YEAH. I’ve been a bit busy lately, trying to keep with rps on another place and I’ve been constantly making art because... because art and it’s fun. 

But yeah I’m really sorry and especially to the people on GGaD that I usually rped with. I’ve decided that I’ll try to come on at least twice or three times a week to try and stay in touch with all of you. 

Again to the GGaD people that I’ve usually rped with I apologize for being gone so suddenly. 

So what’s happening in GGaD at the moment? Did the yellow flower squad cause any trouble? And has anything important happened? 

Also @Silverskies 

So sorry I’ve been gone ^^; we could probable do a Rp with Skylight and Ryoko depending on if your busy or not. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Poke

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

...poke

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Also quick thing has anything major happened since i’ve Been gone? 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

So... Just in case, this may be an obvious question, but have you or have you not heard that this thing called Home Base is replacing the forums? It's, uh, pretty major... Look at sticky threads concerning Home Base.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Just read over it. 

Just.. wow I can’t belive that’s happening.... Is there anyway I can reconnect with everyone on here on home base? I’d like to at least stay in touch with everyone...

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

While I won’t be very active on Newsfront/Home Base, I am all for continuing Skyoko and keeping in touch! :D 

And welcome back, even though the circumstances aren’t the brightest. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~