Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

The next Home Base update will be coming later in March!

*Please read this entire post before commenting*

We are adding Content Creation features to Home Base. This will include an updated forum called the Newsfeed where you will be able to write and share posts, respond to others, and heart your favorites. You will also be able to create comics! The comic creator will contain tons of images from our series - you can mix and match it and add your own text. Will there be caption contests? Heckin’ yes.

coolcomic

Phil will officially hand things over to his son, Phil Jr aka Lil Phil

Along with content creation comes an entirely new moderation system built into Home Base. You’ve already seen this a little bit with the chat. With this new system, we have control over what is and isn’t shared within Home Base in a more hands-on way. There will be a new filter as well as a dedicated human mod squad who will read and approve or remove your posts.

This means there will be far fewer confusing or mistaken filtrations, as we'll have a better understanding of context. When there are mistakes we can update the filter easily, as you've already seen us do when book terms or in-game terms get blocked in chat. This change is something I’m really excited about - and you’ve been waiting a long time for something like this.

Ok...what does this mean for the current forums?

This has been a long discussion amongst everyone on the team who’s been a part of the forums for the near decade they’ve been around. In the end, it became clear that the forums needed to evolve. They just aren’t working in their current state for a bunch of reasons, many of which you've unfortunately had to deal with over the years as they've gotten older and older. This meant either getting rid of them entirely, building new forums on the site, or building new forums into Home Base. We decided that the future of the forums will be within Home Base, and the current forums will retire.

This is for a few reasons:

1.) The current forums are so, so old and broken in many ways that are pretty unfixable at this point. Remember that time no one could post for 12 hours for seemingly no reason? Glitchy stuff happens, and we just can’t figure it out or fix it.

2.) All the features of the forums will be in Home Base, plus more. It will also be much easier for us to change, update, and fix things in the future - it's significantly easier for us to update things within the game infrastructure than outside it. We’re looking into features like auto-messages that explain why a post was rejected, gaining/losing trust in chat so trusted players are rewarded with a freer filter, building in better video & livestream functionality on the admin-end so we can do Q&As with authors etc. 

3.) Why couldn't we build updated forums outside Home Base? In the end it comes down to limited resources. Building two separate New Things instead of one unified new thing and bringing the new filter to both of them (even if we didn't have a Newsfeed in Home Base, chat is just necessary for an online game like this) would end up with both spaces feeling much worse. 

One example of a new feature: you'll be able to tag your posts by series (don't worry, we will add more than this) and browse posts based on tags. A different, more helpful meaning of "filter"!

**Note: Only admins will be able to upload videos.** 

filter

At the end of March, the forums are scheduled to go into read-only mode: you will be able to go through your posts and save your work, but you won’t be able to create any new posts.

Later in the spring the entire kids site will be replaced, and the forums will be gone. I don’t have the exact date for this, but I recommend you take this month to save your work!

I know it's frustrating not to have exact dates for any of this. As soon as I have them, I'll update here, and once the Newsfeed is available, within Home Base as well.

I know some of you will be sad or mad about this, or maybe just feel conflicted. I understand. This is something new replacing what you're familiar with. That’s why we’re working really hard to make sure this feels like a natural evolution. I hope alongside the sadness you also feel excitement for the updates we're able to make and the future of all this.

I’ll be honest: at first it will be a transitionary period and it will be tumultuous. The initial Newsfeed features will seem pretty basic. There will be bugs. You’ll be annoyed that we couldn’t keep the web forums around simultaneously until we have all the kinks worked out. There are some of you who might have more trouble accessing the game than the web forums. We recognize all these things. Will it be more frustrating than when Phil doesn’t let any of your posts through for half a day? It might be, at times. It’ll take a few months, but we’ve devoted our team to the future of Home Base, making it more accessible, and making it, well, awesome. It will be worth it.

