A building has caught fire, the only evidence of the cause of the fire is being turned to ashes. A masked figure is zooming through the streets away from the fire before rushing into a building. It also appears Blurring is at the building, probably wondering how this fire started and is probably happy he didn't accidentally start the fire. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

I chase after the guy running away from the fire and catch them "Why are you running", I ask him. He tries to get away and I press my body weight against him. "What do you have to hide?"

• Posted at:

Blizzard

Gryffindor                

Daughter of Poseidon

Form names:

Evie

Scarlet

Allie

Abcde

I'll miss you guys!! I love you like my family (and that's saying something). Probably won't be able to get on HB with all the bugs in the program.

Timber had been on an afternoon mission, probably just to find some food, but she was in her full grey and blue suit, with her goggles and weapons, equipped. She was standing on top of a building, a few spaces away, when the fire started. She watched through her icy blue circular goggles, as the figure zoomed into a building. Curiosity got the best of her, and she abandoned her food mission, to go and investigate. She hopped down from her building, and into the alley below. Navigating the alleyways, was an art. Timber had picked up the art, in her training sessions with the Red Patch, a secret organization of villains. She cleared two dumpsters, a trash can, and a screeching stray cat. Tim emerged from the damp alley, in front of the building the blur had gone into. She slowly opened the door, and stepped inside. She pulled one of her silver pistols, out of it's thigh holster, and aimed it at the ground in front of her, as she slowly walked further into the room.

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Ri stepped closer to the building, making sure she didn’t set herself on fire in the process. Rosette picked around, gathering as many non-burnt objects she could find.

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.

Hazel had just been going about as her everyday self, no costume, no mask. As she took a sip of her soda (a Dr Pepper, to be specific), she smelled smoke. Quickly changing into her super suit (superspeed was helpful in that way), she ran over to the block the fire was on, orange electricity racing behind her. 

She noticed another person, someone else who appeared to have enhanced speed, running away from it. There was already someone on their tail, so she ignored them and headed into the fire to 'investigate,' stepping quietly, careful not to get burnt.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

The fire continues to burn. The air inside the building was thick with smoke. The cause of the fire burnt away and the walls of the building were being roasted. The fire definitately caused a lot of damage and more damage is coming. At least some of the heroes are actually doing stuff. Unlike one of them.

Blurring was just staring at the fire sidling off hoping not to be suspicious. At least it wasn't me. But who was it?

The building the blurry figure had walked into was full of abandoned furniture. The blur appears to have used the building to cover their trail. A back door was open but nothing was out there. Was that a blur to your left?

Rush had opened a door in hopes it looked like he left the building. He quickly rushed over to the left half of the building going up to the next level of the building.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

Panic had seen the flames and sprinted over to the scene. Oh, *bleep*, I've gotta go after that blur... but what if someone's inside? I can't just leave them to burn! After a moment of hesitation, Panic ran into the building. "Is anyone in here?!" She shouted.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

She’d stare up at the burning building in awe, and whisper to herself, “Whoever did this, I’m impressed.” and she’d walk beside Blurring for a better look at her paradise.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

She’d pause by Blurring’s side. “Wow, you did this? I’m impressed.”

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

(Did you sign up for the FWRP?)

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

Eliza would pause at the scene, and let out a high pitched whistle. “You started this? Wow, I’m impressed.” Eliza would tell Blurring.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

Sorry for the late post. 

"Surprisingly I didn't do this." Blurring replied. "Though who did it, I don't know."

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

(Aghh, the third one is the right one. And yes, I signed up.)

“Is anyone in there?” she’d ask. “Y’know, they might be getting revenge or something.” she’d see a blur run away, and she’d follow as a shadow. She’d jump into the blur’s shadow just as they round a corner, and watch as they go into a dark space, though she was in a still-visible shadow. As long as he isn’t a superhero, I’m good. She’d slither up, turning to flesh, and awkwardly thrust out her hand. “Hello, I’m Eliza. You are quite bad at hiding, aren’t you?” she’d grin evilly. “You seem like a good partner,” she’d hand him a slip of paper with “Washington Road, 693.” scribbled onto it. “Don’t be late.” she’d grin, and disappear.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

(Phil is so mean. That post was a late.)

"I doubt anyone's in there." Blurring said before wandering off.

"Oh, um, okay. I'll head there I guess. But how can I be late for something I don't know when I supposed to be there?" Rush sighed. He headed off to find the place the address said to go to.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

Zip had been looking around the building for a few seconds, mainly searching for anyone who was trapped inside. She didn't find anyone, so she exited and decided to check out the person who had ran away.

She remembered which building she had seen them run into, so she arrived there quickly in an orange flash. She zipped around inside of it, and found a door which was ajar. Did they already leave? She wondered. Why would they just run into a building and leave?.

Deciding to look around the building a bit more before she declared it empty (because why not? It wasn't like she had anything else to do), she searched the lower level. Zip couldn't find anything there, so she ran up to the next level. To her surpise, there was someone there.

"Um, did you happen to light that building over there on fire?" She asked, a bit awkardly.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

That was late, but if it still fits you can POV off of it.

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

James walked up, seeing the fire.  “That’s not good.  Should I help?”  He asked the people standing around.

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

"Yup, you should help." Blurring heard someone say. WHY am I not helping?

"What fire?" Rush glanced out the window. "Oh that fire. My answer is still the same. No. I. Did. NOT. Light. That. Fire." He lied.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

(Wait- nevermind..)

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.