because of the fact that I absolutely dislike (could’ve used a stronger word) those, I’m leaving threads...no, there’s nothing wrong with them, there’s just something wrong with me, like I would see one of those threads, and avoid it like the plague, until a few days later when I stumble upon that thread again. Then I would read every single word of it...because curiosity...and not post anything, then after I finish reading it I just try to permanently extract it form my brain and forget it...but it just never goes away, it’s like always coming back to haunt me...don’t know why I made this thread, I guess I just felt like it or something like that...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

...I don't think you're weird... Then again, I am the girl who thinks butterflies are cute and loves eating parmesan cheese on a plate... I am not kidding. Yeah, I think I'm more weird, but I don't mind XD

• Posted at:

Not my real name, but call me Sparky! I'm also a FEMALE

"Good night, Princess Peach. " -TEC-XX, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

My other account: Dragonbutterfly954

Nah, I'm weird, and since I see the world upside-down, everyone is weird from my perpesctive. So, if you're weird, then you are normal from my view.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

its calling to you :b

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Just sounds like you don't like the thought of people leaving and you try to cope with it by ignoring it and then trying to pretend it didn't happen.

That's not weird, that's just caring

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Ishmael Thanks (forum) dad

• Posted at:

Marine Fangirl Nerd

PercyJacksonForever

Fangirl + Nerd = A Blue Banana 

# šīñgüłårįtÿ

star count: 1,822

Give up is N0T a statement

#cellosquad

i don't think you're wierd, but, then again, i do have four sisters that each one would probaly classafy has wierd in their own way.. and i also repeatidly try to reenact some world war 2 thing in a video game, XD

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family