I have been on this forums since December 15th, 2015.

I have gone through changes as I’ve been here and I have made new friends in my time on this fourms.

I started out as a annoying little brat, who didn’t know what in the world they were doing. Then I started to get a little bit better each time as I grew. As I did I made new friends, some who have made a impact on my decisions and thoughts of the world. I have seen kindness, sadness, pain, and forgiveness on these forums, I have seen flames wars that caused so much pain. In the end we all got through it, we all made up and we all cared for each other as our forum family should

As fourmers went and came through they left a impact on the forums, like every new member it may of been negative at times but positive outcomes always seemed to come from the negative. Every member has somehow changed these forums, whoever is reading this you have changed these forums by being apart of this community.

We have so many kinds of people here from different backgrounds with different troubles, we have been through thick and thin with each other. Even if we didn’t know one another we supported each other.

I suppose these are my goodbyes and memories of these forums.

Nightmare: I wish you were still on the forums, I enjoyed seeing you on the forums you were kind and funny and we had similar interests, I hope we can see each other on other sites.

Future: We’ve known each other for a long time, I’ve enjoyed talking to you! Your kind and fun person to be around, Rping with you is awesome! ^^ Warriors, Miraculous Ladybug, Wof rps and such. The ML Squad of Arrow, Sloan, Ben, Aster. I hope we can still somehow stay in touch.

Silverskies: We’ve been friends for a good amount of time, I’ve enjoyed rping and talking with you. Your so kind and caring and you see to care a lot about others. It makes me happy to see that your still around. I hope we can still interact with each other and maybe to a couple of rps with Ryoko and Skylight ^^

Drippy: I remember one Rp we were in together our character Dragontail and Pouncingwish, it was a fun Rp and it was fun. I remember that you were very energetic and it was fun talking to you.

Athena: We did a lot of rps together and it was fun! Especially with that one Rp you made with the  elemental amulets. I met a lot of other fourmers because of that Rp. But I enjoyed talking to you and rping.

Enchanted: Even though I’ve been quiet inactive you always seem to still be there, even when I come here to vent for a little bit you always understand. Your really kind and a lot of fun to Rp with, i hope we can somehow stay in touch.

Midwinter: I don’t really know where you went, but you were a great friend, I enjoyed rping with you and talking. If I remember correctly your in the process of writing a book? But either way hopefully we can interact again. You were really kind.

Cleaver:

I had a lot of fun rping with you and talking, your characters were really interesting. I remember that one Rp with Ninetails specifically, with your character it was really fun, Especially how Chompy developed in the rp. I hope we can somehow still interact when the forums close.

Vertigo/Dauntless: I’m not exactly sure what you go by, but your really fun to talk to, I remember some of the rps I was in with you, those were pretty fun especially the one Ninetails made.

Pepperoni:Your really kind and fun ^^ I really enjoyed rping with you especially in the Elemental demigod to you made ( I was quiet annoying back then ) but I hope your doing well and I hope we can interact again.

Ninetails:

I remember the one Rp you made with the elemental characters and your character Sol. It was fun and knowing there was a fellow Fairy tail fan on here was awesome. If your still lurking on the forums they’ve come out with more fairy tail episodes. But I hope we can interact again somehow.

Kite: You were really sweet and kind and it was nice to talk with you, you were very welcoming and understanding and rping with you was fun, I hope we can still interact with one another.

Thunderstorm: It’s sad that you had to go, but talking and rping with you on ML was fun, the Stormcave ( if that’s the correct name ) was awesome hope we can somehow still interact with one another, you were really nice and wise.

Time: I remember when you were known as Oblivion when I first met you, it was when Ninetail’s Rp was still active with the elemental adventure, that was fun. Even GGaD that fun to. But it’s always nice talking with you, you seem to interact with a lot of people and seem very welcoming towards others. I hope we can still somehow interact.

To everyone else:

To all I Hope we can all keep touch, all of you were so kind and nice. Lately I’ve had a fuzzy memory, but I’ll always remember the forums and everyone on it. I’ve been here for about 5 or 4 years now. I’ve seen people go and people come or pass through but you’ve all been wonderful. I hope you all do well in life and prosper in your goals. Maybe one day, one day we’ll all see each other again either on the internet or that one fateful day in the real world.

My incredible long list of people I wish I got to know more ( this is a lot back from the golden days of the fourms )

Luna

Gryffin

Eventide

Wetdog

Necromancer

Apocalypse

Hootsie

Nightwolf

Hydra

Grif

Jade river

Blizzy

Oncillia

Xanii

Icarus

Crimson

Indigo raven

Unique

Periwinkle

Ghost

Wild

Angel

Ruby sky

Puppy

Snowbelle

Onomatopoeia

Basilisk

Longclaw

Spring

I know I have at least interacted with you all a couple of times, but I can’t remember correctly cause my brain has been a bit fuzzy lately ^^;

You know what, forget the list I wish I got to know all of you better.

This community has made a impact on my life, I know there are still kind, wonderful, and creative people out there because of all of you. You have given me hope and given me support.

This is my goodbye to the forums that I’ve grown up with ( sorta ) I’ll try to be here until this place shuts down.

Goodbye.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Ah man Fossil, I'll miss you.

I remembered when you joined. It feels so far away.

I can't believe we have to say goodbye.

I don't want to learn how to say goodbye.

I have to learn how to say goodbye.

Goodbye..

I'll see you on the Other Side.

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"Rise up! Rise up! Rise up! Eliza!"

"My love, take your time"

"I'll see you on the other side"

"Raise a glass to freedom"

2014-2019

The past does feel far, thinking back to the day I did join, I’m glad I did otherwise I wouldn’t have met all you wonderful people. I’d be nice if we could all try to reconnect somehow when the fourms is down.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Hello Fossil! Not sure you remember me, since I did pretty much leave most of the forums a while ago, but in case it helps I was first known as Moonwolf. It’s sad to see you go and I hope you have a great life! It was always fun to RP with you and it was nice to get to know you! 

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

The rules for TMSH are on thread /330191. 

Warning, I am extremely busy right now and it may take a day for me to respond or longer. But I will try and get on to do stuff at least every other day, but I may not be able to. 

@Amarok 

I remember, Rping with you was fun ^^ it was nice getting to know you. I’ll probable stick around here awhile longer while I can. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Heck, I wish I was able to talk to you more. I really do.

Are you going to be able to migrate over to Home Base?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

@Time

Most likely, I recently downloaded the app so I’ll be able to. My user on home base is the same as my user on here. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

It really has been fun! I remember back when we still roleplayed WoF, I really admired you and your characters back then. And I still really enjoy them now 

I’ll be here til the end as well. I’m glad to have met you and I wish for good luck in both our futures 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

@Fossil

If we cannot meet again in another way.. if it's alright with you, could we keep track of the standalone Newsfeed and, if it comes true, reunite once more?

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

I never got to know you very well here, but I hope I can on home base/Newsfeed.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

@Time - PLZ TELL ME YOU'RE ON HOME BASE TOO!! (I'm having a dumb moment, why else would you ask about Fossil, lol)

@Fossil - Yes, you're on Home Base!! XD The list of people migrating seems to be growing at a rate faster than I expected, maybe this won't be so bad after all. :)

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

@Fossil

WOO!

• Posted at:

Requiem/Legacy

2014-2019

@Shion: Yep! I'll be able to go!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

*crosses arms like Black Panther* FORUM FOREVER!

See you, Fossil. I wish I could know you better.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

@Alphawolf

you to, it would of been nice to get to know all of the other fourmers that recently joined or that I haven’t met. ^^

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

wsrhcgvnbgj I recognized pretty much every name mentioned and rjgbkhjbhnjk nostalgia

Hi Fossil, I remember seeing you around, and even though a lot of people are moving to HB I still wish I'd gotten to know them better... so I guess I have to start somewhere xP

I don't think we've officiallly met, but hi! Nice to meet you :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

@Fairydragon 

I’ve also seen you around, but nice to officially meet you ^^ 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Hey Fossil! It's been awhile, hasn't it? Anyways I'd just like to say hi and that you were (and still are) a wonderful person when I got to know you. We didn't spend that much time hanging out, but I remember doing a bunch of ML FWRP RPing with you.

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

@Lector 

Same! It’s good to see you! You were also ( still are ) a wonderful and fun person to be around. I enjoyed rping with you in ML! ^^ 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest