pretty much everyone. Silverstream won’t warm up or even talk to a person without snapping at them unless she’s been around them long enough or she trusts them. When she does, she’ll grow slightly warmer, not snapping or losing her temper as much, though she’ll still have this slightly annoyed and harsh attitude. She can rarely, and I mean rarely be a bit kind and caring, possibly even talking nicely to others. But she is rarely this way so…. She is pretty independent, though not inwardly emotionally stable. Inside, she has conflicts with her feelings and inner thoughts about everything. This is partly the reason why she’s so harsh and cold to everyone. She can also be very protective over others that she trusts or knows they can be trusted. She can also be seen as gentle at times when it comes down to those she cares for. She also hates it when she sees children abused or abandoned by their parents/families so she does/tries her best to do all she can to help them.
Animal Traits: Fox Ears, Fox Tail, claws instead of nails, Excellent Hearing and Smell, and Night-Vision.
*Weapons: Double silver katanas with silver and black hilts and kunai knives.
*Accessories: A silver chain necklace with a silver fox charm, a silver bracelet with a silver dragon charm, and a hip pouch and sheaths on the sides of her hips and behind her back to hold her kunais and katanas.
*Allied with: Open
Hybrid of: Silver Fox

Rogue:
Name: Timber Okami
Code name: Howler
Appearance: He is tall, about six foot, and a bit toned, with a long torso and legs. He has slightly coarse light black, white-ish hair that almost covers his pale sky-blue eyes. He has brownish gray ears and a slightly bushy tail that is gray on the top, white underneath, and brown-black at the tip. He wears a thin gray cotton jacket, with a white shirt underneath, dark gray pants, and gray Nike sneakers.
Personality: He’s serious, rarely talks or smiles, and can be wary of suspicious things. He is very observant and will protect those around him fiercely. He rarely trusts people though, due to his past, but will do anything to stop the evil in this world. He loved his sister dearly and was willing to die to protect her, but she died when they were young. Now there’s an empty hole in his heart and he covers up his grief with a cold and harsh attitude. He is smart, both street and book smart, strategies always planning in his head.
Animal Traits: Wolf Ears, Wolf Tail, Amazing Hearing and Smell, and Night-Vision.
*Weapons: Kunais, shurikens, and either a tanto or wakizashi.
*Accessory: A silver chain necklace with a moonstone that he wears under his shirt. He is very possessive over it for some reason.
*Allied with: Open
Hybrid of: Timber Wolf

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Protector Form:

Name: Time Conquest

*NickName(s):

Appearance: His skin is a light tan and his hair is black and straight. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark grey, almost making them look black. He is close to the average height of someone around his age but on the shorter side. He has a thin, but still athletic build. Time usually wears pants with dark colors, he also usually wears dark colored shirts with no designs on them. But he always wears his dark blue trench coat, it is a white clock with roman numerals and the hands pointing at the twelve. His trenchcoat also has a hood. Of course, he wears shoes, they’re black. Oh also with his trenchcoat, between the while clock, are two large brown wings of a golden eagle.

Personality:  Time is normally calm, and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. He hates being proved wrong, but he doesn’t show it. Most of his feelings he doesn’t show, unless if he feels comfortable and safe. Except if it is related to love, he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot when anybody asks or talks to him about it. He can be angered, it just takes lots of things or one big thing that relates to something or someone he holds close. He also hates himself on the inside, he believes that he isn’t strong enough to do anything.

Animal Traits: He has wings, and can fly at fast speeds because of them being from a golden eagle, he also is lighter than the average person his age, because his bones are hollow, like a bird’s bones. And amazing eyesight.

*Weapon(s) He has a longsword that seems to be the color of dirty gold. Also, he carries a silver-colored recurve bow.

*Accessory(ies) He has a golden pocket watch necklace

*Crush/Shippable: yeah

Hybrid of: Golden Eagle

*Backstory: I might think of one...

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

@Fallon, Could my dire wolf be allied with Vix? 

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Fallon, do you want to ship our characters?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

@Paradox: Sure!

@Kɪᴛꜱᴜɴᴇ.ᴇxᴇ: That's fine with me.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

@Paradox, I accidently forgot to put Anatomy in front of "teacher" I just want a anatomy teach.

(I know what anatomy is.)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Bookmark, and save a rogue.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

Rogue: 

Name: Ben Jameson

Code name: Wiz, Wizard

Appearance: He is 6'8" tall and normally wears a lot of dark clothes... He wears clothing over his animal traits so he looks like a normal human. But when he needs his powers he reveals them to use. His eyes are dark brown, and he has brown hair. His jaw is very angular and he is quite lanky. Though he looks weak, being the hybrid of a spider, he is very strong.

Personality: He normally is kind to other people. He doesn't get mad easily, but when angered by someone he is very vengful. It is not a great idea to get on his bad side because when he desides to avenge himself for something someone did, it normally ends with that person getting injured severly and him exhausted. And then when he gets exhausted it gets even worse... He also does not get easily annoyed but when he does he will probably mess around with the person that annoyed him. By mess around I mean he will: tie them to the ceiling, emit a bit of stench just to annoy someone's senses, and more.

Animal Traits: He has a pair of wings underneath his clothes enabling him to fly. And he is able to emit a stench that knocks people unconcious. He is also able to shoot spider web out of his fingertips but he can only do it for so long before he has to rest. He has very keen senses and moved very fast.

*Weapon(s): His abilities and he carries a small knife. Which he throws.

*Accessory(ies): A cell phone

*Allied with(Up to two more Rogues on an Alliance): Someone want to ally?

*Crush/Shippable: Open

Hybrid of: a currently extinct spider (by that I mean people have found their fossils but they haven't seen them recently.

*Backstory: He was born into a poor family, then got his traits. He grew quickly. Because of being affected by the 'mad scientist's' as he calls them, he abandoned his friends and family and went rogue to seek revenge. He sometimes targets students to annoy them and make the school fearful. But, he will never kill a student.

Other: He is right handed. POV color is red.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

bookmark

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Save harpy eagle, black mamba, and jaguar

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

@Wizard- Could you give Ben a more descriptive Personality? After that, we can Ally Ben and Kunna.

@Everyone else- Accepted

@Fallon- Gouda!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Okay, and FYI I copied that from the forumfic. I'll do that tonight.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

oh, what would the missions be about?

I'm guessing neutralizing threats of all sorts and things like that.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

So Rouges are criminals, while neutrals are just normal civilians (who don't use their abilities?)

Is it illegal to use abilities if you didn't go to school or something?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Name: Jack Banana 

Appearance: He’s somewhat tall standing at around 6’ tall. Very pale skin and blue eyes that seem to be always calculating, always watching. He wears an orange scarf, and orange boots while the rest of his clothing is yellow. The rest of his clothing is a hoodie, and some shorts. He’s not brawny, but quite athletic. 

Personality: He keeps to himself most of the time, and usually seems positive. He’s not as naive as he is in the Forumfic, though kinda close. Despite being naive, he’s quite smart. Usually fails to see the bad in people. 

Animal Traits: He has deer ears, and actually kind of likes the bread. Might have a deer tail. 

Weapon(s): A very small hand gun full of rubber bullets, and a dull knife. 

Crush/shippable: No crush yet, and yes shippable. 

Hybrid Of: Deer 

Other: POV

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

Phil, let the profeesor through

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Mods and Philter have mercy please.

Name: Lena Genesis

Code name: Twilight 

Appearance: Lena is relatively tall, about 5’5”.  She has large, feathered black wings.  The feathers are all tipped with bright orange.  She has straight, black hair that she keeps tied up in a messy updo with an orange clip.  She has pale skin, and dark brown, nearly black, eyes.  She usually wears a black shirt with dark orange cropped-leggings.  She has a thin build, and isn’t very muscular or strong.  Lena has a beak-like nose I had to because she’s a bird 

Personality: Twilight is quiet and cunning.  She is genius-smart, but doesn’t often show it.  In battle, she often uses her wits more than her strength.  She doesn’t talk much, being the introvert she is.  She doesn’t get triggered easily, but when she gets mad...you don’t want to be on her bad side.  She is willing to hold grudges for long periods of time.  Twilight/Lena is intimidating because of her intelligence, not her stature.  She doesn’t trust people easily either.  Lena doesn’t like being proved wrong though.  She is a good leader, but often hesitates before making decisions because she thinks about the results too much.  

Animal Traits: She has large, black, feathered wings, and can spit a deadly poison that can lead to paralysis and death.  However, if she uses too much poison at one time, she won’t be able to use it for a while.  She also has black scales on the tops of her hands and feet.

*Weapon(s): Her venom, and a bow-and-arrows.  She usually sticks to her venom.  

*Accessory(ies): A black-and-orange rope bracelet.  

*Allied with(Up to two more Rogues on an Alliance): Open, Can she be allies with Wizard and Scorpion?

*Crush/Shippable: Yes

Hybrid of: Hooded Pitohui (a poisonous bird)

*Backstory: Meh.  

Other: PoV Color and Font

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Rogue Form:

Name: Selene Vandolf

Code nameQueen

Appearance: She has a thin build, looking scrawny and innocent. Her skin is a pale peach color, like a off-white. Her eyes are the color of emerald leaves on a growing, fresh and healthy tree. Her hair is brown (simple, good old fashioned brown). Her hair is straight and long, reaching a bit past mid-way of the ribcage. She has more of a slender image, and also quite tall. She wears a brown-red colored cloak most of the time, with a dark brown ribbon closing the two sides together. She goes barefoot because her feet are more like paws. Her clothing is simple and old-themed.

PersonalitySelene is almost always calm, and mostly silent. She is more of the silent type, doing what they must to get their food and livings through that day.This silence can only end if you manage to get to know her and befriend her (which is super rare). After this point, she becomes loyal, respectful, and dedicated to you, though this is rare. She is cruel and mean to anyone who tries to "defend justice" like the protectors, and will do anything to dispose of them.

Animal Traits: Ears, Tail, Her legs are slightly shaped like that of a wolf.

Weapons: Yawara, hachiwari, Gunbai, and a manriki-Kussari.

Accessories: A crown she made of vines. (Oh queen, why?) She has a animal tooth necklace, which she almost always wears. above the necklace is a brown leather choker collar. Actually, it is like a literal collar you would give a puppy, thin and small, only large enough to fit the neck of it's wearer.

Allied with: Silverstream/Vixey/Vixen (Fallon)

Crush/Shippable: Open

Hybrid of: Dire wolf

Backstory: to be revealed/discovered

Other: Dragon.

The other forms, like Kitsune, will be in later.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

HUGE FORM FOR HOODED PITOHUI INCOMING 

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Oh, yeah, a couple more things you guys should know:

-Rogues are not part of, like a secret league of villains, they are: Rogues, people who are out for themselves mostly, but they do go into small teams, if they would like to, you are allowed to make your characters backstab other characters.

-You are allowed to make a transition with your Character(s), as in, make them go from like, a Protector to a Rogue, or vice versa, but you have to make a Form for the newfound version of your character, you can make the Form a bit after you reveal their Transition.

If you need any clarification, just tell me.

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Looks cool! I should have a harp seal hybrid in sometime in the next few days

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Major Nerd

Goddess of TravelSaltwaterand Logic

With nightfall comes great danger

And things go from strange

To so much stranger

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

/353744

atlantic time

DON’T PANIC

Name: Shard

NickName: Shay-Shay he hates it

Appearance: Shard is about 6 foot with golden color hair and sea green eyes wears blue jeans and a green shirt has a medium build and is strong

Personality: shard is caring and kind but can be mean if he needs to be is friendly and hates it when people argue he trys to stop arguments he will help people if something bad happens but not for sureif he likes them

Animal Traits: has wings that are grey and black has enhanced hearing and speed has feathers on his arms

Hybrid of: pergirene falcon

Weapon(s): two iron knives

Accessories: a sun neclace

Crush/Shippable?:yes

Other:lets do this

my protector old form thingy

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

@Shard- Can you use the Form that I have given?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

incoming

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Major Nerd

To so much stranger

/353744

atlantic time

DON’T PANIC

save history teacher

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Major Nerd

To so much stranger

/353744

atlantic time

DON’T PANIC

Name:Shard

*NickName(s): Shay Shay 

Appearance:Shard is about 6 foot with golden color hair and sea green eyes wears blue jeans and a green shirt has a medium build and is strong

Personality:shard is caring and kind but can be mean if he needs to be is friendly and hates it when people argue he trys to stop arguments he will help people if something bad happens but not for sure if he likes them

Animal Traits: has wings that are grey and black has enhanced hearing and speed has feathers on his arms

*Weapon(s) two silver knives with a talon grappling hook

*Accessory(ies) a sun shaped necklace

*Crush/Shippable: open

Hybrid of:pergirene falcon

*Backstory:

Other: ready

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)