THE NIGHTWING NEWS

The only and best newspaper in Pyrrhia.

Edition #1

Hello Esteemed readers!We have some fascinating stories!

such as: Why you can't,and SHOULDN'T,eat sloths!WEATHER.And general news!

Also updates on the RainWings.

Article One: SLOTHS,Why you can't and shouldn't eat them!
This why you can't and shouldn't eat sloths!
Sloths are beloved to RainWings, they LOVE them. If you ate one you'd either 1, die or 2, get a preeety nasty scar. Also you'd be banished probably.

They're also bad for your health! if you ate one you'd get barely any meat AND they're basiaclly all hair. I know all this from experience.

Thank You, Slotheater.

Our Weather reports just in!Here's our forecast for the next few days!
SUN,Clouds for about a day, Rain-Get your drinking water buckets!, more rain for about three days then- WOW! A HURRICANE!Get working! In a week a HURRICANE is coming! Fortify the houses, store up rations, A HURRICANE IS COMING! - Written by Stormseer of the NightWings

RAINWINGS REPORT! A special column where our wonderful * Cough cough not really Cough cough* neighbors put their side in! 

Paradise 5 years, I'm going to SCHOOL! ANd Slotheater's little brother(Slothcruncher) ate a SLOTH!
Mango and Banana,We ate Mangos, and bananas.YAY!

We also have VISITORS!From the Mud Kingdom! What are your names FRIIENNNNNDS?
Uh..Hello,We are Swamp and Puddle,and uhh,we're going to see the RainWing queen and help the NightWings learn to hunt properly, uh, yeah.

THANK YOU SWAMP AND PUDDLE! That's all for this Issue of NightWing news!

Have a nice Night!- Shadowscales of the NightWings,owner of NightWing News!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NightWing News

It's anual!It's run by NightWings, but they hire RainWings!

It's run by Inktalons(me)a.k.a Swift,and you can read it on 356321. IT'S AMAZING!GO READ IT NOW!Oh and friends,you can make a character and send an application.

Talisman sat impatiently on his weak, wooden stool. The smell of rain drifted through the cave entrance, and thunder crackled. Talisman thumped his tail on the ground as he waited for an idea — at least a small idea — to come to mind. Nothing came. The wooden shelves, stacked with thick scrolls, watched over Talisman with eerie silence. A tail slithered across the stone floor behind him, and he whipped around, expecting danger. But it was only a small RainWing, who abruptly froze in terror. Then, her muscles loosened and she smiled. He smiled back. “Hello, little Kaleidoscope. How is Sloth?” Talisman asked. Kaleidoscope was the only RainWing who went to the library willingly. She was the only RainWing who wasn’t as lazy as the others. She was the only RainWing who ever dared to hunt. Kaleidoscope smiled. “Mommy is good. So is Peacemaker. He’s very singsong-y.” Kaleidoscope stated, and she went over to Talisman. “What are you doing?” she asked politely. “Writing,” he answered. “I’m writing the NightWing News.” His talon went back for the quill, but she stopped him. “That’s not how you start a story. This is.” Then she took the quill, dipped it in ink, and started writing.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

I’m sorry. I had to.

• Posted at:

i am the

phøe|ñįx.

•She/Her.

•FanWing4Ever.

•Forum Brothers- Domino, Zane, Cobra.

•Forum Sisters- Kaleidoscope, Kitsune, Jacquelyn.

•Forum Twin- M.N.

•Member of the “Forums Need to Stay” Campaign.

you get a strange letter about your job at NightWing news HQ, They're looking for a new reporter because the current one quit, this is the letter you recieve:

Hello,I bet you know what my name is but I'll say it anyways,I'm Swift, The Boss. So, you know,Coldheart quit,y'know, the reporter? Well, the QUEEN says I should hire RainWings.I sent this to Hibiscus and Peacock too. So yeah, The RainWings will be more friendly to other RainWings,PLEASE REPLY SOON.

Thank you, Swiftwings of The NightWings, and the NightWing news staff.

• Posted at:

NightWing News

It's run by Inktalons(me)a.k.a Swift,and you can read it on 356321. IT'S AMAZING!GO READ IT NOW!Oh and friends,you can make a character and send an application.

HAHA SUCKERS!This isn't a roleplay! THIS IS A NEWSPAPER!
IF YA WANTED A JOB YOU CAN FORGET IT! next issue coming up.

• Posted at:

NightWing News

Sunshine is applying for the job.

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

Wonderful.

Here's your form example( I made another character to write with)

Name:Keindahan

Nickname:Keindahan

Tribe:RainWing

CONNECTIONS:Advisor to that "wonderful" Queen Glory.

Suggested Salary:NOTHING.

Skills:Advertisments.

• Posted at:

NightWing News

well what other tribe would run a newspaper

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Ima let peeps apply.I get some names from google translate.

NIGHTWING NEWS #2

Hello again wonderful readers!We're back,and Have new staff! Let me introduce

Keindahan and Kungkang the RainWings!

Now time for our latest stories!

MISSING SLOTHS!by Kungkang

A bunch of sloths are missing! The usual suspect,Bulan the NightWing,denies it.Kelelawar is searching for the suspect!

Our suspect are only Bulan and Slothmuncher.Of course, Slotheater and Slothcruncher too!

RainWing Reports by Keindahan

"Mommy says NightWings are MEAN!"-Tropis(mistaken for Paradise in #1)

More visitors-Eagle and Raptor the SkyWings " Eh, we're picking fruit so we can have a party for Princess Garnet's hatching."they say.Now, a VERY important interview with the Queen herself, GLORY OF THE RAINWINGS!" I value both my tribes equally and work on improving them both."she tells us.

OUTER TRIBE NEWS-by Keindahan

In the Sky Kingdom a huge celebration is going on for the hatching of Queen Ruby's second heir,Garnet.The Queen is thrilled but worried 9 year old Amber will be jealous of her new sibling.Prince Cliff,14,gave us the information,Princess Kesuma got it from him. The new SkyWing princess showed up the same time the SeaWings gained a new animus,Prince Stingray,he will be trained by his older sister, Anenome.

A word from our sponsors: Buy the Books!

Thank you,

Inktalons,NightWing News

• Posted at:

NightWing News

Name:Sunshine

Nickname:Shine

Tribe:RainWing

Connections:Queen Glory's best soldier

Suggested salary:Nothing

Skills:Telling the weather

• Posted at:

~Assassin~ Female DeathWing

Rachel:This is my friend Piglin.

Nick:Do you want to come in for the party?

Piglin:No, i'm fine.

Nick:Are you sure?

Piglin:Yeah, I have dinner plans.

Nick:Really?

Piglin:Yeah OH HECK YEAH I'M COMIN

Crazy Rich Asians

She/Her

* Puts on fancy glasses*

THis seems good.The other trainees quit.Good connections..Good suggested salary..These skills..PERFECTION! YOU'RE HIRED! Write me some weather columns, I'll judge those and then decide ifyou're ready to write a paper.

• Posted at:

NightWing News