I've played the Camoflauge game and the Fruit game on the WoF island, and Qibli's Quest, but I haven't gotten ANYTHING.

help

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

please

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Good news, you’re not alone.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

*raises hand*

I have no idea!

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

Camouflage is still a bit broken and the scroll function is a bit funky still, I wouldn’t recommend that for money earning

All the games run on a medal system. I don’t know what you get for bronze, but silver gets 15 coins/xp and gold gets you 50 each. Qibli is funky too

Fruit find is based on how fast you fill the bar, the faster you do it the more likely you are to medal

The game I do to farm is word wrangle. It’s in the hub. I don’t know if you’re playing on web but I played with a word unscrambler in another tab until I memorized the dictionary of the game, and once you’ve got that down it’s a literal gold mine. I can get 1000 coins in five minutes

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

@Ishmael thanks for the advice...I'm terrible at Word Scrambles XD

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

I could probably make a list of all the words if I had enough time. it's also good to note that it will only accept one answer, so even though you can make "melon" out of the letters, it's looking for "lemon"

I'm perpetually broke right now since I'm working on buying the entire store for the second time, but I wish you luck

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

I mine Clue Hunt because 

1. I find it fun

2. Three starring missions gives you lots of coin

Though I agree with Ishmael if you just want to earn coin

But if you want have fun while mining coin in a slightly less efficient way Clue Hunt is the way to go

• Posted at:

(Brand) New

Oh, yeah! I did see you got a high score in the fruit find. Unfortunately, the same goes for me. I don't get any xp, gold or anything doing those games. I did get some in the home base when I played the Slappy's game (sorry I can't really remember the name), and I occasionally get some by using the free slide. You may have to try a few times, but it does give something sometimes. Other then that, I don't really know. 

• Posted at:

can't think of anything  put here.

Clue hunt only gives you money the first time you complete the level. The most efficient is Wrangle, you get more money in less time but clue hunt is fun

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

@Ishmael True

But there’s a glitch where if you just close the app/tab instead of going to the menu and clicking quit in Clue Hunt the missions you completed won’t save but the coin you earned will, so you can do the easy missions over and over for more and more Scholastic virtual money

• Posted at:

(Brand) New

Oh worm

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu