Chan bit back a scream as the kunai sliced into a space between her ribs. Her grip slid away from the fox’s waist, but she clung stubbornly to her arm. With gritted teeth, she willed her pain to surge back into Vixey.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Vixey started feeling pain and she gritted her teeth as she held Chan's arm that was holding her, her hand feeling cold and turning whiter. Ice started to form underneath her hand on Chan's arm.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

"No I think I'll take Kenshin",Blaze appeared Kokumajutsu was as he went in the Shadows to find him

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Incoming?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Fire came out of nowhere and slammed into Chan trying to get her off of Vixey

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Wizard walked up behind the Choking Coke and tapped him on the shoulder... He was invisible so even if the Coke turned around, he wouldn't know who touched him...

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

Kokumajutsu felt someone tap his shoulder and, taking precautions, he spun around quickly, hurling his one of his black orbs at whatever was behind him.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

”I don’t think so,” Nartarus said as he rammed into Blaze. After that he shot a revolver at Kokumajutsu and Fire. 

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

Blaze was pushed onto the battlefeild,"Well i Guess i'm not going easy" he said,"Arise and rise once more" he chanted,suddenly the ground shook

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Rune looked up just in time to see Kenshin get attack, and smiled slightly when she saw Chan help him out. She stood up from her spot next to an injured assassin ran over to him, nealy falling several times when the ground began to shake. Finally, she made it to his side. "Is everything ok?" she asked, pointing her heard toward Vixey.

"I'll never regret my choice," Alexander sneered, taking a step back before charging forward again.

{This might douple post or something.}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Strangely, 'Whyatt' maintained his balance (and composure) as the ground trembled...aka waiting for Burner to POV for Itzal. Oops, broke the fourth wall.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Wizard simply made a visible portal so that the black orb went through it. The orb went out another that would have caused it to hit Coke in the back of the head.

Static, seeing that Kenshin, who he knew because of Wizard, was being attacked, he ran to assist him in anyway he could.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

The orb hit Kokumajutsu, who disappeared in a puff of smoke. It was an illusion. Then...where was the real body?

Kenshin panted as he made sure there was a good distance between him and Vixey before he was finally able to breathe easily again and slightly relax. He looked at Rune, breathing hard. He couldn't say anything  as he grabbed her and spun her behind him, blocking a slice that was intended for her.

Fallon spun her katanas in her hands before rushing to meet Alexander again.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Wizard glanced around, confused. He wasn't sure if the person had died, vanished, or wasn't real.

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

Here’s to hoping my first post doesn’t come ambush me later 

Chan eyes widened with shock. She tried to yank her arm away from Vixey, though each movement exacerbated the throbbing in her side. She couldn’t see Kenshin in her peripheral anymore. That was a good thing, right? 

There wasn’t much time to think about that, since she got tackled shortly after. The frozen part of her arm stung as it was stretched to its limit. 

...But then again, that meant they were touching her right? The fox lady hadn’t let go of her hand.

Shutting her eyes tight, she concentrated on tugging out Vixey’s enthusiasm.

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

The narrator facepalms. Why can't anyone just push someone aside instead of getting in danger themselves?

Galaxian, contrary to this calm response of the narrator, screamed loudly (mentally, thank GGaD). But if anyone who could read emotion was around, the amount of distress in the air around 'Whyatt' increased tenfold, even as he continued to attack and gauge Itzal's capabilities with no expression on his face.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Vixey smirked. "See what happens when you start interrupting my business?" The last part of her sentence was slightly slurred as she felt her enthusiasm slowly drain from her.

Kokumajutsu appeared behind Vixey and he pulled her grip off of Chan's arm, teleporting elsewhere away from the battle. "Stay here until you get your strength back," he told her as he disappeared back in the fight, somewhere near Kenshin.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Itzal was constantly on the move as Whyatt attacked him. Each time he sent a wave of kunai to him. 

Nartarus ran over to Kenshin with two of his elite soldiers. “Hey dude thought you needed a hand.” He said with a grin. With that he turned with his saber and cut down an assassin that was charging him. 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Kenshin nodded in thanks to Nartarus, though it looked like he was still having trouble trying to regain his composure. He fought against two rebels, one an assassin and the other a soldier, but his brain was numb and he wasn't registering their moves or trying to strategize against them. As he fought, he kept stealing glances around to see if he could see Vixey, though he didn't want to see her. However, due to being distracted and not his normal, observant self, he was slow in deflecting a thrust from the soldier and his right arm took the thrust. He gritted his teeth and shut his eyes against the pain, transparent black smoke enveloping him.

Harpy fought fiercely, her face not her usual calm, shyness. She was determined not to let Fallon's domain get taken. She sent three arrows at the two Kenshin were fighting, checking if Fallon was doing alright.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

{This is the real one of it double posts}

Rune gasped as Kenshin just barely save her from decapitation. She muttered a thanks before turning to Nartaurs and smiling. "Thanks." Blocking a knife, she asked Kenshin, "Are you ok? I haven't seen you like this before. Well, actually, you looked kinda like this the one time I saw you cry."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

{Well my post was late again. Let me redo it.}

Rune gasped as she heard a knife hit it's mark, and turned to see Kenshin enveloped in smoke. "Kenshin!" she cried, successfully k1lling the soldier before turning to look at him. "Are you ok? You haven't been acting normal! What's going on?"

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Kenshin held his head tightly, his whole body trembling as the growls, snarls, and screams filled his head again. He panted as the fire began to spread on the ground, burning the rebels around him, but not touching Rune or the others. His eyes a swirling blur.

Kokumajutsu suddenly materialized in front of them. "I see you've grown stronger, Kenshin."

Vixey recovered a bit and made it back, standing near Kokumajutsu. She narrowed her eyes at Kenshin. "Let's finish this."

Kenshin widened his eyes, holding his right arm as he slightly took a step back, his eyes never leaving Vixey.

Fallon momentarily saw Kenshin, Rune, Kokumajutsu, and Vixey together and grabbed a kunai. She threw it in their direction, hoping that the pommel would just hit Kenshin to snap him out of his trance. She turned back to Alexander. "I'ma very busy goddess, Alexander. So let's hurry this up."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Alexander turn around and ran. Well that's odd. Or maybe not, because he seems to be heading in the direction of Axton...

Rune stood there, shocked and actually a little surprise to see Kokumajutsu and whoever this fox hybrid was in front of up. She looked back at Kenshin, noticing how he didn't look at the fox hybrid and remembered how he acted when she saw him being attacked by the hybrid eariler. Gasping, she turned back to Vixey, realizing that Kenshin must be afraid of her. Suddenly, she gripped her dagger tighter and lunged forward, trying to see if she could injure Vixey.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Fire deflected the kunai and stood guard agaist ant other attacks and started creating a Lightning wall in between Rune and Kenshin

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

As he continues waiting for Itzal's POV, Galaxian caught a glimpse of Kokumajutsu, Vixey, Kenshin, and Rune. Pfft, as if he wasn't panicked enough inside.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Kokumajutsu timed it right and basically switched places with Vixey, that way Rune was facing against him instead. He stood still as Rune's dagger went through him, a smug smirk on his face as he poofed! in smoke.

Vixey eased her way around the lightning wall Fire created and attacked Kenshin.

Kenshin shook from his daze when Fallon's kunai hit his head and he shook it to see Rune lunged forward. "Rune!" He outstretched his hand but pulled it back immediately when the lightning wall appeared. He turned his head to his left to see Vixey, her mouth transformed into a fox mouth, lunging at him! His memories flashed across his eyes as he suddenly teleported behind her, his black fire singing her.

