Here is a chapter of my fan fiction!!!

Eclipse stood there, flicking her tail. She was confined she would be chosen. She looked at each dragonet. All types of dragons were here, most of them lived in the castle, like her, but a few were from the tiny huts and caves. To her surprise, only two princesses are here. Out of all 20 dragons 10 would be chosen so they could have amazing powers and be the hero's everyone needs. So why wasn’t Eclipse looking over her shoulder nervously like everyone else? Because she knew she was going to be chosen. Her parents were both chosen, since the moment she hatched her parents told her she was the one. Her mother had the power to time travel and her father has the ability to phase through solid matter without harm. Then all the sudden, all the soft mumbles stopped and everyone looked at the door. It slowly opened to show a blue dragon with a broad snout and webs. “Giftgiver” Eclipse thought knowing it was rude to speak now. He walked up to the queen and bowed then turned to face the dragonets. Giftgiver closed his eyes and tapped his claws on the floor. Eventually, he opened his eyes to study each dragonet carefully. “Tide,” He said in a low voice. The icewing-seawing stepped forward with a twinkle of excitement in his eyes. “ Light construction,” Giftgiver said. Tide’s head perked up as he stepped closer to a torch that lit the area. Once he stepped into the pool of light, the glow started to shape. It was one of the most amazing things she ever saw. The light solidified into a shining sword. The dragons clapped and gasped at the sight. He bowed and stepped out of the room. “Catfish,” He said next. The sea-Nightwing walk slowly to his spot. “Water control,” said Giftgiver smiling. Catfish held out his talons and a fat water droplet appeared in the air. The crowd gasped and oohed. Catfish hurried away so the next dragonet could be chosen. “Pine,” Giftgiver said glancing at a brown dragonet. The mud-rainwing stepped forward, looking surprised. “Animal control,” He said with a small smile. Pine looked at a window and a falcon flew in. It landed on his shoulder and let out a shriek. Pine bowed his head and left. For a moment Giftgiver just tapped his claws on the marble floor and thought. “Hyena,” He said turning his head to a small golden dragonet with green wings. She scampered over with a sweet smile on her face. He looked at the young dragon, smiling. “Telekinesis,” He said nodding his head. Hyena jumped with excitement as she held out her talons toward a small brown vase. The vase flew into the air and then very carefully was put down on the stand. It slides off and crashed on the ground. She quickly hurried out of the room. Eclipse carefully studied each dragon, knowing they would be her future team of heroes. “Droplet,” Giftgiver said as his tail swayed back and forth. The Nightwing seawing walked forward, with her head heal high like she was a queen. He looked at her smugly and said “Energy Control”. She quickly looked around for something to try her power on. She hurried over to the broken vase. She tapped it with her claw and the blue sparks crackled on it. Everybody gasped in awe. “Starchaser,” said Giftgiver, looking at queen Starmaker. The princess walks slowly even though Eclipse could see she want to run as fast as she could. When she got there, Giftgiver said “Monster transformation.” First Starchaser looked confused, and then a goofy smile spread across her face. Then all the sudden, she started to get bigger. She sprouted three heads and more tails. When she was done, she was a fearsome hydra. Her three head snapped around and she let out a terrifying roar. Some dragon shrieked and some jumped out of their sets. Starchaser tried to spread her giant wings but there was barely any room. Finally, she shrunk back down to her regular, dragon form. Giftgiver looks at each dragonet and then stared at the open dome roof, glancing at the beautiful starry night. Giftgiver lowered his head to look at Echo. Eclipse knew her from the hatchery. She was the first dragonet to try to fly. They would play together and learned to fly together. Eclipse couldn’t imagine being on a superhero team without her. Finally, Giftgiver said “Echo”. The jumpy dragonet ran forward and stood in front of him with a sweet smile on her face. “Sublimation” Giftgiver said smiling at the jitty dragonet. Echo looked confused. Come on Echo Eclipse though. She remembered the many hours they spent in the liberate, reading about and memorizing what each power was. Then Echo’s head popped up. She all the sudden, Echo disappeared and in her place was a mist. Then the mist shaped into a dragon and transformed into Echo. The dragonet gave out a small squeak. As she ran out of the room, Eclipse could have sworn the tips of her wings were small water droplets, hanging in the air. The moment Giftgiver said “Cloudchaser” Eclipse begin to worry. Was she going to get picked? Was she going to get a power? She took a deep breath. She decided to just see how thing go maybe she will get picked. The ice/rainwing stepped forward, her colored spikes twitched sightly. “ molecule control” said Giftgiver, giving a small glance at his claws. Cloudchasers tail began to twitch. All the sudden, the rainbow spikes on her tail joined together to form a regular tail. Like that wasn’t enough,  her tail began to shape into an ax like shape. His scales blended together and turned silver. Hold on, did her tail turn into a real ax? Cloudchaser fit her tail to the ground and scraped it to show it was real metal. It made a loud scratching sound. The crowd gasped and clapped. Giftgiver glanced at the second princess and said “Starfinder.” She jumped up to him with a smile on her face. “Teleportation,” he said, inspecting the small dragonet.Starfinder closed her eyes and disappeared into thin air, and she appeared at the exit door, some dragons jumped. As Starfinder ran out Giftgiver said in a deep voice “Eclipse”. Wow, this was really happening! She was going to get a power! Eclipse walked slowly to Giftgiver, she looked so calm but she was freaking out inside. It seemed like the walk to Giftgiver was forever. Her claws clanked on the dark tile. Finally, when she got there, he looks at her with a flash of pity in his eyes. Well, Eclipse questioned his glance, Giftgiver said slowly “ Mind reading”. A sharp pain cracked in her skull. All the sudden, thoughts of excitement, surprise, happiness, sadness, pain, fear, and wonder. Taking them all on was horrible. She had the biggest headache she has ever had. She struggled to stand, the world seemed to be spinning. She couldn’t even think, the pain was overwhelming. She fell to the ground and everything turned black.

