You open your eyes to find a world similar to the one in the previous homethread, but you see a few things out of place, to the left of the road towards the fortress you can spot a cascade to connects to a river that flows alongside the pathway, next to that cascade is a small house with two floors. Behind is a portal, the portal you used to come here, it looks really out of place.

In front of you is Harbin Gere, if didn't know him, he was a black tom cat with one green eye and one turquoise eye, but there's now someone else beside him, a humanoid looking, cartoonish figure, the cartoonish part mostly came from her horizontal oval shaped head, her skin was pale grey with steel grey stripes, one going down her forhead, two climbing up onto her cheeks, two on her left and right arm and three on her tiger-like tail, her clothes were a dusty brown (her leggings were are a darker shade) and her loose, spiky hair was a dark red. She also had some monstorous features, curling ram horns and white pupils within black eyes. 

Harbin began to speak. "Hello again, or hello if this is the first time we're meeting, as you know, or don't know, I'm Harbin Gere, one of the residents of Foradin Fortress, this here is Collera, or Temper as some of us call her, if you've been to Foradin Fortress before you might've spotted her, but back then she didn't have a name". "Hey" Greeted Collera "Guess I should explain why things are a bit different, you see, after Cormorant read Becky's post about the forums being deleted out of existence, she decided to make this final homethread, which she's placed into pages and, once the WOFMB is deleted out of existence, she'll make this her homethread on Home Base, so we're all staying here for the rest of the month".

As she's talking Cormorant runs along the path and skidds to a halt in front of you. "Welcome!... So, this all forum deletion thing, it's a lot to take in, if there's anything you wish to talk about before this forum ends, your welcome to be here, if not you could stay or exit through the portal"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Oof I know it’s a month late but I wish to talk about How to Train Your Dragon.

Watching the third and final

movie was a bittersweet experience, as I was watching something that I had been introduced to by one of my closest family members, something that had been apart of my childhood finally come to an end.

I remember loving the idea of living in a world where dragons existed, I remember me and my group of friends in primary school role playing as dragon riders, I remember pretending to train a Whispering Death named Carakou (Ka-ra-coo) (That Name was created from me mashing sounds together), whom ended up also becoming part of my pack of dragons in both School of Dragons and Rise of Berk.

I ended up with lots of dragons in SoD, the list being:

Sea Flare (Starter Monstrous Nightmare)

Sailor Gold (As you can probably tell i had recently heard of Sailor Moon) (Flightmare)

Cynder (Skrill)

Boom (Yes I did name him after the baby Thunderdrum that appears in the show) (Thunderdrum)

Forest Sprite (Changewing)

Topaz (Deadly Nadder)

Carakou (Whispering Death)

Buffy (Gronckle)

Castor & Pollux (Zippleback)

Eva & Lyn (Zippleback)

(I also have a Whispering Death egg I’ve run out of room for)

For Rise of Berk, I have:

Tempest (Monstrous Nightmare)

Boulder (Gronckle)

Snippy (Terrible Terror)

Snappy (Terrible Terror)

Sparky (Terrible Terror)

Speedy (Terrible Terror)

Skypainter (Rumblehorn)

Hurricane (Raincutter)

Carakou (Whispering Death)

Rainbringer (Deadly Nadder)

Kraken (Sliquifier)

Titan (Defender Monstrous Nightmare)

Obsidian (Defender Gronckle)

Singe (Defender Smothering Smokebreath)

Bramble (Hobblegrunt)

Ivy (Hobblegrunt)

Swampy (Cavern Crasher)

Venus (Snaptrapper)

Blade (Defender Deadly Nadder)

Ember (Monstrous Nightmare)

Ash (Smothering Smokebreath)

Flashfire (Monstrous Nightmare)

Humahuma (Exotic Scauldron)

Whale (Scauldron)

Orca (Scauldron)

Waveguider (Sliquifier)

A Buffalord I cannot think of a name for

I watched the shows and adored them, Viggo Grimborn ended up becoming my favourite villain of the villains in the show. Speed Stingers became one of my favourite dragons, the Death Song being added to that trio afterwards.

Anyways, despite the fact my inner 7 yr old is crying her eyes out, feel like this was a good end for the franchise.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”