For starters, my boy Turtlespines is a mix of daisys and sunflowers.

The daisy is symbolic of true love and new beginnings. The few people I have showed my stories to often ship Turtle and Thyrismos, which makes sense to their relationships ambigous yet close nature. The new beginnings part is that he gets to start anew and befriend Chel, along with the possibility he could return to a physical form and truly try again.

The sunflower is symbolic of long life and loyalty. The long life part supposed to be ironic, due to poor Turtlespines being er, taken away from his physical form, and trying to survive as a still living ghost. The loyalty part, however does make more literal sense (I'm literal minded). He's, for all of his snark, and sometimes agression, a very loyal dragon, and he still tries to communicate with his friends and family, even when Chelóna is the only one who can see hi.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

bookmark 

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

How about Scarlet and/or Peril?

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Uh ... slight wall of text ahead ... sorry ... you don't have to read all of it, I guess.

Name: Jökull
Tribe: IceWing
Appearance: Strong and broad-shouldered, with long, jagged spikes. He has white scales for the most part but on his spikes and the top side of his tail, as well as the top of his wings, are a light, icy blue. The undersides of his wings and tail, his underbelly, and face, are all white. He has icy blue eyes that are darkest in the center, but the farther they get from the center the lighter they are, until at the very edges his eyes are almost white. 
Personality: He has wanted desperately all his life to be a normal IceWing, to be anything unlike his own family. Cold, nonchalant, that actually cares about their place in the rankings. He often imagines himself as a hero of the IceWings, valiantly saving the queen from a pair of NightWing assassins. In this dream, he is valiant, determined, and dutifully loyal to his tribe, and pays attention to every rule, is sure not to cross any line. However, he lacks a strong sense of right and wrong, and will follow most any dragon with a decent amount of self-respect and a good following. Follow the crowd—that’s Jökull‘s motto. He may not realize it, but he is very naive and easy to manipulate. Most any high-ranking IceWing would be able to get him to do what they want. Jökull also tends to somewhat dote on authority; first Queen Glacier, the moment he saw her that day as a dragonet; then high-ranking officers within the IceWing army. He does pick up a few things from his family, though; Jökull has a reasonable sense of humor and a deep trait of empathy; while he does not like to reveal it, he is very sensitive to other dragons‘ feelings.
Backstory: Grew up in an IceWing village southwest of Queen Glacier’s palace, directly next to a bay that is plentiful with seals. The IceWings in the village were nothing like the royal, upper-class IceWings; they, including his family, were humble, carefree, and, in Jökull‘s opinion, lazy. As a young dragonet, about three, Queen Glacier had visited his tiny little village in the middle of nowhere to speed up the seal rate—that was his village‘s specialty; seals—and Jökull had watched her entrance, and was amazed by her—well, everything. Her regal poise, that superior,I‘m better than you and I know it look in her eye that all other IceWings except his family seemed to share. Growing older, he would often compare the queen of the IceWings to his own relaxed, modest family and wish he had been born to a pair of proper IceWings. 

Scars/Accessories: He has a small scar on his underbelly he received as a young dragonet from a polar bear. It has almost faded away by now, but you can still see it. He has a small bearhide satchel that contains his few belongings; a small knife, a folded-up bearskin blanket, and several polar bear teeth. No jewelry; his family didn't allow it.

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

bookmark! Looks cool!

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Incoming

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Deisma

Jökull appears to be a mix of lavender, acacia, hydrangea, and the yellow poppy.

Lavender symbolizes devotion, along with distrust. Jökull's deep following of nobles and those of higher ranks mimics this, along with his slightly cold personality.

Acacia is reminiscent of secret love, or secret admiration. Although it is not romantic in any way, Jökull's deep empathy on the inside is symbolic of the plant.

Hydrangea is fridgid, heartless, but also understanding. His desire to be the "ideal" Icewing, with a cold and ruthless reaction that only listens to the rules, is similar to this flower. At the same time, however, Jökull is also sensitive to feelings, just like the hidden positive traits of the hydrangea.

The yellow poppy is symbolic to wealth and sucess. This is similar to Jökull's desire to become the hero to the Icewings. At the same time, howver, its fellow poppys are calmer and more relaxed, just like his carefree town who doesn't care about the circles.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Crow

For Scarlet, she's probably a black tulip (In here own perception) but she's also a purple carnation, with an incredible heap of black rose thrown in.

