! THIS THREAD MAY DOUBLE POST ! THIS IS THE REAL ONE !

DISCLAIMER: this FWRP has received Shaggy’s blessing. We received his blessing after being delivered an “OwO”, a beautiful arrangement of delicately placed Celestial bronze blades. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. To quote @Hiraeth: “shaggy gave us his blessing via an "owo" made out of celestial bronze blades. this stems a significant change in the reboot of CoI: "owo" is now a magical incantation children of Hecate speak when they wish to use 85% of their power. and making an "OwO" out of celestial bronze blades will immediately attract a god's attention.” These facts are totally, 100% true, no lie, much truth. Be sure to support Shaggy during Marvel’s Endgame, the scene where he defeats Thanos is a real tear-jerker.

---

I want to thank the writer of the Percy Jackson books, Rick Riordan. His books helped me get through some rough times when I was younger and when I was just learning I had ADHD myself. I looked up to Percy a lot and could relate to the character. For some reason, when I was a kid, I actually thought I was a demigod?? I had this weird conspiracy theory that my dad wasn’t my actual dad and everything, even though he clearly is. Also, I didn’t read the first book for around a week because the intro scared me to bits and pieces, despite not even being that scary. I hope everyone else who decides to join this has had as happy of an experience as I had with the books. If you haven’t read them, I highly recommend checking them out, though you don’t necessarily need to have read the books to join the FWRP.

---

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, new camper! If you’re seeing this orientation film, you’re probably a demigod, also referred to as a half-blood. What is a demigod? A demigod/half-blood is someone who is half god, half mortal. One of your parents is probably a god or goddess. To the modern man, you’re probably scoffing right now-- a god/goddess is your parent? That’s impossible. Wait, which kind of god?

Allow me to elaborate. At some point, your mortal parent met your godly parent. Your godly parent is one of the Greek gods. They had you. Your godly parent probably left. Maybe your mortal parent remarried, maybe they remained single-- but gods never tend to stay around for long, especially the major ones.

Speaking of the major gods, let’s talk about The Big Three. The Big Three are the most powerful gods in the Olympian pantheon-- Zeus, Lord of the Sky, Poseidon, Lord of the Seas, and Hades, Lord of the Underworld, the Greek afterlife. They were the ones who divided the universe between themselves after overthrowing their father Kronos, or the man who liked to eat his children. The Big Three swore off having children, as their children tend to cause major disasters.

The faculty of Camp Half-Blood is as clement as its weather… most of the time. Chiron, the centaur from legend-- yes, that Chiron, the one who you probably know nothing about!-- is your activities director. The camp director is Dionysus, the god of grape-harvest, wine, madness, ecstasy and theater. He’s the guy who drains the camp’s Diet Coke supply and wears the tawdry Hawaiian shirts. In other news, he’s the wine dude. Because of him, the camp grows plants like strawberries, then sell them to cover the expenses. The service is called Delphi Strawberry Service. I’ve heard the strawberry fields are nice. (Put “Camp” in Other if you’ve read this far.)

You were probably taken to camp by a goat person. These creatures are known as satyrs-- humanoids with the upper body of a man and lower body of a goat, usually ones who look way younger than they actually are due to aging twice as slow. Usually, they conceal their caprine features with shoes, caps, etc. Unfortunately, the Mist’s insurance doesn’t cover HHH (hoof, horns and hindquarter) concealment.

The Mist is a supernatural force controlled by the goddess Hecate and certain demigods, especially her offspring. It contorts things in the eyes of mortals, serving as the thin veil between the godly world and the mortal one. It conceals monsters, gods, Titans and the like, occasionally changing them. For example, a giant sword might become a baseball bat or a big pointy stick. However, unenchanted weapons will not be hidden. Some mortals can see through the Mist.

Oh! Right, I should probably go over monsters. Most monsters seek out demigods to slay them, able to track them via scent. This is why most demigods are taken to Camp Half-Blood-- you guys seriously REEK. Like, old pizza. But apparently monsters like old pizza. When you kill a monster, they typically reform in Tartarus and then bam. They’re back after a while, weeks, months, even years. Sometimes they’re pulverized into fine, gold, sulfuric dust, but that doesn’t happen too often unless you use a Celestial bronze— a type of magical metal used in most weapons from camp— weapon. A few monsters serve Olympus, like the Pegasi and Furies. Occasionally, when a monster dies, it leaves behind some sort of trophy called a Spoil of War.

That should be all you need to know. Probably. Hopefully. If need be, just, y’know, ask your head counselor. What’s a head counselor-- oh, wait. I never explained cabins. Depending on your godly parent, you’re sorted into a cabin with your half-siblings. Each cabin is ran by a head counselor. They have a TON of responsibilities. They decide the cabin’s activities, go to war counsels/head counselor meetings, take their half siblings to meals and are in charge of cabin inspection. Yeah, like I said, they have a ton of responsibilities.

The camp’s oracle occasionally utters prophecies that send some of the demigod campers on perilous quests; some don’t make it back alive, doomed to fail their quest miserably. The oracle lives in a house called the Big House, Camp Half Blood’s main administrative building. Most of the time, these failed quests are due to the heroes’ fatal flaws. See, almost every demigod has what’s called a ‘fatal flaw’, or hamartia, known in Greek epics as their tragic flaw. These physical, mental, or emotional flaws are the downfall of the hero or heroine, ultimately leading to failure or death. For example: Sammy, daughter of Athena, is brave, but stubborn. Sammy’s bravery combined with her stubbornness creates a sense of pride. It’s not just prideful as in not being able to admit her mistakes, it’s pridefulness as in seldom accepting help, not being able to admit when she’s wrong, and believing she can do everything by herself. See why Sammy might fail a quest that requires other people? Great. (Add “Half-” to other if you’ve read this far.)

Now, with the burden of all this knowledge weighing down your shoulders like Atlas, who holds up the sky, go have fun! Be kids! Angsty kids, but kids!

1: I’d prefer virtually no children of the Big Three. A few are alright, but if there’s too many, I can and will put a ban on children of the Big Three.
2: Hate the character, not the person.
3: Don’t take over other people’s plots. This is general RP etiquette.
4: Make! Original! Characters! Don’t copy someone else’s character or a character from canon. Taking inspiration? That’s okay. But copying someone else’s character and just changing the name, wording of the personality, etc.? Not okay at all.

