This is my final star celebration and will be a short story. But…I’ll incorporate all of you into it, in some way. :) Here’s to the shortest story signup I’ve ever made, presented with hassle. The plot is pretty obvious, right? It’s supposed to be a tribute to the forums, and the transition to HB, so the plot depicts that. With hassle, I present the guidelines and the shortest form I have ever made.

Guidelines:

-You’re entering as your forum self/persona

-Hope you enjoy!

(Forumer) Form—

(Nick)Name:

Forum Age (What age you look like):

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here):

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can):

Personality (please be as detailed as you can):

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.):

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]):

Other? : It might be a bit of a mess, this process (accepting and writing), but deal with me! :D

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

(Nick)Name: Fallon {Battleaxe} (If full name, then Fallonius Battluminus)

Forum Age: ...18

Appearance: Fallon has slightly tanned skin, lighter than tanned but darker than fair, with long black hair that about mid back, which frames her face with her bangs parted on the right side and usually a braid placed over her left shoulder, though she'll put it in a low ponytail as well. She has slightly almond-shaped eyes, going more of the shape when she smiles; her left eye is emerald green, while her right eyes are silver, almost making her look like she's blind or lost her eyesight in that eye. She has a slightly round face but narrows at the cheekbone and chin, not too narrow though. She's a bit thinner than average build, with long legs and a short torso, standing at about 5'6.5" to almost 5'7".
Clothing Preference: Fallon wears either slightly tight black sports pants that have two white stripes down the sides and a black or maroon hoodie with a t-shirt underneath it sometimes (or she'll just wear an undershirt), and Adidas tennis shoes or a leather jacket with cotton sleeves and hood, with a black or dark gray shirt underneath and black, gray, or marron tight jeans, and black slightly above knee boots with a half inch heel. She also wears a silver chain necklace that has a silver dragon charm with emerald eyes, holding a small moonstone and a gold feather charm as well.

Personality: Fallon is sometimes serious and a slight introvert. But once you get to know her, she can be an extrovert and laugh when it's time to be funny, plus quick-witted. Though she’s extremely cautious of others, when she starts to know others, she cares for others' feelings, comforting them, and is very helpful or can be when needed help. Though she acts tough, she's emotional inside. If she gets hurt emotionally, she’ll try to hold it in and say she’s fine to others, but will break down sometimes into tears when she’s alone or with someone she is really, really, really close with. She'll do things sometimes without being asked, and will get a job done if it's not finished. She does have a temper that will blow off if she's angered, stressed, or you caught her in a bad mood, which is not good. But when she knows you and accepts you as a friend, she will fiercely protect her friends, whatever the cost. She’s rarely afraid of things, and if she is afraid, she’ll just act like it’s nothing though, inside her, it’s shaking with fear.

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Yes. Okay, get ready for the list: Sisters: Lilac, Glamour, Marine, Dellow, Ellysia, Grendel, Forest, Stormbringer, Wing, Lily, Lepidoptera, and Blizzard; Brothers: Singularity, Imagine, Paradox, SeaQuake, and {BF} Galaxian Explosion; Pet: Alphawolf; Triplets: Wizard and Pluto. {Whew--that was a lot}

Future Status?: Moving to HB.

Other?: None

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Incoming!

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

(Apologies for grammar issues. I typed this really fast)

(Nick)Name: (King) Legacy/Requiem

Forum Age: She can fluctuate between 14 and 19 in appearance.. nobody knows her actual.

