Try 4

Cross your fingers this'll go through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

MA GOSH IT WENT THROUGH I HAVE A HOME THREAD NOW

• Posted at:

Zodiak

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Soon we shall have great walls of text and this truly shall be a kingdom

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Hi!

I brought milk, cookies, and brownies!

Ahhh I haven't seen you in a while, how are you doing? :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

So to anyone other than me looking at this thread, I've got an interest check

so I have two ideas for forumfics/FWRPs/rps that don't involve WoF, I may do an interest check for WoF ones after this

Idea A: Unnamed, probably not suited to be a rp, but may work if other aspects are added. Also inspired by the book Uglies that I'm currently reading

Basically in this world, people can unlock their full potential. Before you turn sixteen, your a Boring. Powerless, Wingless, Tailless, normal, Boring. When you turn sixteen, it's safe for you to drink a mixture that triggers you full potential to develop. After you drink the mixture, your potential develops and you are a Metamorph. You will be a Metamorph for an undetermined amount of time (at most, 2 years, but that length is rare). After you're done being a metamorph, that means your potential is fully developed, and has reached its highest point. You are now a Complete. The world itself is still being developed, but that's the main idea.

Idea B: Elementals, credit goes to my Roblox friends who are not on the forums

So basically in this world (Ethix) there are elementals and everyone is an elemental. An elemental can control an element, of which there are tons of. Some examples of elementals are galaxy ones, magic ones (not quite as OP as they sound), fire, water, you name it (well, not literally, but your element suggestion may be taken into consideration). Now, once a galaxy elemental named Hiane drank this option she made. The potion gave her the power to create a dimension thing (all this seemingly really OP stuff will be explained if this becomes something) and so Hiane wanted to make a paradise to escape to, but she ended up making the nightmare realm cause her bad emotions took over

So the nightmare realm is how elementals get corrupted. If the elemental is going through something rough, they can get to the nightmare realm in their sleep (which actually isn't a nightmarish place, it's tranquil and quiet and quite nice if you ignore the fact it can corrupt you) and then in the nightmare realm their bad emotions can take over and corrupt them. So those are called dark elementals. Stay with me, there's more.

There are animals in this place, and then there are also animals who can control an element. These animals are called monsters. Why monsters? I don't know, I'm not the one who suggested the term.

And then there are hybrids. These are elementals, dark elementals whatever that can control multiple elements. They usually have something odd about them, called a deformity. Like wings. And monsters can be hybrids too. They also get a deformity. And then there can also be (though rarer than hybrids) normal elementals that can transform into an animal/monster.

Right. So that's that. Also Idea B was used as a forumfic once before, I got through like seven chapters but didn't have enough characters entered to keep it a forumfic and keep the plot going.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Zodiak? I haven't seen you in a while! Welcome back!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

I actually came back to the forums maybe a week or so ago, but I wasn't very active

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Well, I've been completely gone for nearly two weeks, so I have pretty much no idea what's going on other than Phil not working :P

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Also I will take the milk

and oranges. All oranges, oranges and milk are good

but not together

that's bad

• Posted at:

Zodiak

I will take all your milk

and oranges. Don't forget the oranges.

but not together

no oranges with milk that's bad.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

it's a killer bunny

• Posted at:

Zodiak

The other day in science

Well

We'll give everyone a letter.

so friend A and friend B sit together. And guy T (why t? Idk.) comes up to friend A and asks her "Are you Asian or Chinese?" Friend B says, "I thought China was in Asia." Friend A says, "Really? I thought China was in space."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

friend A and I are huge nerds

so we both wear Harry Potter stuff all the time

and then friend A has way more Harry Potter clothing stuffs than me

but 

I have Harry Potter pillow cases, a quilt, and sheets :D

also my patronus is a thestral and she was astonished that pottermore gave me a magical creature

• Posted at:

Zodiak

I should really go to sleep earlier

• Posted at:

Zodiak

I'm Chinese and I confirm we all come from Pluto.

We're seeking retribution for our homeland being classified as a "dwarf planet", but don't tell my fellow Plutonians, because I could be considered a traitor for revealing this highly valuable, inside information.

;)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₲

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

G&S Mod

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

Hitan, Camus, Milo, Shaka, Gemini, Shura, Dolphin

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~|-Please don't forget me-|~ ^_^

thing is friend A isn't even Chinese

She's (I'm probably going to spell this wrong) Fillipino

• Posted at:

Zodiak

So last year we could bring snacks to school

And I usually brought oranges (usually means I brought them whenever they were in our house) and at the end of the year, I gave everyone an orange scented pencil "to remember me" since some of us were going to different schools next year.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

So WoF ideas

Idea 1: A war thing that's being going on for a whilebetween everybody. The tribes are actually fighting against each other and the queens(who are united). Basically the tribes have decided they don't like their queens and that there should be one tribe and one queen to rule them all. *cough not a reference cough* And then there's a prophecy of some sort

Idea 2: So some animus Rain/night hybrid called Nightbird (Shoutout to Nightbird you're one of my favorite OCs) got her arm lost and she replaced with a metal animus made thingy but now she wants to start a wad so she casts a spell and makes the sky like permanently gray and for whatever weird reason the rainwings think that skywongs somehow accomplished this and it starts a war. The war turns into this big thing with all the tribes and then there's some sort of prophecy

Idea 1 again: The tribes without fire breath stuff have united and live in this walled in place with a glass Dome and somehow its also hidden. The prophecy is about like where they will find the next queens who will all be fireless and the tribes actually will all unite under these three queens

• Posted at:

Zodiak

-only now realizing she will not have her stars on home base and is totally overreacting-

ALL 1300 STARS

ALL MY PROGRESS

ITS ALL

y'know what

I'm just going to enjoy the time left here

Maybe home base will start feeling like home

• Posted at:

Zodiak