Third times the charm hopefully

The clans are in peril, and StarClan has decided to act on it, you, along with all the formers that decide to join in, are StarClan cats sent to guide a select few cats that are supposed to save them before their time comes to an end.

Sounds simple right?

Yeah, but there’s a few twists..

First off, the cats you’re guiding aren’t just empty shells, each cat has a little bit of personality and story to tell, I will explain why.

The cats you guide are also able to vote on which decision to make, their vote is worth the same amount as everyone else (1)

Example:

(Let say the cat you’re guiding is reckless and impatient)

The trees that covered you seemed to part as you enter a small clearing, in front of you is a steep cliff, to the side, the start of a old twoleg path that could lead you to the top, the journey would be long, taking you until moonhigh at least, but climbing up the cliffs could also prove risky as many of the small ledges you could grip onto to climb seem like they could break rather easily. There is no other way to get to the top or go past it.

How will you get to the top?

Climb the cliffs (75% Success, 25% failure)

Go up the hill

______ (Reckless cat) votes to climb the cliffs

Now you’re probably wondering what red means (if you haven’t figured it out), I’ll explain

Key:

If a choice is red like this, it means that this choice could cause a result that could help you tremendously, such as saving a friend or defeating a pursuing foe, however, if you choose this result, there is a chance (the choice will either be 50/50 or 75% success 25% failure) that doing this could get you killed.

If a choice is pink like this, it’s essentially the same as red, except that choosing that option has a chance of getting one of your friends killed (again, It’ll be either 50/50 or 75% success 25 failure).

If a choice is purple like this, it means that if you pick this option, you’ll be fine, but someone WILL die, it will not say who dies if you pick this option, but don’t fret, I won’t have a perfectly fine character suddenly die for no reason, as long as they are not in a dangerous situation, they’re fine, if they are though, well... they can be killed off.

If a choice is blue like this, it’s similar to purple however, if you choose this option, all the other cats will be fine, but YOU will die.

If a choice is black like this, it’s a regular choice that will not have immediate consequences and will mostly just affect the story.

The special options will appear rarely (hopefully), most of the time you’ll be choosing from the normal black options.

There are six cats you can choose from, however all of them will join you on the quest.

There is a few more mechanics in this, but I’ll leave them as a mystery for now.

If ALL the main cats end up dying, I’ll make another group, but if that group dies as well, game over

Here is the first choice. 

Your group of chosen StarClan cats slowly drift down towards the world of the living, guiding you down is a dark smoky grey, long haired she-cat, you know her as Starfall, the one who guides that dead to StarClan. She stops a few inches above a nearby tree, before turning to face you and everyone else. “Alright, we’re here, now... listen here, you are to pick one of six cats that will go on a journey to prevent a great disaster that would wipe out the clans etc etc......now, you must choose a cat to guide” Once she finished, six silhouettes appeared behind her. “This is your first task as a group, get used to working as a group because you’re going to be for a while, it’s relatively simple, vote as a group on one of these cats to guide”. She moved out the way so that you could get a better look.

“Now, vote for the cat you’ll all guide, be aware that once a decision is made you are all stuck with that cat unless something happens...”

Mossflame, a black and white tuxedo she-cat with yellow-green eyes, scared flesh curls around her tail, looking similar to the objects twolegs wear on those blunt claws of theirs. You remember how Burnetstar, the deceased leader of AlderClan, described her once. “A survivalist, that’s the best way to describe her, her safety first, the clans safety second, an individual’s safety third, she’ll leave another cat to die if it means she’ll survive

Kestreltalon, a long-haired, pale grey, almost off-white tabby tom with deep green eyes. A description of him from one of the other StarClan cats wanders into your mind. “He’s good in a fight, always good to have him on your side, only downfalls of his are his impatience and recklessness, always going for the quick but risky route, I swear it’s a miracle he hasn’t injured himself badly yet”.

Creekpaw, a silver-grey she cat with amber coloured eyes that seemed as bright as a raging fire. “She misses us, and anger has taken it’s toll on her, she believes if you want something done, you have to do it yourself, after what happened she’ll never leave a cat to die, no matter the price..” A squeaky voice says in your mind as you recall a small memory.

Rustpaw, a orange-red tom with yellow eyes, a small tear can be seen in his ear. “He’s calm, that Rustpaw, oddly calm for his age” A voice from your memory started. “Rarely argues and just goes with whatever has the most cat’s voting for it”.

Sadie: A slender, brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes, faint mask markings can be seen on her face. “Ah, Sadie, not much to talk about with her, she’s rather quiet, goes with the flow, has difficulty voicing her opinions... a generally shy cat” A cat’s voice says.

Brutus: A Smokey grey tom with greenish blue eyes and fur that looks like it hasn’t been groomed in months, multiple scars can be seen, as well as a bright red collar. “So that’s what happened to him, I wonder if he’s changed?” A memory says to you. “I doubt it, he’s likely still the grumpy cat who goes for a random decision when given one just because he can”.

You have until I wake up (which will be be a long while) and post the next part to vote on a character, choose carefully.

Also pay attention to the replies so you don’t end up voting on a decision that has already been made.

Let the voting begin

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

I vote Creekpaw

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

I vote Rustpaw

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

Creekpaw

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Creekpaw

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Mossflame and Creekpaw!They sound..ahem..like SKyfrost.Sorry,I'm really harsh.):
  • Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

Sorry that I’m taking this long, the filter keeps eating my posts

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Does the filter find my posts delicious or something? This is the fourth post it’s eaten

Starfall had stayed silent while you all voted, once time was up she went back to talking “Creekpaw, huh? Well, good luck!” She begins to head back the way you all came before jolting up, as though something shocked her. “Oh! I almost forgot! At some point in your quest I will be unable to follow the six cats, that’s one of the downsides of having to stay near the Moonwilow... just something to keep in mind”

”Now, are there any questions you want answered?”

Go ahead, ask any question you want. I’ll respond to about... ten, so give others a chance to ask questions

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Starfall counts up the votes. “...... Creekpaw, huh? Well, good luck” She begins to head back the way you all came before jolting up. “Oh! I almost forgot! At some point in your quest I will be unable to follow the six cats, ‘tis an annoying part of being the clans way to StarClan, you have to stay around where the Moonwillow is... just something you might want to keep in mind”

”Now, are there any questions you need to ask quickly?”

Go ahead, ask any question you want, you have about 5 hours after this is posted, I’ll respond to each question

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

“Creekpaw eh? Well, good luck guiding her” She got up and began heading back the way you all came, only for her suddenly jolt up. “Oh, almost forgot! At some point in your journey, I will be unable to follow the six cats, just something to keep in mind”

”Now before you all go, are there any questions?”

You may ask any question relating to the world , the clans or their version of StarClan

I’ll give a while to vote

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

what are this universe's clans?

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

what is the disaster we're saving the clans from?

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

What are the clans like in this universe?

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

apolgies for triple posting.

Look at the first one, that's the one to look at, you can ignore the other two.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Why these six cats? Why are we guiding them?

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

Codemaker Codebreaker

Joined February of 2018

~The Extroverted Author~

Who are Creekpaw’s siblings? What clan is she in?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Yay! Creekpaw!
  • Posted at:

What’s Creekpaw’s life like before the story starts?

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Oncilla@ Starfall turns to you, before opening her mouth to speak."There are three clans, OwlClan, AlderClan and PebbleClan, there was another clan named SingeClan, but they left the territories a few moons ago, due to a disaster that left their territory in ruins, they've gone so far that neither I or StarClan can reach them.."

Wild/Spades@ "Skycrossers are going missing.... along with some of the leaders, we beleive someone is kidnapping them and taking them far away, we fear if that is the case, they might be planning somehing and we need some cats to go after them and bring them back, as we need to stay and fufill our duties, me especially"

Legacy@ "OwlClan is the second newest clan here, out of all of the clans they have the closest ancestory to a similar group that lives on the other side of the sun-drown place, forced to come here against their will by two-legs, or blunt-claws as they're called by SingeClan and AlderClan, and they only beleive in StarClan, not me"

"AlderClan and SingeClan are the two clans that were here before OwlClan came and are very similar to each other, they use terms such as stone-dens and Blunt-Claws. They have a special way of deciding who should be leader, the medicine cat picks four warriors who have trained an apprentice who became a warrior, then at sunrise the next day they race towards the Caves to StarClan, which is where they bury the dead and leave the corpses of those who died before becoming a warrior, each one carrying a lilly, they must bring the lilly to the Moonwillow, which is just outside the cave, before placing it in a small pool underneath it, then they must make their way back and tell the medicine cat, they will then wait until the next day to travel there again to receive their nine lives"

"PebbleClan is the newest clan, formed by a few cats who left OwlClan to create their own clan, PebbleClan combines the tradditions of AlderClan, SingeClan and OwlClan, when a leader heads off to gain their nine lives they need to bring a flower and place it into the pool, there's no real reason why they do this though. They use both the words from the old clans and the new clan"

Crow@ "Moonlight, whom was the first cat to die after the clans were founded, was sent a vision by the brightest stars, saying that these cats would help save the clans from a major threat, that is, if given guidance, now most of the time StarClan doesn't interfere with the living, but now,we must make a exception, we need a group of StarClan cats to follow them and assist them on their quest, that's where you all come  in"

Moonflight@ "Creekpaw is in PebbleClan, her living sibling is named Heronpaw, a tom that shares her amber coloured eyes and is white with silver-grey patches of fur, he's rather laid-back and tends to bottle up his emotions"

Ocean@ "When Creekpaw was a kit, PebbleClan was run by a leader who was rather negligent of the needs of his clan. One day the clan headed for a gathering without the leader leaving anyone to look after the kits, they rushed out of camp to explore, but they ended up being attacked by a trio of crows and were badly injured, the kits managed to get back to the camp, luckily an apprentice named Yarrowpaw had headed back to camp after realising that the leader hadn't left anyone to take care of the kits, she attempted to help them, Pebblekit and Heronkit managed to survive and attempted to help save the other kits. Sadly one of the kits,Graykit, died before the clan returned, when they did, no one came to help, because of their lack of knowledge of herbs the two other kits, Basilkit and Hawkkit, Hawkkit being Pebblekit and Heronkit's brother, didn't make it through the night. Creekkit developed a grudge against the members of her clan, with the exception of Yarrowpaw, now Yarrowflower, and her brother. The leader was demoted after the clan realised that if they kept this leader they'd probably all die because he wouldn't bother choosing a med or deputy, or even make apprenices into warriors or give them mentors, but since the incident she's refused to leave a cat to die without trying to help them.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Ok

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Ooo this looks interesting...

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

(Note: If Anyone has questions about anything mentioned in the answers or anything else, I can answer four more questions, so go for it!j

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Mossflame!

• Posted at:

The soul of one is the soul of another

Briarpelt of RiverClan

Cactus of the SandWings

@Cormorant - thanks!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

?????

• Posted at:

?
  • Posted at:

(Oof, took you a while Phil, multiple days in fact)

(Also oof, noticed something contradicting in one of my answers, only Starfall can't leave the territories, as she has to be there to guide cats to StarClan, other StarClan cats can, but since it's unknown territory to most, they commonly get lost, and the only place spirits can return to StarClan is at the clan territories.

Anyways since no more questions need to be answered and people seem to like this, let's continue.

"Alright.." Starfall responded. "I wish you good luck"

(From now on you'll mostly be in the POV of Creekpaw)

You rise from the shallows with a fish in your mouth that falls limp as you bite into it to finish it off. "Congrats Creekpaw!" You hear your mentor, Harestep, yell from the river's edge. Heronpaw resurfaces a fox-length away, sadly he hadn't been as lucky, you could see the fish he had attempted to snatch swifly swim past you and follow the river to a fate unknown. "Aww..I was so close.." You hear him mumble as he waddles his way back onto shore. "Good try.. you'll get it next time" His mentor, Yarrowflower, kindly whispers "Harestep, me and my apprentice will be heading back to camp, Heronpaw looks like he could fall asleep on the spot..". The two of them head back to camp, the light brown tom then turns his attention to you. "Well, I'm pretty exhausted as well and I think since you've done so well you deserve a break from training, do you wish to go back to camp as well? Or do you want to stay out here for a little while longer?" He asks. There is a small group of apprentices out here as well that you could play with if you choose to stay.

What will you choose?

Come back to camp with your mentor

Stay and play with the other apprentices

Creekpaw votes to stay and play with the other apprentices

You have about.... 6 hours to vote, I might increase this time if only one or two people vote

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

stay and play

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

Stay and play

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

Codemaker Codebreaker

Joined February of 2018

~The Extroverted Author~

come back.

• Posted at:

Only one person has voted so far, so I’ll extend the time, since I’ll be going to sleep very soon, I’ll go off the forums here, everyone will have until I post the next part to vote.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Oof, that post was late

Anyways.