Appearance + Clothing: Legacy/Requiem (Height depends on form, with younger form being 5'7, and eldest form being 6'1) is quite a strange creature, preferring to be in other forms (Especially dragon or snake) instead of human. When she does appear in human form, they are often wearing dark blue glasses and a midnight blue/black double-breasted tailcoat, with the collar and tail made to resemble spines and a tail. They are wearing breeches that stop at the knee of the same color, with black stockings trailing after the breeches. However, most of her stockings are coverd by boots that are akin to those worn by soldiers during the 1700's, with the only difference being that they have some slight silvery embroidering on the sides. Appearance-wise, the tall and lean Legacy/Requiem will often fluctuates, with two arched horns curling out of brown, deeply curly hair, and deep blue/black finned ears instead of the normal human ones. She's alarmingly freckled and pale, to the point of a vampiric appearance, however, if you let her out into the sun for 0.5 seconds, she will immediantly turn freckled and olive instead. Her eyes can change color, but they normally prefer a teal/green, changing to deep blue or red every once-in-a-while. Their nose is long and irregular with pale freckles dotting the bump in the middle. Her jawline depends on her form, with one covered in baby-fat at her youngest, and a long one at her eldest, with a slight cheekbone shadow depending on her age. The most shocking factor about their appearance, though, is the two wings sprouting out of her back, which are the same color of their coat, with feathery primaries at the top, which cover the batlike fingers and spines underneath. (half and half wings) 

Personality: Legacy/Requiem is a passionate, complex creature, with a trickster personality being hidden under deep social anxiety and introverted behavior. If she isn't fidgeting by biting at her collar, she is often talking at the speed of light. This doesn't do justice for what lies beneath. Below this nerverousness, they are an explosive, combative person with a deadpan snark to react to any situation. If you insult her, beware of the debative and dangerous reaction. Contrasting this side of her personality, is that she is deeply loyal and friendly underneath their somewhat protean behavior, with a very deep connection to about any and all animals they meet. She lacks social skills( With the exception of animals or venting), even when she is not anxious, and will often act strange or odd, due to it being in her natural behavior. To deal with this, Legacy/Requiem often writes, and can actually seem vaguely normal when communicating through words or voice. They can get sad or angry at times, often with a small piece of bad luck being the straw that breaks the camal's back. Despite their flaws, they can be deeply cunning, and manipulate or lie due to knowing human nuances well. However, due to a strong conscious and deep anxiety, they often can't lie for their favor, preferring brutal honesty instead. The reckless but smart type, this weird little trickster is the type to spark a debate or revolution when they aren't stammaring or panicking. (Also, they are the really strange type, often saying odd things or weird actions that make sense later in the future.)

(Cheat sheet below.

Pros. Smart; loyal; ambitious; passionate; kind; introverted; cunning.

Cons. Anxious; angry; reckless; no social skills; capricious; cynical; complex.)

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Forum orphan (Pops figure is Ishmael), but forum sisters with Ocean and Kitsune, alogn with a close friendship/collaberation between Lavender, Nightengale, Sorrel, and Lilac.  

Future Status?: A mix of both (Due to having a ton of work and never taking breaks), will be less active (Only appearing late at night and weekends), at least until the hypothetical Newsfeed that isn't completely Home Base appears.

Other? : It might be a bit of a mess, this process (accepting and writing), but deal with me! :D She has a crown, it looks either like twisted metal spines, or a black/blue/silver version of King George III's crown in Hamilton, depending on your preferences. Obsessed with dragons and their science, history, and stories.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

Let's do this! I don't know if I'll ever read it, but I might as well get my name in

(Nick)Name: KitCat

Forum Age (What age you look like): 17

Gender: Feminine in appearance, but identifies as non-binary They/them/Xe/Xer

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): Very long pink hair with light blue ends. Almost always pulled up into a sort of Ariana Grande like ponytail. Sometimes a braid. Very pale skin with lots of freckles. Deep purple eyes with gold flecks. Usually wears a maroon hoodie, sometimes gray or pink. Always the same pair of blue denim jeans and black sneakers. Also usually wears large silver earrings and a silver nose ring. Thick eyeliner, and a muted red lipstick (no other makeup). I think that's good for appearance?

Personality: Mature and sort of motherly, xe cares for everyone, and is very sentimental. They don't like change, but will deal with and is willing to give everything a try. Usually quite calm and collected, they are always there if someone needs help. Usually pretty smart too, although xe doesn't care as much as when they were younger. 

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia are my siblings, I don't know if they are still on, probably not, but they are important I think to my character.

Future Status?: Kinda other. I honestly don't know what I'm going to be doing, I think I'll try to move to home base but there's a decent probablity I'll stop after a short while. 

Other?: If it matters, I'm gay. Other than that, I don't think there's anything...

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

(Nick)Name: Astra Evergreen

Forum Age (What age you look like): ...14

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here): Female

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): Astra is around 5 10", and lithe. She has long, dark brown hair that reaches down to her waist. It is usually in a low ponytail, double braids, or a high ponytail. Her skin is pale, and she has lots of freckles all across her cheeks, nose, and forehead. Astra has high cheekbones, and dark blue-gray eyes with a circle of gold just around her pupils. She normally wears a black shirt, with a little white heart over her real one. Astra wears dark blue or black leggings, and black combat boots. She wears black stud earrings. 

Personality (please be as detailed as you can):  Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she is very shy. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. (She also has just a little social anxiety.) Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She can get very sad at times, but doesn't like to show it and if someone asks her about it she will just put on a fake smile and make a joke, not really believing anyone would care enough to know about it. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people. She doesn't believe anyone could have a crush on her or ship her. She also doesn't believe that anyone could ever like her.

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.): Yes. IRL twin Imagine. Sisters: Dazzle and Glamour. Brother: Vamp

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): Moving to HB

Other? : None

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

(Nick)Name: Kitsune

Forum Age: Sixteen

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here):

Appearance:

Appearances: ⇢ Look Below ⇠

⇢Kitsune (human version): She appears as a sweet looking sixteen to eighteen year old bean. Her body is slim and frail, as if bathing in the night light instead of the day. She has long, slightly curled hair, which is naturally maple brown, but the edges are aurora green. She has large, fluffy, amber/yellow fox ears sprouting from her head. Her lips are a little thin, but not much. They usually have pink lipstick on them, the shade close to her natural lip color. She has very light freckles scattered across her face, though they are barely noticeable. Her eyes are more rounded, and are the amber of maple leaves, or the fossilized sap, both with a glimmer of happiness. She has decent sized nails, but also considered short, and they are the color of fresh leaves. Her clothing is comfortable and simple, usually green and blue shades. She has three tails similar to her ears.. But tails.

⇢Kitsune (Fox version): She is a light amber yellow three tailed fox. Her underbelly is a lighter shade, and her tails fade into a darker shade. Her eyes are the color of true amber. She has a cute little snoot, which tends to get booped. (uh, please don’t. RESIST THE TEMPTATION)

⇢Galactine: Her galactine appearance is similar to both humanoid appearances, but more galaxy-ish. Her hair floats as if there was no gravity, the highlights now the color of the galaxy. Her eyes are galaxy blue, star shaped pupils glimmering. Her arms are masses of spacey galaxy itself, which can grow and shrink, change size and shape. She has no tails in this appearance, but she has fox ears, which are a sun yellow, but galaxy-ish.

⇢Clothing: Usually blue and green kimonos, accompanied by the traditional sandals and socks. Underneath her kimono is actually another set of clothing. It is a bland shirt and jeans. The jeans has a belt that carries all her weaponry. (if I decide to make her have weaponry, which I don't intend on)

Personality: 

✓: She is sweet and caring, always there for you when you need it, and she loves to pass on warm feelings. She is a quite accessible (got the word from Seeky) and clearly is not a introvert. Her mind is opened and full of many things. Aurora is a very active bean, always exploring and going on trips with friends and companions. Her fox side makes her quite the alert bean, and she is always athletic. She is a very creative fox, always coming up with something to do, making her never able to be bored, for that would be a nightmare to her. She is kinda calm, but not really serious. If she was serious, everyone would become serious, for this emotion radiates farther than her other emotions. And no one wants a group of serious and grumpy people wandering around, do they? Most consider her as a admirable being to look up to, for she is even with good and bad, though she is usually taken advantage of. She is a adventurous deity, exploring forengard almost every day with her fox friends. She is a allocentric, always focusing on if others are happy or sad. She tries to be well meaning and kind, and seemingly appears to be succeeding currently. Being generous and good natured isn’t all that good, for as stated above, she gets taken advantage of.

☐: Her behavior is amusing in one way or another, always succeeding in making someone crack up. She is cute but Deceptive. She seems quite determined to make everyone feel happy and cheerful, and that is her forever goal. Her life is more modern, and this is because of her neutrality. She wants people and deities to feel the same.

