~Introduction~

All your life you've been different. But this isn't like other stories where you try to figure out why; you've known your whole life why you're different. It's because you're cursed. At least, that's what the government has to say, and everyone agrees.

So you were sent to a school for people like you; a place far away from the rest of the world where you can't hurt anyone. I won't say much else, or I'll spoil the plot.

~Rules~

}No Mary Sues or Gary Stus

}If you do have any questions about this, summon me on another thread. I don't want to spoil things for anybody

}I know this is going to be a but weird, but for your curse, just put what you'd prefer to have. For example, just say something like “He can turn into a wolf, but only after sundown, and he doesn't have to choice to turn into one. When he does turn into a wolf, he grows ravenously hungry for blood.” I'll be making the ultimate decision for the story's sake.

>>If the curse does involve shapeshifting, please put their alternative appearance in the other section of the form

>>One curse per character, and each curse needs to have a power of some sort. Don't have it just be negative.

}There will be shipping in the story, but I'm not very good at writing romance, so be warned XD. Just note that I'll only be doing straight ships, mostly because that's what I'm more comfortable with writing right now.

}You don't just have to make your forum persona! You can most certainly submit OC forms too! Just note that I might close off spots if there gets to be too many characters, and I might summun some people if I need a certain type of character.

}Please try to make appearance and personality section of the form as detailed as possible! It makes it easier to write the characters! Put “Blessed” in other

}This story takes place in a modern-ish world, but your characters don't have to look very realistic. Just don't give your character dragon wings or something unless it related to their curse.

}Erase all parentheses from form

~Form~

Name:

*Nicknames:

Age{14-18}:

Grade {9-12}:

Appearance {Detailed!}:

Clothing Preference:

Personality {Detailed}:

Curse:

*Opinion on Curse?:

*Can they be severely injured?:

*Can they be killed?:

*Crush/shippable?:

Other:

~My Form~

Name: Rune Murkeywater

*Nicknames: Nope

Grade: 10

Appearance: Rune's got strawberry blond hair that falls to just below her shoulders. Her bangs are almost always swept to the right. Rune likes to wear her hair in a ponytail, down with a headband, or in a braided bun. She's got heterochromic eyes; the left a bright green with gold flecks, the right deep blue with some flecks of silver. She's got a hawk-like nose and a sharply defined jawline, along with an oval, leaning on circular, shaped head. She has a tall and skinny build, her height around 5' 8". While although she's got rather pale skin, she's got a lot of freckles, most of which are on her arms.

Clothing Preference: Rune tends to wear black jeans with a button up, dark green shirt, and will sometimes wear bowties. She normally wears black combat boots on her feet. She wears a white braided bracelet with a silver pendant in the shape of a dragon in one hand, and on the other, she wears a black braided with a copper pendant in the shape of a fox.

Personality: Rune is very independent. She likes to do things on her own because she feels like that if she is in charge no one can mess her up. Rune can be arrogant and cold when first met, but sometimes she's shy or her curiosity gets the best of her, making her friendly while trying to find out information. She loves to explore the unknown and can be very competitive. She doesn't talk much, but obverses her surrounds in silence, often daydreaming as well. She appreciates people who take the time to listen. Music is one of her passions, along with gardening and drawing. She often listens to it when she has the time, and hums the tune in her head and sometimes aloud. She is normally pretty chill with whatever is going on. She is often sarcastic or trying to make people laugh, in an attempt to throw herself out into social life more. She is naturally curious, and thus can be rather nosy at times. Rune doesn't also seem to show feelings, and she often does tuck them away that later lead to emotional breakdowns. Instead of listening to her emotions or her gut, Rune goes with whatever makes most sense in any situation. Around her friends, Rune is confident and a natural leader. She loves making her friends laugh and giving them a fun time.

Curse: I'll reveal this later

*Opinion on Curse?: This will also be revealed later

*Can they be severely injured?: Yep

*Can they be killed?: Maybe

*Crush/shippable?: Open and might be shipped

Other: Read the rules

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Save two spots!

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Bookmark

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Sending in my WiP for now

Name: Ocean Hudson

Nicknames: None, but feel free to give her one

Grade: 11

Appearance: WiP

Clothing Preference: WiP

Personality: WiP

Curse: Feel free to choose this yourself!