I hoped you guys liked it!!! If you ask I will post more!!

Starchaser thAllwing

Shadowhunter of Thunderclan

An upsidedown fluxer

Moonbli forever!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cobra held his breath. Today was the day 5 dragonets got powers from Futureshaper. The first name was called. Cactus!- Camoflauge. Star!-Invisibility. Sandy!-Sublimation. Mud!-Sky control. Cobra!-Futureshaper stared in amazement. Metamorphisis. He whispered. A cloud of blue light surounded Cobra. His bones began to split and reform. He was finally finished. He was the nine headed hydra. He had long, black horns,deep red eyes, and silver and gold and his scales were glowing. He tried to go back to a normal SandWing. He couldn't. So he flew out of the auditorium and joined Cactus,Star,Sandy,and Mud. They were ready to start their journey.

• Posted at:

The soul of one is the soul of another

Briarpelt of RiverClan

Cactus of the SandWings

Wow!! Nice Fan-fiction. I hope you like mine and do you want the next chapter of mine? Thanks for posting your Fan-fiction!!

• Posted at:

I like yours. i do want the next chapter. P.S., poor Eclipse!!! are you sure her powers aren't a punishment for something she did in the past?

• Posted at:

The soul of one is the soul of another

Briarpelt of RiverClan

Cactus of the SandWings

Does it have to be WoF?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

/305140

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Wave sat  tall as Splash, Blue, and Ocean, his siblings, fidgeted all around him. Splash was almost as good as him, but with an occasional flick of her talon. Blue was lashing his tail around and things scattered everywhere around the underwater cave. Ocean just couldn't find a suitable position. Eventually Whale came in. "Wave, Splash." "Come." Wave swam  into a bigger underwater cave. Two powergivers stood before Wave and Splash. "Go ahead, touch one." Whale flashed as the two dragonets started to look confused. Wave touched the one with the dragon insignia. Splash touched the one with the hydra insignia. Wave could feel power surging through him. His eyes flashed open. One word was shining in the dragon's place. "Creation". Splash's word was Animal control. "Go ahead, try your powers." Whale flashed. Wave cupped his talons. A skeleton key appeared in his them. Splash was controlling a fish. "Your fish is doing acrobatics." Wave mused.

As they swam back to the underwater cave they could hear Blue and Ocean arguing. "I should've gone! I was perfectly still!" Blue was yelling. "They deserved to go! They were barely moving!" Ocean yelled back. As Wave and Splash entered the cave, Blue bared his teeth and stomped into the back room where they slept. Ocean looked at them. But Wave was swimming to where Blue was. If he got mad enough...he would transform into a RevengeWing. It only happened to SeaWings. But instead of blue scales, they had black scales. Instead of the regular colors they flashed in Aquatic, the color was red. Wave couldn't let that happen! He was the new protector now! But when he came in, it was to late. Blue was a RevengeWing. 

• Posted at:

Eclipse

NightWing

Hates taking prisoners

Is wanted for letting many prisoners free

Hello, it is me catching bird!! I had to get a new account. Anyway here is the next chapter!! (I will post the next soon)

Starfinder sat in the library, softly swinging back and forth in a hammock as she read her favorite scroll. It was about a dragon named Clearsight who could see the future and she used her used her gift to help other dragons. Starfinder looked up from her scroll to see a dragon named Deathtail. Her heart skipped a beat. She has always had a strange feeling around him. He grabbed a scroll and laid down on a bamboo mat. She noticed he had silk wrapped around his neck, leg, tail, and wing. The only dragon she could think it came from was Ivy the medicine dragon. All the sudden, the air started to spark around her. “Oh no,” she said just everything turned white around her for a split second. Then she saw Deathtail’s face almost touching him, her tail twined around his. Starfinder gasped. “Oh no, I am so so so so sorry,” “It’s fine,” he said “It’s just new powers I was there too” “What!!!!” She shrieked. “You have powers too???” Deathtail looked panicked for a second and folded his wings tightly. “No,” he said coldly flicking his tail nervously. He started to roll up his scroll. “I have to go, I told Ivy I would be back soon.” A picture of the beautiful medicine dragon came into her head. He got up and limped to the door. The last she saw of him was is tail as he turned down the hall. Wait she thought “That's not the way to the healer's cave” She whispered to herself. Starfinder crept down the hall after him. He went to one of the balconies and took off towards the forbidden forest. No one is supposed to go there she thought. But on the other talon, she really wanted to follow him. She looked at the full moon and whispered “Here goes nothing”. She jumped off and let the cold winds carry her after him. She felt guilty as she glided over the dark trees. All the sudden, he dove down under the treetops. She tucked in her wings and dove down in a sea of dark leaves. She landed on the soft grass. All the sudden, something flew at her, hitting her hard, making them both fly into a bush. “Who are...” She got cut off at mid-sentence as he clamped her snout shut with his cold talons. “Just do what I say and no one gets hurt” He growled in a familiar voice. “Deathtail is that you?” a dragon hissed from outside the bushes. “Stay here if you want to be free” He whispered. He slithered out of the bushes, leaving her alone. She knew she shouldn't trust him. She knew she should fly away and tell the queen. She could think of fifth reasons to not trust him. But she wanted to trust him. He could be trying to protect her. He might love her too. “What were you doing in there?” hissed a dragon “I saw a pig go in there and I jumped after it but it was muddy and slipped out of my talons,” Deathtail said with no hesitation. He was trying to help her. He lied to whoever it was to save her. She quietly moved to another bush so she could see. It took her a minute to realize who was in front of her. A dragon with dark blue wings covered in star-like spots and webs with the same pattern. It reminded her off star reflecting off of a lake on a cloudless night. Nightscar she thought but the voice that was coming from him didn’t seem like his own. He looked over his shoulder so she could he his face. She almost shrieked. His eyes were pitch black. He slowly turned around saying “ Deathtail I think you are ready to hear my plan”. She also noticed that there were two more dragons there. There were the Slikwing Skywing hybrid, Dragonfly and skywing rainwing hybrid, Bluefire. Their eyes were normal. “We are trying to collect all the tribe jewels” Nightscar hissed “Then we will unleash their power…” He trailed off. In a low growl, he said “ We will destroy the castle and take over the tribe” A wicked smile spread across Bluefire’s face. I have to get away, I have to tell the queen she thought. She turned around to run as a loud snap came from under her talon. Oh no she thought. She glanced at Deathtail’s face one more time. He looked worried and downright scared. All the sudden, all their eyes turned black. Deathtail’s face went blank. “Oh little princess, your mine now,” they all said in unison. The air around her crackled but not fast enough. Dragonfly shot a small piece of silver silk out of is rist. It hit her arm and started to grow into a bracelet. The air stopped crackling and she hadn’t teleported yet. Teleport to the castle she thought angrily. Nothing worked she knew she would either have to fight or flee. She ran as quick as she could. She dodged trees and jumped over roots. A dragon landed on her back. She shrieked “Get off me!” as she kicked and clawed. A pool of moonlight flooded over them. Deathtail was on top of her, his eyes black as night and tail raised above his head like a sandwing. “Please Deathtail don’t do this I know inside you are a good dragon with a good heart please,” she said to him. In a cold, dark voice he said: “ Foolish dragon, well I am in power of him, there is nothing he can do without me making him.” His tail stabbed down into her chest, injecting poison. The last thing she saw was Deathtail laughing, his eyes black and possessed. When she woke up everything felt numb. Moving felt impossible. She was laying on a cold metal floor and bar surrounding her. A red and black dragon stood at the door, holding a long golden spear. She recognized him right away. “Deathtail, are you yourself?” She whispered. He turned his head to face her. His eyes were the regular shade of amber. “Why did you follow me?” He asked looking at the floor. She sighed and he tapped his claws impatiently. “I didn’t want you to get hurt” Starfinder started. “I wanted to be with you. Listen, I care about you” she said. At first, he looked a little shocked. “You like me?” he said looking into her eyes. He twisted his spear in his talons and said “Well I kind of like you too”