✘: Her feelings are sometimes abrupt, and same with her mood change in general. She can be careless at times, this can be with others emotions or where she is going, but it really depends on her general mood at the time. She is a very complainitative deity, it seems, but she is also confused... Anyways,, she is crafty with arts, and plans. I guess creativity can be useful at times, eh? Her feelings are delicate when it comes to relationships, and now, she is kinda desperate for a special someone, a soulmate (she believes in soulmates, yes).

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Forum Kitsune, but sisters with Ocean, Legacy, and Nim.

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): I haven't decided

Other? : Remember the lost and the leaving. Never forget.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

(Nick)Name: Crow

Forum Age (What age you look like): 13

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here): Female

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): Crow is slightly short for her age, lean with long legs. Her nose is small and her eyes are large and brown. Her skin is very pale and covered in freckles. Her hair is dark brown and curly, styled in a pixie cut. She has an olive green romper with a leather belt and black combat boots. A leather messenger bag hangs by her side at all times. 

Personality (please be as detailed as you can):

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.): Yes, Prisma. (Twin)

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): Moving to HB

Other? :

• Posted at:

~~Crow~~

~~Yes, the small, loud bird~~

Forum Twin: Prisma

Codemaker Codebreaker

Deity of Thieves and Flight~

Joined February of 2018

Star Count: 278

~The Extroverted Author~

Travel light and see the world right

You'll never know if you never go

Forumer) Form—

(Nick)Name:Cat

Forum Age (What age you look like):11

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here):Female 

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can):Cat has long black hair, and her eyes are chocolate brown. Her skin is ligth brown. She wears a lavender shirt, black pants, and grey combat boots. She usally keeps her hair loose, She’s pretty tall for an 11 year old, and extremely skinny. (Though not underweight)

Personality (please be as detailed as you can):Cat is sarcastic and her comedy career is kicking off! Cat is a bit prickly, and is a bit of a wild card. She can be introverted, or Exoverted, At the same time. She is pretty loyal though, and won’t abandon her freinds

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.):

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]):Moving to HB, (maybe)might take time 

Other? : 

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

Oh wait, you don't have to mention my forum fam or all of them, Galaxian.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

pod incoming

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

(Forumer) Form—

(Nick)Name: Nimarfira

Forum Age: 17

Appearance + Clothing: black Zip up hoodie, black long sleeve shirt, black jeans, black crew socks, black running shoes, black fingerless gloves, brass bond made like a dragon's talon, dragon amulet. I almost always wear my hood. 5'12" tall, lean build, (I'm a blacksmith so) has visible muscle, I walk mostly on the balls of my feet when barefooted and running (makes me seem taller than I really am), slightly angular facial structure, nimble hands for somatics or lock picking, eye color varies on light level: low light my irises are a golden color; bright light my irises are a light brown, teeth are pretty straight and white short of three inches dark brown hair.

Personality (please be as detailed as you can): Tends to hide in the shadows or as far away as I can be from a group (I'm kinda shy okay), actually pretty patient and will listen to you, offers advice in the magical sense and plays a part as a counselor if you need to talk, not easy to get trust from, makes friends fairly easy when I open up to people I agree with, enjoys fast paced games and detailed fantasy books, not afraid to fight but will try to avoid it, can be annoyed easily, read a few romantic novels, Blacksmith (making art and weapons), Freerunner, Swordsman, Survivalist, Medically trained, Bowman, Dragonologist, likely will show little emotion unless I like you, I keep secrets in the darkest recess of my mind, I will only show  affection for someone when it is safe to do so.

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Forum Brother of Jacquelyn, Glamour, And Kitsune. Forum Treasured are Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto.

Future Status?: Moving to HB when I can, also staying on the forums until they collapse.

Other?: GGaD Character Ship: Nimarfira and Kitsune.

• Posted at:

He/Him

Name: Ishmael

Forum Age: 17

Appearance + Clothing: Ishmael stands about 5’3 with a normal build. He has tanned skin and a rounded squareish face. He still looks pretty boyish despite his age. He has almond-shaped hazel eyes and freckles on his nose and cheeks. He has slightly fluffy, dirty blonde/light brown hair that reaches about his shoulders and is parted on the side. When he pulls it back, you can see an undercut shaved into the back. Ishmael typically wears hoodies and shirts of all colors and patterns, his favorite being a maroon hoodie with a white silhouette of a stag on the front of it. He wears leggings and jeans and a pair of galaxy print converse. 

Personality: Ishmael is really shy and aloof with people when he first meets them, but once he gets comfortable, it’s like he’s a different person. He’s outspoken in a respectful way, and enjoys some good discourse every once in a while. Ishmael, by nature, is a people pleaser: he tries to help and teach people whenever he can, and this can cause him to give unsolicited advice. He has a very strong loyalty to his friends and wants to see them succeed, even at personal cost to himself.  He’s friendly towards most everyone, but if he catches wind of someone who isn’t being very cash money, he will avoid them for as long as he can before addressing them. He’s not very confrontational but if pushed he could definitely pack a punch in an argument. He will roast the life out of you and end your whole career if he feels like he needs to. 

He’s a good speaker, if he has time to prepare. He has a “fake it til you make it” mentality, and he’s gotten pretty good at acting like he knows what he’s talking about. He’s very curious and if a topic interests him, he will go deep into the subject and learn everything he can. He loves sharing this knowledge with people, which can be annoying to some. He doesn’t really like to talk about himself, instead focusing on other people in conversation. 

Relationships that need to be addressed?: He’s basically everyone’s dad

Future Status: Moving to HB and wherever else other people are going

Other?: Congratulations on your stars!!!

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Personality extension: Sorcerer (I dare you to laugh), does somatics while nervous or bored, has the voice of an adventure story narrator, quiet talker.

• Posted at:

He/Him

(Nick)Name: Imagine

Forum Age (What age you look like): hmmm... we'll say 16

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here): he/him/Hubble

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): Imagine normally wears a gray hoodie, with black or grey sweatpants. He has a platinum bracelet and usually wears black or blue tennis shoes. Imagine is about average height, 6' 2" and has black hair. His eyes are emerald green and he's about average in terms of build.

Personality (please be as detailed as you can): Imagine is outgoing, and friendly. He loves to meet new people and go on adventures. He’s one of those people that you just want to be around, although he sometimes feels he doesn’t deserve this. He’ll try to cheer you up with a smile, and he’ll always be there for his friends.

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.): yes, friends: Fallon, Enchanted, Ishmael, Riri, Galaxian, Jade, Pluto, Wizard, Night, Mockingjay, sorry if I forgot some people (I know I did XD)

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): Moving to HB

Other? : Imagine is right-handed and doesn't like spiders. His favorite animal by far is the snake and he loves them. He has a pet corn snake that is mostly red, with hints of orange, that he takes around practically everywhere, no matter if it freaks people out or not.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@All -- Thanks and accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Name: Twilight Mirth (also referred to as Twi)

Forum Age: 12 human years, but she can appear to be any age

Appearance + Clothing: Twilight is a shapeshifter, but usually appears as a human-dragon hybrid.  She has slender, warm brown-black eyes and pale skin.  She stands at about 5’5”, not counting her wings.  Her hair is black and straight, which is usually tied up in a messy bun, and held with a gold-and-silver clip in the shape of a dragon.  Two, large, dragon wings (in the shape and size of SkyWing wings) come from the middle of her back.  They are black-blue with white stars, but they fade into white with dark blue stars at the wingtips.  Twi wears a silver-and-gold bracelet that matches her clip at all times (it is enchanted to change and shift according to her appearance and form).  She is slender and fast in this form, and is an excellent flyer.  Her clothes change often, and appear whenever she changes into a human/humanoid.  

Personality: Twi is shy and seems cold to outsiders, and therefore doesn’t talk much.  She opens up only to her closest friends and family.  Underneath that thick, cold shell, is a loyal, kind, and generous friend that would do anything for the ones she truly loves.  She bites back on her emotions, and tries to always be optimistic, which leaves her broken inside.  She hides that brokenness with her cold demeanor.  She is highly intelligent and stubborn in what she wants.  Her strong sense of morality sometimes overpowers her shyness, and she always wants to be a good person.  She is an extremely hard-worker, which makes her a bit of a bore to be around. 

Relationships that need to be addressed: Yes; my forum fam (you, Pluto, Fantasy/Lilac, Atlas)

Future Status: Moving to HB

Other? : Meh.  I saw your wiki.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

bookmark!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

@Twilight -- Accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

(Nick)Name: Cloudburst

Forum Age (What age you look like): 14

Gender (if you do have preferred pronouns, please state here):Male

Appearance + Clothing (please be as detailed as you can): Cloudburst has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He always looks a little sad even when he isn't and has a slight tan. Is an average height for his age and an average build. He usually wears whatever is on the top of his drawers of clothes. He usually ends up wearing green, blue, grey or (occasional) black t-shirts and almost never wears long sleeved shirts. Never wears jeans. He also practically lives in his sweater that is a pale-ish dark-ish red.

Personality (please be as detailed as you can): Cloudburst isn't completely sure of his personality. He is usually pretty quiet and nice to most people except those he dislikes. His emotions can take some very interesting swings. One minute he could be happy or excited and within a few minutes he becomes upset, sad or depressed. He has a bit of a fierce streak when it comes to arguing.

Relationships that need to be addressed? (If “yes”, forum twin, siblings, friends, etc.): ForumSister: Cat

Future Status? (Leaving, moving to HB, other [then please explain; this includes if it isn’t decided yet]): Most likely going to try and move

Other? : It might be a bit of a mess, this process (accepting and writing), but deal with me! :D 

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Oh yea, cloudburst is my fourm bro

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

@Cloudburst -- Thanks and accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

I’m also stayin till the forums crash and burn, then I’m moving, agian after a while

• Posted at:

(Nick)Name: Boop Ashen

Forum Age: 17

Appearance: Boop has curly black hair which never gets worn in a braid or ponytail. The tips of her hair are dyed a silver color, almost white. The silver gradually fades back to back to black. She has olive skin and rich, hazel eyes with yellow flecks here and there. She is quite tall, up to 5’8 in height and has an average build. She is slightly on the skinny side. Boop wears a long black trench coat that stops just above her knees. There are multiple pockets inside and outside of her coat, which she uses to store many different useful objects. She wear a white long sleeved sweater underneath the coat to keep warm on cold days. Boop wears ripped blue jeans and a pair of black, ankle high boots. She hardly ever wears any jewelry, but when she does, it’s either homemade or has anything nature related on it. She particularly favors her green bracelet woven from grass stalks.

Personality: Boop is often seen as the most serious and independent person in a group. She’s usually the one who has to pry other people from a distraction to make them focus back on the important stuff. She’s a natural born leader who has no problem telling what everyone else is doing wrong. However, Boop can be labeled as bossy, mean, and/or rude during this process. She has major OCD and can’t stand it when even the slightest thing is out of place. She can have sudden anger bursts which will most likely lead to her blindly offending someone. However, she'll probably feel bad about it unless it was someone she hated. She is the least calm person you will ever meet. Boop is known for her dark and negative statements, sharp tongue, and clever but rude comments. She’s tough and has learned to never trust anyone, for it could lead to one’s doom. She’s smart, but still doesn’t think through actions before doing it.

Relationships that need to be addressed?: Fourm Fam: Atbash and Moonflight

Future Status?: Moving to HB

Other?: OwO

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

@Boop -- Thanks and accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Name: Vixen

Forum Age: Probably about 15-17, idk

Appearance + Clothing: (Not true) She has ginger hair that is usually tied back in a ponytail, and dark green eyes. Her face is spattered with freckles, and she is taller than average for her age. She usually wears a t-shirt and jeans, along with sneakers, and doesn't like to dress up. 

Personality: She is kind and gentle, and quite intelligent. She is resilient and doesn't give up, yet her main flaw is that she cannot make descisions very well. She is introverted and doesn't have many close friends, however she has a few. She also tends to do well in school. 

Relationships that need to be addressed?: No

Future Status?: Moving to HB

Other: Nothing

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

Nickname: NightWolf

Forum Age: 12

Appearance + Clothing: NightWolf has black hair with streaks of white with bangs that reach up to just a little above her eyebrows. Her skin is light-tan and has slightly high cheek-bones. She has white wolf ears ontop of her head, white wings with a silver membrane, and a bushy, white tail that fades to black. She has dark brown eyes with black glasses. NightWolf is usually seen wearing a white hoodie and white jeans. Her high tops are white as well, and pretty much has a white-black aesthetic.

Personality: At first, NightWolf is very shy. But as you get to know her, she grows to be loud and a little obnoxious. She's quite optimistic so she tries to do her best in every situation. She doesn't like confiding others with her opinions and thoughts, so she bottles us her anger. NightWolf is no means sassy, and doesn't really understand humor (she has her own type of humor). NightWolf is a rather calm and patient person, with a sometimes tsundere attitude. She tries to be brave for others, but she's usually not that brave. She enjoys listening and talking too. NightWolf is really gullible and can be taken advantage of easily. She is a little too nice and will give in to pratically anything. She's a little naïve and immature, and sometimes stubborn too.

Relationships that need to be addressed?: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Go make me friends with anyone I guess. I haven't been close to anyone lately tbh.

Future Status?: Moving to Home Base, but staying on the forums until it ends. :)

Other?: Hi!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

@NightWolf -- Accepted.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Name: Vamporizer Javiland.

Forum Age): 12 years.

Appearance: Vamporizer has an extremely light tan skin color, and has very narrow bright blue eyes. His hair is a chocolate brown, that sticks up in one spot near the back of his head, and the rest is roughly combed to the left. He is so underweight and thin that you can see his ribs sticking out of his shirt, and is an average height of about 5'2".

Clothing: Wears plain black shorts, and various dark colored shirts. He wears Nike tennis shoes that are a faded gray and falling apart. He wears no jewelry or accessories.

Personality: Vamporizer is neither an extrovert nor introvert, is purely an ambivert. Likes to be by himself sometimes rather than be with people, and at other times likes to be joking and laughing with his friends. Is completely loyal to the people he knows well, and trusts that they do the same in return. Is happy to help other people with their problems and issues, and has an uncanny sense of knowing when someone is feeling down. Is very intelligent, but is too impatient to think much through. If he doesn’t get enough sleep or food, then he becomes irritated easily and snaps at people for the smallest things.

Relationships that need to be addressed: Sisters: Astra and Dazzle.

Future Status? Moving to Home base.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

incoming!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Vamporizer -- Thanks and accepted!

Now for me to start procrastinating again drafting and writing.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Name: Glamour

Forum Age: 12

Appearance: Glamour has shoulder-length light brown hair that is usually worn in a high ponytail or braid. She has almond-shaped, blue eyes and tanned skin without any freckles. She has a slightly-round face with high cheekbones. Glamour has a slim, muscular build and stands at 5'4". 

Clothing Preference: Glamour has two moods with clothes. Sporty mood- leggings, t-shirts, hoodies and sneakers or casual mood- black or blue jeans, tank tops and ballet flats. She usually wears the pastel colours- lilac, sky-blue, etc. but will mix it up. She has a charm bracelet that she never takes off. The charms include a flower, the sun, a heart, a horse and a four-leaf clover.

Personality: Glamour is courageous, kind and friendly. Nothing fazes her and she always remains calm except for when she's angry. If you say or do the wrong thing then watch out! She can keep a grudge and never forgets anything. Otherwise, she cares about the people she loves and will do anything for them.

Relationships that need to be addressed?: IRL brother- Spark, Forum Sisters- Fallon, Dazzle, Stormbringer & Leilei, Forum Brothers- Wizard, Silver, Cobra, Spark & Nimarfira, Forum Twin- Zane.

Future Status?: Leaving until Newsfeed arrives.

Other? : Loves horses!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

@Glamour -- Thanks and accepted!

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Umm... you never said anything about me...

• Posted at:

~νιχєη~

"The child should know that he'miracle,

That sincthe beginning of time there hasn't been,

And to the end of the world there won't be, 

Anothechild like him."

(She/her)

Est. 2/19/2017

All so far accepted on both MBs.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at: