Do you think Wings Of Fire 13 will be your favorite book?

So Wings Of Fire book 13 comes on july 30. and it's synopis tells of  one secret that could destroy  everyone-that's the Poison Jungles oldest secret. . . Telling of a great adventure .  And here's its 

synopis:

"Some secrets are deadly.

It's no secret that Sundew wants to destroy the HiveWings. It's her life's mission to exact revenge on the tribe that tried to wipe out the LeafWings and ripped every tree from the surface of Pantala.

Every tree, that is, except the wild and dangerous Poison Jungle, where the surviving LeafWings have been hiding since the war. Hiding, plotting, and waiting for a dragon like Sundew, who is uniquely qualified to bring down the Hives.

There are dark secrets in the jungle, though-some that Sundew is keeping, and some that she's only just beginning to discover. And now that a new war is upon them, Sundew and her friends must unearth the oldest secret in the jungle-even if what they find has the power to destroy them all."

This talks alot about secrets and how the LeafWings were forced to hide from extinction and this might be my favorite book... Maybe, just maybe.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I heart Wings Of Fire!

Snakelizard, do you have a nickname?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

No, I do not. 

• Posted at:

I heart Wings Of Fire!

Would you like help getting one?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

I mean sure I guess it can't hurt (well most likely...).

• Posted at:

I heart Wings Of Fire!

What about an animal based name? Which realistic animal do you like?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

other than "I ♡ WoF"?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Listen it's going to have to be something with Wings Of Fire. I'm a "FanWing."

• Posted at:

I heart Wings Of Fire!

how about  Bachia? its a type of 'legless' lizard 

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Well eh I'm not sure I want that and anyway if it had to be an animal it would be BushViper because that's my favorite animal.

• Posted at:

I heart Wings Of Fire!