It looked like a castle that was in a forest, far away from the public. She appeared to be ordering her soldiers and servants around. "crisp every inch of the castle. thither may beest guests coming ov'r soon and I wanteth those folk to feeleth welcome. " She grabbed a tea cup that a servant handed to her. "Within this wall of flesh, there is a soul that counts thee its creditor a thousand times." She saw the castle doors open. "Everyone, beest polite, thither art guests coequal though I bethought thither wouldn't beest. " She got off her throne. "I am very glad thee can maketh t, please handeth mine servants thy coat for those gents may hang t up." She did a standing bow then turned to the servants. "Servants, showeth the guests their way to the dining area. " She looked back at the guests. "Please forgive me if 't be true the castle is not very valorous, I desire thee like t." She followed the servants and when into the dining room where she took her seat at the table. "Please, has't a seat, I am sure thee art fill'd with pangs of hunger after a long travel hither." There was a gigantic painting of Eris the goddess of Chaos on the east wall. "Eris wast mine mentor and hath hath taught me everything ere that lady demise after that lady father hath killed that lady. I tooketh that lady lodging and didst not wanteth to chooseth a violent path, so I hath decided to beest halcyon and only square at which hour absolutely necessary. "

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

Poke)

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

POKE

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Nimarfira (half dragon form) explored the area, half listening to bright. "I do not have a need for sustenance," He said "but thanks for the offer." He touched a wall chaneling a little magic, watching it distort and  glanced at some servants that were stairing at him in bewilderment. "The structure doesn't seem to handle magic very well..." He mused, "Or is it just me."

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

incoming

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

’This..it’s beautifu!’

• Posted at:

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark"~Rabindranath Tagore

*:・゚.✧:・゚

Oh look! My army of adorableness!

.✧ *:・.

Forum Bro:Cloudburst 

Kitsune nodded, dragging along a rainbow being. "Um, what's wrong with your voice?" The being asked rudely. He morphed a cartoony heart. It danced around, and went to bright. "Um, malufunction?" He tried to grab it but it danced around Bright's head. Kitsune snickered. "I think it resembles his love~" and for that, she got a nude in her stomach. "Okay, maybe not. Just ignore him I guess." oh how rude. leandro thought angerly. "If that's the case, then Ignore her too!" She just stared at him.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Nimarfira's emotions spiked as he spotted Kitsune... he fought for controll as he made his way to her and Leandro. his violet flaming gaze was locked on Kitsune, "Hey I'm not alone in a large castle not designed for my presence!" I wish it was just me and Kitsune...

• Posted at:

He/Him

She walked up to the rainbow being. "Do you liketh me? Is that why heart is dancing around mine head?"

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Leandro flicks his ears in a worried manner. "No?...." Dear gosh.

Kitsune smiled. "Not everything can be designed for you, Nim."

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Bright gave Leandro a suspicious look and turned away, she was a servant not doing something right when hanging up a painting. "No! No! Not like that, tis supposed to beest straight and not beest tilted to the side. Eris wast nev'r tilted, wht would the lady bethink of this right now!" She looked at the guest, "I am my most humble apology for raising mine voice, and mine castle is not Chaos proof because I like to shape the castle however I wanteth."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

poke

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Nimarfira smiled at Kitsune. "I know."

• Posted at:

He/Him

"Apologies in advance, but I prefer to use raw magic over chaotic power." Nimarfira explained.

• Posted at:

He/Him

Bright hugged Nimarfira and pet him softly. "That's fine, this is not its power, I can maketh t form into anything. Or add some defenses onto t." She kissed the dragon's forehead.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Nimarfira pulled back, his Haphephobia settling in like an anvil dropped from The Tower. Not Kitsune, I Am Not Okay With This! His mind screamed. KITSUNE HELP!!!

• Posted at:

He/Him

Bright sighed and stopped hugging Nimarfira. "My most humble apology." She turned away.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

"Hey Leandro, can I talk to you for a sec.?" Nimarfira seemed unusually calm...

• Posted at:

He/Him

Leandro gripped onto Kitsune's hand. "I think not." he sneered.

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

"You know, I would never do anything to hurt Kitsune..." Nimarfira's gentle facade dropped, turning into a serious conversation... "Unless of course you haven't noticed that..."

• Posted at:

He/Him

Bright walked to Leandro and smiled. "Please taketh a seat." She picked him up and gently put him in his seat.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Suddenly a large group of servants came from the kitchen holding large platters of food but with aluminum lids on them. The went around the table and set the food down. Silverware appeared on the table, they were all straight and not out of angle. "Thank thee very much mine loyal servants." She tossed all the servants a gold coin. Looked at everyone sitting at the table as the wall paper began to change to a tropical setting. "Is everything to thy liking?"

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

poke)

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst

Shard came in and took a seat and picked up a water the water started to swirl around and around the ceiling as Exotory also came in and caused the water to turn into a rainbow before taking a seat across from a angry Shard (these to are like Yin and Yang they are complete oppisites.)

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Nimarfira locked eyes with Kitsune, longing for her to remember him.

• Posted at:

He/Him

*where is Kitsune???*

• Posted at:

{Zane}

/354852

REMEMBER THE ONES WHO COULDN'T MAKE IT

"Dawn of a New day: 72 hours remaining."  Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask.

Bright looked happily at Nimarfira. "Hungry?" The lids to the food containers came off, there were all kinds of foods. "I guess we can start eating."

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Outburst