*credit to Galaxian and Fairydragon for helping me come up with the idea*

Basically, Cleaver’s a magical girl and Schisto’s her mom but is also secretly the main villain.

I was wondering if anyone would want to be apart of it?

There would probably be about 4 different kinds of roles for your characters to have:

-random classmates/people

-magical girl sidekicks

-villain sidekicks

-and magical animal companions

The random classmates/people would be more like background characters, occasionally interacting with the main characters and becoming significant to the plot only occasionally. Most of the time they’d be that random person in the background.

There would only be either 2 or 4 magical girl sidekicks. They would be main characters and a pretty significant part of the story. Gender doesn't matter, nor does it matter how suited they are for the role.

There would be 1-4 villain sidekicks. They would also be main characters and would be pretty significant to the story. It doesn't matter how suited they are for the role either.

There would be as many animal companions as there are magical girls. They aren't actually animals, but people dressed up as animals. They've got a few vague powers, but they don't really do much. They're mostly there to troll or irritate the main characters and maybe occasionally give advice.

If your character doesn't normally have a human appearance, you would have to change it to a human appearance.

Anime logic works though so unnatural hair and eye colors would be okay.

Once 4 people have asked for a role with limited spots, it's okay to keep asking for those spots until I have decided which ones I want to assign the role to.

If your character doesn't get chosen, you can ask for a different role for them.

If you're interested, you just have to tell me their name, gender, personality, appearance, preferred role, and if you feel like it, any other details that you feel like mentioning.

Also, during the course of the story there will be some personality and role changes. Cause a story isn't a story without drama.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

-Kaboom-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,894

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~Please don't forget me~ ^_^

poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Poke 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Well, you're putting Sandy in as Cleaver's sister, so what if Cleaver and Sandy were like a sister team

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Meaning they're both magical girls fighting EVIL MOM-MAN sorry as a team

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Ok

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Samuel as a one of the people in the background. Just have him drawing trees or a weird forest. Cucumber would be a villain assistant. It would probably just hurl fireballs and use its whip 85% so don’t worry about personality for it.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

well, I plan on giving all the main characters their own little character arcs and stuff, so they'd all kinda need a personality. And I still need to know their appearances too so...

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Here's Nayari's personality/appearance if you want her to be a magical girl or animal sidekick : D

Nayari has straight, jet black hair cut short in a rather messy way (just think Rapunzel after her hair was cut in Tangled, I can’t think of a better example, oof), rich, chocolate brown eyes, and a rather dark complexion as well. She’s slightly tall and has a bit of muscle, though it’s not very noticeable.

(She's a shapeshifter in GGaD so if this is relevant here's her cat form: she looks like a pure black cat with a sleek coat, yellow eyes, and slightly longer legs and tail than usual.)

Personality: Nayari is bright, cheerful, and bubbly most of the time, and seems to have boundless energy. She usually bottles her negative emotions and pretends to be happy when she’s around others, and only cries by herself in private or with those she’s close to. This is usually really hard, because she’s the sort of person who feels the extreme ends of the feelings spectrum. Anything she’s feeling is very intense for her. She’s never “kind of happy” or “a bit happy”, it’s always “EXTREMELY TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY I-HAVE-TO-USE-ALL-CAPS HAPPY!”, and same with literally any other emotion. When she’s crying you’d probably hear her from the other side of town, and everyone who knows her should know to keep from making her angry if possible; or else hide somewhere deep and dark and far away, like the Underworld or something. She tends to have random mood swings, but mostly hides it unless she’s genuinely happy. She’s very creative and imaginative, and loves music, singing, and dancing. She tends to vent by punching, kicking, screaming, clawing, shredding, ripping, stomping, wailing, breaking, shattering, and basically destroying everything around her. Nayari is terrible at making schedules and worse at sticking to them, although she tends to think about future possibilities instead of the present moment. She tends to get attached to things, especially if someone gave them to her. She isn’t very practical, though most of her ideas are good.

She can also play the flute pretty well... I think that's it, if you need to know anything else just ask! :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

ok!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Seeker would be a good villain, I'll let Seeker send her though.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

I want Reading to be a magical girl sidekick XD

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1700 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

...Hehe, want Galaxian to be a villain.

Personality is obviously kind of suited for a protagonist, but I trust you to know his personality well enough to adjust xD. And I didn't bother to change appearance, so obviously adjust as fit too xD.

Full name: Galaxian Explosion

General Deity Appearance

Galaxian has scarlet red eyes that sometimes flash like something is about to break out without control. His eyes are round and wide in length, but otherwise relatively narrow in height, and are rounded at the edges. Sometimes, at the turn of his head, golden or silver slashes will be revealed at the side of his pupils. The color of his eyes changes occasionally, though this is abnormal. He has a crease above both eyes, resulting in a “double eyelid”, however, the right is usually deeper than the left, and more prominent. He has no creases under his eyes under any normal circumstance due to him not needing to sleep, but he currently looks tired for a certain reason. Galaxian also has long and thick eyelashes for some reason, especially on the top. The god has a light mole just underneath his left eye, though most don't see it due to it being covered by a part of his hair and its faint visibility. His left eye is also slightly darker than his right, though it isn't very prominent, either.

His face is heart-shaped, almost oval, boyish, and somewhat rotund, especially because his cheekbones are a bit lower than average, which is somewhat due to his age. The god also has midnight black hair, but instead of the usual black and white effect like usual, it shows many silver streaks when light shines on it. It is as long as his mid-hip and he usually lets it fall back. It is normally straight but it will grow curly at the ends in some situations, such as under stress. Usually his hair falls slightly onto his shoulder and curls around his face slightly. He also has long bangs that fall over his eyes a lot, and hide most of his eyebrows. However, he tucks in behind his ears, so both of his ears are visible.

His eyebrows, though not usually visible, have a prominent arch. The bridge of his nose is also somewhat high, and his lips are rather prominent in color, with a slight red-pink tinge. He has a moderately dark skin complexion, but naturally leaning towards the paler side.

Galaxian usually wears clothes with all-light color scheme, or all-dark color scheme; for instance, all white, or all black, or all gray, with some splashes of color. His clothes are usually fitted so he can move easily.

The god has a set of armor he has never been seen in, weapons that seem to appear out of nowhere (personalized weapons remain to be seen), and a golden aura that increases the temperature of the area around him.

Different Forms of Own Appearance and Physique

In his true form, this particular deity appears to be around the mortal age of seven, looking to be very young, small, and short, according to that age. He wears no weapons or anything threatening on him. Due to being a god and specifically the god of the Cosmos, Galaxian is unable to physically age. His physique is one of a child’s, especially skinny and short (compared to other deities). His shoulders are mostly slanted downwards and are very narrow. He appears to have practically no muscle in his chest, core, and though his legs appear to be strong and somewhat broader, his arms are very thin. In this form, he looks pretty weak and harmless, at least in build, no muscles being truly prominent. Though tall for a person at his age, he looks younger than he is, and is undeniably shorter than the average deity. Overall, Galaxian looks more like a mortal child than a deity.

However, Galaxian is able to change his appearance to change his overall age range or to create an illusion to temporarily look like another person. This usually means that he adjusts his age to about teenage years in appearance. Temporarily and physically changing his appearance to look older only goes to 17, or since he looks younger, physically looking 16 or so. As he adjusts his appearance to look older, it can be seen that it's only that his physique looks skinny, but actually hides moderate muscle. As he "grows" older, the size of his chest noticeably expands, and his abdomen is much firmer in appearance. His hip also slightly changes in shape, so his overall form looks a bit more balanced and sturdy, corresponding to the increased prominence on the muscles on his legs. His shoulders also slightly gain in height and broaden slightly, however, his arms, though slightly larger in size and build, still appear fairly skinny. In any form adjusted off of his own appearance, he is never appearing to be particularly strong, but at least he looks fit.

Personality--(with lots of holes where I removed things)

Galaxian can be quite clever with words, especially with persuasion. He is actually very cunning and can be deceptive, even manipulative, though mostly unintentionally. If he does it intentionally, it is for a cause he believes is good. Though stubborn, he is not brash, and though imaginative and innovative, he is not easily distracted from a purpose he has set. Galaxian will become serious in situations that call for it, in comparison to his usual playful personality, and this attitude is always frightening.

Galaxian can be naïve and incredulous. He sometimes neglects to realize some things, and can be daring to the point of seeming reckless, for instance, doing something that takes a larger risk than most would want to take. Sometimes, though, Galaxian’s personality doesn’t match with his physical age, and he acts older than he looks, though still usually with a combination of that and immaturity. He isn’t fearful of most things like someone else would possibly expect him to be, such as “scary” creatures, death scenes (though he’ll be bothered by the concept of death in it), et cetera. When someone makes a life threat towards him personally, the deity doesn’t seem to mind. This can even stem into creepiness: For instance, he did not seem to care much about the specific regards of Oblivion’s plan of what he would do, once he escaped prison, instead speaking that knowing these details would “ruin the fun”, which seems to reflect that he, like some children, says unintentionally creepy things. Galaxian seemingly has a pretty random personality, or at least in his actions, thoughts, and speech. He can be very talkative, immature, and unobservant. Sometimes he likes to be purposely annoying to certain entities. Overall, he is contrasting and ironic. For instance, he can be stubborn, but is usually creative with his thinking. He can also be ignorant at times, and observant at other times. He can skip over obvious details, or be so analytical and evaluative of mere details that it is annoying. The deity is usually calm, though energetic and enthusiastic. However, he has a breakthrough of a shiny and bright, sunshiny presence, and contrasting, a completely moody and dark personality.

...Sorry.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,894

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~Please don't forget me~ ^_^

>:3

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Ugh Phil won’t let my form through

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

darn

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Cucumber’s Personality:

Cucumber’s personality is negative overall (see its backstory for this), and doesn’t seem to outwardly carry many positive traits. Hostile, with a tendency towards violence to solve any issues at hand, Cucumber isn’t exactly a being anyone would want to be friends with. Otherwise, violent action is about the only predictable part about it. It is pretty uncontrollable and it is hard to gauge what exactly it will do next—it can be treacherous and help one side, or just attack both sides, or help one side but then randomly attack a member of that side—you get the overall meaning. Unconfined to anything and anyone, it isn’t a very social type, being vengeful and depressed to the extreme. Combined with its lust for murder, it is also hard to trust and narcissistic to an extent.

However, it can be seen to be persistent and persevere through many conditions. That is, if one could somehow convince it to go on his/her/their side, most likely by appealing to the shadow’s own views of worthwhile causes for its own goals/ideals, it would probably be a pretty useful asset. However, that alliance is always temporary until the shadow changes its mind.

Cucumber is uncaring for anything other than things that interest him, and the latter is usually with negative connotation. It holds deep grudges and is unforgiving, and will not change its views at any time. For instance, it hates Galaxian with a vengeance despite the deity, on his side, overall carrying a much more passive attitude. 

Cucumber’s Appearance:(I had to do a bit of editing to match this story thing.)

Cucumber is no ordinary shadow, as it is not just an absence of light. Rather, it has giant bat-like wings, dark skin, sleek/dark armor, tall, and gargoyle feet. However, its eyes are completely black, and details on its form are blurred over.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

So instead of entirely black eyes, can it just be regular black eyes? And only have bat wings when it's fighting the magical girls? It will also need some kind of modern clothing for normal stuff.

Also, if you're having any difficulties getting forms through, you can send it to me on the wiki.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Sure for the eyes and wings, and just give it a suit or something. 

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Form:

Name: Rosalinda Drâgon

*Nickname((s)): Reading

Appearance((s)): long wispy brown hair with side swept bangs and a thin braid in it. Her eyes are blue.  Her outfit is a light pink dress with cut off sleeves and a slightly high neck. Over it is a long darker pink wrap jacket with a white tie and white sleeve accents. She still has black glasses and now wears tiny heart earrings that her Aunt had given her many years ago. I want her outfit to have a certain purplish tint. Her other casual wear is a pink shirt with cut of shoulders and black shorts.

*Personality: She tries to be kind and she is introverted. Has a short temper but hides all her anger, and she is prone to emotional breakdowns. Tries to help the people she cares about. Jokes around quite a bit around her friends. She only has a small, close group of friends, anyone else makes her shy. Extremely smart, but tears herself down if she fails or is criticized. When she loses her temper, she can lash out on others or she can use this in battle. She gets very flustered and shy in the presence of crushes. 

Role: Magical girl sidekick if they are still left

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

You can totally put Nartarus,Eractus,and Adrestia in it.

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Oh shoot! I forgot to edit out the depressed part! It’s supposed to have anger issues!

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

mkay

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

poke