In a land known as Draki, two continents make of most up the world, one continent contains the humans, living in a society similar to Earth's, but with one main difference, imagine current human society except the weapons they use include bows and axes and swords and don't include guns or nuclear weapons, that's pretty much human society in this world, the continent mostly consists of massive man-made cities, with a few small forests scattered around.

The other contains dragons, these dragons mostly live in small old fashioned city-like areas, with a big one in the center, named Draconica, the continent features a variety of environments, dormant and extinct volcanos, tall mountains and alpine areas, massive forests, you name it. These dragons have different elements, those being fire, water, earth, and storm (air/electric) however, they are not born with their element, instead they are born as a dragon with gray and white scales and are commonly considered a Blank dragon, once 24 hours have passed since the dragon was born they will begin a process called "Shifting", during this process some of the dragon's scales will begin to change colour and their elemental powers will start showing. The process usually finishes when a dragon is 20 years old, when it does the dragon will have all the powers of the elemental dragon type they are and will now have no grey scales at all. A dragon that is going through shiftng cannot force the process to go quicker or force themselves to become a specific element without MAJOR consequences.

Consequences for doing so include:

-Death

-The Shifting process being permenantly stopped, the dragon will keep any powers it had, but it is now stuck with those powers and their appearance for the rest of their life

-A very rare case, but it has happened, on some extreme cases a dragon will turn dark grey or black and seemingly become mindless, zombie-like creatures, these dragons are deemed Husk dragons, they are considered a threat to dragon society and are killed on sight.

Here’s a thread that goes into more detail about the shifting process and elements, I highly recommend you read it: /355340

At the time this starts, humans and dragons are neutral towards each other, they stick to their own continents and will normally not come into contact with each other.

What’s next? Well, that part’s up to you.

Put your favourite element out of water, Fire, earth and air in other, in your POV colour.

Rules:

1: Only I, Ishmael, Wizard, and Legacy can accept or decline forms, we are also the people to go to if there’s a problem in the fwrp.

2: This FWRP has no set story/plot, so you make some of your own, but if a plot you have in mind involves changing another forumers character in some way (eg backstory or sexuality), please ask them first, don’t make he decision for them, and respect their decision if they say no

3: When making your character, make sure they have personality flaws (eg self-absorbed, gullible, cocky), two at minimum.

4: Please do not control another forumer’s character without their permission, and please do not kill another forumer’s character without permission.

5: You May as many characters as you like

6: I’ll say it again here, this does not take place in the WoF universe, so things like animi are not allowed.

7: Hate the character, not the forumer

8: If you break the rules repeatedly and/or cause unneeded drama, we’ll give you a warning, you get three warnings before you are banned from the FWRP.

9: Have fun!

Forms:

Humans:

Name:

Sexuality*:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory*:

Extra info?*:

Crush?:

Other

Dragons:

Name:

Sexuality*:

Element:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory*:

How far through the shifting process? (In percentages):

Extra info?*:

Crush?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Poke

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

bookmark

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

bookmark

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Is it possible for the shifting process not to happen and they stay a Blank, but not a Husk?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Bookmark.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

bookmark

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Kitsune@ It has occasionally happened.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Mah forms:

Dragons:

Name: Icestar

Element: Water

Appearance: Mostly blue-gray, with a line of pale gray scales along her tail, and 3 large ones below her ears. Blue-gray eyes, a thin, elegant snout, blue-gray wings that get slightly darker at the ends, long tail, small wings and long legs for a young dragon. 2 small, dark blue horns, dark blue ruff (wings and spine) and claws (wings and feet). She has a ruff along the tops of her wings and backbone, newly formed gills along her neck and tail, and wears 3 small rings on her left wing membrane, her wing membranes fade from darkish blue to pale blue.

Personality: Shy, if you talk to her, she will immediately blush and turn away, unless she can see a friend in you. She's really, really quiet, so some dragons assume she's mute, which she's perfectly happy to go with.

Backstory: She grew up in a poor village named Fyrevale, and when she grew old enough, moved to Fyrelustre, where she met her mate, Fireburst.

How far through shifting?: Around 25%

Extra info: She can breathe underwater.

Crush: Fireburst

OtherWater

Name: Fireburst

Element: Fire

Appearance: Mostly red-orange in color, small, every 5 scales down his tail and on the top of his wings are white. 2 small horns, claws (wings and feet) and ruff (wings and spine) that are dark red, wing undersides are red fading to light orange, maroon eyes, has an earring on his left ear that he always messes with. He has a ruff down his spine and tops of wings, and a thin, decorative chain that loosly connects his horns.

Personality: He's a bit self-centered, but very nice. Loud when he wants to be, the exact opposite of Icestar, yet somehow they manage not to fight.

Backstory: He grew up in a wealthy family, with his mother and father. When he found out that there were poor, starving dragons, he stole food from the kitchens in secret. when his mother found out, she kicked him out, and now he lives in a poor village named Firelustre, with his mate, Icestar.

How far through shifting?: Around 25%

Extra info: He can breathe fire, but limited quantities of it.

Crush: Icestar

Other: Water

I have one question: Can Icestar read minds?

• Posted at:

~Gaia~

she/her/dragonlord

#moonbli

#Cometlyptus

Forusis'sRubyPhoenix,

ForubroZane

ocs: RayneNautilusStarcallerTundraSparkEagleSepiaNiuqyra

Quentice

Migrating to HB (Possibly)

Furries are cute. deal with it.