5: Shipping is okay. LGBTQ+ ships and characters are also allowed. If you hate on LGBTQ+ ships/characters and straight ships/characters alike, you will receive a ban from the FWRP after 1-2 warnings depending on the severity of the content.

6: Tying in with the rule above, your character can have a crush on another character without permission from the other RPer. However, don’t FORCE the ship onto the other person. 
7: Don’t be OP, make a Mary/Gary Stu, etc. We prefer to give people free reigns with creativity and also understand demigods tend to have many powers, but there needs to be realistic weaknesses.

8: Only mods can accept forms. You cannot RP a character if their form has not been accepted. Currently, the only mods are @Hiraeth and @Necro.

9: The first character of any god or goddess that is entered is the counselor of their cabin unless otherwise specified by the RPer in the Other section.

10. The mods have all rights to ban you for your etiquette in-RP (breaking the RP’s rules) or out of RP. If your general etiquette and manners are poor, disrespectful, and/or make various people uncomfortable, you will be banned from CoI for a certain amount of time, probably a day or two at a minimum, to forever. If you’re confused on why you were banned, please contact us on a thread or an outside website— but go directly to us first. We’ll tell you why you were banned upon further elaboration.

Notes:

-- Please try to give forms moderate detail. Having a form that lacks detail may be hard for the mods to review, but one with too much detail is even harder.
-- We’re not accepting mods at the moment, but when we need a third mod we will make an announcement.
-- Remember, small flaws are not fatal flaws.
-- This FWRP has been approved by Shaggy.
-- Add to other if you’ve read this far.
-- The Second Titan War and most, if not all of canon, did not happen.
-- Some somewhat known minor gods do have cabins, such as Hecate and Asclepius. However, if a god is nearly unknown and only have around 1-2 children, their children reside in the Hermes cabin. Like in canon, unclaimed demigods also take up the Hermes cabin as their residence.
-- For the moment, only children of Greek gods and goddesses are allowed; we don’t allow children of the Muses, Titans, Fates, etc. While we did last time, we did some thinking and don’t really consider them Greek gods, more like general mythological figures-- especially Titans. However, we also had other reasons. If we change this we’ll make an announcement.
-- Add “Blood” to Other if you’ve read this far.
-- From what we can garner, most demigods have ADHD and dyslexia, and not having it seems to be extremely rare since Frank is the only demigod without either of these conditions in the entire series as far as we know. It’s alright to make a character who doesn’t have ADHD nor dyslexia, but keep in mind that, as mentioned before, it’s probably rare.
-- All Children of Ichor threads must include the abbreviation CoI to show it is a RP thread.
-- Other Riordanverses, ie Magnus Chase/the Norse gods, do not exist in CoI. As of now.
-- We don’t have the Romans. Yet. 

Form Template:

*= optional

Name:
*Nicknames:
*Birthday:

Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:

Powers:
Godly Parent:
*Backstory:
*Weapon:
Physical Strength(s):
Mental Strength(s):
Emotional Strength(s):
Physical Weakness(es):
Mental Weakness(es):
Emotional Weakness(es):
Fatal Flaw(s):
*Trivia:
Other:

My form/Example:

Name: Rebbecca (Benetti)
Birthday: March 3rd, 2003♓

Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Appearance: Rebbecca is built petitely, having a relatively thin frame and standing at 5’4”. She has mid-back length light blond hair that borders on white or platinum blond, which she pulls into a high ponytail with a light blue hairbow. Her eyes are an ice blue color. She usually is seen clad in denim shorts for pants, wearing the standard Camp Half-Blood tee as a top.
Personality: Rebbecca is a ball of sunshine. She’s very cheerful and bubbly, the kind of girl who always has one of those inspirational quotes from those coffee table books up her sleeve. She’s very curious and thirsts for answers. Seeing a blank space where an answer should be is enough to drive her over the edge despite her usual patience. Her naivete is a prominent trait; she doesn’t realize something is up unless something is obviously suspicious. This is mainly due to her optimism, which borders on idealism. She generally has high hopes for those around her. The blonde tends to bottle up her negative emotions, forcing a smile for the sake of others. She sees herself as needing to be the one who cares and nurtures those around her, and that it can never be the other way around. She’s very imaginative, often coming off as strange to occasionally blurting out her random thoughts. Her main motive is to help those around her but also find who she is and where she came from-- she often pushes the latter aside, another inner conflict of hers she tends to bottle up. Because of her extremely loose grasp on her identity and thus not seeing herself as important, she’s very self-sacrificing and is sort of ready to take the bullet for someone she cares about.
Abilities: Due to being a daughter of Apollo, Rebbecca is naturally skilled in archery. She excels in the arts, especially music, doing singing and playing ukulele as hobbies. She also enjoys drawing and has a good handle on human anatomy.

Powers: Rebbecca has vitakinesis, which allows her to heal wounds/cure injuries and diseases-- however, she cannot heal major life-threatening wounds, bring people back from the dead, or cure major diseases ie cancer. She possesses photokinesis, but cannot create light, only manipulate it, and depending on how long she manipulates the aforementioned light it’s physically strenuous. She also possesses a limited form of precognition that gives her the occasional brief glimpse of the future.
Godly Parent: Apollo
Backstory: To be weveawed uwu
Weapon: Rebbecca’s weapon is a bow called Daphne, with the Greek word for “laurel” carved into it. The bow is disguised as her hairbow. When her hairbow is unwrapped, it becomes a collapsible Celestial Bronze bow. How does it become a hairbow again? Simple. The bow collapses and returns to its normal hair ribbon form.
Physical Strength(s): Rebbecca is fast. She’s also good at archery; she has skills a talented archer has.
Mental Strength(s): Rebbecca is book smart, and is an imaginative individual. She also has a good auditory memory.
Emotional Strength(s): Rebbecca is a triple threat: optimistic, cheerful and is good at motivating others. Beware.
Physical Weakness(es): Rebbecca is physically weak in terms of upper body strength. She’s clumsy with blades due to being used to bows and to be frank, she’s short and can’t reach high things.
Mental Weakness(es): Rebbecca has ADHD-PI and dyslexia. She’s also very naive in most cases. Furthermore, she lacks much street smarts.
Emotional Weakness(es): Rebbecca bottles up her negative emotions for the sake of others and lacks a sense of identity/self-worth; she doesn’t see herself as having a purpose and thus doesn’t really know who she is. She’s too curious for her own good when intrigued, often landing in dangerous situations because of this.
Fatal Flaw(s): Extreme optimism- Rebbecca’s extreme optimism can cross into idealism. When this happens, she’s very slow to notice the flaws in a plan or suspicious person, increasing her naivete and leaving her more easily fooled.
*Trivia:
- Her favorite beverage is hot cocoa.
- Her favorite food is apple pie.
- Her favorite flowers are marigolds and sunflowers.
- Her favorite plant in general is a venus flytrap.
- Her favorite icecream flavor is strawberry.
- Her favorite season is spring.
- Her favorite colors are pink and blue.
- Her favorite animal is a rabbit.
Other: Read the thread.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

bookmark

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

i can finally say i believe.

jan. 2016—march 2019

star count: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

who has the time to hesitate?

bookmark

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

oops

Well, then I'll ask my question on here and pretend that I never posted on the other thread.

Do I have to repost my form on here?

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

also incoming

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

@grendel: yep

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Name: Ryan Chan

*Nicknames: None yet.
*Birthday: December 22, 2003
*Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Ryan is half Chinese and Greek, but she's more on the Chinese side. She has a light complexion and slightly high cheekbones. She has long, dark-black hair that falls to just on her shoulders and dull dark brown eyes. She also has a slightly sharp face. Ryan has skinny, lean body with not much muscle. She is kind of tall, at 5"7. Ryan dresses in a casual manner, so you can see her in blue hoodies (Underneath her hoodie is a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt), black jeans, and white high-tops nearly everyday.

Personality: Ryan is quiet around people who don't know him much, but very loud to people he's familiar with. He get flustered easily and likes joking around. He's smart, of course, like all Athena kids. He can quickly come up with ideas, but sometimes they may not be the best. Ryan is serious and mature when the situation is like that, but he's usually a very chill person. He likes teasing people, but he might accidentally hurt them without him knowing. Ryan can have trouble making friends and judges people by the way they behave. He can be a bit rebellious and mean, but he means well. He has a lot of patience, surprisingly, and doesn't have a short temper. He notices small details and responds fast. He acts aloof when he's angered or just feeling sad. Ryan can be a little bit blunt sometimes without knowing.

Abilities: Ryan is very intelligent and stronger than humans. Because of their mother, Ryan is a good strategist and an excellent warrior. Ryan also has telumkinesis and audiokinesis due to being a child of Athena

Godly Parent: Athena
*Backstory: blank owo
*Weapon: Ryan's weapon is a sword made of celestial bronze.
Physical Strength(s): Ryan is agile and fast.
Mental Strength(s): Ryan is smart.
Emotional Strength(s): Ryan has patience.
Physical Weakness(es): Ryan is not strong and doesn't have a lot of muscle in him.
Mental Weakness(es): Ryan becomes aloof when he's upset.

Fatal Flaw(s): Ryan can be stubborn and not willing to cooporate--even if it might affect himself in a bad way.
*Trivia: They like the numbers 23, 18, and 17.
Other: Camp Half-Blood

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Name: Eura Haviland

*Nicknames: Eur

*Birthday: May 24th

*Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Has an average height of five feet nine, and strong but skinny. He wears Black shorts and the orange camp half blood shirt, and long socks that go up to his knees and black Nike shoes. Is Half German, and half English. Has blue eyes and blond hair that sticks up and is impossible to comb.

Personality: Doesn't talk much, and only trusts people extremely close to him. Is the one to hold a grudge, but can take a joke and doesn't take things personally. A pet peeve of his is being bossed around. Gives the orders in a fight and makes sure others stick to them. Has a photographic memory, but isn’t very “book smart.” Is much better at fighting, and is a formidable opponent on the battlefield.

Abilities: Can share her strength with others. (Fyi it was not just Bellona who could do this according to the Iliad.)

Godly Parent: Athena

*Weapon: Two longswords made of celestial bronze, named Phobos and Deimos.

Physical Strengths: Is fast and quick, is better at fighting many weak enemies rather than one strong one. 

Mental Strengths: Thinks of creative ways to overcome others whether in a critical moment on say, the battlefield or a non-critical moment in say, a card game. Is resourceful, and uses who he has to win, as long as he has swords with him.

Emotional Strengths: Thinks of other people before himself, and understands others strengths and weaknesses.

Physical Weaknesses: Can only fight with swords, anything else he can’t work with.

Mental Weaknesses: Is so transfixed on the plan, has a hard time straying away from it.

Fatal Flaws: Is too hard on himself, and when things don’t go perfectly, then he blames himself for it.

Other: Camp Half Blood

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

just wondering if autism is okay to use instead of dyslexia or ADHD for characters

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

we're not going to review forms for a little bit, so, bump!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Name: Tensei Keshin
*Nicknames: None for now, feel free to make one (or however many) for him.
*Birthday: October 28, 2006
*Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Tensei has stormy gray eyes and dark black hair (unlike the other children of Athena, who usually have blonde hair and gray eyes). He dyed some parts of his hair blond (though it looks somewhat sloppy), such as the tips; it appears that he tried dying all of hair blonde but messed up. His hair is unruly and curls in some parts, while not in other. He keeps his hair short; the longest lengths go only to the middle of his neck. He has long bangs that tend to fall in front of his eyes. As such, he wraps a piece of cloth around his forehead, though it is only barely visible. This keeps most of his hair from getting into his eyes at the wrong time. He is skinny and somewhat short even for his age (about 1.63 meters), as well as looking younger than his looks.

Personality: He does not like showing how he really is to other people, so he tries to brave out anything. He is fairly adventurous and is not afraid of taking risks, but not to the extent that he risks too much for something not worth risking for. He is organized in what matters, but the rest…is a mess.

He has been different all his life, however, he tries to deny this; therefore, he hides his true self from others and tries to be like them (such as changing the color of his hair so he would look like other children of Athena).

Tensei hates being underestimated. He also doesn’t like doing anything for no purpose, and he doesn’t like having to explain something to someone two times, or having to demonstrate something two times. In this way, he is very impatient—however, he is capable of getting over this.

He can lie sometimes, but he is horrible at lying and one can see through his lies right away.

Tensei is mostly restless and likes action, but that does not mean he does not think before doing. He doesn’t like sitting around waiting for nothing, rather, wanting to roam around. This also does not mean he dives headfirst into danger; he just prefers to scope out any environment first. He trusts his reflexes and first instincts, so he seems jumpy most of the time, though also most of the time, his reflexes/instincts will be correct.

When setting his mind on doing something, Tensei will get it done no matter what. He is very persistent, though not to the point of stubbornness, and very resilient.

Abilities: ADHD—His supernatural senses and alertness keep him on edge, but ready for change.

Dyslexia—He is able to read Ancient Greek naturally, as his brain is hardwired for reading it, however, he was also able to learn Chinese, Japanese, and English, and be able to use all the above languages fluently.

Genius Intellect—Being Athena’s son, Tensei has very high intelligence. He is very analytical and is able to evaluate a situation faster than others would be able to.

Fighting Skills—Tensei is able to learn skills very fast, as well as being able to apply them in situations where necessary.

Superhuman Strength/Agility/Endurance/Durability—As with other demigods, his natural ability is greater than mortal children.

Healing—Tensei has some extent of this on himself and others, as his own wounds close up very fast, and if necessary, he can heal some minor wounds of others for the time being.

Strategy/Battle Skill—Because Athena, his mother, is the goddess of wisdom and war, he is capable of becoming a skilled warrior in battle. He is an adept strategist and thinker, just like his mother. He is able to formulate effective pre- and mid-battle strategies. He is also a very capable hand-to-hand combatant, and able to adjust to using many types of weapons without much preference.

Arts & Crafts—Naturally, with Athena being his mother, Tensei shows talent in the arts and crafts, though he doesn’t consider this as much of an advantage to him.

Telumkinesis—He has great control over weapons, such as summoning them, or knowing how to use them immediately. He can disarm others of their weapons, or using anything as a weapon. He can adapt to many types of weapons, meaning he can use any without having much of a preference with it even while being proficient.

Audiokinesis—He has an affinity for arts and music, as he is able to memorize shapes and sounds very easily without even trying. With this, he can recall what others tell him very easily.

Persuasion—Tensei has some leadership skill, such as being able to win the minds of his acquaintances. He can also use this skill against opponents if necessary, such as if he does not have a weapon or any other way of dealing with the situation at hand. He can be very manipulative and eloquent if need be.

It can be noted that Tensei shares these abilities with other children of Athena, his half-brothers and half-sisters:

They all have enhanced strength and swiftness.
They are able to adapt to using various types of weapons quicker than normal.
They never forget what they heard.
They have immense expertise in war strategy.
They have great control over any weapon.
They are highly skilled in armed and hand-to-hand combat.
They possess high intelligence and wisdom.
They know how to weave instinctively.
However, due to Tensei being young, many of these skills are still undeveloped and have yet to show. He particularly shows skill in archery and close combat with longer-range weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Surprisingly, though, he needs a lot of work with short range weapons such as daggers, knives, et cetera.

Godly Parent: Athena
*Backstory: To be developed/revealed

*Weapon: As mentioned above, he is capable of using any weapon (or anything as a weapon). However, he tends to use a staff most often. He wraps the staff in cloth with a specific style to prevent it from breaking midbattle.

Physical Strength(s): He is ambidextrous, so he can adjust quickly between both hands.
Mental Strength(s): Tensei is able to learn incredibly quickly. He also tends to be underestimated, which is both a good and bad thing; in battle, it is his advantage, however, with others, he needs to work more and for a longer time to gain recognition.

He is incredibly intelligent.

He likes to read and write a lot, meaning he is creative and original. His knowledge and references to literature and such may prove to be useful. He is willing to take risks if need be, and he has good instincts and reflexes.
Emotional Strength(s): He is generally optimistic (though realistic) and tries not to think about “What ifs”. He will do anything to achieve his goal.

Physical Weakness(es): He is somewhat short and scrawny to an extent, meaning he isn’t as strong as he probably should be.
Mental Weakness(es): Tensei has extreme arachnophobia, though he tries not to show it. However, he will essentially freak out internally at anything resembling a spider, in which case he will tend to not answer to whomever speaks to him, or just not react in general to anything, standing there with his eyes open for a certain amount of time depending on the situation.

He also does not like revealing his weaknesses to others, and makes very bad excuses to try to explain them. If someone knows his weaknesses, he becomes…paranoid that they will use it against him.

Call him disorganized, because he is, as much as he doesn’t want to admit it. He tends to stuff everything into one big pile without any order, and he doesn’t like sorting anything out. He also doesn’t plan things out well, such as schedules and time. But in his own way, he gets things into the way they are supposed to be.

He can be a bit too daring and brash at times. He also refuses to admit that he is different from others. He can lie and can seem like a show-off. He can also become impatient.

Fatal Flaw(s): He hates being different, yet wants to be different. He stands out to prove himself.
*Trivia:

-Tensei hates being interrupted, and will likely let the other (who interrupted him) know it. Most of the time, he’s talking about something important when someone interrupts him.

-I’ll ask Cleaver if she’s still entering Krystine Marbles, and if so, the shipping status.
Other: Camp Half Blood

I will make changes as needed from mentioned before; I just wanted to get the form in so I could join this again. :)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

@CoI Staff

If it's alright, could my demigods be of Eros, Thantos, and Hemera, (I know she's a primeval goddess, but I believe she is still a Greek Goddess) thank you.

Also, if and only if you ever decide to allow Muse children, (Please note I'm not requesting) could you please claim a child of Clio, thank you.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

@Ocean: I think as long as it isn’t romanticized or stereotyped, it should be okay. But please do your best to do research on autism and its symptoms before making the autistic character, especially if you yourself don’t have autism.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

@Necro, Thanks for the info!

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

bookmark

is it possible for me to save a daughter of poseidon

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Bookmark/ Quick question- are we allowed to make multiple characters?

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Might double post?????

Name: Rufina Claire Borja Babaota 

Nickname: Ruth, Ru-ru (mostly family), Fina, Fin, Finny

Birthday: June 7, 2004

Sexuality: demisexual panromantic

Appearance: Thin, wavy black hair with gold highlights, She usually puts it into a braid, bun, or just pulls it back into a very messy ponytail. Pale olive skin, a little over 5'3, Light brown eyes. Relatively chubby cheeks, thin copper-rimmed glasses, and dimples. She normally wears gym shorts and a CHB t-shirt.

Personality: She is a very warm person, but she is also easily scared. Not by monsters but people. She is insecure and second guesses herself too much. So she is typically quiet with people isn't that close to, though she'll try to comfort anyone who needs it. Sometimes she wishes she was a child of Apollo or Hypnos, because the powers that their children get can help people in ways she wishes she could. That's what she tells herself. She doesn't care about safety as much as she should, she'd rather five into the Sea of Monsters than confront someone (in most cases). She loves physical affection, craves it somewhat. Same thing goes for music. To her they are just really, really calming and understanding and warm and sunny and nice. 

Abilities: She is really fast and quiet, great at sneaking around. Hermes is the God of travelers,  and as a result, she can pick up new things like cultures and customs very easily and if you give her an hour, she can work her way into many groups of she wants to. She lies a lot and is actually good at it, another gift from Hermes.

Physical strengths: Agile, fast and very flexible. 

Mental strengths: She is very adaptable and works best when she multitasks.

Emotional Strengths: She is pretty good with hiding her emotions when she wants to.

Physical Weakness: the most she can do with a weapon is accidentally knock herself out of smack someone on the head like it's a softball.

Mental Weakness: Has ADHD like most demigods, but no dyslexia. She  tends to think too much and forget that she had been talking.

Fatal flaws: She isn't confident, she doesn't believe in herself. She spends so much time arguing with herself and praising others that she doesn't advance much unless absolutely necessary.

Trivia:

-like Kayla, she is the daughter of two males because gods can do things.

-She is Refaluwasch and Filipino

Other: CAMP HALF BLOOD

• Posted at:

+|+ Compass +|+

Slytherin

Panromantic

Name: Krystine Marbles

*Nicknames:

*Birthday: August 18

*Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual

Appearance: She has auburn colored hair, which is always in a wild mess. It sticks out in many directions and is slightly curly or wavy. She constantly has to brush it out of her face. She has fair skin and unnaturally bright green eyes. She refuses to wear any kind of clothing other than what she thinks will make her look awesome, which are typically camouflage tank tops and short black shorts. She also puts looks over practicality. She has a facial expression that always suggests that she knows more than what she's letting on.

Personality: She is extremely vibrant, personality wise. She can also be very emotional. She's extremely smart and manipulative and can be very ambitious. When she's upset, she tends to lash out at others and most attempts to express how she really feels often end in failure. Her coping technique for grief is to either pretend they never died or to pretend she never even cared about that person in the first place. She's also a great strategist and can be very stubborn sometimes.

Abilities: She knows quite a few probably illegal things thanks to her dad.

Powers: It’s impossible to tell whether she’s lying or not unless she wants you to, she can occasionally cause disasters to befall people, she can cause people to make stupid mistakes, and she can make people delusional

Godly Parent: Ate

*Backstory:

*Weapon: usually anything she can get her hands on plus glitter bombs and poison darts.

Physical Strength(s): what strengths

Mental Strength(s): She’s very intelligent and strategic

Emotional Strength(s): She has healthy ways to vent her feelings

Physical Weakness(es): She has very little stamina, has almost no muscle whatsoever and couldn’t go without all 3 meals a day.

Mental Weakness(es): She absolutely despises making mistakes

Emotional Weakness(es): when she gets tricked or pranked or humiliated she tends to get really mad, like, unreasonably mad.

Fatal Flaw(s): Her fatal flaws are spite, hubris, and jealousy. She believes that she's better than everyone else, she never forgets an insult, and because of this, she gets jealous whenever someone else gets something she believes she deserves. Sometimes her ambition can go too far.

*Trivia:

Other: Camp Half blood

Name: Zack Marbles

*Nicknames:

*Birthday: August 18

*Sexuality: questioning

Appearance: Zack's hair was originally brown, but he dyed it black with a yellow streak sometime before he came to camp half blood. He likes to wear black and he has a facial expression that constantly suggests that he's about to go to a funeral. He has brown eyes and fair skin. He looks pretty strong and fit. He gets sick easily though.

Personality: Most of the time, he's pretty serious, though he can be a bit joking and playful when motivated. Whenever he gets lost in thought (which is pretty often) he looks really sad. He can be pretty jumpy at times and is pretty easy to scare. He is good at taking orders (especially from Krystine) and he doesn't believe that his strategies are ever any good.

Abilities: He can play the flute?

Powers: He can cause things to be ruined

Godly Parent: Ate

*Backstory:

*Weapon: sword and shield

Physical Strength(s): he’s physically strong

Mental Strength(s): he’s good at taking orders

Emotional Strength(s): he doesn’t get upset too easily

Physical Weakness(es): he gets sick easily

Mental Weakness(es): he always doubts his own decisions

Emotional Weakness(es): he gets really sad when he’s alone

Fatal Flaw(s): His hesitancy to think for himself, he lets everyone make decisions for him

*Trivia:

Other: camp half blood

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Name: Rufina Claire Borja Babaota 

Nickname: Ruth, Ru-ru (mostly family), Fina, Fin, Finny

Birthday: June 7

Sexuality: demisexual panromantic

Appearance: Thin, wavy black hair with gold highlights, She usually puts it into a braid, bun, or just pulls it back into a very messy ponytail. Pale olive skin, a little over 5'3, Light brown eyes. Relatively chubby cheeks, thin copper-rimmed glasses, and dimples. She normally wears gym shorts and a CHB t-shirt.

Personality: She is a very warm person, but she is also easily scared. Not by monsters but people. She is insecure and second guesses herself too much. So she is typically quiet with people isn't that close to, though she'll try to comfort anyone who needs it. Sometimes she wishes she was a child of Apollo or Hypnos, because the powers that their children get can help people in ways she wishes she could. That's what she tells herself. She doesn't care about safety as much as she should, she'd rather five into the Sea of Monsters than confront someone (in most cases). She loves physical affection, craves it somewhat. Same thing goes for music. To her they are just really, really calming and understanding and warm and sunny and nice. 

Abilities: She is really fast and quiet, great at sneaking around. Hermes is the God of travelers,  and as a result, she can pick up new things like cultures and customs very easily and if you give her an hour, she can work her way into many groups of she wants to. She lies a lot and is actually good at it, another gift from Hermes.

Physical strengths: Agile, fast and very flexible. 

Mental strengths: She is very adaptable and works best when she multitasks.

Emotional Strengths: She is pretty good with hiding her emotions when she wants to.

Physical Weakness: the most she can do with a weapon is accidentally knock herself out of smack someone on the head like it's a softball.

Mental Weakness: Has ADHD like most demigods, but no dyslexia. She  tends to think too much and forget that she had been talking.

Fatal flaws: She isn't confident, she doesn't believe in herself. She spends so much time arguing with herself and praising others that she doesn't advance much unless absolutely necessary.

Trivia:

-like Kayla, she is the daughter of two males because gods can do things.

-She is Refaluwasch and Filipino

Other: CAMP HALF BLOOD

• Posted at:

+|+ Compass +|+

Slytherin

Panromantic

Sent in one of my forms last night... Just hoping it’ll actually go through!

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Going to send my forumsona in soon

also I’m not an expert in PJO so please let me know if any Abilities need changing!

Name: Julius Hadrian 

Nicknames: None

Birthday: May 3rd, 2003

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Julius is about 5 foot 5 inches, and he is lean without being skinny. He’s half Greek and half Italian. He has unkempt jet black hair that he keeps short, grey eyes, and fair skin; his face is covered in freckles. Julius has what seems to be a fair-sized bite shaped scar on his left arm, and slightly large hands. He’s usually wearing a deep red hoodie or T shirt (depending on the weather), black jeans, and dark red ankle height boots; he has a brown leather belt with a metal holder for his dagger.

Personality: Julius is great at convincing people- but he tends to be a sore winner. He is quite brave, but he tends to be more of a “leap before you look” kind of person. He tends to be sarcastic. He is tough, and is a strong leader, but he sometimes lets his arrogance get the better of him. He’s also very intelligent and a quick thinker, but he tends to distrust people. He is a thrill seeker.

Abilities: Julius is quite skilled with his own dagger, and is also a very skilled liar; and is street wise.

Powers: He is able to run. Fast.

Godly Parent: Hermes

Backstory: TBD

Weapon: Julius owns a small dagger made of Celestial Bronze.

Physical Strengths: Fast and physically flexible.

Mental strengths: Intelligent, ADHD (going to put this as both weakness and strength)

Emotional Strengths: Julius is very emotionally resilient.

Physical Weaknesses: Julius also has little to no endurance.

Mental Weaknesses: ADHD, can be deceptive

Emotional Weaknesses: Julius tends to get anxious easily.

Fatal Flaw: Julius’s distrust of people can and will get him in trouble.

Trivia!:

Julius’s least favourite animals are rats.

Julius’s least favourite rainy day activity is board games.

Julius’s favourite weather is hot, dry, and sunny.

Other: Camp Half-Blood

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Name: Vesper [Sellitto]
*Nicknames: Lol like none
*Birthday: June 17
*Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: Vesper has dark blond, messy hair. He is pretty short for his age. He has tanned skin and dark brown eyes. The skin on the soles of his feet is very tough, but scratched up. He often goes barefoot, since he doesn't really have any shoes to wear. He often wears threadbare, thin, ill-fitting, sometimes hole-y clothes. He doesn't always appear to be very clean. 
Personality: Vesper is somewhat hot-tempered and very sarcastic. He's pretty smart, despite not being able to read or write. He's very cynical. He's kinda cowardly sometimes, but has a loud mouth. Vesper is pretty blunt when he wants to be (which is most of the time) and often makes fun of others, and has almost no sympathy for anyone else. He also has little to no respect for authorities and will probably mouth off a lot to people in charge, but almost never thinks that he should be a leader and will probably back down a bit if you mention this concept to him. He talks a lot and is pessimistic. He's also funny sometimes (usually in a mean way), but often annoying. He can be selfish or greedy. 
Abilities: Vesper is an experienced liar/actor. He also looks for people's weaknesses sometimes; sore points with them that he can use to push their buttons. He's pretty experienced at annoying people.

Powers: Vesper has lock intuition and a bit of lock manipulation, though he can also pick locks without either of those powers. He has enhanced thievery skills as well. As [most] demigods do, he also has enhanced thievery. 

Godly Parent: Hermes
*Backstory: uhh idk if it would be let through
*Weapon: Vesper prefers not to use a set weapon, and will use any available weapon. He does work better with light, quick blades, such as knives and daggers. 
Physical Strength(s): Vesper is decently quick and has some enhanced durability
Mental Strength(s): Street smart, quick-thinking
Emotional Strength(s): Somewhat apathetic ig?? Main goal is to survive
Physical Weakness(es): Not very strong, small 
Mental Weakness(es): Vesper has ADHD and dyslexia. He also has a large lack of education. As such, Vesper has a ton of difficulty reading and is not very book smart. Vesper is also pretty greedy and negative, and fairly disrespectful. 
Fatal Flaw(s): Selfishness — Vesper is primarily used to taking care of himself, and only himself. He cannot be counted on to do a task unless it benefits him
*Trivia:

• Vesper doesn't know his last name

• Vesper largely believed he was an orphan 

Other: Camp Half-Blood

Name: Lilith Wang
Nicknames: I mean you can call her Lily I guess?? It's not a name she really invites people to call her though
*Birthday:
*Sexuality: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Appearance: Lilith has very pale skin, similar to half of her mother's skin. She has brown eyes. She also has black hair, but a quarter of it is white. She probably usually wears comfy clothes (sweatshirts, sweatpants, etc.). Lilith has a slightly unreal quality to her appearance—she seems a little faded. Her dad is Chinese. 
Personality: Lilith tends to remain on the quiet side, and typically thinks negatively. She is used to being ignored, and is surprised when her existence is acknowledged. She's not very ambitious, usually settling for whatever comes her way. She dislikes her mother. She attempts to be apathetic, but is pretty bad at it. She doesn't really speak and keeps most of her thoughts on the inside. She doesn't like to sleep.

Abilities: Lilith can cook a little and do some housekeeping. She can draw a bit, and play a bit of saxophone, though she's no child of Apollo.
Powers: Like her mother, Lilith can sense things that make you feel guilty and shapeshift into them. When she does, it causes intense feelings of negativity in the victim, and eventually may drive some to insanity. Typically, she shapeshifts into people, as they are much easier, but occasionally she may be able to manage a different living creature, or some weird monster that's a combination of multiple. However, every time she does this, it becomes harder for her to return back to her normal form, and she ends up becoming more ghostlike and less sane. She can also understand and talk to ghosts, but cannot control them. She may have some minor nightmare sensing powers
Godly Parent: Melinoe; goddess of ghosts
*Backstory: Tragic
*Weapon: As Lilith isn't very physically talented, she prefers not to use a weapon. However, she does carry with her a small Celestial bronze knife, despite not being very skilled with it
Physical Strength(s): She has a tolerance for pain.
Mental Strength(s): Able to function despite negative feelings, very independent, extremely observant + good at finding your weaknesses
Emotional Strength(s): able to keep a secret
Physical Weakness(es): Not very flexible, not very strong, hand-eye coordination and reflexes are less than great
Mental Weakness(es): Easily distracted/spaces out in her mind, negative, doesn't want to ask for help even when she needs it, low self-esteem. Forces herself to push others away despite a craving for friends and the like, rarely shares her thoughts. Also, frequently functions on a lack of sleep
Fatal Flaw(s): Silence—Lilith will likely not stand up for anything she believes in. She will probably not defend anyone [including herself] verbally, and she most likely won't tell anyone of dangers she knows of.
Trivia:
• "Lilith" means "night monster"
• Insomniac
• Lilith is probably commonly mistaken for a child of Hades or Hecate, since Melinoe was often confused with Hecate, and Hades is associated with ghosts

• Unlike most demigods, Lilith is not dyslexic. However, she does have ADHD. 
Other: Camp Half-Blood. I may actually end up pulling her again because although I'm more satisfied with this version of her, she seems more suited for a fanfic than an RP

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

Form critiques should be coming through soon!

@Legacy 

Hemera is a Greek goddess, but Necro and I discussed it, and we believe she's on a different level than the other Greek gods who have children. Therefore, we aren't allowing any demigod children of Hemera, since she seems to be more powerful. The mods aren't sure if Thanatos would have children, since Thanatos mainly seems to only make an appearance when someone is dying, in which case it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to start a relationship with someone. We think Eros should be fine, however.

@Zodiak

Yes; saved!

@Prism/Kaleidoscope 

Yes; for now, there isn't a set character limit, but if need be, we may add one in the future.

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~ 

Christian

est. jan 2016

Who are we to wonder where we're going?  

Who am I to tell me who I am?

Let's take it back, and take in every moment

Who am I, to tell me who I am?

@Hireath

Okay!I'll find another one of the Underworld Gods and another air god... are Macaria (Daughter of Persephone and Hades, Goddess of blessed death) and Ersa (Goddess of the morning dew, daugher of Zeus and Selene) okay?

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

(I don't need to add this (But I'm an overexplainer), and I don't want you to use this at all, but my random headcanon about Thantos is that, a. he has kids the same way Athena does, and b. He falls in love for people with chronic, often fatal conditions.)

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

-- MAY DOUBLE POST --

@Vamporizer:

1. Neither Hiraeth nor I have read the Iliad, so we can't necessarily verify what you're saying about Bellona. For all we know you could be being dishonest. Please change his abilities. The Iliad is also an epic, and as far as we know it isn't involved in PJO.

2. "Uses who he has to win" this isn't really a mental strength? If you're implying he's charming, then that'd be a mental strength, but if he kinda just orders people around in a fight and isn't very book smart, that's not necessarily charming. Using who he has to to win is manipulative, which isn't a strength. Him being able to understand other strengths and weaknesses also implies he can analyze others, which goes hand in hand with being manipulative under the right circumstances.

3. The above mental strength I just quoted implies he is somewhat manipulative. If he is like that and will use whoever he has to to win, why does he think of others before himself?

4. If he's formidable on the battlefield, why is he unable to work with anything but swords? Wouldn't he probably at least know how to use a wide variety of weapons?

5. German is an ethnicity, not really a race. This isn't something you need to change, but I'm not sure if being "half German and half English" exists. Most of the time being either of those isn't pointed out, especially because Germans are usually white.

@Ocean: Looks good; accepted!

@Galaxian: Accepted!

@Cleaver: Accepted!

@Compass: Accepted!

@Hiraeth: Accepted!

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

ALSO accepted @Nightwolf

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

@Legacy Yeah, I think that should be fine!

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

VERY WIP

Please tell me if I'm doing anything racist or sexist. She's based off a person I knew once, who is biracial-Latina, and I don't want to do any stereotypes (especially the spicy Latina one, please tell me if I do anything wrong).

Name: Maria  (Mar-eye-ah) Alexis Alexander-Ramirez
*Nicknames: Maar (Her initials), WIP
*Birthday: 30th of July, 2003
Age: 16 (There's an easter egg in this, I hope you can figure it out)

Gender: Genderfluid, she normally prefers she/her, but has some very nonbinary months. 
*Sexuality: Pansexual (PANANA)
Appearance:WIP
Personality: Maria's a passionate girl, always trying to do everything possible within her abilities or actions. She isn't the type to silently wait and see how things work out. WIP
Abilities: Strength with the bow and arrow, WIP

Powers: Some slight amorkinesis (She specifically has the ability to sense whether someone is in love, along with a slight control over desire and satisfaction), weak shapeshifting (Only colors of eyes, but only natural colors, she prefers violet-blue), limited French (Due to it being the language of love), and a natural talent at archery. The strangest power, which may or may not be natural, is that she's really good at taking care of roses.
Godly Parent: Eros
*Backstory: WIP
*Weapon: Ardor (I know she's a Greek demigod and this is Latin, but my computer doesn't want to translate right now), a lovely Celestial Bronze bow, with interlocking markings painted red on the sides and front.
Physical Strength(s): She's quite muscular, due to being a constantly practicing archer, WIP
Mental Strength(s): WIP
Emotional Strength(s): WIP
Physical Weakness(es): WIP
Mental Weakness(es): WIP
Emotional Weakness(es): A bit, er, passionate, she can get a bit heavy-handed during a debate or something else she is excited about. She's somewhat brutal at times, especially if it deals with crushes and what not. WIP
Fatal Flaw(s): Maria's cruel at times, even though it is most often due to kind intentions. WIP
*Trivia: She is left handed, along with having a pet turtledove named Jackie. She's close friends with a Nemesis kid (I might do them later, blerp) WIP
Other: Camp Half-Blood

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

beep

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Can I save a spot?

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Just reposting this character

Name: Moniqua Moreau

*Nicknames: Nicky

*Birthday: 9/10/01

*Sexuality: Asexual Homoromantic

Appearance: Moniqua is tall and robust, with warm umber skin. She has a few pimples on her cheeks and shoulders, and is fairly muscular. Her hair is medium-length and goes to her mid-back, and is in decorated dreadlocks. She usually keeps it out of her face using a green handkerchief stored in her pocket, but typically just has it down. Her eyes and hair are black. She has a strong jaw and cheekbones, and dimples form when she smiles. She is a large person and has big hands and feet, as well as being very curvaceous.

Personality: Moniqua is stoic and motherly, as well as being a firm believer in the rules. She values good communication, and is not afraid to tell others how she feels. However, she expects them to in turn say what they think. She is very stubborn and protective, and has a strong moral compass. Moniqua cannot admit when she’s wrong, and hates to apologize. She tends to forgo manners and small-talk, and will just ignore you if you try to speak to her about such things. Moniqua loves children and has a soft spot for them, and calls everyone younger than her by “kid”. Moniqua is very expressional, but not emotional. She is not afraid to dole out punishment, and refuses to give special treatment. She is very bad at lying and as such tends to speak the truth. She is not very easily intimidated, and is comfortable with her place in the universe, along with her capabilities and limits. Her world-view is hard to shake, but if shifted, she crumples. She tends to be self-sacrificial and occasionally struggles with the belief that she should’ve died with her mother. She has a tendency to underestimate people, although she hates it if done to herself, and is very pragmatic. She hates to see others hurt or injured, and will wait on you hand-and-foot if you are in pain. Moniqua likes people and wants to know what they dream about, and is definitely an extrovert, although her people-skills are a bit lacking.

Abilities: Enter other’s dreams while they are asleep and communicate. Her range is limitless, and she can enter anyone’s dream. Moniqua has spent the last four years of her life training to be able to choose whose dreams she enters, even whether or not she does. Moniqua can bring others into her dream or someone else’s. She cannot cause others to fall asleep, but she can do it to herself and sleeping near her makes it easier for one to do so. Moniqua cannot alter other people’s dreams, except to the extent that they can communicate fluidly with each other without interruption. When she is in another’s dream, they cannot be awoken unless they consciously make the choice to do so. When dreamwalking, Moniqua cannot be woken up by an external force. She occasionally has mildly prophetic dreams, but they tend to be vague and unimportant. However, she is prophetically receptive.

Godly Parent: Morpheus

*Backstory: Her mother, Shauntelle, had been visiting relatives in New York when Morpheus, visiting the dreams of someone of great import nearby, happened upon her. Shauntelle had a tendency to have vivid, elaborate nightmares, and used those for inspiration to write stories. Morpheus found himself fascinated by said night-terrors, and eventually romanced the woman. However, as all gods do, he grew bored and left her, pregnant. Shauntelle didn’t have any idea that her unborn child was a demigoddess, and raised her in New Orleans unaware. The pair often visited their relatives in New York (the rest didn’t approve of her having a child before marriage) and it was while they were there that she was attacked by a monster, and was subsequently rescued by some Camp Half-Blood students. Sadly, her mother had died and Moniqua was badly injured. The rest of the world still believes she died in a “car accident”. She recovered at the camp (although Moniqua is hard-of-hearing) and was raised there, living in the Hermes Cabin until she became the Counselor of the new Morpheus Cabin.

*Weapon: Xiphos & Hoplon combo

Physical Strength(s): She is strong and large, although it isn’t enhances in a demigodly manner — she was simply born that way and enjoys working out.

Mental Strength(s): Good at figuring out how others work (psychology?), as well as communication and memorization. Knows about the Greek myths (age)

Emotional Strength(s): Determined, motherly, pragmatic, stoic

Physical Weakness(es): Moniqua is hard-of-hearing and relies heavily on lip-reading to understand people, although she can hear noises. She also makes for a large target.

Mental Weakness(es): Not the smartest, not very knowledgeable regarding intellectual pursuits and mortal-world matters

Fatal Flaw(s): By fatal, I assume you mean the flaw which will most likely kill them (if any were to), not necessarily their most severe or noticeable. In this case, I’d probably pick her self-sacrificial nature combined with her protective attitude

*Trivia: Right-handed, she can wiggle her ears. Enjoys apples. When she was little she was convinced she was going to grow up to be a superhero because her name was alliterative, called herself the Moniquamazing Girl

Other: Half Blood

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

I'll submit my OCs as soon as I can. I've got quite a few things going on so it might take a while though.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

@Moonflight: i love her. she’ll be accepted, but you missed one thing in other

@hawk: take your time bro

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

beep

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

beep

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

bump

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

[insert baby shark song here for the purposes of bumping this thread]

• Posted at:

~ h i r a e t h ~

Christian

jan. 2016—march 2019

I’ll bet there’s a Camp Half-Blood in other, isn’t there

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

Each of us bear our own cross

Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ | She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Now @ moonflying31   :D

bump

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

1 ,