• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

Tested Form (can she get a soul matching this form? Also, a few questions are in the form.)

Name: Allura Twilight

*Nickname(s): Twi

Sexuality: Bi, preferring males

Personality: Um, it depends on the soul.  She is generally quiet.  She likes to keep to herself, which might make her seem cold.  Twilight is smart but doesn’t talk much, leaving her with only a few, close friends.  She is stubborn, and will hold grudges.  She is a natural leader, but she isn’t faithful in herself.  However, she is loyal to people she love.  

Appearance: She is Chinese-American, with straight black hair and purple-indigo eyes that change color slightly depending on her mood (darker=sad, bright=happy, etc.). She wears a black-and-white sweater with “Twilight” neatly stitched onto both sleeves in purple.  Allura also wears black leggings with a “T” neatly sewed on the sides.  Her hair is tied up in an indigo clip and pulled back in a tight bun.  She is quite tall, standing at about 5’6”.  She has a lean build.  

Flaws (min. 3): Well, it depends on the soul.  Using the personality above, she isn’t very brave, and kind of a chicken.  She is also socially awkward, and often overthinks things.  

*Backstory: Meh. Created by Aster.  

*Weapon(s): A pair of twin daggers that she is adept at using.  Her fast reflexes help her defend herself with the blades.

*Hidden ability: What is this?

*Powers: She can make herself invisible for a maximum of a day. However, it tires her out.  

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge): What?

Soul alignment: Neutral. 

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.): Um, what is this? 

*Crush/Ship: Open

*Darkest fear: The people she loves being hurt/dying.  PERSONA.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

@Zane, let me explain a bit. She fuses her soul with a 'unused' soul. That's why I said that some of the powers needed another type of soul to go with her soul.

I'll remake the weapons:

⇢Claws: Her nice little fox claws.

⇢Katana: Two blue steel katanas with blue string grips. The sheath is white with green gem designs, accompanied with a blue ribbon.

⇢Gunbai: At first, it looks like a normal fan. But once you get her angry, it reveals what it really is. A Gunbai. Gunbai look like fans, but are really just weapons.

⇢Manriki-Kussari: Who would expect her to have one of these, harsh, multi-use chains? I would! It doesn’t always have to be a weapon. It can help her with climbing or extra protection. It has many many, many uses.

⇢Fukiya: Yes. she has a Japanese blow-dart. What did you expect?

Can the blow-darts be a exception? They are a knock-out weapon... and as with the claws, those are natural. If they can be, that is three. And Gunbai is literally a fan, a metal fan. I mean, she does need to cool off at times. 

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

@ Twilight: The hidden ability your O.C. gets when they receive a soul, but they must learn how to control it.  Or if you wish.  It can also be a power they choose to keep away from others.  

Soul power is for the tested, as I explained to compasspaw43 in my earlier post to Kitsune.  Refer to that, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.

Hybrid is like a furry or anthro O.C.  Anthro means having human-like characters.  Like Wings of Fire, the dragons are an anthro character because they can talk like humans.  So if you have a human-dragon O.C. that would be considered as a hybrid.

@Kitsune:  So are you saying Kit is a multi-souled being?

And her claws are a natural weapon, no need to put them in the list, and yes you can have your blowgun.  So that makes 3 weapons.  Accepted Kitsune.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

iS pHoEnIx AcCePtEd?

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

PHOENIX IS ACCEPTED!!!!

*Mods please let this through*

LET MY POSTS GO THROUGH PHIL!

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Nope!  But I do have a question for you.  Is he suppose to be a bit of a robo-cop waiting to have a soul to act as a moral compass?

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Yes, it boosts her stats whenever she gets a fused soul (depending on the soul)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

incoming

• Posted at:

ıllıllı฿ıllıllı

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Up.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

i know, it's not finished yet. i'll work on it and clean it up later.

Tested form

* = optional

(Only one 'tested' per person. And if you chose one, Aster will control them until they receive a soul. After that, they are yours to control. Please do not get mad at me if I control them. It is only apart of the plot.)

Name: Fantasy

*Nickname(s): Lilac, occasionally Fantasia

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: idk right now

Appearance: Wears a pale lilac jumpsuit with ‘Subject F4NT4SY’ stitched on the back in a neat black cursive. medium length wavy brown hair with lilac highlights. sparkling blue eyes, fair skin and freckles. somewhat tall (5 ft 7 inches)

Flaws (min. 3): idk right now

*Backstory: Created by Aster.

*Weapon(s): None

*Hidden ability: Unknown.

*Powers: Unknown

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge): Soul absorption i guess. idk what the other ones do

Soul alignment (I.E.: Neutral, Chaotic, Lawfull): Neutral

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.): None

*Darkest fear: Losing everyone she loves or eveyone she cares about forgetting her. Unknown, depends on what soul she uses.

Other: PERSONA

sent at 9:15 PM EST {feb. 21st, 2019}

mods, please let this through

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

Fam: Everyone

BotW: 345247

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Don'thinof thiagoodbyethinof iaa "seyolater."

Think more along the lines of, Halo without the armor, Warframe without the Tenno, Doom without super stregth, Destiny without the Light, or Detroit: Become Human, before mid-game... (Just quick references)

When he gets the soul think of him then, getting the armor, Tenno, super stregth, Light, at mid-game... (Back to references)

• Posted at:

He/Him

@Zane: if you are familiar with Detroit:Beco Become Human, then he is an Android. If you are not familiar then, yes he is a cyborg.

• Posted at:

He/Him

I know of the game but never played.  And I am familiar with the androids in-game.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Here is an explanation on the soul powers:

Soul Absorption: The ability to take a soul and adapt its memories, language and personality as one's own.  Usually used by soulless vessels when a being that contains a soul comes near them.  

Soul shatter: Used by True Chaotic O.C. souls.  It is a dark art created by no other than Aster if his creations went rogue.  He first had it on Zane, and now it may spread t other creations unknowingly.  Soul shatter works by the user raising his hand to the person and rushing up to them and placing their hand on the opponents face and saying 'break', thus destroying the soul and rendering the opponent soulless once more.  

Power surge: The ability can be used by anyone and any animate object.  It gives the user a buff of their choice, strength, magic (Which I will introduce later) and other various buffs you will use throughout your characters.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be more Soul powers coming, so if you do not like these choices, you do NOT have to choose them, just put N/A on them.  

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Revised form (still incomplete)

Name: Allura Twilight

*Nickname(s): Twi

Sexuality: Bi, preferring males

Personality: Um, it depends on the soul.  She is generally quiet.  She likes to keep to herself, which might make her seem cold.  Twilight is smart but doesn’t talk much, leaving her with only a few, close friends.  She is stubborn, and will hold grudges.  She is a natural leader, but she isn’t faithful in herself.  However, she is loyal to people she love.  

Appearance: She is Chinese-American, with straight black hair and purple-indigo eyes that change color slightly depending on her mood (darker=sad, bright=happy, etc.). She wears a black-and-white sweater with “Twilight” neatly stitched onto both sleeves in purple.  Allura also wears black leggings with a “T” neatly sewed on the sides.  Her hair is tied up in an indigo clip and pulled back in a tight bun.  She is quite tall, standing at about 5’6”.  She has a lean build.  She has two large, pure white, wings like an IceWing dragon’s.  

Flaws (min. 3): Well, it depends on the soul.  Using the personality above, she isn’t very brave, and kind of a chicken.  She is also socially awkward, and often overthinks things.  

*Backstory: Meh. Created by Aster.  

*Weapon(s): A pair of twin daggers that she is adept at using.  Her fast reflexes help her defend herself with the blades.

*Hidden ability: 

*Powers: 

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge): N/A yet

Soul alignment: Neutral. 

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.): Hybrid of an IceWing dragon (large white scaly wings)

*Darkest fear: The people she loves being hurt/dying.  PERSONA.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

@Zane and Fantasy: Change Abby to Plutonic and nickname to Pluto. Clothes are jumpsuit with P1uton1c stitched on back 

• Posted at:

Pluto

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?"

-<Proud Christian>-

-<IRL Twins w/ Nacho!>-

-<Triplets w/ Fallon and Wizard>-

-<She/her/Disaster>-

ForumFam: Singly, Twilight, Imagine, Lilac, Zane

ATTENTION ALL!

I have made a Town Square for this RP.  Here is the thread number.

/354991

(The title was inspired by Becky B. {LOVE YA BECKY!})   And Fantasy, with the whole idea for the Square)

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

TESTED FORM
Name: Bartholomew Windlass
*Nickname(s): Barry, otherwise known as Angel
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality:
Likes: popcorn, parkour, dogs, anything soft of fluffy, running, being in the company of others, fashion design (no one knows that bit)
Dislikes: smaller children, not sticking to the plan, leading, germs. He tends to ignore people when their telling his to do stuff. Due to his past, he doesn't often abide by the rules. He's a little insane, and a lot eccentric.

Appearance: pretty tall, peachy skin, a few freckles, ice blue eyes, somewhat shaggy blond hair that's curly, and has bangs.
Clothing: before testing he wares a dark purple button up shirt, black bow tie, black jeans with a few small rips, black suspenders, black and white lace up shoes that go a little past the ankle. A grey beanie goes over his head when it's colder, as well as a grey hip length zip up jacket. He has a gold tarnished ring on his middle finger, and called it his halo. He also has black framed glasses. In testing, he wares a yellow jumpsuit that is fitted to his body(he altered it so it would look fitted), with 'Subject 4NG31' stitched on the back in white. The scientists allow him a needle and thread under supervision, so the has taken that chance to add a bit of his fashion designer flair to his jumpsuit. She stitched a blackbird about the length of ones finger, on the back of the left calf, a red pistol of the right hip about the size of his palm, and an intricate blue white and grey sword all the way across his chest. He's most proud of that one.

Flaws (min. 3): hes a little broken inside(see backstory). Barry never went to much school, but he can read and write fine, numbers and listening skills, direction following, he's no good at all that. Like I said before, he refuses to abide by the rules and follow the directions, and that's a problem during testing. He's gone through weeks of isolation as consequence to his actions. He has bit multiple scientists during testing, and has been labeled a biter. The scientists have to be cautious around him, or sedate him, depending on what needs to be done in testing.

*Backstory: Barry was taken into the court system at an early age. Neither of his parents would claim him, so he was taken to an orphanage where he spent about three years. At age 11, he escaped and was found by a group of kid criminals, running an organized crime operation. He joined them, and later on at the age of 14 he was caught by authorities, and arrested. He was again, taken through the court system. Aster showed up claiming to be a relative of Barry's. Aster was able to gain custody of Barry, under mysterious circumstances. Barry knew they weren't related, but his only other choice was back in the system, so he went with it. Maybe he'd have a better life with Aster. Uh, no. Barry's testing began, and he he no wanted freedom more than ever.

*Weapon(s): hes best with hand guns. Two black pistols would be his first pick. He can use a knife when he has to.

*Hidden ability: he's amazing at fashion design. (He'd love to do it if he had the materials)

*Powers: he can make objects levitate

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge): soul bound armor

Soul alignment (I.E.: Neutral, Chaotic, Lawfull): Chaotic Neutral

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.): nope

*Crush/Ship: open, he's a good hugger!

*Darkest fear: probably being alone, which he has felt for most of his life (see backstory).

• Posted at:

We're Functioning just fine, we're alive

What's your Malfunction?

Bring it forth perfects a bore for what it's worth

Curvy, skinny, or bizarre

The best shape is who you are

Raise your hand if you're not from a mold

Varied strings are worth more than gold

Also: Barry's jumpsuit is actually this plum purple color, but still with all the extra stuff, and the same writing on the back. PERSONA

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Can I be a mod (even though I asked on Home Base already)?

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Up

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Name: Sparrow

*Nickname(s): arrow

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: always exited 

Appearance: blue eyes, blonde hair

Flaws (min. 3): very short

*Backstory: none.

*Weapon(s): when he gets made knives come out of his hands like Wolverine

*Race: white

Hidden ability: can turn invisible

Powers: has the powers from the infinity gauntlet  

*Crush/Ship: ask me and I'll probably be ok with it unless someone already asked

*Darkest fear: the color purple

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

prophecy age: 13

other: Night wing

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

@Alex Could you please ellaborate on Sparrow's personality? You also forgot something

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

Student form

Name: Sparrow

*Nickname(s): arrow

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: always exited 

Appearance: blue eyes, blonde hair

Flaws (min. 3): very short

*Backstory: none.

*Weapon(s): when he gets made knives come out of his hands like Wolverine

*Race: white

Hidden ability: can turn invisible

Powers: has the powers from the infinity gauntlet  

*Crush/Ship: ask me and I'll probably be ok with it unless someone already asked

*Darkest fear: the color purple

@lilac thnx

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

Personality: always exited and always mad because of him becoming an adult 

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

Can I still join?

Name: Mariko Satsuki

*Nickname(s): Mari, Mar, M

Sexuality: Demiromantic Bisexual

Personality:Sassy, snarky, and not afraid to stick up for herself and others, Mariko is basically the physical embodiment of the 'emo tough girl' stereotype. She has a soft spot for animals, and is a seeming genius,

Appearance: Mariko has long black hair with red and orange tips, half shaved, the shaved part hidden in a bun held with a fox clip. She has tan skin and the stereotypical 'Asian' face, with bright gold eyes, Decora Kei 'freckles' (face paint made to look like neon sprinkles), and a black leather spiked collar (and not a spiked choker, I'm talking full-Bloodclan, spiked-cat-collar) with her symbol, an orange kitsune curled over a red cloud, attached as a pendant. She wears a light blue kimono with bright forest-green cherry petals, and the sash, bottom of the sleeves, and collar thing being bright purple. She wears a black leather hoodie over the kimono, the inside being lined with white faux fur poking out at the hood and cuffs (think of like a parka), with spikes on the shoulders, chains connected to the zippers, and her symbol over her heart. She wears black jeans, mismatched neon-and-black knee-length socks, and dark-green platform boots, with neon orange platforms and laces, and steel toes spray-painted cyan.

Flaws (min. 3): I don't get it.

*Backstory: TBR

*Weapon(s): A serrated dagger spray-painted black with her symbol on the hilt, black spiked chains with a 'fang' at the end, fang and spikes are blood red, also have symbol on the cap,

*Hidden ability: Fox Flash (She phases into a vaguely-humanoid blob of fire and orange dust, speed greatly increases, downsides are that the dust can be blown away/sucked into something, making it very painful when she phases back, her weapons phase with her, and if she doesn't phase back on her own, it has a time limit of about five minutes.)

*Powers: Can cast small illusions, control/summon fire, float (roughly five feet high at max, increases to fifteen after gaining soul), enhanced speed, strength, jumping ability, hearing, sight (night vision), and smell

Soul power (I.E.: Soul control, Soul Shatter, Power Surge):

Soul alignment (I.E.: Neutral, Chaotic, Lawfull): Chaotic Good (Think of Loki)

Hybrid (I.E.: Animal X Human, etc.): Fox?

*Crush/Ship: none yet

*Darkest fear: Other people, guns, and, funnily enough, most fire ('most' as in 'any fire that doesn't come from her')

• Posted at:

~+Rexy+~

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Aquila/Zeus

Crocodile

Python

Cactus

Kuchikori

Borealis

Prismatic

Souleater

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Up?

• Posted at:

What's your Malfunction?

Barry is accepted as far as I can see, but I'll double check with the other mods, to see if they spot anything.

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

Sparrow's form still needs stuff

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

why, phil?

@Ray Unless Zane says otherwise, you're accepted

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

PHIL LET MY MOD POSTS GO THROUGH. NOW.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

So, I'll ask again... Do I need to change anything?

• Posted at:

He/Him

I think your form is pretty good, but I think I should consult Twilight and Zane first before accepting it

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc

She/Her

Proud Catholic

Bookish Writer-Editor

EST. 10/08/14

~ 1632 stars ~

/352812

/354852

@Fantasy: Thank you for the strait answer. Very well...

• Posted at:

He/Him

Okay, I've been given the all clear. Your form is now officially accepted

• Posted at:

Ƒαηƚαѕу/Lιαc