Thanos closed his fist.

And half of all living creatures vanished.

Including half the Dragons of Pyrrhia.

Clay stood on Jade Mountain, looking out at the world that had once been full of dragons. Now it was only half full.

Only Tsunami and Starflight had remained. Sunny and Glory were gone.

Unfortunatly, Clay had no idea what had caused this. Starflight had suggested it might have something to do with Animus magic, but without Fatespeaker, there was no one to help him with the scrolls on finding out more.

Tsunami just wanted revenge. The problem was, who to have revenge on when you don't know who caused this?

Clay thought to the stedents of Jade Mountain. Turtle and Peril were trying to help anyway they could, but Peril just wanted to burn everything that was of no help (everything), and animus couldn't bring back those who were lost.

Moonwatcher, Winter, and Qibli were also gone.

Clay shook of the thoughts, and looked out ahead at the landscape, trying to figure out what to do.

Unfortunatly, nothing came to him. No way to avenge his friends, nothing.

No way to avenge his friends. Clay guessed being an avenger just wasn't his thing.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

YES

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

we're in the endgame now

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Anemone started helplessly at Tamarin. Ashes floated away from where the RainWing once stood.

Turtle mourned for the lose of his friends. They were gone.

Today was the last day Pike guarded his princess. He was gone, too.

Kinkajou held Turtle, begging for him to stay with her. But he couldn’t. As the ashes floated away.

Mindreader lost her mind reading. And her life, as she disappeared to ashes.

Onyx couldn’t hold the Eye of Onyx. But she couldn’t become queen at all now, as she turned to ashes.

Webs couldn’t teach history anymore. Neither can a pile of ashes.

No one remembered Kinkajou when she was kidnapped in the rainforest. But all remembered Coconut as he vanished.

Ostrich wasn’t happy anymore. She didn’t have a choice, as she gave in to the ashes.

Are you next?

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

Bookmark

• Posted at:

nickname: hope

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

wow

• Posted at:

Call me Arcex.

If I'm impatient I'm excited about something.

I'm almost always active

join the wasteland /356412

Bookmark  

• Posted at:

~Samwise~

Book-lover<3

HUFFLEPUFF

I am a Mudwing

I am an Unwanted

Earth Mage---Earth wants to bind

Hello fellow book geeks!

#MoreMudWings

Long live Sam the bird.

MARK OF THE THEIF

Don't be a bystander. Bullying Stops when you speak up. 

Swordtail spun around frantically.

Blue was in tears as Cricket disappeared in a cloud of ashes.

Swordtail shot up into the sky. In the distance he saw a huge fire engulf Wasp Hive. Soon the other hives would go up in flames also.

Swordtail looked down and saw Sundew shaking another LeafWing by the shoulders. He couldn’t quite hear the words she was saying over all the screaming of the HiveWings and SilkWings that were disappearing around him.

Luna was the first to go. Then Cricket. And although he didn’t know it yet, Swordtail himself was about to disappear too.

Swordtail landed next to Blue, who’s talons were still extended as if he were still holding Cricket’s.

Swordtail could now hear Sundew and the other LeafWing.

”you can’t die!” She said, “I refuse to let you!”

the dragon disappeared in a cloud of dust.

”NO! Willow!” Sundew had hot tears streaming down her face.

Swordtail took one more agonized look at his friends who he would probably never see again. He wished he could tell them it would all be okay. That they would be safe. He wished he could protect them. But as he, too, started to disappear, he realized that nothing could protect them from the threat he knew was coming.

The last thing Swordtail saw before he completely disappeared was Blue saying something to him. Swordtail couldn’t hear him at all. Behind Blue Sundew was running towards him.

”Swordtail, no!” She screamed at the top of her lungs so he could hear. “NO! We have to do something! We have to—“

Swordtail didn’t hear any more. He looked up to the sky to try to see a little bit of blue in the smoky, almost completely black sky. In his last moments, Swordtail thought about how the rest of Pantala would fare against this strange plague.

everything faded to black...

To @coolcat325:

this is a super creative topic! I love the idea. Although it’s not the happiest subject (poor dragons ;-;) I really like the thought put into this story. I also like the play on words at the end there ;)

• Posted at:

-=-=-=-=-Amane-=-=-=-

I can draw anything!

Pan never fails.

Hufflepuff forever!

It's time to d-d-d-duel!

I used everyone’s stories; all credit to coolcat325 and Amane!

Prologue.

Clay stood on Jade Mountain, looking out at the world that had once been full of dragons. Now it was only half full.

Only Tsunami and Starflight had remained. Sunny and Glory were gone.

Unfortunatly, Clay had no idea what had caused this. Starflight had suggested it might have something to do with Animus magic, but without Fatespeaker, there was no one to help him with the scrolls on finding out more.

Tsunami just wanted revenge. The problem was, who to have revenge on when you don't know who caused this?

Clay thought to the stedents of Jade Mountain. Turtle and Peril were trying to help anyway they could, but Peril just wanted to burn everything that was of no help (everything), and animus couldn't bring back those who were lost.

Moonwatcher, Winter, and Qibli were also gone.

Clay shook of the thoughts, and looked out ahead at the landscape, trying to figure out what to do.

Unfortunatly, nothing came to him. No way to avenge his friends, nothing.

No way to avenge his friends. Clay guessed being an avenger just wasn't his thing.

Anemone started helplessly at Tamarin. Ashes floated away from where the RainWing once stood.

Turtle mourned for the lose of his friends. They were gone.

Today was the last day Pike guarded his princess. He was gone, too.

Kinkajou held Turtle, begging for him to stay with her. But he couldn’t. As the ashes floated away.

Mindreader lost her mind reading. And her life, as she disappeared to ashes.

Onyx couldn’t hold the Eye of Onyx. But she couldn’t become queen at all now, as she turned to ashes.

Webs couldn’t teach history anymore. Neither can a pile of ashes.

No one remembered Kinkajou when she was kidnapped in the rainforest. But all remembered Coconut as he vanished.

Ostrich wasn’t happy anymore. She didn’t have a choice, as she gave in to the ashes.

Swordtail spun around frantically.

Blue was in tears as Cricket disappeared in a cloud of ashes.

Swordtail shot up into the sky. In the distance he saw a huge fire engulf Wasp Hive. Soon the other hives would go up in flames also.

Swordtail looked down and saw Sundew shaking another LeafWing by the shoulders. He couldn’t quite hear the words she was saying over all the screaming of the HiveWings and SilkWings that were disappearing around him.

Luna was the first to go. Then Cricket. And although he didn’t know it yet, Swordtail himself was about to disappear too.

Swordtail landed next to Blue, who’s talons were still extended as if he were still holding Cricket’s.

Swordtail could now hear Sundew and the other LeafWing.

”you can’t die!” She said, “I refuse to let you!”

the dragon disappeared in a cloud of dust.

”NO! Willow!” Sundew had hot tears streaming down her face.

Swordtail took one more agonized look at his friends who he would probably never see again. He wished he could tell them it would all be okay. That they would be safe. He wished he could protect them. But as he, too, started to disappear, he realized that nothing could protect them from the threat he knew was coming.

The last thing Swordtail saw before he completely disappeared was Blue saying something to him. Swordtail couldn’t hear him at all. Behind Blue Sundew was running towards him.

”Swordtail, no!” She screamed at the top of her lungs so he could hear. “NO! We have to do something! We have to—“

Swordtail didn’t hear any more. He looked up to the sky to try to see a little bit of blue in the smoky, almost completely black sky. In his last moments, Swordtail thought about how the rest of Pantala would fare against this strange plague.

everything faded to black...

A muscular dragon of no certain tribe, bigger and elder than Morrowseer or Darkstalker, stood at the edge of a rocky cliff on a rocky mountain. His scales were a bit of a dark lavender, and on his body he wore a dark violet chest plate with a gold collar, and on his front right talon is a golden fist. There are animus enchanted jewels on the glove; a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald, two ambers, and an amethyst. The dragon held up his talon, and whispered one word. “I am Thanos.” then the dragon closed his talons, and half of Pyrrhia turned to a black dust.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

I'm a little sad though. I wrote a pretty cool POV of Cricket surviving, but I guess it didn't go through.

• Posted at:

Hey @rainwings328 glad you liked it! :) oh and when you said that Thanos said one word you wrote three words ;)

Sorry @coolcat325 I didn’t see your POV but I’m sure it was great

• Posted at:

-=-=-=-=-Amane-=-=-=-

I can draw anything!

Pan never fails.

Hufflepuff forever!

It's time to d-d-d-duel!

T H A N O S  D R A G O N

T H A N O S  D R A G O N

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

Is this just to get rid of that troublesome love triangle? Nice stories, guys!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Okay, so I feel like what I wrote for Cricket just has to be out there, but to avoid messing with the continuity on this thread, I'll release it on another.

• Posted at:

For some reason though, my deleted scene hasn't went through yet. I hope it does eventually.

• Posted at:

Welp, there goes Flower and half of the scavengers too... *le discreetly vanish in a pile of ashes*

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

The scAVENGERS?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

During the last few days, let's take some time to enjoy these forums, and each other

Wait... what if... there were an odd number of dragons in the dragon world when Thanos killed them?

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

ROUND UP, OF COURSE

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Oh no no

• Posted at:

Carbide

OH NO NO

fortnite god

we must defeat t series

Sub to pewd pls 

What I’ve felt

what I’ve known

never shined through what I’ve shown

never free 

never me

So i dub thee unforgiven 

I wrote a scene but it didnt go through...*sadness*

• Posted at:

~Hurricane  the SeaWing ~

#RememberHurricane 

She/Her

15 yrs old

Hufflepuff

Miracula

Don't fashion me a maiden that needs saving from a dragon, I am the dragon and I will eat you whole!

Actually, only half the dragon would be desintegrated

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

Turtle looked at the empty cave that once held his friends. It was a lot more quiet with half of Pyrriah gone. 

Clay and his remaining friends are trying to figure out what is happening, but they have no luck. Turtle turned

and walked to Peril's cave. The SkyWing was sitting down with a frustrated look on her face. "I just want to BURN 

EVERYTHING" she yelled. Her talons outstretched. "But that won't fix anything." Turtle said. He sat down beside Peril. 

But he wasn't that close to her firescales. "I know...I just can't believe Moon and the others are gone." she sighed. 

Turtle looked down at his talons. "We'll find a way....We always do...Right?" He said, hopefully. "Maybe.." Peril 

flopped down on the ground and sighed heavily. I really hope we do he thought, anxiety filling his mind. 

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane 

She/Her

15 yrs old

Hufflepuff

Miracula

Don't fashion me a maiden that needs saving from a dragon, I am the dragon and I will eat you whole!

Sorry, I hit an internet problem, so I don't know if the last one went through, so excuse me if there ends up two slight variations of the same story:

Cricket stared at the place where Blue had just vanished, her mind filling with more questions than ever before.

“That cannot be good for the LeafWing’s endangerment status” said Swordtail, looking at where Sundew had just disappeared.

Cricket raked her mind for who could have done this. Not only did she not have an answer, but for once, this problem didn’t seem to have any connection with her and her friends.

Who did this? And why? What did they hope to accomplish in all this? And why did some dragons disappear and not others? Did the ones who vanished have anything in common? And did this happen only to dragons or did it affect other creatures as well (say, reading monkey’s).

Whatever it was, Cricket knew her and Swordtail must find the answers.

Only one problem…

What if those answers were halfway across the Universe, and could only be resolved by a different team? A team of spectacular reading monkeys.

• Posted at:

"This cannot be good for the endangerment status of the LeafWings," said Swordtail watching the spot where Sundew once stood.

Cricket stared blankly at the place where Blue was, speachless. More questions then ever before filled her, because not only was this beyond her control, but for once, this seemed to have nothing to do with something her and her friends did. It just happened. For no apparent reason. Half of all the dragons in Pantala had vanished.

But why?

Who did this? What did they hope to accomplish? Why target certain dragons and not others? Did this only affect dragons, or did other species suffer as well (Reading Monkeys?)? Did the ones who vanished have something in common? Cricket thought about all who had vanished. She couldn't seem to think of anything. It must be random.

But then again, why?

• Posted at:

Life was fading away, faster than a blink of an eye, yet slower than a glacier.  The world was trapped in a state of unbearable crisis and sorrow. “What can I do?  Who would do this terrible thing?” Clay said to himself.  Magic couldn’t revive dead dragons, no matter how hard he hoped.  But they would live on in his heart, and in the minds of the living.  Reed, Umber, and Sora were gone.   Marsh and Pheasant stood next to Clay, all of them mourning their close siblings.  They held the ashes of their siblings in jars, wishing they could travel back in time.  “And we don’t even know who did this,” Pheasant sighed.  

Tsunami was in a rage, near insane with fury and misery.  “NO!  THIS CAN’T BE TRUE!  It has to just be a nightmare,” She screeched as she shredded a scroll.  I will avenge all of the dead.  No matter what it takes.  The ashes had taken Auklet and Queen Coral.  She or Anemone was now Queen.  Queens of a half-dead tribe in mourning.  

Peril whacked her tail into another tree.  Ruby is dead. My Queen is dead.  At least Cliff is alive.  And Clay.  She hit a shrub,  watching them burn.  Burn into ashes.  The unescapable ashes of death.  I can’t escape my life.  She curled up into a miserable ball.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Because we needed a way to get rid of that problematic love triangle.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

I feel that Qibli would be the one that says, "We're in the Endgame now."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

TOP 10 ANIME CROSSOVERS

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Me starflight I don’t feel so good 

• Posted at:

Carbide

OH NO NO

fortnite god

we must defeat t series

Sub to pewd pls 

What I’ve felt

what I’ve known

never free 

never me

So i dub thee unforgiven 

ENOUGH WE NEED OC's AND ALSO, can we make this an RP???????

(This is Fanfic)

Blue stands where 9 dragons stood on hybrid island's edge

(Hybrid island is a place for hybrids of all kinds from both continents. This island was enchanted to create hybrid eggs. So every year, on the doorstep is a litter of eggs that are somehow related. Example, a litter with ice/rain, ice/sand, ice/leaf, and ice/silk are all related because they are all icewings.)

Rocky, Toxic, Scorch, Silkweaver, Manta, Firestar, Icestorm, Frost, and Pale were gone.

All that was left was Blue, Nightshiner, Rainbow, Green, Sandstorm, Chill, Vampire and Darksnow

To find out what happened, they flew for Jade moutan.

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Visit RP: /349867

I’m in 

• Posted at:

Carbide

OH NO NO

fortnite god

we must defeat t series

Sub to pewd pls 

What I’ve felt

what I’ve known

never free 

never me

So i dub thee unforgiven 

(Ok my OC's are in)

Hurricane stared at the ashes of her older sister. Tigershark?! Tigershark?! she cried in aquatic. Her and her sister were discussing how their mother disappeared only moments before. Then all of a sudden Tigershark stopped midsentence and looked at her talons. Tiny pieces of her talons were floating in the water. Hurricane.... she flashed in aquatic. Those were her last words Now Hurricane was swimming to the surface to meet her RainWing friend, Cactus. She splashed out of the water and flew towards the Rainforest Kingdom. Cactus and Shadowice....I hope you didn't turn to dust like my sister she thought. 

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane 

She/Her

15 yrs old

Hufflepuff

Miracula

I will make it and post it here

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

94% of people think that wolves are evil creatures.copy and paste if you’re the signature if you’re part of the 6% that think they’re kind and lovable

Omygoshletmeinonthis

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Yes I would very much like a RP

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane 

She/Her

15 yrs old

Hufflepuff

Miracula

Thanos Dragon RP

/355049

• Posted at:

Call me BLUE

I have OP OCs

I LOVE HYBRIDS!

Seawings FOR LIFE!

Frostbite, for the first time in years, was standing next to her brother. It wasn't for a reunion, though; it was for mourning. Their brother was dead. His mate was dead. Her best friend was dead. And they didn't know why. Meanwhile, in Possibility, Bank stood watching dragons turn to dust around her. ~What about Lodge?~ she wondered, ~Is he dying, too?~
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

Joined on May 14th, 2018

#RememberTheForums

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Okay, now both of my stories of Cricket go through long after I created a deleted scene version.

• Posted at:

I'll use some old OCs

It'd been going so well, they'd managed to escape, for Banshee, the battle had started to turn in her favor but..... then a chill went down everyones spines, as though something had just gone horribly wrong.

Bristle heard the sound of someone falling onto the hot sand, he sighed, betting it was Abyss, they'd been away from water for a while and-. "What's going on? W...why is she like that? What's happening to her?!" The moment he heard this he swiftly turned around, sending sand flying, and his eyes went wide in shock when it saw it. Dragonbite, the pale yellow sandwing was laying on the ground, her scales withering into thousands of specks of dust, Ozone was holding her right talon in his. "Heh... I guess I wasn't meant to find him..." She muttered, suddenly her face was replaced with floating dust, the red skywing stayed in place, still as a statue, his talons holding something that was no longer there. Abyss to, had disappeared, Starspeaker was looking up where she once stood, her eyes unfocused and looking off into the sky, tears sliding over the silver scales underneath her eyes. "Did you foresee this?" Ozone asked, the Nightwing turned to look the Icewing and Skywing. "I didn't....." She wimpered.

Banshee looked up at Marina, dust particles were entering the underwater room from her as she looked at the indigo Seawing, whom was also a source of the dust. "...So.... who won?" Marina asked, her voice was croaky. "No one won.. no one I know of.... something has happened and I don't know what.... but from what I can tell we will pass on at the same time..." Banshee responded. Marina leaned back against the wall. "We'll be at peace at least... right, old friend?" She muttered. Their bodies were beginning to wither away. "yes... yes we will" She watched as the Seawing in front of her began to fade completely and all went black.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

1 ,