Gaia@ I apologise but I cannot allow mind reading powers for Icestar without an explanation for why, as it is not a power water dragons possess. Other than that, you’re Accepted!

Everyone@ I’ll allow you to use either regular human years or WoF dragon years for your dragon’s age (though I’d mostly recommend human years) but that’s the only thing I’ll allow from WoF

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

@Cormorant, Can I make one that stayed a blank then?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Kitsune@ Sure!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Human form

Name: Sky

Sexuality*: Heterosexual another word for straight

Appearance: blonde, blue eyes, and white skin

Personality: kind, caring, and loving

Backstory*:

Extra info?*:

Crush?: open

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

prophecy age: 13

other: Night wing

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

Alex@ Almost Accepted, you just need to put at least two personality flaws (e.g, gullible, lazy)

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Human form

Name: Sky

Sexuality*: Heterosexual another word for straight

Appearance: blonde, blue eyes, and white skin

Personality: kind, caring, and loving

Backstory*:

Extra info?*: his flaws are stress and unpredictable 

I'm basing this character off me lol I just realized it

• Posted at:

~Alex~

Dragon name-  Stormwing

(NIGHT-WING)

prophecy age: 13

other: Night wing

OC's: 

Aqua 

Asher 

Skylar

Alex

will finish later

Name: Thunder

Sexuality*: Straight

Element: Storm

Appearance: regular Storm dragon appearence with black wings that gently turn into storm cloud grey

Personality:

Backstory*:

How far through the shifting process? (In percentages): done

Extra info?*:

Other: Lightning

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Name: Lichen

Sexuality*:

Element:Earth

Appearance: Lichen has pale green scales scattered on his wings and face. The rest of him is an olvie green shade. He has some gray on his spine that is starting to turn green and has hazel eyes. He is also slightly smaller than the average dragon.

Personality: Lichen is curious dragon. He likes to explore or learn things. He is kind to every dragon even if they are not nice to him. Lichen is somewhat gullible and easy to persuade. He fails at lying because he smiles or frowns everytime he attempts to lie about something. He is a very honest dragon.

Backstory*:

How far through the shifting process? (In percentages): about 98%

Extra info?*: 

Crush?: ...

Other:Water

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

@Cormorant, okay! I'm be sending one! Also in the defected side, I want to make connected twins. Is that fine? And if it is, could they have seperate elements?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Alex@ Accepted

Cloudburst@ Accepted

Kitsune@ Sure!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

oh this is going to be so fun. I'll post them today.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Sorry i was gone. @Cormorant, thanks. Can you explain water element powers, other than gills?

• Posted at:

~Gaia~

she/her/dragonlord

#moonbli

#Cometlyptus

Forusis'sRubyPhoenix,

ForubroZane

ocs: RayneNautilusStarcallerTundraSparkEagleSepiaNiuqyra

Quentice

Migrating to HB (Possibly)

Furries are cute. deal with it.

I'm going to send in a not completely mindless (But not everyone notices) Husk and their sibling soon, if that's alright?

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

@Everyone

Just a gentle reminder that it's helpful to be as detailed with your characters as possible. ;)

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

Human Form

Name:Quinn

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Wavy dark brown hair that reaches to her chest (no bangs), freckles around cheekbone area, dark brown eyes, thin bodytype, around 5'3, longer legs than most humans (yet has a shorter chest), wears a necklace of a silver cresent moon

Personality: Prefers to keep to herself; when around strangers, she usually stays quiet, but when around with friends she is exclusively talkative; loves to write stories and draw, using her real life experiences to give her inspiration; gets scared easily, despises horror movies and everthing of the sort; knowledgable about wildlife, uses her knowledge to assist others when needed

Crush: Open

Other: Air

Dragon Form

Name: Saikuron

Sexuality: Straight

Element: Storm

Appearance: Faded light blue scales with stripes of dark blue, white tufts of hair down backside and shoulders, red snake-like eyes, feathered wings of silver and white that are around 20 to 25 feet in length, long slender tail with a tuft of silver feathers at the tip

Personality: Fast and agile, never touches the ground when fighting to have the high ground advantage; very curious, will sometimes copy a human's moves to imitate them; protective and territorial, so it is best not to invade his territory; when not in his territory, he is more docile and less aggressive

How far through the shifting process: 80%

Extra Info: When he charges enough energy through his fur, he can create electrical currents through his body, so that when he makes contact with a living thing, it sends a small shock through the body, electrocuting.

Crush: Open

Other: Air

• Posted at:

~Currently listening to the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack and crying~

Call me by Neo. Yes, like that dude from The Matrix.

I am in a tired state, yet I can't sleep.

Name:Shark

Sexuality:None

Element:Water

Appearance:He is navy blue with an occasional green scale on his wings, and he has sky blue scales lining his legs in spirals. Golden scales that form a spiral around his tail, one gold eye, one silver.One of his horns is slashed clean off. The horns that he has is bloodred.

Personality:Stubborn, yet extremely kind. He has newly developed gills, that allow him to breath underwater.

Backstory:Too grim to talk about.

How far through the shifting process?:5%.

Extra info:His scales start glowing when he is about to shift, and they glow brighter than the shifting warning underwater.

Crush:Pleasepleasepleaseplease.

Other:Air

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

BUMP

• Posted at:

~Hackmaster~

LET THE FORUMS LIVE!