”I’ll stay here and play with the apprentices over there” You respond. Harestep nods and heads towards camp. The moment he’s out of sight you pad towards the group, which consisted of Frostpaw, Cedarpaw and......

Ugh, Adderpaw you think in your head, you disliked most things about him, his cockiness, the smug, know-it-all look he gives everyone, your surprised he hasn’t driven the clan mad.

You all play in the shallows, splashing water at each other, and play moss ball beside the river.

Once you’re all tired out, you all sit down and listen to a story, which was being told by Cedarpaw.

”....And then... the spirits began slaughtering them! One by one...”

You and Frostpaw look at her with an look of wonder and fear, a scene dances around in your mind as the brindle tabby she-cat tells the story.

”The clan could do nothing, and soon, almost all of the clan was killed while the rest fled, the spirits could finally claim the place as their own . But they weren’t supposed to be there, and their presence brought disaster in the form of fire, the spirits, not wanting the place to burn entirely to ashes, went back to their terrible home....... however, they say a cat stalks around the forest the clan once lived, assigned a task by the evil spirits... to guard the territory...”.

Cedarpaw suddenly and swiftly unsheathes her claws.

”And slaughter any cat who enters....”

There was silence.

”You can’t all believe these tall tales right?”

Addeepaw’s voice breaks the silence. “I mean, come on! The elder’s probably made that story up to keep cats from taking SingeClan’s territory” The dark brown tom continues. The she-cat looks at him, annoyed.

”How do you know it’s all fake?”

”How would the presence of a spirit make an entire place burst into flames?”

”StarClan’s powerful, whose to say other spirits aren’t?”

It spirals into an argument, before Adderpaw growls. “I can prove it’s all lies! I’ll go into the forest myself, then you’ll all see!” He storms off. For a moment you sit there, believing he was bluffing, but as you see him swim across the river and head towards the very land mentioned in the story, you realise he was actually going to do it. The three of you sit there for a little while longer, before Frostpaw speaks up. “Shouldn’t we go after him?....”. “Why should we, he’s a pain, and if he’s gonna rush into certain death, who cares?” Cedarpaw responds, you jolt back, slightly appalled by the she-cat’s words. They both turn to you, you realise they’re waiting for your response.

What will you do?

Go after Adderpaw

Let him go to the forest

Creekpaw votes to go after Adderpaw 

You have until I wake up and post again to vote, I may increase this time if only one person votes.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Go after Adderpaw

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Well, go after Adderpaw

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Okay, I’ll wait to see if anyone else votes, then we’ll continue

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Oops that double-posted

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Go after Adderpaw

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

After Adderpaw!

• Posted at:

~Flamepower~

Forum Fam:

Join Fireball Academy! Its my first RP!

go after adderpaw

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

“It’s best we go after him”

”But-“

You cut Cedarpaw off with a short, low growl. “C’mon, before he gets injured” You mutter, heading towards the forest, the two apprentices quickly follow you.

You push and shove through the large bushes and shrubs in your path, suddenly the amount of plant life you encounter begins to decrease in number, and you notice scorch marks on the trees. You were here.

SingeClan’s old territory was oddly, nicer than you expected, sure 80% of the place was covered with burnt fallen branches and a few trees that happened to survive and whatever those plants that have been burnt to a crisp are, but small shoots of grass were popping up in small patches.

Because of the lack of things to hide behind you, Frostpaw and Cedarpaw quickly find Adderpaw.... but something’s off. His tail hair is on end, his back was arched, the moment he heard you heading towards him he lets out a yowl or fright and jumps around before stopping as he realised it was you three. “What are you doing here?” He asks. “Making sure you’re alright” Frostpaw responds. “I’m fine!” He yelled. “You don’t seem alright” You respond. Cedarpaw begins to snicker. “You saw the cat didn’t you? Oh wait, the cat doesn’t exist, isn’t that what you said?”. “Keep you mouth shut, it was just...I thought I saw something over there, by that large tree, bet it was nothing though...” Adderpaw growls.

The four of you after fighting for a while, decide to figure out what to do next, they look to you, waiting for you, the oldest

out of them, to tell them what they should do next.

What will you do?

Head back to PebbleClan territory

Continue exploring the area you’re in

Explore the area Adderpaw mentioned

Creekpaw votes to head back to PebbleClan territory.

You have about... 5 hours to vote, I will increase this time if no one votes or only one person votes.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

1 ,