THIS RP IS DEDICATED TO THE BEST SIS I HAVE: Fantasy/Lilac, Love ya, sis!!!!  Couldn't have done this without you ❤

{Starting Plot}

You, a group of students, who have been deemed highest of class, have been invited at the Royal Kyng Academy, and to the Kyng's Royal Lab to witness history unfold. What it is will be revealed to you in time. When you arrive there, a knight greets you and instructs you to follow him. You do as you are told and soon you arrive in a somewhat cluttered lab full of strange things: chemicals, animal bodies, and notebooks which contain things written in a language you've never seen before. A man in a lab coat comes up to you and he smiled.

"TODAY, YOU WILL WITNESS HISTORY! I, THE GREAT ASTER, HAVE CREATED AN ARTIFICIAL VESSEL TO HOLD SOULS!"

You all look at him in wonder, thinking he must be insane. No one in history has ever harvested a soul, let alone create a vessel to hold one.

"Now, many of you may think I am crazy; alas, I speak the truth!" He then turned and faced his audience and called out to the guards. "Bring in Subject Z4N3!" He shouts to them.

Some men open a hidden door and a metal scraping sound fills the room. The man who is the test subject seems like a lifeless being. The man is then loaded into a chamber and a black and purple liquid starts to fill the chamber to the brim.  The lifeless figure floats in the liquid, almost like he is in a pool.

"Please if you will everyone, put on these glasses and stand behind the clear panels. This is an unstable experiment!" Aster tells you.

You see from behind the panel, Aster goes to the chamber and flicks some switches and turns some knobs. He laughs and with the push of a lever the room goes black. The only light is from the Chamber. It is faint and glowing.  The only light is from the chamber, which is faint and pulsing. Aster then smiles and turns to you.

"I PRESENT TO YOU, PROJECT P.E.R.S.O.N.A!" He cackles and bows.

From inside the chamber, there is a faint glow of white.  It is a soul of pure energy, created and engineered to fit this vessel. The orb of light vanishes into the darkness and a faint screaming emits from the chamber.

*....*

Silence consumed the la with each passing minute, the room grew tenser.  Suddenly there was a loud thud coming from the chamber. A and a pair of glowing white eyes opened and a pair of hands pound on the glass door.

"My creation....it worked, IT WORKED!" Aster shrieked in delight and turns to you, grabbing your shoulders.

"THIS IS THE POWER OF MY CREATION!" He yells before bowing again.

Shaken by what you have just witnessed you wonder what it would’ve been if you were the subject.  You tremble in fear as you look around. There are guards surrounding every door. You have no choice but to watch in fear what this [cruel] world has become.

{Rules}

- Don't make your characters too OP

- Your character must be approved by the mods, Fantasy, or myself

- Respect the mods and creators (Fantasy/Lilac, and I (Zane))

- Shipping of all kinds is encouraged. (LGBTQ+ is allowed)

- No shipping without permission of the O.C.'s owner, please!

- If you've read this far, put "PERSONA" in your characters font color

- You CAN have more than one character, but make sure to keep up with them! (Max is up to three characters)

- NO killing someone else’s character without permission

- No controlling other people’s characters.

- No being mean outside of the RP. Hate the character, not the creator

- Tragedy, murder, etc. is encouraged for backstories and the main story

- If you wish to post g0re or murd3r, please give a warning to the faint-hearted at the top of the post and keep it minimum.

- Fantasy and I can change these rules and add new rules at any time.

- Grammar is required. Please be sure to use the right spelling, capitalize things right, use the right punctuation, include quotation marks, etcetera.

Student form

* = optional

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Personality:

Appearance:

Flaws (min. 3):

*Backstory:

*Weapon(s):

*Race:

Hidden ability:

Powers:

*Crush/Ship:

*Darkest fear:

Tested form

* = optional

(Only one 'tested' per person. And if you chose one, Aster will control them until they receive a soul. After that, they are yours to control. Please do not get mad at me if I control them. It is only apart of the plot.)

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Personality:

Appearance:

Flaws (min. 3):

*Backstory:

*Weapon(s):

*Hidden ability:

*Powers:

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge):

Soul alignment (I.E.: Neutral, Chaotic, Lawfull):

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.):

*Crush/Ship:

*Darkest fear:

*Mods, pleade let this go through*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Zane}

/354852

We shall be gone, but never forgotten 

Tested form

* = optional

(Only one 'tested' per person. And if you chose one, Aster will control them until they receive a soul. After that, they are yours to control. Please do not get mad at me if I control them. It is only apart of the plot.)

Name: Zane

*Nickname(s): Z

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Unknown and depends on what soul he uses.

Appearance: White hair and red eyes.  Wears a white jumpsuit with ‘Subject Z4N3’ stitched on the back

Flaws (min. 3): Unknown and depends on what soul he uses

*Backstory: Created by Aster.

*Weapon(s): None

*Hidden ability: Unknown.

*Powers: Unknown

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge): Soul absorption

Soul alignment (I.E.: Neutral, Chaotic, Lawfull):   Neutral

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.): None

*Crush/Ship: Open

*Darkest fear: Unknown, depends on what soul he uses.  But Aster created him to feel no fear, but that changes if he uses another soul.

THIS IS A FWRP!!!!

*Mods, please let this through*

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

would soul fusing be a sould power?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Yes.

Soul fusion is quite literal in fact. 

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

heh. I plan on making a thread about soul fusing, actually :/

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

PERSONA

Name: Abby White

*Nickname: Jinx

Personality: Abby is extremely loyal. She has anxiety and a hot temper. For those few who are her friends are very lucky.

They must possess the exact qualities. For example, people who care deeply about her and are kind tend to be her

friends. Her nickname is Jinx because she seems to have the ability to read people's minds, then say the same thing.

Appearance: Abby wears a crimson Nike shirt and sweatpants. She has a 2-inch vertical scar starting directly below her 

left ear. She is half Chinese, half American. Abby has brown hair going a little past her shoulders, and light brown eyes 

Riwith th a dusting of freckles across her nose. Her hair is usually in 2 neat French braids.

Flaws: Hot temper, sometimes uncontrollable. She has extreme anxiety and worries about everything. She also has high

depression ever since her parents died.

Backstory: At age 4, there was a terrible plane crash that killed both her parents.

Weapon: Electric spear and 24k silver dagger kept at her ankle.

Hidden ability: Can control objects with her mind.

Powers: Mind reading, controlling inanimate objects.

Darkest fear: People she loves dying.

• Posted at:

Pluto

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

-<Proud Christian>-

-<IRL Twins w/ Nacho!>-

-<Triplets w/ Fallon & Wizard>-

-<She/her/Disaster>-

ForumFam: Singly, Twilight, Imagine, Lilac, Glamour

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

poke

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyonhere

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

'Ohana' means 'family.' 'Family' means 'no one gets left behind.'

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Name: Lauren Johnson

Nickname(s): Laur

Personality: Lauren is calm and confident. Nothing fazes her and she's the type of person who doesn't worry about anything. She's impulsive and can be really snarky and sarcastic. 

Appearance: She dresses quite casually in tank tops, jeans and ankle boots and her hair is always in a high ponytail. She's tan and muscalar with a slim build. She stands at 5'6" and has waist-length light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Flaws (min. 3): She has a low self-esteem, she can be quite impulsive and can be quite snarky and sarcastic.

Backstory: Her mother was murdered when she was 5, so she lived with her dad until now. Life was hard for her and they never had much money.

Weapon(s): A bow and arrow and a knife that never leaves her side.

Hidden ability: She can read minds.

Powers: Mind reading and shapeshifting.

Crush/Ship: Open! Please ship!

Darkest fear: The people she loves being hurt.

PERSONA

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

very much a work in progress

Tested form

* = optional

Name: Fantasy

*Nickname(s): Z

Personality: idk right now

Appearance:  Wears a pale lilac jumpsuit with ‘Subject F4NT4SY’ stitched on the back

Flaws (min. 3): idk

*Darkest fear: Unknown, depends on what soul he uses.  But Aster created him to feel no fear, but that changes if she uses another soul.

Mods, please let this through

Sent at 2:23 AM EST

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Tested form

Name: Nimarfira

*Nicknames: Noctu Igne

Sexuality: Heterosextual

Personality: he is effectively a machine, always calculating, from probabilities, to his opponents next move, he rarely loses a fight. This makes him seem like a cold hearted killer but he really isn’t, he is supportive and kind to friends, he has a general calculated percentage of his standing with them based on their reactions. His movement and emotions are human, but his mind and reflexes are mechanized. once you reach 80% trust he will defend you no matter what, every one starts at 0% and it moves by 5%. his choices aren’t always ideal. his thinking capacity is much like a computer and can be overloaded with information. He will not stand for absolute failure, and always finds a loophole in the rules. His memory is like an archive and stores all relevant information (on another page), he can hack into almost any device, and learns new skills relatively quick. His mental firewall is far beyond military complexity and is always improving. He will not hesitate to attack when necessary, in fact he is always ready for a fight, moving in time with music that emanates from him, making him hard to predict by human means.

And he hates anything to do with authorities and chain of commands.

Appearance: he almost always wears black with a slight gloss to it, hooded jacket, lower face mask, jeans, specially designed shoes and gloves that resemble dragon talons. His skin identifies as caucasian, but changes to the same black as his clothes when a threat probability is nearby. With his skin turned off it is obvious he is a machine, aside from his purple eyes and replaceable power core.

Flaws: computer mind, threat override, mechanical personality, soul vessel, machine body, judges harshly, hates authorities and chain of commands, accessing a device reveals his Mechanical identity, N1M4RF1R4.

*Backstory: created by top secret military machinery he is the only prototype they had, when a glitch in the software activated his threat override, marking all personnel as targets. Upon his escape he stole the blueprints, wiped the software, and installed his own tech. The hunt for him began he was always one step ahead of his pursuers, when they used a beacon to lure him into a trap. his current state is waiting for the soul the scientists hope will turn him. What they don’t know is his deviation to the original program gave him free will, and he will escape stronger than before.

*Weapons: he has dual khopesh swords known as Fury and Rage, ten returning Kunai known as Illusion, and a powerful silenced pistol known as Whisper.

*Hidden ability: Attacks or defends quickly and in time of music that emanates from him.

*Powers: The powerful computer in his head allows him to; attack with precision, defend effectively, hack devices, calculate probability, and learn skills quickly. Soul Harvesting.

Soul power: Electromagnetic repulsion.

Soul alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Hybrid: None

*Darkest fear: Losing control of himself.

PERSONA

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

Appologies for incorrect punctuation and capitals. I rushed...

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

Incoming

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Tested form:

Name: Kitsune

Nicknames: Kit, whatever else you come up with

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:

✓: She is sweet and caring, always there for you when you need it, and she loves to pass on warm feelings. She is a quite accessible (got the word from Seeky) and clearly is not a introvert. Her mind is opened and full of many things. Aurora is a very active bean, always exploring and going on trips with friends and companions. Her fox side makes her quite the alert bean, and she is always athletic. She is a very creative fox, always coming up with something to do, making her never able to be bored, for that would be a nightmare to her. She is kinda calm, but not really serious. If she was serious, everyone would become serious, for this emotion radiates farther than her other emotions. And no one wants a group of serious and grumpy people wandering around, do they? Most consider her as a admirable being to look up to, for she is even with good and bad, though she is usually taken advantage of. She is a adventurous deity, exploring forengard almost every day with her fox friends. She is a allocentric, always focusing on if others are happy or sad. She tries to be well meaning and kind, and seemingly appears to be succeeding currently. Being generous and good natured isn’t all that good, for as stated above, she gets taken advantage of.

☐: Her behavior is amusing in one way or another, always succeeding in making someone crack up. She is cute but Deceptive. She seems quite determined to make everyone feel happy and cheerful, and that is her forever goal. Her life is more modern, and this is because of her neutrality. She wants people and deities to feel the same.

✘: Her feelings are sometimes abrupt, and same with her mood change in general. She can be careless at times, this can be with others emotions or where she is going, but it really depends on her general mood at the time. She is a very complainitative subject, it seems, but she is also confused... Anyways,, she is crafty with arts, and plans. I guess creativity can be useful at times, eh? Her feelings are delicate when it comes to relationships, and now, she is kinda desperate for a special someone, a soulmate (she believes in soulmates, yes).

These are her original soul. WHen she takes in another soul, which must be combined with another one, her personality changes, but this is her general personality.

