Many groups of students many different colored uniforms are in front of the school.  Carriages drive up and let even more students out.  It's obvious who's a first year. They're the ones without a uniform.  The school building is magnificent behind them it looks like a mix between a castle and a Victorian mansion. Off to the left of the building is a pale cream building with delicious smells coming from it.  There are a few more buildings which are in different colors.  Paths wove between the buildings and all over the grounds.  Silver and Gold trunked trees, with a rainbow of colors of leaves.  Bright colored patches of flowers also decorated the ground.  

Joy stepped out of the carriage. The ride had been boring and some of the people in there were really nosey.  Joy watched as a fast blur shot overhead.  It came to a stop on a branch of a silver tree with blue and purple leaves. The creature was an Inkie a small Hummingbird like bird. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

I remember this! When did you reboot it?

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

(Is this going to move to Home Base?)

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Alhena stepped out of a carriage, decked in a third year uniform. She glanced at all the underclassmen, assesing each first year. Spotting one that was watching an Inkie, she strode up to Joy. "Hello," Alhena greeted.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

@Falcon yes

@ Other person I don't know because I can barely get on Home base as it is. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.