Vixey let out a cry as she was a bit burned and landed on her feet and hands, skidding to a stop. She turned back to face Kenshin and created ice around her hands, getting in a stance.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Boney hands popped out of the ground as Blaze rammed into Kenshin and drew his sword

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Kenshin fell down from being rammed into, and he shook his head as he stood up, gripping his toxic katana tightly.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

With a roar Eractus sumo rammed  Blaze. He got up and swung his zweihander around to keep Vixey and Blaze at bay. 

Nartarus shadow summoned a cross bow and shot at Fire,reloaded and at another rogue b

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

"No!" Rune exclaimed when he dagger went straight through the illusion of Kokumajutsu. Tuning, she saw Kenshin battling Vixey, but because of the lightning wall, there wasn't much she could do. Hesitantly, she ran off, this time trying to see if she could find the real Kokumajutsu. I'm done with him and his illusions!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Kokumajutsu smirked as he appeared in another part of the battle, waving at Rune. Slowly going according to plan. "Looking for me?" he called to her. He also appeared in the opposite direction, waving as well with a smile on his face.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

'Whyatt', seeing that Itzal's narrator has still yet to POV, instead presumes Itzal ran away or something and followed after Alexander. Despite himself, he did remember to block off an assassin's attack from the countering deity, like he was supposed to. That was mainly because the hit wouldn't have done much, anyways.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"Kokumajutsu, stop hidding like a coward and actually show yourself!" Rune shrieked, glaring at the first Kokumajutsu. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

(Put this after incoming)

'Whyatt'--or rather, Galaxian--inferred what Kokumajutsu was trying to do. Since (@Rune Forgive me for kind of controlling the position of your characters) Alexander was heading towards the direction of Axton, and Rune was kind of in that direction, he thought of a way to get her attention or somehow. Maybe he could manage to communicate with her in the process.

But then, he also pondered whether than was a dumb idea or not, because he himself knew he came up with a lot of those, so instead, he just continued following Alexander, keeping an eye on Kokumajutsu.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Itzal reappeared in front of Whyatt and football tackled him with a combat knife in his hand. 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

The second Kokumajutsu frowned. "Then turn around." The first one disappeared. "I'm right here, in the flesh."

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

As the saying goes...it takes three summons to summon an Itzal. Oh wait, wrong saying.

Never mind that plan, Galaxian thought, as he was tackled. Rather, now he was more focused on maintaining the illusion he had on--thankfully, it didn't waver, though--at least this time. Unfortunately, this illusion meant he only looked very fit--but physically, he really wasn't. There was a reason he had decided to go into his oldest physical form; so that the physical feel to his physique was actually a bit more like what he looked like. Nonetheless, it was probably a bit strange, given his actual fairly thin, fit physique. (In the narrator's defense, at least the clothes are real.)

Then, he focused his energy on getting away from the combat knife while not getting on the lower hand. Instead of attempting to wrench the weapon away or something stupid like that. He tried to remember how to wrestle, since he really didn't have anywhere to roll to. He also couldn't risk underestimating the son of Nartarus at all.

He snapped his leg forwards swiftly in an attempt to get Itzal off of him, though at the same time gripping a dagger in hand.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Rune whirled around, casting a spell that would hopefully temporarily freeze Kokumajutsu in the process and rushed towards him, thrusting her dagger forward when she had reached him.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Taking the lessons that his mother,Fallon, had taught him,Itzal brought a leg up to counter the leg strike from Whyatt. Then he brought up his knife up and viciously plunged it to Whyatt’s torso. 

• Posted at:

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Kokumajutusu widened his eyes as he was frozen in place. He focused on getting rid of the dagger as it lightly touched him. He flinched as he felt the burning, but he managed to teleport the dagger out and away from Rune's grip. He undid her spell and grabbed her wrist tightly. "What do you plan on doing now, Rune?" He cast a spell that had black chains wrap around her, temporarily blocking her from using her magic.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto