It is at around midnight, and in a lab, there is a team of twelve scientists working late. Their project seems to be a serum of some sorts, but none of the workers say anything regarding its purpose.

A woman, around her mid twenties, is stalking around the outside of the lab, looking for an opening. She's wearing a black leather suit, which is stripped with maroon on the sides, a black hood and mask, and a dark cape which helped her to blend in with the darkness.

She scaled a wall and stood on the roof, going through a door up there which was left unlocked by a janitor. She seemed to know her way around the building well, and entered the room with the twelve scientists. The mystery woman made sure her mask and hood was on tight, and flicked her wrist.

Her eyes glowed red for a split second, then the lights went out, all at once, and the room became unnaturally dark. Sirens began to go off, and she grabbed the serum. She looked to be able to see just fine in the dark building. As she ran off, heading for the entrance where she had come from, she found the door to be locked. Cursing, she searched for another exit, the serum tucked safely in her pocket.

Hazel, who lived rather close to the street the lab was on, was in bed when the alarms went off. Not sleeping, just on her phone. It was a Friday night, after all. She got an alert that there was a break in nearby on her phone (sort of like an amber alert), and quickly got into her suit, which she kept under her bed.

She arrived in a flash or orange light, and perched on the of a building, looking into the dark lab. Unable to see anything, she cursed and sprinted closer, using her phone flashlight to try and see into the windows. All Zip saw were glimpses of a dark figure, but nothing more.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Blurring being the completely strange hero, had been out on a midnight walk. He rushed to where he heard the sirens. Burning down the building would be the easiest. But NO. He sighed before stepping into the lab.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

yeet (I'm waiting for a couple more responses)

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

The Maindo, being normal today, was in her Kimono. Her hair floated above her as she rushed over to where Blurring was. She was pretty new, but she could do it. She turned to Blurring. Okay, I need to know these people better. Wait, he wanted to burn it down? She scanned his thoughts, her third eye glowing. "Why would you want to do that?"

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

The woman cursed under her breath. Heros, she thought, they ruin everything... She saw what looked to be a glowing eyeball from someone else, and quietly moved in the opposite direction.

Zip spotted the mystery woman moving down a hall, and ran in front of her. "Sweetie, why are you stealing? Can't you just like, not do that? Oh, and who are you?" She gave her one of her annoying grins.

The woman rolled her eyes, unphased by the fact that she had been caught, and simply sprinted off. The hallway darkened, and the woman turned down another branch. Zip followed, but found that the closer she got to the woman, the slower she went. This lady was dampening her powers... That jerk. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

"Do what?" Blurring asked. "I never said anything." He started to walk further into the building, taking each step quite slowly.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

She perked her head up. "I heard the villain! Well, her thoughts." She grabbed his shoulder. "I can hear what your thinking, and what the villain is thinking. I think I can sense where she is, but not really."

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

The mystery woman stalked quietly through the building, looking for an exit but not finding anything. Deciding that all of the doors had locked when the alarm had gone off, she took out a throwing knife and shattered a window. She was on the third floor, she she carefully climbed down the side of the building, finding footholds on other window sills and pipes. They can't even seem to track me down... She thought to herself, amused. 

Zip decided to double back, knowing that if she got too close to this person and engaged, she wouldn't be able to use her powers in a fight. 

She saw a three eyed girl and Blurring, and zipped over to them. "That's..." she said, waving her hand at the girls eye "...different." This girl looked just a few years older than her, maybe around 20? 

"Okay, so I don't know you, but I'm Zip, and I'm not a villain so please don't kill me." She told her, then turned to address both of them. "And you guys are here for the same reasons as me, right? Because shadow lady is loose and stealing stuff?" I swear to heck, this is gonna be a long night if that woman can also dampen their powers, she thought. 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Portal was doing some midnight skydiving when he heard the sirens go off.  He portals over there to see what was happening.  When he got there, he said to the Heros “I’ll head in.”  He opened a portal to the other side and stepped inside.  

When he saw the mysterious woman, he said “I’m guessing your a super villain.  Don’t worry, I won’t arrest you or fight you or any of that nonsense.”

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

And that post came in really late

• Posted at:

(Light)Saber

Please wait, sabers siggy is under construction

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

oh come on, every time i make an intro no one joins!! 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

yeet

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

my post never went through

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

(oh yeet, she be 19)

"I'm a little annoyed by the ladies thoughts, and I would never serverly harm anyone. I only really came because of the lady and this hero deciding he wanted to burn the place, so yes, I guess I did come here for that reason." her eye was glowing, probably because she is totally not moving a peice of rock somewhere else, probably towards the direction of the mystery lady. "I can find the dierction of the ladies thoughts now..." that comment was directed to Blurring.

(what if either Zip of Mystery woman manipulated her to help one of them? She is easy to manipulate.)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

(I forgot about this, school's been keeping me busy.)

@Kitsune- I'll have mystery lady (aka Kinetic), manipulate her. It's not really in Zip's character, besides when she talks a friend into doing a stupid dare. 

The woman could sense something, almost like someone was watching her. But nobody was behind her, which was the strange thing. It was almost as if somebody was there, but they weren't. It felt like someone was evesdropping, but she hadn't spoke.

Then, an idea popped into her head. She was smart, after all. Is someone listening, she thought. It was worth a shot, but she just assumed it was paranoia. She saw something behind her... A rock? Why was that following her? If you are in my head, make that rock veer to the side, assuming you're controling that.

This was strange, for sure. Then again, being able to control shadows and dampen powers was also strange, and she could do that. My name is Kinetic, by the way. I'm just taking this because I need it, my friend is ill, and I think this could help him. Please, just let me get off with it, I don't want any trouble.

Zip just kinda stood there, feeling like a little kid compared to these two (she was only 16, after all). "Where is she? And can you tell what she took?" 

• Posted at:

Cƈʅσɳҽ 

Ⓢⓤⓑ Ⓟⓔⓦⓓⓢ

*. / .*

, ϮԾ,К

Ꭰ  լ, ԾϮ!

彡  Ᏸ  Ꮶ   

~ȶʊʀռ ȶɦǟȶ ʄʀօառ~

-ndsıdǝdoʍn-

Ill? Oh my. I guess I'll move it. Oh, and I'm Maindo, which is Japanese for mind. The rock veered over to the side, allowing her to escape. The Maindo looked at Zip. "I lost her. Her presence just... dissapeared."

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