Platform (Web/iOS/Android): Web (MacBook Pro)

Web Browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/etc): Firefox

Version of iOS or Android (ex. iOS 12.1 or Android 9.0 Pie): ...Web...

Mobile App Version (find this in the in-game Settings Menu): Well, my non-mobile-app version is "1.0.3.0 (a862f9555)"...

Detailed explanation: I was playing Qibli's Quest, and it wouldn't let me fly! I could jump, though. I tried holding down space, rapid-tapping space, whatever, but I still couldn't fly!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Platform (Web/iOS/Android): Web 

Web Browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/etc): Chrome

Version of iOS or Android (ex. iOS 12.1 or Android 9.0 Pie): 

Mobile App Version: 1.0.3.0

Detailed explanation: The achievement ¨Friend Request¨ doesnt appear to be working. I sent two friend requests (1 to a player and the other to someone I believe was an admin), both of which were accepted. However, the achievement remains unactivated.

• Posted at:

•°¯`•• Ⓙⓘⓔ ••´¯°•

Just here to play Home Base

It's kind of annoying that you have to press "join" the second a map game starts, because it's so easy to miss. Can there be a few seconds slot?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Becky, we need a "Filter - Feedback and Bug Reports" thread.

Is Home Base supposed to be mobile compatible, or are they still working on that?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,861 

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~Please don't forget me~ ^_^

Platform:Android

Web Browser: N/A

Version of iOS or Android: Newest Android, I don't know what it is, though.

Mobile App Version: 1.0.3.0

Detailed explanation: I'm 31 tokens in debt... I just logged on and -46 was my balance, then I did a minigame and now -31 is my balance. I thought debt was something I'd have to worry about as an adult, not a teenager :/. It might be because I bought some Rainwing wings before I had closed the app last, and those tokens were ones I had kind of glitched out of an audio exerpt? I'm not sure, though.

Spooky...

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Just two things. First is that those games that pop up in the grey box like the 'dragonet' and others, when I press the play button it doesn't work and won't play. Also, my computor won't let me listen or read book exerts.

Just a side note, not actually a problem, I hear a lot of things about 'the scavenger hunt' but I can't find it. Thanks in advance!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Im just bug finding all day long!

Web Browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/etc): Chrome

Detailed explanation:i just came back from a restart (because of playing the Bone: tresure hunt game) to be greeted by a resounding coin/point/token score of -5 i kid you not negative five coins. i had played the Bone game two times i got bronze and silver, (if thats any help) but luckly i had only 8 coins before so no harm done (it's funny though!).

• Posted at:

One Cool Dude

Aka: Silver the NightWing/RainWing or Elijah

SUPECOOL

Loves WoF

HUFFLEPUFF!

Still sad about Starflight

a little something ironic: "I cut myself with tape once." -Me

Book status: waiting to get book 12

Good bye Forums!

Platform (Web/iOS/Android): Online

Web Browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/etc): Google Chrome

Mobile App Version (find this in the in-game Settings Menu): 1.0.3.0 I think...?

Detailed explanation: I was able to make my Smol Obsidichild just fine, however a few seconds into the game, it said it couldn't connect and put me back at the main title screen. This went on for a couple of minutes before I A) Texted Shion and told her the game was here!! and B) flat-out gave up. It's awesome though!! I love how there are actually DRAGONS from the BOOKS involved!!

• Posted at:

♢Obsidia

Bєℓιєνє what you want to вєℓιєνє.

Say what you want to say.

Feel what you want to feel.

Be what you want to be.

I'm proud to be bisexual.

Don't tell me to "die it down"

when I can "live it up."

Forum Bro: ::GᗩGE::

Ohhhkay, so Obsidia and I aren't the only Windows users (Primitave, I know. ;-; ) who get booted? Either way, glad to hear y'all are lookin' into it! :)

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Detailed explanation: In the scavenger hunt mini game the hit boxes for your own gems are a bit big. (Like to big) I hit my self from like a whole gem away from my trail. then when i respawned i picked up three gems and BOOM dead again (I was the only one in the game if you were interested). so to fix it could you make the hit boxes smaller.

Thanks for reading!

• Posted at:

One Cool Dude

Aka: Silver the NightWing/RainWing or Elijah

SUPECOOL

Loves WoF

HUFFLEPUFF!

Still sad about Starflight

a little something ironic: "I cut myself with tape once." -Me

Book status: waiting to get book 12

Good bye Forums!

So I'm on a PC and chrome, and whenever I play the Quibli game the leaderboards flash for half a second, and it just goes back to the lobby.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@ Elijah

Like the characters on pedastals? Or a document with all the beta player's usernames on it?

• Posted at:

•°¯`•• Ⓙⓘⓔ ••´¯°•

Platform (Web/iOS/Android): web

Web Browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/etc): chrome

Detailed explanation: I've noticed that the goosebumps game is the only thing that's been giving me tokens. I managed to get a silver metal in Kinkajou's fruit game, but when i looked over, the amount of tokens I had hadn't changed at all. I'd also played the free slide thing. I believe I'd won 2 xp, a pair of shoes, and about 136 tokens, but according to my profile thing in the corner, my tokens still hadn't changed at all. I had also completed all 10 of the code break games in the Clue Hunt in the little 39 clues thing and I'm not sure if it gives tokens, but if it does, I never got any. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

Platform (Web/iOS/Android): Chromebook

Version of iOS or Android (ex. iOS 12.1 or Android 9.0 Pie):

Mobile App Version (find this in the in-game Settings Menu):

Detailed explanation: While trying to access any game on the WoF island, a thing will pop up asking me if I was sure I wanted to play it. However, once I clicked "yes" nothing would happen. The thing that asks me a question will disappear but it wont bring me into the game.

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

PC, Chrome. 

Sometimes Home Base won't load or go full screen

The clue hunt doesn't save- I have to retake the quiz and training and missions every time I come on.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Platform (Web/iOS/Android): iOS

Web Browser (Chrome/Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari/etc):

Version of iOS or Android (ex. iOS 12.1 or Android 9.0 Pie): 12.1.4

Mobile App Version (find this in the in-game Settings Menu): 1.0.4.0

Detailed explanation: A combination of bugs, complaints, and suggestions

I joined the Scavenger Hunt. I walked into the arena and waited for the event to start (is there supposed to be a countdown timer for the start?). The game started and the gems popped up. However, when I ran into the gems my player wouldn't collect them. The timer ran out and I noticed that Tsunami's dialouge for the event was till on my screen. So I entered the event again. I could not collect the gems again.

XxX

Cannot read or listen to books on the excerpt pedestal

XxX

Duplicate items received from the slide  (It's a waste of 150 tokens :/)

XxX

Balance the Trivia map game; instead of 1 xp and 1 token for each correct answer, perhaps 5 xp/tokens or even 10 xp/tokens

XxX

Balance Jambu's Camouflage Challenge. 40 seconds for a gold medal is simply not enough time. Maybe 60 or 75 seconds for a gold medal?

XxX

Subtitles on the Goosebump Slappy Game. The first time I played, I played without sound. I was very confused as to what was going on. Which reminds me- also during the first time, all the items got stuck on the ceiling. It was just after I collected the Monster Blood. Once it wore off all the items just floated around the ceiling and wouldn't come down. I thought it was an effect of the Monster Blood (I couldn't hear Slappy's cutscene). I ended up quitting the game.

XxX

Finally, it is impossible to read people's usernames above their heads. If the font could be bigger, that would be great! :D

• Posted at:

•°¯`•• Ⓙⓘⓔ ••´¯°•

I tried playing home base on my Samsung phone, and it came up with this: 

Sorry the games on this website cannot be played on phone or tablet browsers. Visit the website on a PC or Mac to access this content.

Is this a bug? Or is it gonna be like that anyway?

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Platform: Windows And Android

I think I've realized what the bug is in the Clue Hunt game.

When I play the Code Break game, even if I am down to two chances, the game gives me 3 stars. I think this causes the entire Clue Hunt saved game to restart the next time I play.

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Update!

On web, the Camouflage Challenge and Bone games have been fixed.

_______

The negative money bug is a new one we hadn't seen before :o Games shouldn't make you stressed about financial matters! Are you able to get out of debt if you play some games and make more tokens? Or do you get stuck with a negative token amount?

@Amber, you can't play using the mobile web browser on your phone. But! Now the app is available on both iOS and Android so you can download that! :)

Thanks again for all your bug reports and suggestions! We're working on our next big update to add some stuff, fix some stuff, and make the game better n better.

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

Is home base ever going to be able to be played mobile

• Posted at:

nickname: hope

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

I was able to get out of the negatives, I'm no longer in dept. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

MINE'S IS JUST A GRAY SCREEN 

• Posted at:

Isabella

I'M NOT A CAT. I'M A CAT FAN.

LIFE IS AWESOME. BUT NOT ALWAYS FAIR.

I'M A CLEVER FOX (THANKS TO MY FRIEND SHE IS GREAT AT IDENTIFYING SPIRIT ANIMALS)

Isabella, it takes a bit to load, especially your first time playing.

I have an idea. Could we buy a potion in the store that turns our avatar into a WoF dragon for, say, 12 or 24 hours? They wouldn't have to be as huge as th dragons on WoFI, but I think it would be cool, if it's even possible.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Legacy already mentioned this, but y'all should add in feckles. I think there should be a greater variety in glasses frame color and design

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone here

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

'Ohana' means 'family.' 'Family' means 'no one gets left behind.'

I think I can find a solution to the Clue Hunt problem. On my other account, my progress is always saved. This one's is always lost. So I'll try to see what I did differently and then maybe we'll know why it's happening.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Oof, I forgot add this to my incoming post. 

I played Scavenger Hunt again later, and it worked. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

@Cora it is available on mobile now! You can find it in the Play and App stores. 

• Posted at:

i like turtles

My stuff isn’t going through and my thing is important 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

{This might douple post, but if it does, this one's right}

Mobile App Version

Detailed explanation: Sometimes when I fly for a different map, most often going to WOF from The Hub, the carpet goes ahead of me and then I fly after it as though I was sitting on it.

~~~

I was playing the minigame Bone: Treasure Hunt and I was on my last life. When I wanted to end the game by being attacked by a rat beast, it didn't work. The beast still jumped at me, but I couldn't d1e. I tried several more times and it still didn't work.

~~~

I went to play Invasion of the Birdy Snappers, but when it sent in the first wave of five chickens, I couldn't see any of them. I could, however, see the second wave of chickens. I played it again later, and I could see all of the chickesns

~~~

When I replay Kinkajou's Fruit Find, it tells me what about of seconds it takes to get each medal, then it says "play again?", and then it shows the time frame in which to earn each medal again. Also, when I replay, sometimes there's just a few fruit that go invisible, and sometimes fruits have little squares in the middle.

~~~

I played Slappy's Drop Dead House, but sometimes when I try to change directions at the end of one side, it doesn't work and my character just keeps running into the wall.

~~~

When I first played, I got some tokens, I believe around 120 or so, and then left before playing again. When I came back, I had -120, and I slowly earned my way back into the positives.

~~~

While on the WOFMB  island, there was a scavenger hunt. I played, but I, along with one other person, was not able to fully enter the game until twenty seconds before it was supposed to end. While I was waiting, I was able to walk around the islands as if I was in the game. I mean I was in the same downward view as if I was playing, and in the corner was the gem counter.

~~~

I tried waving, but it wouldn't stop letting me wave or do any other action, as in dance, cheer, clap, etc., at someone/with someone until after he had left the island. This was after the failed Scavenger Hunt. 

~~~

I tried playing the daily, 39 Clues Challenge yesterday, but when I tried playing today, it brought  right back to the quiz to find what branch I'm in, and then it takes me to training. Was it because I skipped training? I just couldn't beat the last challenge with that robot.

~~~

I'm not sure if this counts as a but or not, but J played Alpha Blitz a couple times and I got stuck because there weren't any more vowles. Well, there was a y, but I couldn't do anything with it.

~~~

When I'm on the slide or on the flying bookmark in the RainWing onesie, the tails sticks through it. It's actually kinda funny XD.

Recommendations:

Maybe add bowties as a clothing option? XD I love bowties, and I think they would look really cool with the suspenders and the Newsboy Blazer. Maybe some headbands too?

Complaints:

It kind of bugs me that if I want to wear a hat or crown {not the RainWing or NightWing head} that it changes the hairstyle as well.

~~~

It can get pretty hard to read usernames due to the color. Is it possible to make the usernames look more like the ones in the SA game?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

I found it in the filter, so even though it's not here in the thread yet we have it for our QA. Thanks for giving such an extensive report. It's a really major bug that we hadn't seen before and I'm really sorry it happened to you.   

Some more questions:

-Do you remember how many times you played Word Wrangle in a row both times it happened to you? 

-Were you logged into both iOS and web at the same time (i.e. had it open in a tab on web while playing on mobile) either time?

To make sure I've got exactly what happened right:

1. you were playing Word Wrangle

2. got the freeze bug 

3. refreshed the page/hard quit the iOS app

4. on restarting, you were back at the avatar customizer and you got the "we can't find you wardrobe" message

5. you refreshed again/hard quit the iOS app again

6. came back into the game to find your account wiped

Are all those steps right? We've been trying to reproduce it, though I can't even get the Word Wrangle freezing bug to trigger >:( Come on game, break for me! 

• Posted at:

i like turtles

I don’t remember how many times I played. To me, I feel like it triggers when I hit the replay button too fast. It doesn’t have a set amount. I might get through ten rounds without it freezing and sometimes it happens the first time. I didn’t have it open on another device either time. And yes, that’s what happened

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

This is the second time this has happened to me, once on mobile and once on Chrome.

The Word Wrangle game will occasionally freeze, so I reload the page or reboot the app. 

On mobile(I can get you the specifics tomorrow but from what I remember my phone is iOS 12.1.2 and the app version is 1.0.4): I completely quit out the of app and went back in. When I hit Play (to spawn into the Hub), it gave me the "we can't find your wardrobe, tell us what you look like" menu. I quit out and went back in again and this time it spawned me into the Hub. However, all my levels and achievements had reset. I was almost level 26. My inventory was fine, as were my tokens.

On web: This was the second time it happened. I was playing word wrangler again, and the leaderboard gave an error message and when I tried to hit replay, it froze. The rest of it is the same, however when I logged back in after the wardrobe message, it showed me the menu again. I'm going to go through the menu and see what happens.

I find this immesely frustrating. i was almost level 26 and was at level 17 when it happened the second time. I also just bought every single item in the store yesterday and I would hate to lose it :(

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

Also, there’s no change if I go into an incognito tab

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

I bought a Newsboy Shirt, and, since I was already wearing an awesome sloth sweater, pressed "Don't Equip" and thought that it would save it for later. I paid, of course, and went on to the clothes section in my avatar appearance thing, but I couldn't find it. Did I accidentally delete it?

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Platform: Android 

Android Verson: 8.1 Oreo

App version: 1.0.4

Problem: So I was about to play that Goosebumps game in the hub (I forget what it's called) and the game crashed and booted me to the home screen when I tapped "play"

(Also, I'm thinking an expansion adding the other kingdoms in WoF would be cool (not Pantala of course))

• Posted at:

<Hi! I'm Dog>

He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire

Favorite Games: Zelda: BOTW 

Metroid: Samus Returns

OW: Junkrat

DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB *Deleted* may repost on WoF

#rememberEmerald

OCs:Blizzard (IceWing)

Flamebreather (SkyWing)

Ew, pewdiepie 

I can't exactly play this.

Because...

WINDSTREAM, FIX YOUR GOSH DANG INTERNET!

• Posted at:

<Hi! I'm Dog>

#rememberEmerald

Flamebreather (SkyWing)

Ew, pewdiepie 

Also, another idea concerning just about every island. I'm wondering if they're could be voice acting (especially on WoF island, I honestly really dislike the ta-daa sound effect. Or some kind of growl would make it cooler.)

• Posted at:

<Hi! I'm Dog>

#rememberEmerald

Flamebreather (SkyWing)

Ew, pewdiepie 

Mobile App Version

Detailed explanation: Sometimes when I fly for a different map, most often going to WOF from The Hub, the carpet goes ahead of me and then I fly after it as though I was sitting on it. 

~~~

I was playing the minigame Treasure Hunt and I was on my last life. When I wanted to end the game by being attacked by a rat beast, it didn't work. The beast still jumped at me, but I couldn't d1e. I tried several more times and it still didn't work.

~~~

I went to play Invasion of the Birdy Snappers, but when it sent in the first wave of five chickens, I couldn't see any of them. I could, however, see the second wave of chickens. 

~~~

When I replay Kinkajou's fruit find, it tells me what about of seconds it takes to get each medal, then it says "play again?", and then it shows the time frame in which to earn each medal again. Also, when I replay, sometimes there's just a few fruit that go invisible. 

~~~

I played Slappy's Drop Dead House, but sometimes when J try to change directions at the end of one side, it doesn't work and my character just keeps running into the wall. 

~~~ 

When I first played, I got some tokens, I believe around 120 or so, and then left before playing again. When I came back, I had -120, and I slowly earned my way back into the positives.

Recommendations:

Maybe add bowties as a clothing option? XD I love bowties, and I think they would look really cool with the suspenders and the Newsboy Blazer. Maybe some headbands too?

Complaints:

It kind of bugs me that if I want to wear a hat or crown {not the RainWing or NightWing head} that it changes the hairstyle as well. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

I don't know if it is just me, but I can't read words at the Base. I mean, some of the words, like the names of things, sure, but if it is an instruction for a game, I can't read it. It is especially annoying one the 39 clues clue hunt, because I have no idea what I am supposed to do. Just letting you know.

• Posted at:

Ace

Janus.

Greencloak.

Survivor of a world that shouldn't exist.

Master of Chaos.

House of Ravenclaw.

Queen of Shadows.

Fireheart.

I am all of those. Really. I promise.

Platform: iOS

Version of iOS: 12.1.2

Mobile App Version: 1.0.4.0

Explanation: ALL MY LEVELS ARE GONE. I WAS ALMOST LEVEL 26. I was playing Word Wrangle when it froze, so I quit the app entirely and went back in. I was still logged in. When I hit Play, it entered the character customization menu like it would have if I was a new account. I exited the menu, logged out, and logged back in. This time the menu didn’t show up but when I spawned in The Hub I was level 1. I still have all my items and tokens, but all my achievements are gone as well. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

isn't it lovely?

all alone

1 , , 3 , , 5