Strangely, even if it was Valentine's Day, Felix didn't decorate the estate with Valentine decorations. He just seems to be getting a couple of bows and three quivers of arrows ready, as well as making sure he was dressed for a certain ride. He heard the car drive up and knew that his driver came back with Freya. Smiling, he walked out the door to greet her.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

"Felix! It's great to see you!" Freya exlaimced after stepping out of the car, giving him a hug. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Felix's smile broadened when he saw his girlfriend and he hugged her back. "It's great to see you too, Freya."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Freya held onto the hug, suddenly pulling back when she remembered she had something for him. "I forgot! I have something for you," she told him, reaching back jnot the car to grab a wrapped box. "Here!"

{You can decide what it is.}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them, and they'll take a special place in our hearts.

Felix widened his eyes, his smile never diminishing. "That's quite the box." He grabbed it from her, starting to open it. Inside was a new suit. "Freya. You didn't have to get this for me." He felt the fabric. A bit expensive too.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"I know, but I did anyway," Freya replied with a grin. "I hope it fits alright."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

"I'll be sure to try it on later." He walked back inside, putting the box down and grabbing the bows and quivers. He went back out. "Ready for your lesson?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"Lessons?" Freya asked, her smile faultering before she saw the bows and quivers. Instantly, her smile returned. "Oh! Yes!" 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix shouldered the equipment, grabbing Freya's hand. "This way," he told her as he started leading her to the back of the estate. When he faced forward, a small smile appeared on his face. Just keep it cool, Felix, and everything will go as planned.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Lacing their fingers together, Freya kept pace with him. "You have a bow and arrow range here?" she guessed  "Wow, this place is big."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

"It's not that big," Felix answered. "Though I guess compared to some other ranges, it is a bit larger. My great-great-grandfather was pretty much an outdoorsman and if I recall, once used the estate as a school for boys." They reached the back where {okay, let's see if I can describe this well} about fifty or so paces away, was the archery range, which was a small distance away from the miles-long pastures on either side of it. Felix put the bows and arrows down in holders and racks that were already set up. He put on some hand and arm guards, handing a pair to Freya. "Don't want to get yourself hurt by the bow string."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"That mist have been when the Color System was still just three colors," Freya observed, accepted the guards. She frowned after several attempts of trying to get them on. "I don't think I'm doing this right."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix chuckled and took a couple steps to her. "Here." He helped her get them on right. "Like that. Okay, let's see..." He chose a compound bow and turned back to her. "Okay so first, you want to be able to hold the bow right, as well as know how to pull the string back." He showed her with the bow, pulling the string back, then slowly put it back in resting place. "Unless you have an arrow notched to the string, you don't want to release the string with a compound bow."

{Ugh, it's been a while since I touched a bow, so I don't know if this stuff is correct or not. Just bear with me.}

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

{XD it's been a whole for me too, but everything seems correct so far.}

Freya nodded, picking up the bow and pulling the string back before moving her hand with it to it's original position.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

im so sorry for crashing but i thought ought to help you with the boow stuff yes you are doing it right (don't worry i have used a bow recently) and you want to put the string next to your cheek 

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

{Whew XD}

Felix nodded as he watched Freya, then went behind her wrapping his arms around her and covering her hands with his. "Okay, now we would want to at least be able to hold it for a couple of seconds, that way your muscles can slowly get used to pulling back and holding the string back. After a couple of attempts, I'll get the arrow."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Freya nodded, blushing slightly. Pulling back the string, she was successfully able to keep it full of tension for a couple of seconds before slowly releasing the string again. "Like that?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix nodded. "Yes. Okay, I'll get the arrow." He grabbed his recurve bow and two arrows. Handing one to Freya {almost typed down Rune XD} he showed her how to notch the arrow. "Once you got the arrow notched, you want to pull the string back with the arrow in between your index and middle finger." He pulled back. "Whatever eye is your dominant, you'll wan to keep open as you aim at the target." He aimed at the closest target which was ten yards away. He released the string and the arrow flew until it hit the target in the middle.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

{XD I'm really tempted to make a thread where the Kenshin, Rune, Freya and Felix meet. I just think that would be really funny.}

Freya, her left eye being dominate, closed her right eye after noticing the arrow Felix had offered her. "That was a good shot!" she observed as she pulled the string back just like he had directed. In a moment, she released it, and the arrow landed a few feet in front of the target. She sighed. "Guess I don't have very good aim."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

{*gasp* We should!! Maybe Kenshin/Rune was testing out a new spell and boom! or poof! they get transported here! Oh this is sooo good!! XD}

"It's okay, it was your first one. Which was a lot better than when I first shot an arrow. Now, that happened because of two reasons: 1) you weren't aiming at the target and 2) you didn't pull the string back all the way." Felix grabbed a quiver and set it in a stand next to Freya.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

{YES!! XD that would be hilarious! Would you actually mind if I made a thread for that?}

Grabbing another arrow, Freya aimed at the target again and pulling the string back farther. "Is this better?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

{I don't mind at all! XD Oh, I can see it... Rune: What are you doing, Kenshin?  Kenshin: Rune, check this out. I think I created a new spell. Poof!   Kenshin: ...    Rune: ...Where are we?   Freylix: *looks at each other* Did you two come from a costume party or something?}

Felix slightly pulled her arm back more, then nodded.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

{XD it's beautiful! I'll make it in a second}

After Felix pulled her arm back a little more, she released the arrow, and this time it hit the target. {You can decide where she hits the target.} She grinned. "I did it!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix furrowed his brow, smirking as he looked at Freya. "Are you sure this is your first time shooting? Your arrow is really close to the middle and that definitely better than when I first tried."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"Maybe I'm just better with a bow than you are," she replied, smirking back. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix put on a serious face. "Sounds like a friendly competition. Fifteen yards." He grabbed a longbow and slightly leaned on it, bowing. "The lady first."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Freya grinned, notching her arrow and aiming at the target fifteen yards away. She released the string, letting the arrow fly forward and hit its mark, which ended up being a bullseye. She chuckled happiky before looking at Felix. "Bet you can't beat that!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix mentally gulped. Pulling an arrow out from the quiver on his back, he notched it to the string and pulled it back, releasing it. The arrow whizzed through the air and hit the target, tip touching tip with Freya's in the bullseye. He side-glanced at her with a slight smirk. "Stay on fifteen or shall we move to twenty yards?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"Twenty!" Freya exclaimed excitedly, turning away from the target. "You go first."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix nodded and walked about five paces, where the twenty-yard target stood. He grabbed two arrows and notched them, pulling back and aiming at the target. Okay...the surprise is right behind the bullseye. Either way, I'll need Freya to really tug the arrows out. He released the string and both arrows were not quite in the bullseye, but close in the middle circle.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

With a teasing smile, Freya picked up two arrows and paraded over to where Felix was. "Don't worry, I'll get the bullseye for you." She pulled the string back as far as she could, suprised when one sailed over the target and the other actually did make it into the small circle in the center. "I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen," she admitted. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

"I would've used a crossbow, but because this was your first time, I went against it." Felix frowned. "Now, I'm beginning to think I should've brought my crossbow."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Freya chuckled and set her bow down. "Bring it next time. I'll go grab the arrows," she offered, already jogging toward the target. Once she had taken Felix's out, she reached for the one that had reached the bullseye and began to tug, one had on the target. When she realized it was harder to pull out than the others, she free a little confused, but gave it another whirl. This time, the arrow came out, and she looked from the tip to Felix, once again feeling a bit confused. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix turned and noticed Freya looking at him he just smiled. When Freya had tugged the arrow out, Felix had intended it to also peel out part of the target, which Felix had replaced it as paper, to reveal part of his Valentine's Day surprise.Under the paper was a pressed flower, with red and pink letters underneath saying, Happy Valentine's Day, Freya, and a heart drawn around the message and pressed flower.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Freya looked back at the target and smiled pleasantly surprised with the message. After grabbing the arrow she over shot and putting them all back in the quiver, she returned back to Felix's side and gave him a hug. "Thank you!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix hugged her back, glancing at where the sun was. "Care to go for a ride?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"On a horse?" Freya inquired, sounding excited. "Of course! I love horses!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

"Come on then!" He grabbed the quivers and bows in one hand and Freya's hand in the other. After walking for about two minutes, the large stables were in sight. Felix hung up the equipment as he walked in, the neighing of horses sounded once he opened the door. There were probably at least five different horses in the large stable that could probably hold twenty to twenty-five horses. He stopped in front of a tan Palamino stallion with a white blaze on the forehead and light yellow mane. "You can choose which horse you want to ride," Felix told Freya as he petted the stallion before opening the stall to escort him out.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

"Wow, this estate seems to have everything," Freys remarked, looking at each of the horses in turn before picking an American Quarter Horse with a black mane and chestnut fur. She led the horse out of the stall and began grooming the horse.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Felix grabbed a bridle that was hanging by the stall and put it on the stallion's head. "I'll get the saddles." He disappeared in a backroom, coming back out moments later with two saddles. He dusted them off, sneezing as the dust flew up. "Looks like I need to ride more often, huh Jimber?" The stallion moved his head up and down in agreement a Felix put on the saddle. "Do you need help with yours, Freya?"

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian