I haven't done one of these on the WoFMB, so it might not be what you're used to, but here's me attempting to introduce my first EH character.

You see a girl, a teenager, by the looks of it, zipping through a crowd. She's moving faster than the fastest cars, weaving between people with a trail of orange lightning behind her. The mystery girl is wearing a black leather suit, which is streaked with dark indigo lightning bolts, and there is a purple emblem with a silver lightning bolt in the center. It pretty much just looks like a rip off the suit the Flash wears in that CW show, just with different colors. 

Her dark blonde hair is tied back into a neat ponytail, which you notice when she finally stops on the top of a building. It has indigo ribbons - the same color as the patterns on her suit - woven into it like bike streamers. The mask she is wearing only covers the area around her eyes, which are ocean blue, and black lined with silver.

She appears to be searching for something, and is cursing under her breath. The girl zips off to another building, and stops to look around again. Nothing. Whoever, or whatever, she was looking for was long gone by now.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Rush stared at the girl looking unimpressed. Our powers are pretty similar. It'll be fun to annoy them. That's the best part of villainy  He zoomed after the girl stalking what she was doing.

Blurring stared after the girl. Are they a villain? "Hey are you a villain? If you are I'm ready to fight you!" Blurring called after her.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Timber, looked down from the tree, she had declared base for the day, as her previous base, a damp gross alleyway, had been discovered. The homeless teen, ran a hand through her frizzy light blue hair, and let of her breath as the streak zipped by. "Huh, another enhanced teen, what are the odds?" She sighed, "like we need any more of those running around." She hopped down from the tree, making sure to grab her black backpack that contained her suit and weapons. She started her way across the cityscape, to the building the blurred girl was standing on. It took her a bit, but once she got to the base of the building, she made herself, clothes, etc. invisible. Tim then began to ascend the building, climbing the drain pipe like a rope, with surprising speed. She rolled onto the top of the building. She sat in a crouch, and watched the girl for a moment. The only way the girl would be able to tell Timber was there, would be the faint outline of her body.

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Isreap looked up from his morning coffee, having seen the blur of purple that was the girl. He narrowed his eyebrows, standing. He grabbed his cup, and ran over to the building she was currently on. He projected his voice so it would reach her, but wouldn't be too loud. "What are you up to?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

The girl, Hazel, aka Zip, heard someone yell to her, and turned to face them.

They had asked her if she was a villan. "I'm not a villan," She replied bluntly, loud enough so that they could hear her. 

Another person called up to her and asked her what she was up to. She turned around in exasperation, regretting the decisions she had made two minutes ago. As she had turned around on the rooftop, she saw what looked to be a faint outline of a person, crouched, but thought nothing of it. 

Turning back around to the new person, she yelled; "Um, just kinda chasing a robber and stuff..." Well, she had been doing that, but in the process she had let her ego and inexperience get the best of her.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Isreal cocked his head, taking another sip from the coffee. "Well, you're probably outrunning them with that speed. I assume you're new at this?"
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Blurring called after the girl. "Need any help?"

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

Cal in his human form and Authora arrived on the scene. "What's going on?" Authora asked.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Eliza would appear at the scene, oddly interested.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

"Well, you're probably outrunning them with that speed. I assume you're new at this?" One of the people told her.

"Very," she replied, "I've had these powers for a couple years, but I've been too lazy to try them out." Hazel kicked her feet on the hard surface of the rooftop, and sighed. Well, it was more that she had been too busy to use her powers, between school and being drum major, along with working her part-time job at a Starbucks.

Another person called to her, asking if she needed any help. "I would, but you see," she grimaced, "I've got no idea where whoever did that smash and grab went." Now, that was all on her.

Yet another person, and they asked what was going on. "Nothing, anymore. I kinda... What would you call it? I let some bank robbers - well, I think it was a bank, I was moving too fast to really tell - I should've checked though, get away. Uh, not on purpose, if you were wondering." Hazel was beginning to ramble, because she wasn't used to getting this much attention from strangers (well, attention that isn't from an audiance at a band preformance, that is).

Of course, she did enjoy attention, but not from people who were older than her, more experienced, and when she had just messed up. She wasn't used to failing, and she had a rather big ego, so it hit her hard whenever she made a mistake. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

"So now there's robbers on the loose? Yay." Blurring said sarcastically. "I suppose I should ask this. Who are you?"

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

Yeet (Phil, let my posts through. I'll give you a croissant if you do!)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

PHIL. STOP NOT WORKING.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

PHIL STOP BULLYING ME

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

(Phil if this doesn't go through I'm going to murder you in your sleep, and it looks like you're sleeping right now so heed my warning)

Hazel sighed, and rolled her eyes. "Yes, there are robbers on the loose, now. Yay," As she said this, her voice was overlaid with sarcasm.

Changing her tone to be less sassy, and more laid back, she said; "I guess you can call me Zip. Uncreative, I know. But it gets the point across." She paused. "Do you mind telling me what you go by? Because I'd prefer not to say 'hey you' whenever I talk to you."

She decided that it was awkward, yelling down to everyone. She zipped down (pun intended) to the ground, and pulled out her phone, worried that her dad would notice that she wasn't at home, because it was one of her dads orders that she had to say something whenever she left the house (he didn't know about the superhero stuff, only the powers). That was really just because he was paranoid about her meeting with anyone of the opposite gender. To her relief, there were no texts, so she stuck it back in her suit pocket.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

"'Hey you' sounds like a pretty good name. I'll take it." Blurring said sarcastically. "Nah, I'm Blurring. Unless I'm not. No I'm actually Blurring. I also tend to set things on fire."

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

Agh! My posts aren't going through!

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Okay so death threats work. Thanks, Phil!

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

She’d see a blur of someone slithering into an empty alleyway, and before she could shut her mouth, she’d yell. “There they area!” she’d yelp, pointing her finger in the direction of the alleyway, and she’d furrow her brow. You disgust me, Eliza. Helping a superhero? What if that was you? She’d scold herself.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Ah, a gather of heroes. How poetic. I think I'll stick around a bit, this could get interesting, and I could learn more about this new hero. 

Timber scooted back so that she was on the very edge of the building, crouching, and was facing the others. 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

(This better make it through)

Zip let out a sigh, and took out her phone. "Yes, there are robbers on the loose. Yay." She told them, sarcasm overtaking her voice. "And I guess you can call me Zip. Uncreative, I know. But like, it fits." She shrugged, and added the second bit in a more laid-back, non-sassy tone, as she didn't want to get a bad repputation this early on. 

Deciding it was pretty awkward to be calling down to everyone from up on top of a building, she ran down in the blink of an eye. Once she was down, she checked her phone for any texts (Zip was mostly just worried about her mom noticing she was gone), but found none and put it back in her pocket.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Ignore my recent post, that was sent in a week ago. Philllllll...

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Hazel hesitated for a second, then responded. "Just call me Zip, I guess." She paused, and sarcastically added, "And I know; yay. There are robbers on the loose." Hazel wasn't a big fan of heights, so she decided to run down to the ground. Also, it was weird having people call up to her. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Ignore that too

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Isreal noticed her discomfort, and started walking away, bursting into a coughing fit. "Good luck, kid."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Isreal noticed her discomfort, and started walking away, bursting into a coughing fit. "Good luck, kid."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Tim, thought to herself, So we have a gathering of heroes. How poetic. I'm not ready for a fight, but I'm certainly staying and watching. I wonder what it would be like to be a hero. She let her mind drift, as Hazel rambled on. Just then, Timber let out a forceful and unexpected sneeze, causing her to flash from her invisible state, to a visible one and back again. Oops. She quickly backed up, and climbed back down the building a little ways, but she could still hear the conversation above. I knew I should have stayed in that tree. 

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

If any more out of context POV's from me come through, blame Phil and ignore them.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

(I'm going to wait before I respond to other POV's, mainly because I don't know which one you'd like to be POVed off of. Phil is evil.)

Zip smirked. "Setting things on fire? Sounds like you're a bit of a fire hazard." It was a bad joke, but it was better than being all awkward and up-tight.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-