Starchaser the Allwing

Shadowhunter of Thunderclan

An upsidedown fluxer

Moonbli forever!

• Posted at:

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Here is my next chapter!!

Starchaser tapped her claws on the ground as she waited for them to assign her a mentor. She quietly watched as the other dragonets trained. Echo was training with a dragon she knew as Tundra. Echo was very lucky because Tundra had a power too. He could pass through solid matter with no harm. He was showing her how to quickly change from a solid to liquid or nothing at all. Tundra picked up a sword and said something to Echo that Starchaser couldn’t hear. Tundra stepped back and Echo chucked the sword at his head. Then all the sudden, Tundra turned transparent, like a ghost. The sword passed through him causing him no harm. It fell to the ground with a loud clang. He turns back to normal and began to talk with Echo. She barely noticed when a dragon came up to her. He tapped his claw on the ground to get her attention. She snapped her head and glared at him. “Hello, I am Nightshifter,” He said, clutching a notebook. Then all the sudden, a dragon with indigo scales golden jewelry ran into the room shrieking “Help!” “What's wrong,” said Catfish, his scales dripping wet. “Just follow me,” She said, already running down the hall. After they took a few turns, Starchaser knew exactly where they were going. The moment she realized where they were going, she was filled with rage and horror. She ran as quick as she could, claws scraping on the stone behind them. She could smell the blood before they entered the room. “NO!!!!!!” She roared when she saw the scene. Blood everywhere along with crushed eggshell and a dragon laying still on the ground of the nursery. When she saw the brown and blue scales and white wings she knew who it was. She ran over and flipped the dragon over to see his face. “Deathtail” Starchaser growled, “Did you do this?” To her surprise, he said “No.. a dr dr dragon in a bl black cloak came and……” By now all the dragons in the training room here. Deathtail let out a gasp and started to shake. Starchaser looked at his neck to see a long gash. She turned around to the dragon behind her and said “Starfinder go get a healer.” Starchaser noticed the tears in her sister's eyes. “It’s all right,” She said to Starfinder. The air crackled around her and then Starfinder was gone. He shifted his wing to show a small dark purple egg. Starchaser gasped and she heard a growl behind her. She whipped her head and saw Queen Starmaker. “Mother.,” Starchaser said moving aside. Star chaser realized that some of her mother's scales when turning red and white. She had a short conversation with him then snatched the egg and left. That's when the healers arrived. She recognized a piece of shell in front of her. She remembered that her mom let her chose its name. If this egg wasn’t crushed, it would hatch and her name would have been Starseer. Tears filled her eyes as she thought of her lost sister. That's when she noticed that Cloudchaser was sitting next to her, glaring at the ground. She wiped her tears away and walked out. She found her sister, Starglider, walking down the hall. “So.. are you grieving too?” Starchaser asked. “For what?” Starglider hissed. “Um maybe our little sisters and brothers were killed before they even saw this beautiful world,” She said her temper rising. “Oh why would I care,” she said smugly grinning. “It is just more competition for the throne and more foolish dragons to get in my way and trip over their own claws. You should be happy they are dead so you don’t need to see them die at my claws.” That did it. Starchaser lunged at her, hissing and snarling. Starglider rolled to the side just in time and Starchaser crashed to the floor. “That was a mistake” hissed Starglider. She pounced, pinning Starchaser to the floor. Starglider raised her venomous tail and dug it into Starchasers side. The pain only hurt for a minute then her whole body when num. She couldn’t move at all. She angrily thought about why Starglider was hatched with a tail like that well she lied helplessly on the cold stone floor. Starglider grabbed her snout and growled, “When I am queen, you will be mine.” Starchaser wanted to hiss back but she could do nothing until the venom wore off. Starglider jumped at her and raked her sharp claws into Starchasers side. A wicked smile spread across her face as she looked at the scarlet blood on her claws. Starglider walked down the hall, leaving Starchaser alone with nothing to do but wait.

• Posted at: