The figure passed the guards of the enterance and continued to walk forward.For some reason people backed off and ran into their houses.

Approach? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

bump

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

boop

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Another cloaked figure strode through the area, though unlike other mortals, he did not back away or run away. In fact, he only seemed to acknowledge someone was there before continuing on his way--then pausing, changing his mind, and turning around towards the entrance.

Strange, then, since mortals usually didn't know that that was the entrance/exit to another Sect. They didn't even know other Sects existed for the most part. So, to sum it up again...strange.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Boop

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Obsidia could see this strange figure from her perch on a ledge not too high up in the mountain where she lived. She had been on her way to the Medeival Marketplace, but now she wasn't so sure she should just strut about like she owned the place.

Not that she usually did strut about like she owned the place, of course.

• Posted at:

♢Obsidia

Bєℓιєνє what you want to вєℓιєνє.

Say what you want to say.

Feel what you want to feel.

Be what you want to be.

I'm proud to be bisexual.

Don't tell me to "die it down"

when I can "live it up."

Forum Bro: ::GᗩGE::

The figure looked back and forth,like it didn't want to be spotted.It pulled it's hood off to show a man with brown hair and black eyes,the man walked towards a dark corrider between houses

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

boop

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Galaxian narrowed his eyes. When the man went out of sight, he turned around and followed him silently, though arguably he could be going a different route.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

The figure pulled off his hood,he had brown her and black eyes as he continued to walk

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

The Figure stopped and saw the other figure go away,he walked towards a shadow,suddenly he was in front of the person,he pulled off his hood,"Hello" he said,"My name is Blaze,Deity of the underworld and..-" he touched the ground as the ground became gray and shrivled up,"-..and Death" he Finished 

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Feeves lunged into a portal, and landed right in front of them. "Oh hey, alien person." She heard a voice in the distance: "Your a alien to them!"

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Galaxian, being the god of life, wasn't surprised. No wonder their auras seemed to contrast.

...Why were there so many deities of death, anyways?

He didn't seem impressed, and didn't move.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018