All that I require is for you to state what kind of dragon your OC is and a basic appearance in your first PoV. You can be OP, just not AP (all-powered).

Please try to balance gender and dragon types; we don't want all female rainwing-hivewing hybrids (I was just stating an example, sorry! No offense to you if your character is female and is a rainwing-hivewing hybrid.)

Calendula, the RainWing/SeaWing hybrid, seemed to be collecting what else but seashells on the seashore. Her scales were mainly blue, although at times a slightly annoyed, disgusted green rippled through them if she found a rotten oyster, or a proud, pleased purple shone on her shoulders if she found a particularly pretty shell. She didn't seem to be capable of any colors other than SeaWing hues, and her eyes were permanently a striking green that contrasted with her usual deep blue scales. At one point she got so frustrated that she let a drop of venom fall on a small weed growing in the sand, but the black liquid harmlessly dripped off of its leaves; Calendula seemed to be capable of spraying a material from her fangs, but it was pretty useless. Although she seemed to be pretty engrossed in what she was doing, if you got close enough you could hear her muttering distractedly to herself.

"Aha, there it is--" here, she picked up a shiny purple shell piece "--If I give this to Myrtle, she'll have more chances of being pleased and letting me use that mind-reader blocking bracelet tomorrow, which will be essential to the SkyWing not knowing about what really happened, because I know he'll be snooping around at the festival tomorrow, when he'll find Myrtle as she's pulling me over to check out Mollusk's jewelery booth-- but it will only work if I cook her plantains for breakfast and if she gets enough sleep tonight, which will ensure that she's in a good mood.. One way to get about doing that is by getting her to come to Prawn's late-night birthday celebration, which, provided she participates in the Ocean & Sky race, will tie her out. I can see that working if I use the right words to tell her."

Suddenly, she whips around and sees you. "W-what are you-- why-why--?" She seems at a loss for words, unlike how she was a moment ago.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

Hmm...Did you really credit it to me, cause that be a first, and I am honored

• Posted at:

JCQUEⱠY₦

"We aren't letting the forums go down without a fight."

Some say strange

Some say odd

I say child of the living God

Inferno

Rain/Night

Daughter of GloryBringer

My Tennessee Mountain Home

Fam: Zane, Nimarfira, Dismay,Seeker

it didn't go through :/

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Glasswing sat there on the tree nearby, a sharp-fanged grin on his face. He looked like he was climbing down- he was in that position on the tree- but he remained frozen. Bearing the head and tail of a RainWing yet the body build and wings of a SilkWing, he was quite a colorful dragon, his scales always shifting even only if on command. His odd silver eyes pierced through the air.

"Well, hello," he hissed, maintaining the grin on his face. He hopped down from the tree, approaching Calendula.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

once i was told

but like any misfit

i spit on that good advice

Swampy, the Mudwing/Seawing, looked distressed. She looked on the verge of tears. "If you--" Before she could say anything, she heard shouting. "Um, Nevermind, I should run now." She showed no reason of being a runaway, or why someone was chasing her. Her light brown belly faded to a green-brown color, and she had faint glowing bright green scales scattered like a seawings. She didn't look at the other hybrid, she just turned and burst off running. As soon as she was out of sight, a group of seawings scurried up to Calendula. "Have you seen another sea hybrid around? we are looking for her." Said the leader, glaring at her with such intensity his gaze could melt a rock. He actually had fish pink scales, which made it hilarious!

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy