Prologue:

It was a windy night, so when a door slowly creaked open, those who were still awake paid little heed to to it, not did they pay attention to the footsteps that soon followed. Except for one.

Indigo looked up from the book she was studying, shivering at the sound. She stood up, picking up the candle she had been reading by in the process. Frightened but curious, she opened the door to her room, taking one last glance back at her sleeping roommates before taking a step out into the long, midnight black hallway.

Closing the door, Indigo began to realize just how little light her candle gave off. It just barely illuminated the cobblestone walls beside her and a bit of the floor below. She took a slow step forward, causing the flame to shake almost as much as she was, but she took a deep breath and continued on, this time calmer and a bit more confident.

Without warning, she heard the old yet polished wood floor squeak below her as she stepped upon a loose floorboard. She gasped and bit her lip, trying not to shriek once she had dropped her source of light on her bare foot, and the metallic candle stand rung out clearly when it bounced off her foot and into the floor. The wind seemed to howl louder as everything fell silent. Even the footsteps melted away into the erie pause, and Indigo felt a sudden rush of adrenaline.

Go back! Indigo's mind screamed. Back! Hurry! She wasn't quite so sure why her thoughts had a sense of urgency about them, but she hurriedly picked up her thankfully still lit candle from the floor and turner around. But instead of her hand brushing the handle to her door, the bumped into something that made her stumble back a couple of steps and drop her candle, which flickered out immediately.

A single scream was lost to the hungry wind.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

This is totally and utterly Amaze!

I love it, the suspense and cliffhanger. Ahhhh

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

*fangirl squeals* Such suspense!!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Chapter One:

}{Fallon}{

Fallon stood at the last bus stop in the city-- or should I say the first bus stop outside the city-- holding several bags full of clothes and other precious belongings. She wasn't the only one standing next to the rusting, once green bench, but she wasn't about to start a conversation with anyone either. So she just stayed where she was and watched the cars race by, occasionally getting hit by the dust or small rocks the tires threw. Finally, someone tapped her shoulder, and her almond-shaped eyes turned to look at them.

“Hello!” a shorter girl with hazel looking she's greeted with a small wave and a grin. Her thick blond hair as woven into a single French braid that fell over her shoulder. “I'm Faith! Who are you?”

“I'm Fallon He--”

Faith gasped, cutting her off. “You have really pretty eyes! Why is that one silver?”

Fallon took a minute to respond, surprised by the sudden complement. “It's, uh, part of my curse,” she explained. She wasn't exactly sure why the silver eye was part of her curse, but she did know that that eye could only see in black and white. While in her cursed dragon form though, the eye could see energy sources in color.

“Really? You're cursed too? Is this going to be your first year at school too?” Gasping again, her eyes lit up. “What if we became roommates? Wouldn't that be fun!”

“This isn't my first year. It'll be my second. My parents just wanted me to come back for the summer.”

Faith looked up, slightly disappointed. When she opened her mouth to reply, a girl with red hair that faded into blonde stepped up from behind and put a hand on Faith's shoulder. “You shouldn't wander off like that. There's a lot of new people going to school today, and I don't want to accidentally lose you.”

Fallon couldn't disagree with what the older girl had said. She was actually a bit shocked to see all these new faces, though a couple of them did seem familiar. One of them was the girl in front of her who probably Faith's sister, judging by the way the two looked alike.

Before Fallon could ask for a name, the redhead looked up and gave a small smile and slight modification before walking off with Faith. Moments later, two old school buses parked in front of the pathetic little station to take the cursed children to their destination of the place with no other name than simply school. Fallon didn't say another word until her all to familiar structure came into view.

}{•}{

The school could be seen just as the sun sank behind it, creating the eye-catching silhouette of a castle with four mighty towers. But as Fallon gazed at it, she couldn't shake the feeling that the castle was actually a fortress, and not one to keep people out, but to keep people in.

Soon enough, the two buses slowed to a stop in the circular courtyard and opened their doors so people could get off. Fallon stood up, waiting for a few people to go before her before stepping off onto the cobblestone below, her luggage in hand.

Walking towards the opened entrance, Fallon thought she caught sight of Faith conversing with some girls that looked to be her age and tried waving. When Faith didn't seem to notice, she frowned and stepped inside, heading immediately to the dorms.

The dorms, if she remembered correctly, were located on the west side of the school and were assigned at random, so until she reached the door that led to girl's tower, she had no idea which room she would be in this time. Posted on that entrance was a printed list, so after finding her name, which was Fallon Heartsong, she quickly memorized the room number of 303.

Since last year she had a room on the first floor, she had a little difficulty finding the stairwell, but once finding it, she began climbing the stairs without hesitation, making a mental note to herself about where they were.

Climbing the spiraling wooden staircase proved to be more challenging then she had expected. For the first couple of times her foot had landed on a creaky bored, she winced, but by the time she had reached the third floor, she was almost certain that all the loose stairs would drive her crazy before the end of the year. After reaching the top, Fallon paused briefly to both catch her breath and take a look around.

To her left was a series of identical pine doors, each with a metal plate that had the room number etched into it, and to her right was a cobblestone wall that, in some places, was decorated with a the breathtaking picture of a cityscape.

Fallon found herself gawking at the picture directly to her left, and she began to wonder why she was cursed. Why she had to leave nervous home for for nearly an entire year just because there were times she should turned into a rampaging dragon thsr wanted to destroy everything in sight. Hearing herself think that actually answered her last question, so she pushed the topic aside and began looking for her dorm.

Quickly finding from 303, she gave a swift rap on the door and waited for a second. When nobody answered, she assumed that she was the first one there, and thus headed in.

No matter how many times Fallon had seen the room-- her dorm last year looked the same-- it always reminded her of a hotel, and that only reminded her of when she used to travel with her parents. Smiling faintly, she set her bags down on the twin bed, flipped on the light switch, and turned to observe the layout of the room.

Across from her newly claimed bed was a bunk bed without a ladder and neither bunk chosen quite yet. She spotted three sliding doors in total: two behind the bunk bed and one behind her own that slid into the wall. She assumed there they marked the closets, so she lifted her small red suitcase and set it inside, leaving her duffle bag where it was. Turning back around after closing the door, she noticed a desk placed pressed up against the wall and directly under a rose art window with the design of a setting sun. Upon the wooden desk was placed a lamp, and a chair that appear to have a cushion was seated just in front of it.

The sound of footsteps and quiet chattering that soon grew louder was carried to Fallon's ears, so she spun her heal and returned to the long and oddly circular hall of here sure enough more students holding luggage appeared. She overheard a couple of girls mention food which instantly reminded her all about the dinner that was supposed to be going on right about now. Feeling her stomach rumble, she made her way around be forms and noticed one of them, the red haired girl from earlier, enter the room Fallon had just left

Once reaching the bottom of the already tedious stairs, Fallon felt someone bump into her from behind, causing her to hasp slightly as she turned to look at them. Her annoyed expression softened once realizing it was an apologetic Faith.

“Sorry, I tripped,” she explained.

“It's fine. Are you heading to the cafeteria now?”

Faith nodded, and a look of excitement was plastered across her face as she began walking next to Fallon. “Yep! Falcon said I could go ahead. I'm really hungry, and she said that there's a bazillion different kinds of food there!”

Fallon laughed, pulling her long black hair back into a ponytail. “Well, I wouldn't say there's that much food there, but there is a ton. Also, who's Falcon?”

“Oh, she's my older sister. She says that you, Astra and her all had the same room for this year.”

Fallon nodded, recognizing the name of the brown hair girl who had been in a couple of her classes last year. “Does Falcon know who I am?”

“Yes! I told her all about you in the bus.”

“But you hardly know me.”

Giggling, Faith responded, “I know, that's why we didn't talk about you for long.”

Fallon chuckled along. “So th--”

“Hey, Ocean! Wait up!” Faith greeted another girl with short brown hair a little ahead of them in the hall. “I'll see you later, Fallon! Bye!” She ran to catch up with her, and bits and pieces of their conversation floated back to Fallon, who frowned.

Guess I'll be eating alone, she thought, shrugging slightly. So far, she hadn't been able to spot of her friends, Shadow and Vamporizer, and due to how large the cafeteria was, she wasn't sure if she would be able to find them for a while yet.

Before Fallon had reached the cafeteria, she had noticed two people, one boy with jet black hair and a girl with strawberry blonde hair that seemed to be following him, heading away from it, the boy with a determined look and the girl appearing very concentrated. She would've followed them or asked what they were going to do, but just then she began to feel something that only happened at random.

Searing pair erupted throughout all her body, and she began to feel wings that wanted to fly. Doubling over in pain, she placed one hand on the cold wall for support. She noticed the boy glare at the girl after realizing she was following him, but they both ducked into the nearest room. Fallon couldn't blame them for hiding. In only a matter of seconds, she would become a colossal winged beast that wanted to do nothing else but destroy.  

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

How do I join?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Good job, Rune! I love you're being descriptive and painting the seen in your words!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Wow! This is really awesome so far! 

Nice to see Ocean already, and I bet I recognize the boy too!

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

AMAZE! 

I love it so much

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

!!!! I love this already

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

I wanna be in! *Cute determined face* Let's see... Heres what i want my person to look like... She's gonna have purple hair that fades into navy blue,lime green eyes and tan skin. She has a permanant tatoo of a snake that winds down her arm. She can calm any kind of animal, even if it's on a rampage. Her curse is she turns into a four headed giant snake when she feels nervous.

• Posted at:

~Seagull~

Daughter of Queen Tsunami and King Riptide

Forum Fam:Vegan & Timber

Join my RP! Wild Country!

94%Of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and loveable.

I wanna be in! *Cute determined face* Let's see... Heres what i want my person to look like... She's gonna have purple hair that fades into navy blue,lime green eyes and tan skin. She has a permanant tatoo of a snake that winds down her arm. She can calm any kind of animal, even if it's on a rampage. Her curse is she turns into a four headed giant snake when she feels nervous.

*Phil/Mods please let this through*

• Posted at:

~Seagull~

94%Of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and loveable.

• Posted at:

~Seagull~

@Ocean, shh, don't tell anyone. I have plans for the next chapter 

@Tiger, thank you!

@Ishmael, I'm glad you're liking it! Also, quick question. Can SftC!Ishmael say his own name? 

@Vamporizer, I'm hoping it'll turn out good!

@Flower, to join, I need you to sign up at /355208. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

hehe cool!

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

wowza. Complete Amaze! 

Oh i already love this story so very much, it's so suspenseful i live it! And again cliffhangers!

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Same as Paradox!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Well that was late....

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

owo

so many questions this is amazing!

i know it could be a lot of people but is the boy with the black hair imagine

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Stormbringer, the sign up thread is at /355208

@Paradox, thank you! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Can I be in? If so, this is what I would like to look like. She has purple hair that fades into navy blue. Her eyes are lime green and she has tan skin. She also has a permenant tatoo of a snake that winds down her arm. She can calm any animal, even if they are on a rampage. Her curse is she turns into a giant four headed snake when she gets nervous.

(JK i'm just doing this because my dad is terrified of snakes.) :P

• Posted at:

~Seagull~

@Fallon, XD late posts are so annoying. Anyway, thank you!

@Imagine, thank you! Maybe, but maybe not. Almost half of the male characters so far have black hair so you'll just have to wait and see XD

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune I didn't think about that, I suppose he could but it's equally funny to think about how he would introduce himself if he couldn't

(what if he has someone write a name tag for him and he wears it every day esdrftgyhu)

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Can you put shadowed rainbow in nether next chapter please??? I did sign up.

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

Can you put Meia in please. Her form should come through...

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Chapter Two:

}{Julius}{

Julius took a brief look around once inside the random-- and apparently dark--  classroom before turning around and glaring at the girl who followed him. He recognized her in a heartbeat.

“Rune. I should've known. Now tell me, why were you following me?” he growled. If it was one person Julius couldn't stand, it was the girl with the strawberry blond hair and heterochromic eyes in front of him.

“Look, I didn't want to see your face either, but this is actually important.”

Julius sighed. “Fine. But make it quick.”

Rune opened her mouth to answer when a scream split the air. Several more followed, along with one deep roar and several crashes that sounded from nearby. Julius gasped and stood there, frozen in fear while he spotted Rune pale and dive behind a desk. A few seconds later, Julius, though hesitant, joined her.

“Let me guess,” he sneered. “This is all just some big joke to get back at me for switching all your normal pens with ones with white ink and then putting all your notebooks in a place where you haven't found them.”

“Wait, what!? No! Julius, this isn't a joke this time!” Rune explained, glancing back at the door before turning to look back at him, her eyes looking fearful “I think it might be the Beast!”

Julius stared at her, confused before breaking out into a mocking bout of laughter. “Yo-you actually believe that story? That's absolutely ridiculous! And here I was, thinking that you were smart enough not to believe in that fluff!”

“I'm being serious,” Rune hissed, wincing when she heard another roar. “If you're not, then I honestly wouldn't mind if you stepped outside and get eaten by that thing.”

Glaring at her, Julius stood up and strode over to the door, positive that this was just another way of Rune getting her revenge. His hand paused over the dull handle, and he realized he was holding his breath. As he let the air out, he opened the door, shocked to see that Rune was right.

Just outside was a black dragon with silver scale that lined its eyes, neck, and tail. It gave a might bellow before swerving its head to look at Julius, growling.

In that moment, Julius's eyes locked with the dragon’s, and he gasped. That isn't the Beast! he realized. That's Fallon! Suddenly, the dragon's head snapped forward, causing Julius to scream and slam the door shut. Panting, he turned to look back at Rune, who was now standing up.

“That wasn't a beast,” he said slowly. “That's Fallon Heartsong; the girl cursed to randomly change into a destructive dragon.”

“What?! You're kidding me!”

“Ha ha, very funny. Bet you feel so happy you got me to scream. You'll pay for this,” he growled.

Rune rolled her eyes, exasperated. “Honestly, I'm honored you this this was all me, but I'm telling you, it wasn't!”

“Well then, who else would have conveniently followed me into a room, claiming they had something important to tell me just so they could trap me in here when there's a rampaging dragon outside, and probably do all this just to get back at me for exacting my revenge?”

Rune could answer that question. As far as she could tell, she was his only rival.

“Aha! So it was you!” Julius exclaimed when she didn't reply. “You’re the one who made Fallon go full on destructive dragon mode!”

“Are you hearing yourself right now? You just claimed that Fallon was the girl cursed to randomly turn it on a dragon! How could I have put her up to this! Besides, I haven't seen her all summer!”

“Well...obviously you figured out there was pattern to her curse!”

Rune groaned, beginning to pace the floor when she laughed bitterly. “Oh ho ho! I get it! You figured out there was pattern and put her in to this because you already knew what and when I was going to tell you! This is all just a big joke you're playing on me! It all makes sense now!”

Julius narrowed his eyes, starting to growl as he felt his anger rise higher than it had before. “Oh really? Well you must feel so clever that yo--” The door handle rattled, snagging the attention of the two students. Seconds later, another black haired boy and a black haired girl charged into the room, nearly slamming the door behind them.

“Who are you?” Julius, Rune and the other boy asked. Julius and Rune exchanged an annoyed look.

“Paradox,” the boy greeted, flipping on the switch to the room. Julius had to squint his eyes as they adjusted to the light. After a moment, he was able to get a better look af the two newcomers.

Like Julius, Paradox had messy black hair, but Paradox had an electric blue streak through his hair. His eyes were two different colors: one was a deep red and the other an electric blue. He wore a sling sleeved gray shirt and black sports pants.

The girl also had black hair, but she had narrow brown eyes. She wore a black shirt and a pair of bright red pants. “I'm Lisa,”the introduced while moving a chair up against the door so that the top was under the handle. She seemed to be favoring an arm as she did so.

“Well I'm Rune,” Rune answered, sitting down on a desk.

“And I'm Julius,”  he greeted finally, crossing his arms.

“Nice to meet you guys!” Paradox grinned. “Are you trying to escape the dragon too? It's been destroying a ton of stuff and Lisa and I just barely were able to find this room.”

“Yes,” Julius answered before Rune could say anything. “And hopefully we won't have to stay in here for much longer.”

“Agreed,” Paradox replied with a slight laugh, taking an orange out from his pocket. “We're missing out on dinner, and boy, am I hungry.”

An amused smile grew across Julius's face, but it didn't last for long. He heard a scream, and turned to look at Rune, who evidently was the one to shriek and followed her gaze, his jaw dropping. “Guys! Get out, now!”

Fallon/the dragon has begun clawing its way through the stone wall, creating a hole large enough for someone to climb through. Bits of rock came flying the group's way, and they began to run for the door. But before anybody could make it out, a powerful and whip like tail entered through the hole and slammed everybody up against the wall with a sickening crack.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Ok, before anyone does this...

Please do NOT ask "when am I going to be in the story?" as a fellow forumfic writer, this can stress the forumfic writers out, as they are trying to write a story to keep everyone happy.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

....I'm..so destructive...

I LOVE IT!!! You do such an amazing job writing the scene and emotions so well and destructive!! I'll wager you that no boy would want to get even close to SftC!Fallon xD

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Time, thank you for saying that.

@Fallon, Thank you! XD just wait 

@Everyone, I'll try to get all characters introduced before the plot really gets going, but I can't garentee when anybody will be introduced. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

EEEE

That was awesome; you did a great job on showing Julius’s personality! Looking forward to seeing what happens with Fallon, too!

hehe I always saw Julius as the type to prank someone like that XD

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Destructive?! Stup1d typing, I meant to type descriptive in that third sentence!!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Fallon- Actually if I met a real life dragon I would be like "OHMYGOSH!!!!!OMYGOSH!!!!!!It's a Dragon!" And see if I could tame it (I know Dragons are an intelligent species tho) And if I were able to control my character I would say he could hide until his curse kicks in then he could take control of the Dragon's body and then he would just take it from there.

@Rune- I just realized, it'll be hilarious when Ishmael's Character comes in!

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

@Paradox ~ Honestly, if I saw a dragon, I'd react the same way.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Ocean, thank you! 

@Fallon, XD once I was trying a paragraph for school and for some reason my auto correct changed selflessness to selfishness so I lost points.

@Paradox, XD I'm hoping it will be.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oof, that's no fun. Isn't autocorrect your best friend? Not XD

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

XD yep

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Ishmael, ok, thanks

@Spirit, sorry, I already finished the second chapter and I think I'll post it today. Shadowed might be in the third chapter though.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Spirit it takes time to write a story, a lot of people signed up and it's her choice to add in whoevers charcter she decides.

Be patient. Forumfics don't just come out of no-where you know?

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

bookmark!

OwO this is amazing!

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

This Rune is totally Amaze!

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way.