Appearance: ⇢ Look Below ⇠

⇢Kitsune (human version): She appears as a sweet looking sixteen to eighteen year old bean. Her body is slim and frail, as if bathing in the night light instead of the day. She has long, slightly curled hair, which is naturally maple brown, but the edges are aurora green. She has large, fluffy, amber/yellow fox ears sprouting from her head. Her lips are a little thin, but not much. They usually have pink lipstick on them, the shade close to her natural lip color. She has very light freckles scattered across her face, though they are barely noticeable. Her eyes are more rounded, and are the amber of maple leaves, or the fossilized sap, both with a glimmer of happiness. She has decent sized nails, but also considered short, and they are the color of fresh leaves. Her clothing is comfortable and simple, usually green and blue shades. She has three tails similar to her ears.. But tails.

⇢Kitsune (Fox version): She is a light amber yellow three tailed fox. Her underbelly is a lighter shade, and her tails fade into a darker shade. Her eyes are the color of true amber. She has a cute little snoot, which tends to get booped. (uh, please don’t. RESIST THE TEMPTATION)

⇢Clothing: She wears a Belted Open Back Blue Pocket Denim Jumpsuit (Female version) with the words "SUBJECT K1T5UN3" laced into the back. She wears a kimono that is mainly this color (It actually is that color, I'm looking at a image). The ribbon around the waist is a little bit darker than this red and is lined with a gold colored fabric. Beautifully designed flowers of many colors are scattered across the kimono (the flowers are designs on the kimono, not real ones). 

Flaws: Her feelings are sometimes abrupt, and same with her mood change in general. She can be careless at times, this can be with others emotions or where she is going, but it really depends on her general mood at the time. She is a very complainitative subject, it seems, but she is also confused... Anyways,, she is crafty with arts, and plans. I guess creativity can be useful at times, eh? Her feelings are delicate when it comes to relationships, and now, she is kinda desperate for a special someone, a soulmate (she believes in soulmates, yes).

Backstory: She was created by Aster in the lab. He had managed to collect the DNA of a Kitsune, which, well, gave her not only her name, but her species. Since Kitsunes are basically fox humans, it was easier to make fox hybrids, but her species was more complicated. He saw how good she was at fighting, which was what he created her for, but her noticed her fasination in Japanese culture, which is why she has Japanese weapons. Although he messed up a bit, her personality was actually a disquise of her 'Monsterous' self, which she still hasn't found, or so he thinks. Due to needing to hide her weapons from students, she was given a kimono (look in clothing).

Weapons: ⇢ Look Below ⇠

⇢Claws: Her nice little fox claws.

⇢Katana: Two blue steel katanas with blue string grips. The sheath is white with green gem designs, accompanied with a blue ribbon.

⇢Tekkan: A simplistic tekkan that has a green tint to it.

⇢Hachiwari: The Hachiwari looks very similar to the tekkan, the difference being a hook at the base of it.

⇢Gunbai: At first, it looks like a normal fan. But once you get her angry, it reveals what it really is. A Gunbai. Gunbai look like fans, but are really just weapons.

⇢Manriki-Kussari: Who would expect her to have one of these, harsh, multi-use chains? I would! It doesn’t always have to be a weapon. It can help her with climbing or extra protection. It has many many, many uses.

⇢Fukiya: Yes. she has a Japanese blow-dart. What did you expect?

⇢Kunai: Dang. Since when did she decide to get this? I get it is just in case of her sisters returning.

⇢Kakute and Nekote: Last resort weapons.

Hidden ability: Clairvoyance

Powers: Aligist, Illusionist, Levitation, Telepathy (But only when in contact with a certain type of soul), Telekinesis, Aerona (With a certain type of soul)

Soul power: Soul fusion

Soul alignment: Neutral

Hybrid: I guess you could say a fox?

Crush/Ship: ZaNe?

Darkest fear: Being corrupted, Z4N3 being removed from life.

Other: I added this to say something. I made her a Kitsune for obvious reasons, so would she be a fox hybrid? And all Kitsunes can switch between human and fox. I only have that type of Jumpsuit because you didn't specify on the type of jumpsuit.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

still very much a work in progress, zane and i need to discuss some more

Tested form

* = optional

Name: Fantasy

*Nickname(s): Lilac, occasionally Fantasia

Personality: idk right now

Appearance:  Wears a pale lilac jumpsuit with ‘Subject F4NT4SY’ stitched on the back

Flaws (min. 3): idk

*Darkest fear: Unknown, depends on what soul he uses.  But Aster created him to feel no fear, but that changes if she uses another soul.