Opinion on curse: She doesn’t really care about the curse itself, she’s just not liking being looked down on.

Can they be severely injured?: Yep

Can they be killed: Sure, but I’d prefer not

Shippable?: You bet!

Other: Blessed

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Save two spots please

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

Name: Paradox Mythic

*Nicknames: Para, Mythic

Age{14-18}: fifteen

Grade {9-12}: tenth

Appearance {Detailed!}: Paradox has short ruffled black hair with an electric blue streak that goes down and over his eye, he has one deep red eye and one electric blue eye with black flecks in it, he has fair skin and only a little bit of freckles under his eyes, he has a lean but slightly muscular body build and long legs, he has large, rough hands.

Clothing Preference: He likes to wear a black mesh ball cap, and a pair of sunglasses that mostly block his eyes' appearance he wears a gray long sleeve shirt with blue sleeves, and an dark blue short sleeved jacket, gloves, he likes to wear black sports pants with three white stripes going down each leg on the side, he wears black sneakers.

Personality {Detailed}: He is normally calm but joyful at the same time, he likes silence but doesn't mind too much noise, optimistic, friendly, he hates it when he is blamed for his curse because he can't control it, he seems to lack some maturity and isn't very intuitive, he hates it when he can't do anything for someone, he loves fruits very much, and he enjoys drawing even though he isn't amazing at it, he loves cats and animals in general, sometimes he relies to much on others and when their not there he can't do much, he likes to let other people lead so that he doesn't have to worry about taking care of anyone.

Curse: At any random point in time he is forced to take control of someone elses body for about five minutes, but if he resists doing it, he has a high chance of brain damage (He can only take a human's body) (Brain damage as in short/long term memery loss and such)

*Opinion on Curse?: He really doesn't like having to take someone elses body, he feels like it's a violation of privacy

*Can they be severely injured?: Yes

*Can they be killed?: No

*Crush/shippable?: YEET

I can explain some stuff if required.

Good idea in the Forumfic, Rune!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

@All, saved

@Paradox, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Fallon Heartsong
*Nicknames: {shrugs}
Grade: 10 or 11 {Up to you}
Appearance: Fallon has slightly tanned skin, lighter than tanned but darker than fair, with long black hair that about mid back, which frames her face with her bangs parted on the right side and usually a braid placed over her left shoulder, though she'll put it in a low ponytail as well. She has slightly almond-shaped eyes, going more of the shape when she smiles; her left eye is emerald green, while her right eyes are silver, almost making her look like she's blind or lost her eyesight in that eye. She has a slightly round face but narrows at the cheekbone and chin, not too narrow though. She's a bit thinner than average build, with long legs and a short torso, standing at about 5'6.5" to almost 5'7".
Clothing Preference: Fallon wears either slightly tight black sports pants that have two white stripes down the sides and a black or maroon hoodie with a t-shirt underneath it sometimes (or she'll just wear an undershirt), and Adidas tennis shoes or a leather jacket with cotton sleeves and hood, with a black or dark gray shirt underneath and black, gray, or marron tight jeans, and black slightly above knee boots with a half inch heel. She also wears a silver chain necklace that has a silver dragon charm with emerald eyes, holding a small moonstone and a gold feather charm as well.
Personality: Fallon is sometimes serious and a slight introvert. But once you get to know her, she can be an extrovert and laugh when it's time to be funny, plus quick-witted. Though she’s extremely cautious of others, when she starts to know others, she cares for others' feelings, comforting them, and is very helpful or can be when needed help. She's also very hardcore and acts tough, though she's emotional inside. If she gets hurt emotionally, she’ll try to hold it in and say she’s fine to others, but will break down sometimes into tears when she’s alone or with someone she is really, really, really close with. She'll do things sometimes without being asked, and will get a job done if it's not finished. She does have a temper that will blow off if she's angered, stressed, or you caught her in a bad mood, which is not good. But when she knows you and accepts you as a friend, she will fiercely protect her friends, whatever the cost. She’s rarely afraid of things, and if she is afraid, she’ll just act like it’s nothing though, inside her, it’s shaking with fear.
Curse: She can turn into a large dragon, but her transformation is completely random. When she turns into a dragon, she becomes destructive and can’t control her body. The curse is mostly from her right silver eye, which I guess isn’t really a curse. Her eye can see black and white but it’s special because it can see weaknesses/energy source {or whatever, I’m letting you choose for what’s necessary for the fic} in color.
*Opinion on Curse?: She's neutral about it but can be either afraid of it hurting people or is proud of it and hopes she can learn how to use it properly. {Up to you; you can surprise me for all I care ;)}
*Can they be killed?: I guess
*Crush/shippable?: Yes
-Alternative Appearance: Her dragon appearance is similar to a NightWing’s, but with silver scales around her eyes and down the sides of her neck, body, and tail. She doesn’t have the silver specks on the underside of the membranes, but has spikes from the back of her neck, down the spine to the tip of her tail. Her eyes stay the same.

{May do another form (male), we'll see}

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Fallon, accepted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oh and if need be for shipping purposes, you can change Fallon's age to fifteen.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Same for Paradox, you can change his Age/Grade if you want, and if you need some more characters, I would be more than happy to make some for you!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

Name:Lisa Star

*Nicknames:Darkstar

Age{14-18}:16

Grade {9-12}:10

Appearance {Detailed!}:Black hair with brown eyes.She seems asian but is very upset when someone mentions it.She wears dark clothing and prefers

to stay alone.

Clothing Preference:red,black,purple,dark blue or white colors.

Personality {Detailed}:Wary and clam.She is smart but dosen't show it.She likes alone time and may seem mean at first,that's because she dosen't trust anyone.(Incoming)

Curse:Darkness.She can control darkness but is hard in light

*Opinion on Curse?:Likes it.

*Can they be severely injured?:Nope.When that hapens,she turns into smokish version of herself

*Can they be killed?:Kinda.She will turn into a ghost/phantom

*Crush/shippable?:yes

Other:?

• Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

@Fallon and Paradox, noted! 

@Skyfrost, how tall is Lisa? What's her build? For clothing preference, I need to know what types of clothing she likes to wear. Does she like skirts? Pants? Leggings? Lisa also needs negative traits, and her curse needs a downside. Also, I don't think you got what I meant when I said "Can they be killed/severely injured?" I'm asking for permission, but that information was useful. Of course, I need to know why she can't die or be injured. Is it part of her curse? And if so, how does that correlate to darkness? You're also missing something in other.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Ok, I sent them in

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠From Now On↞

Name: Falcon Bearsong

*Nicknames: Fal (everyone she knows calls her this), Fally (only her sister can call her this)

Grade:11

Appearance: Fal has thick, slightly curly, bright red hair that goes down to about her waist. She dies just the tips of it ombre to blonde. She usually wears it in a long braid down her back. She is pretty tall with a slender build. She has pale skin, with lots of freckles on her nose and cheeks. She has bright red lips, and forest green eyes with tints of gold and bronze. Her eyes are rather large and almond shaped. She has long eyelashes and a slightly upturned nose. She has average sized feet and hands, but long fingers. 

Clothing Preference: (based off of the seasons) In fall, she wears long-sleeved red shirt, with a teal colored light jacket, usually only half-zipped, with a teal and red striped infinity scarf. In winter she wears a cozy teal sweater, with red swirls on it, with a red-knitted scarf, a red beanie with a red poof on top, and a white coat. In spring she wears a white t-shirt, with a red and teal hoodie tied around her waist. In summer, she wears a teal tank-top, with a red falcon on it, and black shorts. In every other season she wears black leggings. Year-round, she wears brown, knee-high boots with tassles, and a golden maple leaf locket with a picture of her sister in it. She dies have pierced ears, but she doesn't always wear earrings. When she does, they are always hanging earrings, never studs, and usually music related. Most days, she also has teal ear-buds in. 

Personality: Falcon is pretty chill most of the time. Usually she just ignores people. Her favorite interests are music and fashion, so she usually has earbuds in, but this doesn't mean she misses things, she knows almost everything that goes on. She is the kind of person you can tell anything, and she won't judge you. This means she has a lot of friends, but not very many close ones. Overall, she is pretty likeable, if you get on the right side of her. But she is extremely protective of her little sister. If you so much as touch Faith, she will hold a permanent grudge against you, and it is difficult to win back her trust. She can have a sharp tongue and isn't afraid to humiliate you in front of everyone. This also means she makes enemies easily. Remember though, this side of her only comes out if you mess with her little sister.

Curse: She can enchant people when she sings. Basically, she can make them do things. (Ex: she sings a sad breakup song snd accidentally makes a friend break up with her boyfriend) Usually this is on accident, and she never really does this on purpose, unless, again, they mess with her sister.

*Opinion on Curse?: She doesn't enjoy  doing it, but she loves singing. So usually she sings little songs about small things, not about anything major, because she doesn't want to hurt anyone. She is a really good singer though.

*Can they be severely injured?: it depends on how severely..

*Can they be killed?: no please

*Crush/shippable?: maybe.. she probably wouldn't have a crush, but someone might have crushes on her.

Otherwhite text: blessed also, if you couldn't tell, her sister is Faith

Name: Faith Bearsong

*Nicknames: Fay (only Falcon calls her that)

Age{14-18}: 14

Grade {9-12}: 9

Appearance {Detailed!}: Faith has thick, slightly curly, waist-length, light blonde hair. She usually wears it in a french braid goind down the side if her head and on to her shoulder, or she just wears it in a side part. Her skin is pale like Falcon's, but it tans more easily. She has freckles on her nose and cheeks. She has pale pink lips and bright pink cheeks. She has a snub nose. Her eyes are gray-green, with hints of orange, blue, and brown. She is shorter and slender. She has smaller feet and hands. 

Clothing Preference: usually, Falcon picks out her outfits for her. She wears pastel pinks, purples, yellow, greens, and blues. Usually with a white t-shirt, and a pastel knee-length skirt. She then wears white leggings under the skirt. She wears black buckled flats for shoes, and she looks like shes dressed up for easter every day. When she wears her hair down, she has a pastel headband to match the skirt. When she braids it, she puts in a pastel berrett (as in the hair accessory, not the hat) she also has her ears pierced and she wears silver heart shaped studs. 

Personality {Detailed}: Faith is basically an innocent little cinamon roll. She's really shy. She is gentlle and kind and can find good in everyone. This makes her an easy target though, and she is bullied a lot. Luckily, those bullies get severly punished by Falcon. She loves music and animals. She has lots of friends, and those friends would do anything for her. She also says her thoughts out loud. 

Curse: she can talk to animals, and the animals love her, so they would do anything for her, so often, she accidentally does things, because she says her thoughts out loud, and the animals do it.

*Opinion on Curse?: she doesn't like making the animals do things.

*Can they be severely injured?: yes, if falcon can severly injure the person that did it. 

*Can they be killed?: no

*Crush/shippable?: she would probably have a crush only if falcon approves of him, but im guessing lots of people would have crushes on her, and falcon would probably hate those people

Other: blessed

phil please, go eat something else

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠From Now On↞

She is medium in height and HATES shirts.She literally will throw them out the window(unless it's black) and dosen't care what she wears as long as it is in her color rule.Red,black dark blue or purple.She can die,her curse will affect her so she takes in darkness and if she is severly injured,the darkness will take over her and turn her into a ghost like projection of herself.Yes,she can die, if she turns into tooo much darkness.Othe:blessed(i think)

• Posted at:

Call me:Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Powers:Icefire,fighting and healing skills,enchanted skyfire necklace

Apperance:Like a Icewing with large wings,scales change color

Backstory:Her mom fell in love with and Icewing she saved during a battle

post incoming 

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Name: Eric Baxter

Nicknames: 'Klepto' 

Grade: 12 (???)

Appearance: 5'10, with skin that (despite what it might seem at first) sunburns easily. Eric's hair is shaved on his left side, with the right side being thick and fluffy, as well as dyed the hex colour '#453147', which is a dark, but warm blush-purple colour. Eric's eyes are a very dark brown that seems black even in the brightest light. He has a multitude of (plastic) piercings, many of them iridescent, glow in the dark, colour changing ect (his personal favourite is his lip piercing, which is glittery and black). His glasses are a dull blue, and have a UV-sensive glass that changes into sunglasses-glass at UV light. Eric has minimal freckling along the bridge of his nose- the only way you would see it is if you stepped face-to-face with him. 

Clothing Preference: Anything he can get his hands on; this usually ends up with mis-matched clothing, even if they do follow the similar theme of 'being made into punk passing clothing by Eric'. His favourite to turn into punk- or rock- passing clothing are overly formal suits, ties, pants ECT. 

Personality: A relentless negotiator, and relentless arguer: and he's constantly flipping between the two at a moment's notice. Even with his starkly contrasting personality, Eric can find himself in command and will constantly be mystified how it happened. Despite his natural leadership, he is a chronic procrasinator and is likely putting off extremely important details because he is 'bored' or 'too tired'. Eric also hates rules and laws, often going out of his way to mock whoever's in charge at the current time- he finds routine to be exhausting. Always sensitive to possibilities, very alert to what is apt to happen next, as a good conman or kleptomaniac should. 

Curse: Any metal that passes through Eric's hands will always (at random) appear in his hands, pockets, room or bag. He, of course, mostly uses it to steal coins, phones and othersuch things on monitary value- but sometimes, an entire doorhandle appears in his hand and he can't really stop it.

*Opinion on Curse?: However inconvienient it is, Eric loves the challenge of finding new ways to overcome what others call a 'curse', and him a 'blessing'. 

*Can they be severely injured?: yes

*Can they be killed?: yes

*Crush/shippable?: yes

Other: blessed, hes english 

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

@Falcon, can you give Faith one more negative trait? She seems to be the kind of character who'd be gullible, but if you're not ok with that negative trait, then please add another. Otherwise, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Imagine Hope

*Nicknames:

Age{14-18}: 16

Grade {9-12}: 10-11 (you can choose)

Appearance {Detailed!}: Imagine has bright green eyes that are close to an almond in shape, and short black hair. He’s not extremely tall, but not short either, around 6' 1”. Imagine has slightly tanned skin. Not pale or fair, in the middle. Imagine has a birthmark on his pointer finger that is jagged and doesn't really look like anything.

Clothing Preference: Imagine normally wears a t-shirt, complimented with sweatpants, even in the rain. Otherwise, he wears a gray hoodie. Imagine has a platinum bracelet embedded with an emerald.

Personality {Detailed}: Imagine is outgoing, and friendly. He loves to meet new people and go on adventures. He’s one of those people that you just want to be around, although he sometimes feels he doesn’t deserve this. He’ll try to cheer you up with a smile, and he’ll always be there for his friends. Imagine loves shipping, and also enjoys shipping his friends. However, he doesn’t believe he’ll ever be shipped and can sometimes get down about that. He’s one of those always-optimistic people though and usually tries not to show it.

Curse:

*Opinion on Curse?:

*Can they be severely injured?: Yes make it good

*Can they be killed?: I'd prefer not but if you want it's your forumfic

*Crush/shippable?: yes

Other: blessed

wip form i need to think of a curse

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Rune, sure, lets say she's gullible, and she doesn't realize she's being lied to, but when she does find out, usually because someone tells her, she's extremely hurt.

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠From Now On↞

@Skyfrost, so would she wear tank tops then? Or just black shirts?

@Grif, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Falcon, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Astra Evergreen

*Nicknames: None

Grade: 10

Appearance: Astra is tall and lithe. She has a pale complexion, and a sprinkling of freckles across her face. She has high cheekbones, and blue-gray-green eyes. Astra has long, dark brown hair, with black tips, cut to her mid-back. She usually does it in french braids, dutch braids, or a ponytail. She will let down her hair if she gets cold. Sometimes, if it's really warm, she will put her hair up in a braided bun.

Clothing Preference: She usually wears a dark blue longsleeved shirt with dark black leggings, and a thin black jacket.

She also wears dark blue/dark purple/dark black runners, or sometimes black ankle boots. 

Personality: Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she is very shy. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. (She also has just a little social anxiety.) Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She can get very sad at times, but doesn't like to show it and if someone asks her about it she will just put on a fake smile and make a joke, not really believing anyone would care enough to know about it. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people. She doesn't believe anyone could have a crush on her or ship her. She also doesn't believe that anyone could ever like her.

Curse: She has large black hawk wings that enable her to fly, but she is extremely afraid of heights and will do anything to avoid them

*Opinion on Curse?: She doesn't really like her wings because they are annoying and get in the way, and she doesn't even want to use them.

*Crush/shippable?: YES SHIP HER PLEASE

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

@Astra, the curse doesn't seem to have a downside unless her wings gave her the fear. Is it possible you could give it a downside?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

save three spots (one for seeker)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

gah, i meant save two!

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Name: Vamporizer

*Nicknames: Vamp

Grade {9-12}: 10

Appearance {Detailed!}:

Normal form: Vamporizer is 5'5, and is so underweight that his ribs are visible through his shirt. His, arms are slightly longer than his legs and is an albino. His eyes are a shining, piercing red. Has Chocolate Brown hair, which is impossible to comb and always sticks up, so he really doesn't bother to try. He looks like this most of the time, as to the alternative is certainly not preferable.

Monstrocity form: In this form, Vamp turns into a shift between bat and human form. His eyes are the same color as his normal form, a shining, piercing red. His fangs are l about eight inches long, and has large white wings that have a wingspan of eleven feet. He stands about nine feet tall. His claws are curved, and are four inches long.

Clothing Preference: Vamp wears simple clothes, always dark in hue, normally purple or black.

Personality {Detailed}:

Vamp hates people who are overly happy, he thinks that these people are clouded with the illusion that the world is good. Will never give up, regardless of the situation. Too stubborn for his own good, and while he is extremely intelligent, but doesn't have much patience to think much through. Thinks of everyone as an opponent to defeat, and rarely trusts anyone completely.

Curse: At midnight, he goes through a painful transformation that makes him lose all sense of humanity. He does not know who he is when he shifts, and in a rage attempts to destroy any human that has ever caused him pain or harm. He shifts into his monstrocity form until five in the morning, and only remembers flashes of what he did during that time.

*Opinion on Curse?: Is terrified of it, and never speaks of it to anyone else.

*Crush/shippable?: YES

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Vamporizer {Could I call you Vamp?}, Can you give him one more positive trait?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I send a simple "bookmark" post, and it never goes through. I send in AN ENTIRE FORM, AND IT COMES IN AS SOON AS I POST IT.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Sure. Incoming repost:

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

I'll take a spot

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Name: Vamporizer

*Nicknames: Vamp

Appearance {Detailed!}:

Normal form: Vamporizer is 5'5, and is so underweight that his ribs are visible through his shirt. His, arms are slightly longer than his legs and is an albino. His eyes are a shining, piercing red. Has Chocolate Brown hair, which is impossible to comb and always sticks up, so he really doesn't bother to try. He looks like this most of the time, as to the alternative is certainly not preferable.

Monstrocity form: In this form, Vamp turns into a shift between bat and human form. His eyes are the same color as his normal form, a shining, piercing red. His fangs are l about eight inches long, and has large white wings that have a wingspan of eleven feet. He stands about nine feet tall. His claws are curved, and are four inches long.

Clothing Preference: Vamp wears simple clothes, always dark in hue, normally purple or black.

Personality {Detailed}:

Vamp pities people who are overly happy, he thinks that these people are clouded with the illusion that the world is good. Will never give up, regardless of the situation. Too stubborn for his own good, and while he is extremely intelligent, but doesn't have much patience to think much through. Thinks of everyone as an opponent to defeat, and rarely trusts anyone completely. Is loyal to the few he trusts, and sees betrayal as a sin. Is never the one to cheat openly, but will exploit loopholes in any instruction. Is quiet, but will talk to people who strike a conversation.

Curse: At midnight, he is forced to go through a painful transformation that makes him lose all sense of humanity. He does not know who he is when he shifts, and in a rage attempts to destroy any human that has ever caused him pain or harm. He shifts into his monstrocity form until five in the morning, and only remembers flashes of what he did during that time. He can shift at other times, but only in extreme emergencies.

*Opinion on Curse?: Is terrified of it, and never speaks of it to anyone else.

*Can they be severely injured?: Yes.

*Can they be killed?: No.

*Crush/shippable?: YES.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Name: Shadowed Rainbow

*Nicknames: Shadow

Appearance {Detailed!}: Shadow is 5,4 and is slim. Her legs are long and her eyes have a glow to them and are ice blue. She has fire colored hair that is long and goes down to her lower back, her hair is straight and shiny. She has rainbow colored wings, they are large and feathered

Clothing Preference:

Personality {Detailed}: had a fire like temper but has a soft heart. She is stubborn and always thinks before doing somthing. She can be very persuasive. She likes her own time and has wild mood swings from time to time.

Curse: Has powers that makes everyone scared of her, she also has a voice inside her mind that takes over her from time to time. Her powers: Flying, teleportation, lightning, Fireballs/fire.

*Opinion on Curse?: She is afrad of going near people for she doesn’t want to harm them.

*Can they be severely injured?:

*Can they be killed?: yes, but its very hard

*Crush/shippable?: Yes

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

@Vamp, accpeted

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Ishmael Starbuck

Nicknames: Dad

Grade: 11

Appearance: Ishamel stands around 5'5 with fluffy brown hair that's bleached at the ends. it hangs over his bright blue eyes. he has a spray of freckles on his nose and a crooked smile. His skin is tanned, and he has gold earrings on both of his ears.

Clothing Preference: He has a high perference for hoodies, and it's rare to see him in anything else. he will occasionally wear a flannel overtop of it. he also wears jeans and converse.

Personality: Ishmael is very outgoing and energetic. He loves being around people and making new friends. This energy can be suffocating to some people, and he has a hard time toning it down in serious situations. He can be a firey speaker when he wants to be, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He places a high value on his friends and will defend them to the death. Even though he cares a lot about other people, Ishmael has trouble expressing himself and his feelings and thoughts. Basically, everyone knows who he is but no one knows who he is. 

Curse: Upon learning someone's name, he becomes incapable of referring to them by that name. he can refer to them by other people (my best friend's girlfriend, my aunt's neighbor, etc.) he is unable to write it down, either.

Opinion on Curse?: he hates it. most people think that he's just forgetful, but he feels awful that some people might think that he doesn't believe their names are worth remembering. As a result he tries to learn other people's social webs so he can be specific as to who he's talking to or about.

Can they be severely injured?: Yee

Can they be killed?: Yee

Crush/shippable?: Shippable (Imagine him trying to confess his love to someone lol)

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Spirit, you skipped the clothing preference part of the form. Can you also give her more positive traits and a downside to her curse? Like is only time she is able to use her powers is five minutes before and after she was taken over by the voice?

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Also, can Shadowed Rainbow have a Crush on Vamporizer? They are kinda alike.

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

@Ishmael, accepted! XD that curse is the best so far.

@Sprit, that's fine by me, but ask Vamporizer first. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Name: Tracey Artifex

*Nicknames: Trace, Arty, Artifex

Grade: eleventh

Appearance: Tracey has sideswept blonde hair with a section on the left that is dyed flame red, he has deep sea blue eyes that are blended with a mint green color around the edges, he has a lean build, and long arms, also long legs, he's around 6'7", he has some white hearing aids that edged with electric blue, he is left handed and has six fingers on his left hand.
Clothing Preference: He has a mint green ball cap with a bit of his blonde hair sticking out of the back usually, he has a sea-green short sleeved T-shirt with a deep green collar, and with striped sleeves, he has baggy beige jeans and black sneakers, he wears a dark gray hoodie with darker flecks of gray and flecks of misty white.

Personality: Calm most of the time, loves to compare art with other people, he really likes italian food, he is naturally a little serious, he is rebellious sometimes, and ignores people when their getting annoying, oblivious most of the time, precise, kind of a perfectionist, he is kind to those that he has known for a fairly long time, loves animals, he appreciates critique whether it is kindly given or not, he isn't afraid to stand up for friends or what he believes, brave.

Curse: Almost all of his drawings come to life when he finishes them, he believes that this is because he is left handed and his left hand has six fingers.

*Opinion on curse?: He finds it very interesting and impactful on his life, he believes that he traded his hearing for his "Curse"

*Crush/Shippable?: Yes

YeEt

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

1 , , 3 , 4