His scientists were able to create a training copy of Outburst.

Burst faced the copy and began to battle it, he continued to be knocked down.

"You can't win." The copy picked him up by the hair.

"You don't know that." He coughed and looked at the copy. "I'll just have to use the kaioken."

The copy dropped Burst in shock and broke out of the chamber with Burst chasing.

"Super Kaioken!" Burst yelled, multiplying his energy to 4x. It caused strain on his body, he continued to chase Outburst but was left in the dust. Burst pressed a button on his watch which teleported the copy in front of him. "He's still to strong."

The copy of Outburst nodded. "We have a lot of work to do."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

(DBZ?!  I love that show!)

Crimson laughed and ran a blade through the Copy.  "You do realize that only Goku was able to use the Kaioken right?"

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

Burst looked at Crimson. "How about you stop attacking my sparring partner. When I do the kaioken I have to multiply that charged protons in my powers. It's like a battery, if I over charge it, my body can become damaged."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Crimson laughed at Burst and slapped a button on the floor and 100 copies if himself appeared.  "Do you mind stepping out for a second?  I wanna try something Goku gave me."

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

((Goku can't be in the rp, maybe Burst learning the Kaioken from learning it from the anime show.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Burst chuckled. "Goku isn't real."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Crimson laughed at Burst and smiled.  "Yeah, I know, but I used some enchantments and a bit of the show of Dragon Ball and I was able to create a spell that lets me use the powers of a Sayian."

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

“What are you boys up to?” Solitude drawled, entering the time chamber with a bored expression. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Crimson turned around to face Solitude.  "And you are?"

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Burst hugged Solitude by the waist. "She is mine." He smooched her cheek.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Solitude gave Crimson a strained smile and disentangled herself from Burst as politely as possible. “We’re aquaintances getting to know each other,” she tightly replied, her gray eyes narrowing slightly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Crimson growled and looked away.  "If only Rancor was here...shes the best ya know."  He told Burst.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Burst chucked and poked Solitude in the back with the wooden khopesh sword. "One point for me."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Crimson growled at the sight of them both and grinned. "I'll just finish this now."  He said facing all of his clones and taking one step foreward and putting his katana in the ground and whispering 'Game Over'.  All the clone started to vanish in small orbs of fire. "Training room is your Lovebirds."

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Burst tackled Crimson

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Burst Tackled Crimson.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

”What part of acquaintances do you not understand?” Solitude muttered under her breath, a blood-red, dark energy spear appearing in her hand. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Burst stood up and gave Solitude a hug. "It's okay."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

((Zane, isn't Burst stronger than Crimson? Burst did work hard to get to the level he is at. You may have to have that Saiyan enchantment approved by Ishmael.))

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Burst tackled Crimson

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

(Yes, but that doesn't mean Crimson is weaker than Burst.  Crimson is still a powerful demigod on his part)

"Whatever, your still lovebirds,"  Crimson said, warping out of the room and out of Burst's grasp.  "Rancor..."

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Rancor was sitting outside of the chamber, she was leanin on it and had her arms crossed.

Burst landed on his face when Crimson disappeared.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Element was almost laughing good thing is his shoulder looks to be improving it isn't as black and green

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Rancor put a piece of symbiote on Element's shoulder, it began to separate the poison from his shoulder.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Solitude rolled her eyes and stepped out of the fighting ring to watch Crimson and Burst spar.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Burst hugged Solitude and lifted her in the hug, he carried her back into the ring. "Want to spar?"

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Crimson growled as he walked down the hallway and he whispered to himself "Fade to black..."  And his attire changed to black army combat boots with dark blue jeans and a black shirt with a long trench coat in a midnight black color with metal studs.  In his hand also appeared a mask, which he put on and then vanished.  "Shiku, it's been some time..."  He said to a woman standing behind him.  

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852