Mods, please let this through

Sent at 5:34 PM EST

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Tested form

* = optional

Name: Phoenix. (I’m going with what Zane and Fantasy did, to be normal-ish.)

*Nickname(s): Whatever you call her, prefers her real name, though.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Personality: Depends on her soul, but without a soul she doesn’t blink nor interact with anything, acting lifeless and paralyzed.

Appearance: She is a red head, her hair falling to her upper waist, and she has dark freckles dotting her whole face and chest. A thin silver necklace is hung around her neck. She has narrow eyes, usually in cold slits, that are dark lime. She wears a black jumpsuit with a stitching of a white dove on her left breast, and she has ‘Subject PH0N3X” sewn in white on the back of her jumpsuit.

Flaws (min. 3): Depends on her soul, but without a soul she doesn’t blink nor interact with anything, acting lifeless and paralyzed.

*Weapon(s): A dagger with blood stains on it, with a wooden handle.

*Hidden ability: She is skilled in fighting.

*Powers: None.

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge): Soul Absorbing.

Soul alignment (I.E.: Neutral, Chaotic, Lawfull): Neutral.

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.): All human.

*Crush/Ship: Open.

*Darkest fear: Depending on her soul.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

I actually have a question...

whats the the difference between 'hidden ability' 'powers' and 'soul power'? It all sounde too similar to me, and I'm just looking for some clarification. Thanks!

• Posted at:

She's a paradox. She is faithful but detached. She is committed but relaxed. She loves everyone and yet no one. She is gentle and yet tough, she is passionate but platonic. In short she is predictable in her own unpredictability.

OH AND ADD “PERSONA.”

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

My form didn't go through 

• Posted at:

She's a paradox. She is faithful but detached. She is committed but relaxed. She loves everyone and yet no one. She is gentle and yet tough, she is passionate but platonic. In short she is predictable in her own unpredictability.

My WIP didn't go through

• Posted at:

Interesting...So he is almost as a cyborg?  And he is waiting for a soul to make him human?

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Agh my WIP form didn't go through 

• Posted at:

Lauren and Jinx are accepted.  

*Mods please let this through*

Sent at 7:16 A.M. Central

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Yay!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

Jinx is accepted.

*Mods please let this through*

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

YES

BOOKMARK

THIS IS AWESOME

• Posted at:

grendel

(currently inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

Also, I will submit my form soon, and 

THIS IS A FWRP!!!!

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Yes, it went through! I shall update my siggy accordingly for advertising... *rubs hands together*

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

/352812

/354852

what about me?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Please phil

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Major Nerd

Goddess of TravelSaltwaterand Logic

With nightfall comes great danger

And things go from strange

To so much stranger”

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

/353744

atlantic time

Did Phoenix get through?

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

@Kitsune, I have a couple of problems with your form.  This reason goes to ALL of you!

1) Soul absorption is meant to have your characters adapt to different powers and personalities when they are released from Asters control.  Soul absorption isn't really meant for YOUR characters, it's more for the plot and Zane, but I will let you use them to have your characters take on new alias and such.

2) Kitsune, you have way too many weapons on your character.  Which really bothers me and Fantasy, we see it as an OP O.C., and it is not that there is nothing wrong with it, no, it's fine to have quite a few weapons.  But only a limited amount to 1-3 weapons, please. 

{NEW RULES!}

-Max number of weapons: 3 (refer to what I told Kitsune if you do not understand.)

-No one should use soul absorption as a repeated power, it NEEDS to be used in moderation.  And as for Zane, I will use it in moderation, but he may use it more than others, ONLY because it is apart of the storyline I am working on right now.  

@Compasspaw43, I can see what you are asking.  And the difference is that the Soul power is a special power that only a 'tested' can use, but I am allowing regular O.C.'s to use it.  And hidden powers are for the normal O.C.'s, so in a nutshell, Hidden powers are the soul powers for normal O.C.'s and vice-versa.  If you want a more detailed explanation, I will provide one. 

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Up.