The dance, like aways, was hosted in the school gym, which was decorated with streamers to spare. The gym was now a wonderland of red, pink and white. To one side of the gym, there was a long table covered in a white cloth, which was covered with plates of sugary treats, and to the other side, there was a large dance floor ready to be used.

Adella strode into the gym, a bit upset that her sister wasn't there to join her. Wearing a knee length light pink dress that ombred into a white, she headed first to the dance floor. 

Warren was there with Charlie, both of them wearing red bowites. While Charlie led Warren towards the side of the gym with the food, he secretly hoped to see, well, more of hear, Astra.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

Malakai- he entered the gym, adjusting his red bowtie. He was wearing a tux (purely because his mom wanted him to), and was uncomfortable in it. He was at the dance because he wanted to spend time with Rune. Carter- he was in the corner, aware of how pathetic he looked leaning against the wall, alone. He had yet to score a date. He was wearing a semi-formal shirt and vest, along with loose (and itchy) dress pants. Olivia- she had separated herself from her brother, and was currently preparing for social interaction. She was wearing a simple green strap dress, which had some flowery designs near the hem. She hadn't found a male human who was willing to go anywhere with her that wasn't her brother.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Hitan looked pretty natural in his suit, but actually, he rarely wore formal clothing. He wondered why he even was at the dance in the first place--then remembered he had been pressured into going by...someone. Oh well.

He also remembered that since he didn't have a girlfriend/date/anything like that--or maybe even just a friend or something--he was supposed to be in the corner. But...it seemed like the corner was awfully crowded.

Gosh, he also forgot that he had learned to dance when he was younger, but never really did.

He wandered over to Carter--whom he actually knew. "I see you are a loner as well?" he asked, leaning against the wall as well next to the other boy.

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, Dolphin

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~|-Please don't forget me-|~ ^_^

With a bit of help from Arlene, Conner walked into the gym with a lighter suit this time. He looked around for Sophie, wondering if she would even come.

Arlene smiled at Conner's nervousness, which was evident due to the shaking bouquet he got Sophie. She was wearing a simple, but lovely light green slightly below knee dress, with lacy veils and small jewels around the collar.

Salina and Rayla walked in, Salina wearing a light violet dress with nice flats, her hair in a high bun.

Rayla wore a light blue dress, her hair curled to the side. She looked around casually, but somehow, she was looking for a specific person.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

Wait, I thought it was the middle of the summer. Oh well.

Austin sat down away from the main area.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

(Wizard, the to's timeline follows the irl one) Carter- he gave a small sigh. "Yep. I don't stand out much, so I'm never noticed enough to get a date. Besides, if even my own sister won't hang out with me during a dance, I'm sure I don't have much luck with girls."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Hitan didn't know how Carter could hold this position. He straightened a bit. "Well, it's never too...early." Apparently, he didn't believe in "it's never too late". "Also, do you understand girls?" He managed a small grin. "I don't. I don't understand many, actually."

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, Dolphin

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~|-Please don't forget me-|~ ^_^

Amelia was hiding across the room from Keres, while also hanging out with her brother.

Alder stood near his sister, making sure to stand between her and Keres.

Keres growled, looking about for Amelia, She doesn't seem to understand how this works, our emotions about it don't matter.

Magnus danced about, though sort of uncomfortably. This dance for whatever reason just made him uncomfortable. 

Kakapo was surprisingly there, and was in something that no one would normally catch her dead in. She was wearing a dress, the full reason unknown to anyone but her. Today I'm living a past life, my old life before the fire, before being homeless, before meeting Montgomery. She sighed, This was a stupid idea.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

An inspirational quote of the week: "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -Hermann Hesse,

Why am I even here? Astra thought, entering the building. She wore a long sleeved dark black dress, with hints of dark red around the bottom and top, and her hair was up in a braided bun. She looked stunning, even though she didn't really feel it. Astra looked around for Warren, trying to pretend she wasn't looking for him but failing. Oh gosh. Why did I do this? Why did I come? There's no one here who would want to dance with me. Warren might want to...Her subconcious mind thought. No, no, no! Stop thinking like that. She tried to casually make her way over to where Warren was. 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

Can I join if so my name is Jacquelyn and I will have strawberry red hair that touches the ground and emerald green eyes.

• Posted at:

{Jacquelyn}

The Big Rock Candy Mountain

"Princess Inferno"

"Female"

"Straight"

"Animus; Thrice Moon Born; Venom; Fire Breathe; Camouflage"

"Queen Glory x Death-bringer"

Rain-wing body, emerald green eyes, and silver teardrops near her eyes.

Anastasia entered with her sisters just behind her. She was was wearing a very nice, long purple dress and her hair was in a half-up half-down bun.

Cordelia followed Anastasia, wearing a knee length blue dress with some flow to it. Her hair has in a side french braid.

Elanor came in next to Cordelia, wearing a simple pink dress that went down to her knees and her hair was down.

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Owner of Honeycomb Academy    ·    ✦

Marx's sister and Piranha's friend   ✧ ✵        ·   ˚ * . Creater of RHS      *   *   . ·        ˚ ˚     Glamour, Astra, and Vamp   ⋆ ·   * ·   ✧ 

Sophie, in an elegant, faded orange dress, entered the room.

Diego entered as well, in a dark blue suit.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Katrina entered the gym, a slightly elegant light pink dress on her.

Arlene's smile widened when she saw Sophie and she nudged Conner.

Conner looked over and widened his eyes, his shaking starting to be a bit visible.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her

Christian

Mod for CC

Ninja Assassin

Pet Alpha

BF Galaxian

Triplets with Wizard & Pluto

Bros Singly, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQ

Sis's Lilac, Glamour, Marine, & More

"Have faith and don't ever lose hope."

{@Jaqualin, you need to sign up first}

Charlie started panting happily, telling Warren that either Sunlight or Astra was nearby.

"Astra?" he asked. "Are you there?"

Rune, who came in after Malakai, quickly found him and tapped his shoulder. Her strawberry blonde hair was up in a braided bun, and she wore a simple red dress. "Hello!"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Cali was there, wearing a surprisingly elegant light blue dress accentuated with pink flowers. She turned to the nearest person dancing alone, and asked, "Want to dance?"

Mirella was on the other side of the room, dancing on her own and seemingly unaware of anything except the music.

Xander was standing by the wall, trying to avoid catching any attention. He'd worn his best - and only - suit, but it was two sizes too big and clearly not made for Xander.

• Posted at:

Firework

Febuary 2015-March 2019

3974 stars

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

"Yes." Astra said nervously. What do I do now? Should I ask him to dance? Would he want to dance with me? Ahhhhhhh. Not knowing what really to do, she said nothing after that.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

We don't know how many chances we missed to get to know each other until they're aren't any.

I'm faded...

Austin had gotten up and began to slightly dance... Alone.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

River showed up late- as per the usual. She didn’t seem to have dressed up for the dance at all.

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Major Nerd

Goddess of TravelSaltwaterand Logic

With nightfall comes great danger

And things go from strange

To so much stranger

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

/353744

atlantic time

DON’T PANIC

incoming

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

He/him

Agnostic

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Malakai- he practically jumped when Rune tapped his shoulder. He turned around, saw it was her, and gave her a half-hug. "You look nice," he commented. Carter- "Well, I sort of understand them. Having a twin sister helps, but they're still pretty... Mysterious." Olivia- she decided she would rather dance than stand by the wall all night. She walked up to a random boy and held out her hand. "Wanna dance?" Bethany- she entered behind Malakai, wearing a cute yellow dress with puffed-up sleeves and a sunflower design. She went immediately to the dance floor, glad it wasn't a slow song. ~I'll leave all the romance to Malakai~ She thought as she passed he brother.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Cordelia stood close to her older sister, looking around for someone to possibly dance with, just as Anastasia and Elanor were doing.

Anastasia watched as her sister looked for someone she might like. Cordelia was always too shy for this type of thing.

Elanor's arm was being squeezed by Cordelia, but she didn't notice. This is just a school dance. Father isn't around to tell us to act proper and sophisticated and blah blah blah. I just need someone besides my sisters to hang out with for once.

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Marx's sister and Piranha's friend   ✧ ✵        ·   ˚ * . Creater of RHS      *   *   . ·        ˚ ˚     Glamour, Astra, and Vamp   ⋆ ·   * ·   ✧ 

"Did you...maybe want to dance?" Warren asked.

"Thanks! You look nice yourself!" Rune replied, grinning.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Alder walked over to Katrina, in an attempt to make a joke he said, "What's down." He could practically feal the jokebook in his dorm burning with shame.

Amelia had conked out near the snack table, and was only partly conscious. She'd gotten tired and so had decided to rest for at least a little bit.

Magnus was alsotaking a rest, although he was lying on the middle of the dance floor rather than in a chair.

Kakapo continued muttering too herself, so uncomfortable now that she didn't notice that she'd begun paceing about the room until she bumped into Diego. It took a small moment for her to register who he was, Oh, that's the kid that Zia, Montgomery, and Rolland kidnapped. If he recognizes me from when I saw him tied up... Then he recognizes me, whatever. "Watch out, people are moving about here." She growled.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

An inspirational quote of the week: "Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go." -Hermann Hesse,

Austin went over to a wall and leaned against it.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Malakai- "Well, now that we have both sufficiently complemented each other, wanna dance?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Anastasia slowly pulled Elanor closer to her, and further from Austin.

Cordelia sighed. She didn't know who she was looking for, but she didn't seem to see them there.

Elanor shot Anastasia a glare. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be fine at a school dance.

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

(Phil

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Rune chuckled slightly and nodded. "That sounds lovely."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

Austin didn't even notice the girls.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Incoming?

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Same?

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

Element came in and looked around looking for anyone to dance with

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Hey Dazzle, I have noticed you haven't used Elise in a while.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

I noticed that too, and was about to make a post with her coming into the dance.

• Posted at:

Dazzle꧂

Clemence was sitting beside the outside entrance of the gym, she was hugging her knees and crying, wearing her black t-shirt and some blood red pants along with some old boots that were losing their color.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Seth walked in and started looking for Salina.....

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Clemence was sitting beside the outside entrance of the gym, she was hugging her knees and crying, wearing her black t-shirt and some blood red pants along with some old boots that were losing their color.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Xander noticed that Austin was also standing by the wall, and walked over to him. "Hey. You new here, too?"

Cali walked over to Magnus, and leaned down so he could see her face. "Hey, you might wanna pick a different place to nap. One where you're less likely to get trampled."

Mirella continued dancing.

• Posted at:

Firework

Febuary 2015-March 2019

3974 stars

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Forgotten

Outburst

Skylar walked in wearing a orange chiffon gown with her hair braided and slung over her shoulder. She walked over to a corner, glaring at anyone who looked over.

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6