Eburhard City is a huge city and is home to the Powerful and the Powerless. The city is split in two and is connected by a large suspension bridge, called the Tethys Bridge. It crosses over the Styx River, named after the River Styx from Greek mythology due to how many deaths occur there. The waters are black and murky, and nothing is visible after a few centimeters. There are two Centers in Eburhard, one on each side of the city. The Heads lead their respective sides, and keep themselves organized to their best ability. The Centers see each other as problems or setbacks. There is no real villain, and no real hero. Each side believes they are right and fights for their belief, though some see how incredibly blurred the lines between good and evil really are.

The Adeelah Central is to the West, away from the bridge. It is built like a dome and has many gardens and courtyards surrounding it. The city around the Center is full off small shops and nice apartment buildings. The condition declines the closer to the bridge you get, and there are many abandoned buildings and overgrown landscapes near the Tethys Bridge.

The Hagen Central is to the East, away from the bridge. It is built like a skyscraper, standing as the tallest building in Eburhard. The city around it is busy and crowded with businesses as well as high end hotels and apartments. The buildings thin out closer to the Tethys Bridge, declining in quality, but there aren't as many abandoned buildings as in Adeelah.

Hagen Center of Training and Protection of Powerless~

Head(s): Robert and Cynthia Dawson
•First half of the city.
•Only Powerful are admitted as Heroes.

•Higher class people.

•Highest population and the richest Center.
•Heroes don’t wear uniforms, they make their own heroic costume.
•Once a Powerful turns 5, they become an Apprentice and attend school inside Hagen. Once they turn 15, they graduate school and become a Trainee. Once they turn 18, they become a Hero, choose their Team (or remain solo), and are sent into the city to patrol and keep the crime at bay.
•The Powerless in the city take schooling and can only have normal jobs, but not law enforcement jobs - they cannot be Heroes, the same as a Powerful cannot be anything but a Hero.
•Believe in protecting the Powerless and gaining stronger Powerful by breeding out Powerless blood. They see the Powerless as weaker and more vulnerable, and feel the need to protect them.
•Some lower class (middle class to low class) Hagen befriend Abigorians, no one quite understands why but the people who do. They can form romantic relationships, and it's not completely unheard of for an Abigorian and a Hagen to get married, but if so they must choose a side.

Adeelah Center of Training and Equal Rights For All~

Head(s): Evelyna Goldstein
•Second half of the city.
•Powerful and Powerless are admitted as Heroes.

•Mid to lower class people live here.

•Less populous than Hagen, the more poor Center.
•All heroes wear grey uniforms with corresponding colored accent stripes to each hero’s assigned team. They cannot choose their team or their costume.
•Once someone enrolls into the school at age 5, you become an Apprentice. They take schooling at the Center until they are age 15. At 15, someone can either continue onto college to get a normal job or continue on in Adeelah to become a Trainee. Once 18, they can become a Hero and are assigned a team and a team name.
•Believe Powerful and Powerless are equally capable and can do what they want.

•Despise Abigorians and see them as absolute scum, and unwaveringly believe that they only want chaos and destruction. Teams are ordered to attack on sight and arrest them if possible, regardless if they engage first or show signs of aggression.

Abigorians~

•Live underneath the city, in hideouts, and outside city limits, as well as between each “territory” - near the bridge in the lower class areas of Adeelah and Hagen.
•Powerful and Powerless are included.

•Primarily the lowest class people.

•Not considered a Center. Least populous group.
•Wear outfits and costumes reflecting their villain alias.
•Don't take a side, and are seen as the common enemy, or the “villains.” Most embrace this title while others ignore it.

•Lower class Hagen are known to befriend or start relationships with them. Most dismiss this as a rumor, but it's quite true.

Teams-

In both Centers, Heros are divided into equal teams.

Hagen- Teams have a creative and cool name that they choose, as well as individual or team costumes if they so choose. Hagen can be solo heroes or part of a team - again, if they so choose. They choose an alias based on their power (usually).

Adeelah- Teams have an assigned color that is the name of their team and the color of the accents on their uniforms. They don't get to decide who's on their team or their name, nor do they decide their uniforms. They can choose an alias based on their power or skill, and a few accessories such as weapons and their masks.

Powerful = people with powers
Powerless = people without powers

Head = The leader(s) of each Center.
Apprentices = Powerful (or Powerless) under 15 in each Center’s school
Trainees = Powerful (or Powerless) between 15 and 18 who train to be heros
Heros = Powerful (or Powerless) that have turned 18 and have finished training
Alias = the person’s “superhero name” and alter ego.

Rules~

Keep things civil, between both characters and forumers. Characters can fight but there is a line not to be crossed.
Be respectful.
Do not kill off/critically harm anyone else's characters without their permission.
Do not be rude to other forumers because of their characters.
Do not try to force someone to make their character fall in love with yours. All forms of shipping are allowed but if it makes any of the participants uncomfortable then please don't try to make them ship your characters together.
Do not make OP or perfect characters. All Powerful must have weaknesses and none of them may have super strong powers.
Reading and Topaz are the only forumers with the right to accept forms - please do not RP until you are accepted.
We have every right to ask you to change something about your character.
If you read this, put Artemis in italics at the end of your character's appearance.
No characters that are the children of the Heads will be accepted, nor Abigorians you claim to be the leader.
Please keep the Powerful to Powerless ratio fairly even, as well as the Adeelah - Hagen - Abigorian ratio (of course each side has a different population size - what I mean is don't have 10 Hagen and 2 Adeelah.)
Stay accurate to our description as much as possible. Yes, there are Adeelah who can be friends with Abigorians, but don't make every ship - platonic or romantic - between characters from different sides.

Forms:

Name:

Nickname:

Alias:

Sexuality:

Powerful or Powerless:

Power (for Powerful):

Skills (for Powerless):

Appearance:

Alias’ Appearance (Abigorian + Hagen):

Personality:

Center:

Team (Adeelah):

Backstory:

Relationships:

Other:

Topaz's Forms:

Name: Lark Henry

Nickname: Lark

Alias: The Lark

Sexuality: Pansexual

Powerful or Powerless: Powerful

Power (for Powerful): She can turn into a lark. If she stays in this form for too long, however, she may not be able to turn back. And staying in this form for more than a few hours causes her great fatigue. She is decent at hand-to-hand combat, but not knives, just her fists and legs.

Skills (for Powerless):

Appearance: She's short (5'0”), and thin. She has a round face with a sharper jawline, pale skin, scattered freckles across her entire body and a birthmark that covers half her face. She has wide hips, but otherwise isn't very curvy. One eye is deep brown, the other eye that is surrounded by the birthmark is green with lighter brown. Her hair is quite dark, and reaches just above her shoulders in the front and is a bit shorter in the back (would reach her chin). She wears a lot of browns and murky greens and cream colours, and dark jeans or leggings.

Personality: She's very smart, and always has a plan. She tends to be a bit overconfident in her knowledge, though, and can calculate something wrong but not admit it, even if everything goes wrong. She's incredibly stubborn, and refuses to believe she's wrong or change her opinion. Her stubbornness is good sometimes though, because she's loyal to her cause and to her team. She won't let anything go without proper closure, and hardly forgets afterward. She has a short temper, and can snap if asked to many questions or annoyed too much. She's quite tomboyish, and doesn't care much what people think of her.

Center: Adeelah

Team (Adeelah): Royal Blue Team

Backstory: Her parents trained her well, and she has a wonderful relationship with both of them, as well as with her twin sister Maggie and her older brother, Max. Her childhood was uneventful.

Relationships: Ace Henry (father), Karen Henry (mother), Magpie Henry (twin sister), Max Henry (brother), Joan Carter (friend/teammate), Other: None.

Name: Joan Carter

Nickname: Joan, Jojo (Lark only)

Alias: Apollo

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Powerful or Powerless: Powerless

Power (for Powerful):

Skills (for Powerless): He's quite skilled in martial arts, and is fairly accurate with a throwing knife as well as a bow and arrow.

Appearance: He's pretty average in height (5'5”), and incredibly thin. He's slightly tanned with a few patches of acne on his forehead (which he covers with his bangs). His hair is light brown, and a bit long for a guy, and his bangs come to a sort of point between his eyes then get slightly shorter by the time they reach his ears. He has a slim face, and not a very prominent bone structure. His eyes are on the bigger side, and they're a light blue. He's usually wearing a hoodie of some kind in different shades of green and grey with a random pair of jeans that are always a bit too loose.

Personality: He's uncertain most of the time, as much as he hides it, and usually wants someone to tell him what to do. He's quiet and reserved, and borderline rude at times. It's hard to say how loyal he is, because he'll fight for someone as long as there isn't a high probability of him getting hurt. He's a mix of logical and emotional, since sometimes he will lash out because he doesn't agree, but other times he'll think things through - it all depends on how emotionally charged he is in the moment.

Center: Adeelah

Team (Adeelah): Royal Blue Team

Backstory: He had a pretty average childhood, and always dreamed of being a hero. The Hagen, of course, wouldn't allow him to do so, so he's always hated them for that. Even on Adeelah he's limited, and he occasionally considers joining the Abigorians for this reason. His mom was supportive of his dream, unlike his father who believed the Hagen were right to think Powerless needed to be protected, and that they couldn't be heroes. His parents split because of this, and he was raised in Adeelah with his mother.

Relationships: Carrie Carter (mother), Marcus Herold (father), Lark Henry (friend/teammate)

Other: None.

Reading's Forms:

We are writing an accompanying story with our own characters that aren't in the FWRP. Big events that may happen in the FWRP may not be canon in the story, and vice versa, but characters made by forumers might make cameos every now and then!

Mods, please let this through, we worked so hard. And forumers, please join, we worked very hard on this and would be incredibly sad to see it die quickly. And please read our story when it comes out!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

We posted about this a few weeks ago and said this would be posted two days after that - sorry about the delay! We were focused on the story and our schedules became crowded. Hey, it's here now!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

hm, are people allowed to have multiple powers that are similar? I just need to know if I have to save a power or something.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

bookmarking because this is really, really cool

• Posted at:

+|+ Compass +|+

Slytherin

Panromantic

@Compass, thank you :) Also hello fellow pan Slytherin

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Yes, in fact most of our characters so far have two very similar powers that could be considered one (bursts of emotion + emotion swaying, travel back in time + one day in the future). It depends on how similar, but I'm thinking the maximum is two or three similar powers (one being not much of a power, such as mood changing eyes). Basically as long as they aren't OP and their powers aren't too different, it's fine!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Save a Powerful and Powerless, please!

And maybe an Abigorian, too. Who knows.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thanks for joining!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

bookmark

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

save a powerful

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

i hate pointing things out, but in the form, it should say "Quirk" not power.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

None of my posts are going through and I don't understand why -.-

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

@Kitsune, well, they are powers. Some are small and are more "quirks" but they consider them powers. Plus, it just seemed like the logical thing to put \(•-•)/

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

@Kitsune.exe What do you mean?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Why are all my posts being eateennn

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Save an Abigorian and a Hagen, please!

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

I really want to join, but I’m struggling between submitting a Powerful or a Powerless with extreme skills. And I’m too lazy to make both. Suggestions?

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

@Crow, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "extreme skills", but I bet we'll be getting more Powerful than Powerless, so I say make a Powerless XD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

I literally tried to post "bump" and it didn't go through -_-

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

oh NOW it goes through 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Up

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Name: Rena Thomas

Nickname: Ren

Alias: Camouflage

Sexuality: Pansexual

Powerful or Powerless: Powerful

Power (for Powerful): She can become invisible, but only for a short time. If she tries to hold invisibility to long she has a tendency to pass out, most of the time she just becomes extremely fatigued. Skilled in hand-to-hand and using a knife.

Skills (for Powerless):

Appearance: Rena has deathly pale skin and dark red, almost black, hair. Her eyes are a dull green that look gray. They look brighter and more vivid when she wears bright colors. She is 4'0 and has a skinny frame, making it easier to fit into smaller places. Her facial features are small and rounded, giving her a childish look. Her hair shorter in the front and longer in the back. It's normally braided and sitting over shoulder. Wears oversized hoodies, leggings, and black flats. Artemis

Alias’ Appearance (Abigorian + Hagen): When Camouflage is not invisible her suit is a dark gray with green accents. When invisible the suit becomes invisible with her. The suit has two ankle sheaths and one on small of her back for knives. Her hair is braided close to her head. She wears dark gray and green mask that covers the the area around her eyes. Her suit has built in gloves and boots.

Personality: Rena is a very reserved person. She acts brave and mature, but really she's scared of disappointing everyone. She's a bottler, she cans up her emotions. Although, she bursts when someone or something pushes her past the limit. She finds it hard to trust people but will open up to a select few of her family, friends, and coworkers. She has a soft spot for children and animals.

Center: Hagen

Team (Adeelah): normally solo but is flexible to join a team who needs her.

Backstory: She had intense training under her parents even during her apprenticeship and training, but her relationship with her parents was terrible. She had no sibling or anyone her age leading her to be lonely. Other than training her life was uneventful.

Relationships: Zachary Thomas (father), Jane Thomas (mother)

Other: 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

YES, A FORM.

Accepted XD

I think she and Lark could be good friends if they weren't on different sides.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Yay! A form!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I bet they would be wonderful friends XD 

I'll make a powerless character at some point.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Bump 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

b u m p

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

I'm just saying it would make more sense because that is what the Movies/Mangas use (if I even remember properly)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

I sent a powerless form but it hasn't sent in. oof

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

bump

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Bump. Please don't d i e

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Bump

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I'm giving myself a due date so I don't procrastinate any longer. The forms will be in by this Monday.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

I hope I don't have to post my form again...

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Phil, stop eating the forms 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Name: Saria Oakley

Nickname: Tree, Oaky

Alias: Eagle-Eye

Sexuality: Demiromantic Pansexual

Powerful or Powerless: powerless

Power (for Powerful):

Skills (for Powerless): Extremely skilled with a bow but not so much hand-to-hand or close range combat. Also can climb trees like a pro.

Appearance: Saria is 5'0 with a skinny bean pole body. Her skin is a light bronze color and dusted with freckles. She has curly red hair that reaches past her shoulders. Her right eye is a honey color with many undertones and highlights while her left is a clear blue with darker blues. Normally wears tank tops, camo pants, and army boots. Artemis

Alias’ Appearance (Abigorian + Hagen): Her suit consists of a black crop top that has sleaves with thumb holes, baggy camo pants, black army boots, and a camo bandana covering the lower half of her face. Her hair is pulled into a high pony.

Personality: Saria is a cocky, self-assured kid who thinks her skills are better that everyone's. She is borderline rude and sarcastic. She's actually really insecure but holds herself like mean person to show that she is strong. She is loyal though, even with her conflicting personality. She has a hard time trusting others.

Center: Abigorian

Team (Adeelah):

Backstory: Her parents died when she was 13, it was devastating for her but she had to be strong to help her younger brother who was 9 at the time. She trained herself and her brother as hard as she possibly could. Her parents were killed by Adeelah heroes.

Relationships: Evan Oakley (brother)

Other: I'm not gonna actually use Evan but he'll most likely show up in PoVs every now and then.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

1 ,