The black tulip is symbolic of power, strength, and supreme elegance. While this is true for Scarlet, since she held the throne for such a long amount of time, it is hidden by her extreme bloodthirst and maniacal behavior.

The purple carnation's symbolic of an unreliable, constantly changing personality. Scarlet can go from being bored, and just somewhat irritated of you, to dropping you out of the sky, where you helplessly fall to your death.

The black rose is a symbol of death, hatred, and rebirth. Scarlet is very bloodthirsty, and enjoys watching other dragons die. She is also very hateful at times, and will manipulate and lie to sensitive dragons (Such as Peril) for her own advantage. The rebirth part is somewhat ironic, as you can interpret as the Ex-queen being "reborn" when her face is melted.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Lol my grammar died last post.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Thanks Legacy!

that's a lot of plants...

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Glamour & Nimarfira

Thanks! This is really cool!

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Boop

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Here's The Three Amigos for ya, Legacy(or, at least, that's what I like to call them, even if they haven't met yet)!

Just a heads up:These three are living toys who come to life with a magical book's help and regularly go to the land of fairytales, where they help fairytale protagonists like Cinderella or Simpleton(from the Golden Goose). These three also belong to two AU fanfictions of a show that I like, and their forms were made with an RP in mind.

Atsushi's Form:

Name:Atsushi
Species(sentient stuffed toy cow, wolf, rooster, rabbit, lizard, etc.):Sentient Stuffed Toy Tiger
Appearance:burnt orange fur with white fur on chest, muzzle, around eyes, sides of head, and inside of ears, black stripes and black fur on ears, white whiskers, small and bipedal, burnt orange tail with black stripes, barefoot
Clothes(if any):wears a white karate uniform with a red belt around his waist

Any Magical Items?(like a bottomless magic bag that can hold and carry anything Don’t make it overpowered, though.):None
Personality(must include what you're named for(The Wise One, The Brave One, etc. etc.)):Atsushi is very calm and focused. He likes practicing the karate moves that he remembers his previous owner using, and often uses them to defend his friends.

He is polite and friendly, but also clearly shows a large level of restraint. He has a lot of patience and thinks before acting, and while he isn’t the smartest, he can come up with decent plans at times. He doesn’t show a lot of affection, and keeps his temper under control. He also doesn’t cry openly. He cries on the inside. He does show sorrow, though. While he does feel extreme negative emotion from time to time, he doesn’t show it at all. He’s very disciplined in these areas.

Atsushi is also very brave. While he keeps his temper under control, that doesn’t mean he likes abusive or mean people or animals. He’s very protective of his friends, and will defend them from anyone and anything, even if said person or thing is bigger and/or stronger than him. He will go into scary areas if he has to, and while he’s afraid of the supernatural, he will push past this fear to protect his friends if need be.

When Atsushi puts his mind to something, he sticks to it until it reaches its end. It’s very hard to derail him from said thing, and this can make him very stubborn. He often overworks himself to make this thing happen, and as such, it isn’t an uncommon occurrence to find him on the ground, unable to move but desperately wanting to, or on the ground, unconscious.

Atsushi, when he does feel extreme negative emotion, often pushes it down and ignores it until it’s too late. Not wanting to deal with these emotions, he lets them eat at him and presses forward until he can’t anymore. He doesn’t like to admit his problems, and is very stubborn about that.

Atsushi is very humble. He likes to help, but is okay with not getting any credit. To him, what matters is that he helped his old or new friends get into better places either psychologically, physically, or both. He actually has stage fright, and can’t perform in front of anyone. It’s why he usually practices his karate when he’s alone or his friends are asleep. When he is caught, the best he can do is stutter and blush through his fur. While he can move alright otherwise, when he practices his karate, he slips up so many times because he’s thinking about the others watching him, it’s rife for embarrassment for him. He’s great when he doesn’t know others are watching him or when he’s defending his friends, though.

Likes:helping others, his friends, making new friends, practicing karate, sticking to things to the end, thinking before acting, not being hot headed, fish, being polite, his previous owner, being focused, being calm
Dislikes:showing affection or crying, performing in front of others, admitting his problems, dealing with extreme negative emotions, taking breaks, the supernatural, mean and/or abusive people
Admirable Traits:calm, focused, friendly, polite, compassionate, kind hearted, humble, brave, very disciplined in some areas, patient, not hot headed at all, is very protective of his friends
Flaws:stubborn, has stage fright, overworks himself, bottles up extreme negative emotions until it’s too late, can seem a bit distant, doesn’t like to admit his problems
Relationship with Toy #1(You don't need to do this if you're the toy I'm talking about. Also, you need to do this, but you can do this after the others put in their forms.):
Relationship with Toy #2(^):
Relationship with Toy #3(^):
Relationship with Toy #4(^):
Relationship with the Magic Book(Optional):
Spot:Toy #1(AKA, The Brave One)
Other:Before he was brought to the library, Atsushi had an owner named Asuka. Asuka was a five year old immigrant from Japan to America and his mother got him Atsushi because he loved tigers and to help him cope with living in the new country. Asuka named the toy tiger, and Atsushi and him became inseparable.

Atsushi was there when Asuka needed a hug or someone to confide in. He knew of Asuka’s early dreams of flying away from America and coming back to his true home, like a bird. When Asuka got older, he developed a passion for karate, and began to take a class for it. He started to take Atsushi everywhere less and less, but got a karate outfit for him and practiced karate in his room where Atsushi watched.

When Asuka got to his teenage years, he still loved Atsushi, but decided to donate him to the library so someone could play with him the same way he did when he was a kid. The library decided to place Atsushi in the attic with three other toys because they didn’t know what else to do with him, but Asuka’s donation was kind anyways.

Atsushi’s personality is based on the teenage Asuka’s. He misses his owner dearly, and will forever treasure the memories he had with him.

Preston's Form:

Name:Preston
Species(sentient stuffed toy cow, wolf, rooster, rabbit, lizard, etc.):Sentient Teddy Bear
Appearance:brown fur, one head taller than Atsushi, brown eyes, round body, is usually smiling
Clothes(if any):green vest with golden trim and black buttons, has a gold and white pocket watch inside one pocket
Any Magical Items?(like a bottomless magic bag that can hold and carry anything Don’t make it overpowered, though.):His pocket watch. When someone is deceiving him in some way, he can bring out his pocket watch and it tells him if he’s being deceived or not and how he’s being deceived.
Personality(must include what you're named for(The Wise One, The Brave One, etc. etc.)):Preston is a very jolly soul. He’s boisterous and loud, and has enough energy to rival a kid on a sugar rush. He’s not hyperactive, though. He’s fun-loving, loves giving out bear hugs, and is larger than life. However, he can be tiring due to his seemingly boundless energy, and can be annoying because of that and the fact that he can be melodramatic at times. Preston can be serious despite that, though, and will be so at appropriate times.

Preston genuinely likes others. If he sees someone in trouble or just having a bad day, he’ll drop everything and try to help them. He especially likes children because of their playfulness, innocence, and ability to keep up with him.

Preston doesn’t like people who deceive others for bad purposes or people who hide their true malicious natures through a benign facade. He doesn’t like deceiving others in general, actually. He always thinks that there’s a better solution than doing that, and is very straightforward and honest in both actions and demeanor. He’s a bad liar due to that, and is also a bad actor.

Preston’s also very optimistic.

Likes:other people, children, fun, giving others bear hugs, being loud, playfulness, people who can keep up with him, innocence, being loud, his friends, helping others, cheering up others, thinking optimistically
Dislikes:people being in trouble, people having bad days, deceiving others, people who deceive others for bad purposes, people who hide their true malicious natures through a benign facade, lying
Admirable Traits:jolly, enthusiastic, energetic, fun-loving, affectionate, can be serious, compassionate, kind, helpful, honest, straightforward
Flaws:can be melodramatic, can be annoying, can be tiring, loud, bad liar, bad actor
Relationship with Toy #1(You don't need to do this section if you're the toy I'm talking about. Also, you need to do the others, but you can do this after the others put in their forms.):
Relationship with Toy #2(^):
Relationship with Toy #3(^):
Relationship with Toy #4(^):
Relationship with the Magic Book(Optional):
Spot:The Heart(AKA, Toy 3)
Other:Before Preston was donated to the library, he was owned by a boy whose father was a conman. The father got in trouble for this eventually and ended up in jail. Preston, finding this out by the six year old boy telling him and seeing the news with him, saw the family struggling without the father.

When he got those memories based on his experiences with the family when he came to life due to the magic of the book, he vowed to live an honest living and tries to avoid deceiving people at all costs.

River's Form:

Name:River

Species(sentient stuffed toy cow, wolf, rooster, rabbit, lizard, etc.):Sentient Stuffed Otter
Appearance:A brown toy stuffed otter with a thin cream underside. He has a black nose and cream fur around his nose and mouth that connects to the cream fur on his underside. He has webbed feet and is bigger than the others, but small enough to fit on the magic book. He has blue eyes and usually is smiling, even when he doesn't feel like it. He carries around a medieval style lute with him, and when he needs his upper paws to do something other than carrying around a lute, River stuffs it inside his cloak. He is in splendid condition, and it's probably because no one has ever played with him. He switches between being bipedal and quadrupedal, usually being bipedal when standing or walking and quadrupedal when running or swimming. He's quadrupedal when carrying the others around, though.

Clothes(if any):A green cloak that's white on the inside out. River usually keeps the hood off his head, but will put it on when he's feeling serious. A green clasp connects the cloak to his body.

Any Magical Items?(like a bottomless magic bag that can hold and carry anything Don’t make it overpowered, though.):The green cloak. As I hinted in River's appearance section, River's cloak, when something presses against it, can make that something pass through it and make it go into another dimension, where everything is black except for the items in it and everything floats in it. Anything can be held in there, and the dimension can hold an infinite amount in it. River can pass his paw or his entire body into the dimension, and he knows that one spot that links the world he's in and the other dimension he's in together where he gets his paw out of the other dimension. Technically, River can store living things in there, but doesn't because of moral reasons and because he thinks that if he does that to an enemy, either the enemy can cling to River's paw when River wants to get something or will find their way out themself.

Since River usually doesn't look into the other dimension when he gets stuff, there's usually a lot of trial and error before he gets the thing he wants. River got the cloak from a magician on one of the toy's first adventures as a thank you for helping him.

Personality(must include what you're named for(The Wise One, The Brave One, etc. etc.)):River is a cheerful, laidback, and seemingly carefree toy. He likes to play his lute and sing about the group's adventures while they're happening, and loves metaphors, rhymes, and riddles, so sometimes sprinkles that into his songs. He usually sings and plays his lute during times where there isn't any immediate danger, so he can focus when there is immediate danger and so he doesn't lure the enemy.

He can be silly and playful, and gets along well with kids. He likes doing silly impressions and voices, usually based on the enemy so they're not so frightening anymore, at least for the moment. Not only does it help the others, it helps him as well.

While he can be silly, River can also be serious and mature and is surprisingly down to earth, helping to keep the others grounded when they really need to be. He carries the others around when they're tired or when there's a big body of water, and is a really good swimmer. He knows that his role is important, but doesn't realize that sometimes, the one who keeps everyone grounded needs someone to bring them back to reality, to help them see things in persceptive. As such, he usually keeps his issues to himself and fake smiles whenever something bothers him, thinking that he can handle it when sometimes he can't. It's the same way with refusing help. River is stubborn until someone brings him back to reality or he sees that he really can't do something without help, and sometimes it takes a long while before that happens. It's kinda funny. River feels frustrated whenever something is obviously bothering his friends and they don't tell him what's wrong, but River himself would hate it if he had to burden his friends with his problems.

River really cares about his friends, and gets worried when they wander out of his sight. He's afraid of heights and closed in spaces, though usually covers his fears with a false smile until he can't anymore.

River's a good actor. He can easily get into character, and can surprisingly stay calm under pressure while acting as bait. He usually sings and plays the lute when playing bait.

Likes:his friends, singing, playing his lute, dancing, helping anyone with their problems, fish, swimming, most people, rhymes, riddles, metaphors, being silly, silly impressions and voices
Dislikes:talking about his problems, alluding to his problems, being the one with problems and the one who needs to be brought back to reality, asking for help, things that he can't fix on his own(sometimes), someone breaking his lute or stealing his cloak, someone taking away his lute, heights, closed in spaces, his friends in danger or out of his sight, when someone doesn't want to talk about their problems even though it clearly bothers them
Admirable Traits:cheerful, laidback, down to earth, can be serious and mature, is willing to listen to other's problems, kind, helpful, compassionate, adventurous
Flaws:doesn't like to ask for help, stubborn, keeps his issues to himself, doesn't say anything when something bothers him, bottles things up until he can't anymore, stubborn
Relationship with Toy #1(You don't need to do this section if you're the toy I'm talking about. Also, you need to do the others, but you can do this after the others put in their forms.):River likes Eve. He likes that she's adventurous and brave, and considers her a friend.
Relationship with Toy #2(^):I'll wait to fill out this section until I or another person makes Toy #2.
Relationship with Toy #3(^):River considers Slightly as another one of his friends, but gets frustrated whenever Slightly doesn't want to talk about his problems when they clearly bother him(If that's okay with you, Dipper.). Still, he likes Slightly's personality, and has an urge to protect him whenever trouble arises.
Relationship with Toy #4(^):I don't need to fill out this one. Toy #4 is River, for crying out loud.
Relationship with the Magic Book(Optional):River likes the magic book, but doesn't like it when it abandons them or makes him and his friends fall off of it. He's used to it, though, so he doesn't complain.
Spot:Toy #4(The Transportation and The One Who Keeps Everyone Grounded)
Other:

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Aight (this is such an old form I’m surprised i found it.  Bear with me)

Name: Stonefish

Tribes: seawing/sandwing
Appearance: seawing head, mostly a dark amber color with hints of light blue on neck and tail, sandwing tail barb somewhat longer than other barbs, sharp spikes on back, luminescent scales forming what looks like a sun on underside of wings, long scar down tail, webbed back feet
personality: attentive, funny, kind-hearted, passionate, extremely extroverted (may or may not have ADHD), willing to sacrifice himself for his friends and loved ones
Power: animus (power is somewhat drained)

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

since we have jokull here might as well have werewolf too 

Name: Werewolf

Spot: Nightwing Female or Nightwing

Tribe: NightWing, SkyWing ancestors 

Personality:  Obsessed with success, Werewolf strives to appear as the perfect guard- even if it means putting lives on the line, after all, her success is worth it. However, because of this, Werewolf often focuses on appearence overly so, even appearing to put herself above the Queen at times- thus, Werewolf could be described as being egotistical. Werewolf is also impulsive; she is unafraid to hunt down an intruder if it's the first thing she thinks of. 

Appearance: Taller than most Nightwings, with a subtle red tint to her dark, glossy scales. Her horns are a deep, crimson red, and dip downwards at the tip. Her eyes are alike to a nebula, with streaks of purple, pink and other warm colours mingling there- but are covered from beauty by the sheer hate that overwhelms every inch of her body. 

Her tail is covered in bite marks from all kinds of tribes, as are her paws and legs. Her larger than normal wings are often used to cover these. 

Backstory: Great Grandmother was a Skywing author- who's hybrid children had all been with Nightwings. One of these grandchildren, Pride, was eventually hunted down- but not before he gave the egg to his grandmother. This egg was Werewolf, whom had then spent her life in the Skywing outskirts, until she was forcefully moved to the Nightwings by her mother figure. Feeling abandoned, Werewolf had taught herself from thereon. 

Theme song: The Mountain Goats - Werewolf Gimmick

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

ALRIGHT INCOMING!

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

YEET I'MMA GO DO THESE SOON!

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Requiem/Legacy:Yay!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

@Lavender

Hey, I got a ton of work right now. I promise I'll do it tomorrow. I'm sorry...

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Requiem/Legacy:Hey, it's okay! I should be the one who's sorry for rushing you.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

(Who's toy #2? If there's none, is it alright if I could send in a stuffed animal?)

For Atsushi, he's probably a mix of borage, peony, white violet, and candytuft.

Borage symbolizes courage and bravery. This is akin to how Atsushi is brave and willing to stand up to mean people or animals. He isn't afraid of many things and will do anything to protect his friends. Even though he's afraid of the supernatural, he will push past this fear to help his friends. This contrasts with his distant personality, but, when thought about, it actually fits with his personality.

The peony is symbolic of prosperity and honor. Atsushi is quite an honorable toy, when it comes to his adventures. He isn't the type to brag about his skills or be overdramatic. Just like the peony, he will protect his friends if they are being mocked. Atsushi isn't the type of toy you want to mess with.

The white violet symbolizes modesty. Atsushi, despite all of his abilities, is quite humble about them. Unlike other toys, he won't brag about what he has done for others. He doesn't care about credit for his actions and will just stand in the background. This is emphasized by how he has stage fright, which makes his humbleness even more apparant.

Candytuft is a stoic plant that expresses little emotion. This is akin to Atsushi, who refuses to express many negative emotions. He won't show his affection or cry, even when he needs to.  This results at his bottled emotions eating away at him, desperately trying to be let out. Being stoic is both a blessing and a curse to Atsushi, as it helps him push foward, but also drags him back.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019