I’m a nerd so I think of this like upgrading to an advanced class in a role-playing game: you’re starting over at level 1 so the beginning is rough, but by the end you’re much stronger than you ever would have been if you’d stayed as the early class. Then you can defeat the ancient evil and save the world. That’s my metaphor and I’m sticking to it.

If you decide this change is just too much and you move elsewhere - you’ll be missed, and I hope you've made some great memories in this place (and come back to visit sometimes!) I also completely understand if the transition itself is too stressful to be around for, but you come back once things have settled a bit.

While this will be a blank slate for you to pioneer, you have months if not years of experience being part of this community. You can grow this new space on the foundation of what you’ve all built here, and I’d love your help in getting it ready. Any tutorials on creating original characters, RPs, worldbuilding, general writing tips, etc. that you want to share once the Newsfeed is launched - please do. I hope you bring your current RPs, FWRPs, stories, and chat threads into Home Base so you can continue them there. We're on this new journey together and I'm here to be your voice to the rest of the team. Any concerns, feedback, etc. please let me know.

I’m sure you’ll have questions about this, please ask away! 

Here's what you can expect:

newsfeed

**Note: Your avatar will go above your username by your post. It won't just be empty white space.

In the Newsfeed you can:

-View your own posts

-View most recent posts

-Bookmark posts

-View your friends posts

-Filter posts by content type and book series

Beyond this update, we're planning:

-Home Island: Exactly what it sounds like, this is your personal Home Base in Home Base! You’ll have a house you can decorate with a new suite of furniture items we’ll be adding. You’ll have your own personal bookcase where you can add books you want to remember to read, that you’ve read, and that are your favorites. You’ll be able to invite friends over!

-Author events: Over the summer, we’ll be bringing authors in and having events in game. Whether it’s a video, a Q&A, them hanging out in the chat with you, or something else, you’ll get to interact with them in a whole new way.

-New islands: We’ve got some new islands in the works, which means new characters and events!

-New games: Some new WoF, Bad Guys, I Survived (and more!) minigames are in the works. They’re pretty darn fun and the game mechanics are all ones I think you’ll enjoy a lot. Some are types of games I’ve seen folks ask for so again, I think you'll be happy with the new minigames :)

-New items: over 50 new items for your avatar are coming in the new two months, better start saving up those tokens now. And then of course you can look forward to more over the summer + furniture items for your house!

-Some kind of Shrubbery Appreciation Outfit (Soon™)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

First

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

up

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Incoming!

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

home base lags so much and drains my computer's battery so fast i can hardly use it. and what about people who have limited access to games as per their household rules?

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

We're working on optimizations so that the game runs better on laptops and other devices, I know that's pretty important for us to figure out with this transition. 

As for rules about games, we hope to be accessible in households as a productive experience. We hope by having reading excerpts and creative writing, parents will view Home Base as a useful tool for learning - not just a game. This is definitely an issue we've been thinking about. I'll let everyone know you're worried about it, because I agree it could be a big roadblock, and we'll see what we can do.

• Posted at:

i like turtles

I can barely get onto home base on my computer. So will I not be able to get onto the new fourms? 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

see oncilla 

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

Also: is it possible to have just some parts of Home Base on mobile browser? I know it might not be doable, but not everyone has access to an iOS 12+ device to be able to even run Home Base.

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

So basically at the end of the month, when you say the current forums will be gone, do you mean completely wiped out/erased/deleted by the time the new one comes out? I just needed a clarification on that.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Phil has left the chat

seriously though... this is going to be a huge change

I'm going to miss this place, I never really felt incredibly frustrated by the glitches. One thing that bugs me is that Home Base needs incredibly fast internet speed and a decent computer to run well, which not everyone here (including me right now) has. That's definitely going to make it harder. But I do like the idea of starting over. This forum has gone through so much and has (IMO) become so much different than what it was (for better or worse, you decide.) but maybe with this new Home Base Newsfeed, we can start a new forum.

Also, would it ever be possible for us to upload videos? Possibly only the forumers with the highest level of trust, and a moderator could look it over for any personal information that wouldn't be allowed. They could possibly send a message to the forumer (if it got rejected) and tell them why, so they could remove that factor in later videos. I think it would be really cool if I could upload short travel videos (separate from the ones I'm posting already) to the Newsfeed.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

I'm really glad you're dedicating your time to this forum to make it evolve. I see that you're working so hard on this and it really warms my heart to know that people really care about what happens to it and its forums. Although, I'll have to leave for good once it goes.

Home base is, as I currently know it, only availible as an app. My MAIN experience with the forums is the fact I can use it at school. I almost never have time at home with extracurricular activities. I can't use any apps on my school iPad, I'm psyically incapable of it. Taking down the online part of it would cause many people to abandon it because they aren't capable of downloading things, or all their data is taken up. Some of my irl friends aren't allowed to even download apps, because they use the forums on their parent's phones. Most of the time, it won't matter if the app is seen as an educational method or not. (Unfortunataly)

• Posted at:

✯Elf✯

✮ She/her ✮

✯, I am the weirdo drinking tea in the corner 

SAVE THE FORUMS!

・゚✧ *:・゚

✧ *:・゚✧               .✧ *:・

.✧ *:・.

rip incoming oncilla post by me

• Posted at:

A curious case, a reckless infection

Grif  

He/Him

Relatable Duo

mod chosen glitcher

2016-2019 \\ 8568 stars

It's a statewide inspection

So, from what I’ve understood, the Home Base forum and chat will be entirely separate? It seems like the new forum will work kind of like the old one (threads, hearts, et cetera)

It’s kind of hard to have separate FWRP threads and RPs on a chat. 

Will we also have some sort of signature feature or name tag there? The actual usernames get pretty clunky “sapphirespy55” 

Lastly, can there be a way for people to “follow” threads for quick reference? 

(Let’s say, I’m in a private FWRP thread. As the new forum gets popular, it might be hard for me to find that thread, or maybe we’re forgetful in general. Just a cool idea I had.)

WOOHOO SHRUBBERY APPRECIATION

yeet caption contests. Love those!

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Okay, I apologize if this repeats anything, but basically there isn’t any way to move over RPs or anything from this forum to the new one? So for, say example, Topaz Mountain School For Hybrids, a RP with 157 pages and is still going strong, would all be lost? We’d have to start over from where it left off on the new forums? 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

RIP Forums. @Brr-cky: Will the new Forums be shared by all users of Home Base, Or will there be seperate forums still? Like, WOFMB or SAMB?

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

2nd!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

are you saying we only have a couple of weeks before this entire site is destroyed.  I can't get on home base unless at a library because I only have a one computer that can't handle home base it overloads.  This is seriously a bad change, as a lot of forumers (including me) can not get on homebase! I quite frankly don't think it's fair to shut this entire place down with you guys not even giving us a warning you just uhh bombshell u better save all your pages of hard work spent on rps  and or stories here within this month or it'll all be gone lol. 

Home base  lags horribly as you can tell I'm not happy.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

I think Home Base is really cool and I appreciate you guys at Scholastic working on it, but I'm just.. not sure how I feel on having everything on it erased. I have so many memories on here, and I've only been here for a little over a year. Maybe the forums can just be left up? The filter isn't pleasant, but I'd honestly rather put up with it than just have the site taken down. I access the forums during school breaks, and have a lot of extracurricular activities afterschool and it's a lot more convenient for me to have the forums available as a website, one which is school-accessible. I can't download Home Base on this Ipad. And, even if you guys freeze the forums, could you leave the current posts as they are? It's be easier to transition to Home Base emotionally, being able to look back on the old forums and read through all our old experiences and friendships, as opposed to all trace of them digitally being wiped. 

• Posted at:

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

you do understand this don't just a change.

For some people it won't be a choice to not visit the new forums and will be forced to not be able get on it. As for me I definitely saw this coming a long time ago, even if u ignored my questions about it. I knew. 

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Wait so the entire forums are being deleted and being put into the Homebase?!

BUT ALL MY RP'S!!!!

I CAN'T LOSE THE MEMORIES I MADE ON THIS MB!!!!!!

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

wait, how are we going to find people again, that we met on here, 

• Posted at:

DISMAY

"i was lost and was afraid, i believed all of their lies, i believed that i was safe, and that i would never die, now I'm alone, ive been hiding in the dark, i just want to go home, but my deeds send me to far" - from the song afton family

My opinions: See everyone

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!

All hail the vampyre goddess Nyx

What? 

I've been here since this place came... and I'm going to lose it? Just like Club Penguin, Disney, Create, and more?

Legacy, I'll see you on the other side.... 

Requiem has taken the story until March...

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

So everyone knows - Home Base is available on web and on iOS and Android. 

You can find it on web CLICK HERE

In the feedback thread I'll be posting important steps you can take to show us what's happening with your PC when you're trying to play the game but it doesn't load or crashes.

________

@Cookie It might be hard for you at first. What type of computer do you have and version of windows or mac do you have? (if you know) We do need to work on optimizations and when we do it will likely become easier for you to access the game.

@Ocean Mobile browser is tough because the game is so big, but I'll discuss if there are possibilities for a "newsfeed-only" mode or some other thing like that which would make it possible. The forum and chat in Home Base are separate so you'll be able to RP/FWRP in the Newsfeed like you are here. I'm working on pushing a siggy/name tag feature since I know that's important for nicknames and pronouns. You will be able to favorite/bookmark threads and view only your own or your friends threads. I know this isn't an easy change, but like I've said a nice thing is we'll be able to add more things more easily - so if we see this way of organizing/searching for threads doesn't work we'll be able to update it.

@Fallon At the end of this month, the forums will go read-only which means everything will still be visible here but you won't be able to post anything new. Likely in April this whole kids site area is being updated and that's when the forums will officially be removed. Does that make sense? 

@Imagine I totally get those split feelings. After spending 7 months? 8 months? in this place I'm really going to miss seeing you all every day and reading your stuff. This is not an easy day. Videos are a tough one because of rules we ourselves have to follow, but it's honestly not impossible to have some kind of featured videos with parental permission someday. Uploading pictures is one thing we've discussed and we'll see how the comic creator goes, since that's uses similar moderation to what image uploading would need. 

@Elf You can access it as a web game as well. Let me know if you have any trouble with that, the link is up top^^

@Amarok There's no automatic way, no. I'll see if there's anyway I can do some of it, but I don't know if you'd find that weird - having your original posts in there all be reposted by me. Let me know if that's something you'd like or if you'd rather pick and choose what you put in there yourselves.

@Hawk There will be one "main" Newsfeed that combines everything, but you'll be able to tag your posts with "Wings of Fire" or other series, so you can filter and see only Wings of Fire-related posts if you want. I don't see why we wouldn't be able to add tags like "RP" or even custom tags in the future.

@Tiger You have every right to be angry. I'd be mad if I were you. I do understand it's not just a change for many of you, you can't just switch on over to a different system. It's not ideal at all that there's so little overlap time between the these forums and the newsfeed, and I'm sorry it's timed like this. There's a lot about this that's not ideal. But it's what has to happen. When you're ready, if you want to go through any things that would make the game experience more playable for you or what happens when you try to play it, I'll be here. 

@Prim There's really no way for us to leave the forums up like this in a non-read only way :( I'll see if there's anything we can do about the official site being taken down or at least delay it for a little more time. There's a less than ideal way of viewing the forums in the future once they are gone called the wayback machine. It's not perfect but you can use it on days you really want to see them again.

@Zane Please save everything! I know it's not easy but you'll have them with you no matter what happens to the site or forums.

@Dismay You can find them in the game, I'm sure you'll be able to find each other again. Everyone here like RPs (or at least creative writing) and Wings of Fire, it's likely many of you run in the same circles beyond these forums.    

• Posted at:

i like turtles

Ahh, okay. That's going to be a lot more people. Custom tags sound really useful, are people going to be able to stack tags? As in have multiple on one topic?

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

"Letting go is like getting a massage. You'll feel pain, but once you accept that pain, there will be calm." - Hawk. Me.

I don’t know what to say

But as I type this I’m crying

I really hoped this place would last forever 

I know it was an impossible dream because I’ll grow up and everyone will have left

But...

I still hoped...

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

@Becky will there be a way we can still have signatures, so we know each other's nicknames? Also, will it be really similar to the way the current forums are? Also, like other people, I can't get Home Base to work on my computer, so if the forums are moved there, I can't use them

This is going to be hard... This is way I entered the forums...It'll be hard to say goodbye to it...

*tries to not run and sob in corner because she's feeling emotional today*

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

ignore my first post if my second one goes through please

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

*Stares blankly at screen*

Iiii do not know what to think about this.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Would it be possible to send pictures? As in the human mods being the ones to have to allow it through? I just feel in some rps I have to show people the character physically, since I can't really explain it. Or maybe you just want to draw the forumers and send it to everyone like, "Heh, I drew you! You like it?"

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

How can we "save" our stuff? It'd be really difficult to copy and paste it all onto a Word Doc or something.

@Reading I thought the forums would last forever, too...just like I thought my nana's dog would, but she died this morning, so, apparently even things like this can happen...

*sobs IRL*

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Why wouldn't we be able to leave the forums as read-only and just not wipe them out? like still have them here, but not be able to post anything.

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Don’t get rid of the forums!!!

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

I have a couple questions. 

You mentioned a mod squad reading posts along with the filter. However you’ve said before that a human filter was ineffective. Are they there to babysit Lil Phil and make sure he’s doing okay and read posts that he doesn’t know what to do with, or are they moderating in tandem with him and he’s acting on his own?

Will there be a signature function in the newsfeed? I doubt our stars can transfer over, so I’m not really going to ask about that and I think it would be good that everyone has a clean slate. 

Just out of curiosity, how many people are working on Home Base? I didn’t think there were that many moderators/admins but from the way you present it, it seems like there are much more than I previously thought. 

Thank you for letting us know about this. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Question: Will the app be exactly/almost exactly like the web version of Home Base? I only really have access to the mobile version, so I'd be incredibly bummed if some features were only on the web version.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

Thanks for your reply! Picture sharing would be nice, I know I’d be more comfortable drawing people’s OCs for celebrations than writing forumfics. And yes, newsfeed only mobile browser would be epic!

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

is there any way to transfer all the posts on all open forums to  home base i rilly dont want to lues any of my post?

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

*hyperventilates*

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

I'm not one to start a war against the mods but this makes me want to. Deleting the forums wouldn't just be deleting a heckin lot of hard work, friendships, memories, it would be deleting lives. For some of us we can only get on here so completely deleting this place or even freezing it would be getting rid of some forumers. A majority of us either have a hard time using Home Base or can't even get on it. I know I for one will only be able to get on Home Base once or twice a week and eventually won't be able to get on at all. Where here I can basically get on whenever. This is extremely unfair to all of us. Did you even consider the people who can only get on here? What about rps for the people who have to cut down on the hours? We won't be able to rp because we won't be able to keep up with it. Did you even take into consideration of all these factors? This is uncalled for. What wrongs with leaving this place as is? I much rather put up with the filter then lose this whole place as would most of us. And you didn't even let us decide, Your people, you know the ones that you made home base for. This is a horrible call and I'm extremely upset and disappointed in all of you, in scholastic itself. 

• Posted at:

KEY   

You think that I'm okay but I'm just hiding behind a smile  

We'll get through this 

Twice as strong 

Still alive 

#SPAT

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5