So I had this idea for a while and wanted to do it. I'll repost it when the new forum comes around, but I decided to go ahead and start working on this by getting the characters first.

Now, I'll need some help from you public schoolers, because I have no clue what type of groups there are. So If I'm missing a group, or don't need to have a certain one, please let me know!

~ Groups ~

-Athletes
-Fashionistas
-Dramas
-Techies/Nerds/Geeks {Not sure if they’re the same since I’ve never been to a public school and understand these groups.}
-Musicians/Rockers
-An Outsider/Not in a Group

~ Rules ~

-Please take parenthesis out of your forms.

-There will be shipping, but Rune and I might have a bit of trouble writing them out, so bear with us if something doesn't go right.

-I think we'll still be thinking about this, but as of right now, there will be NO powers in this fanfic.

-This goes with the rule above^, but when working on you forms, if your OC has like special/unique features {eg. wings, bird-eyes, et cetera} do NOT add them in. We're going to be keeping ALL characters as "normal" mortals. However, this might change.

-No powers from your previous OCs, unless we decide to change it, so as of right now, there will be no powers.

-Rune and I reserve the right to accept/not accept your forms if they do not follow the rules or need to be detailed/explained.

-As of right now, it's an all deity school. So send forms for your deities and maybe ONE non-deity form. Once all/most of the deities are sent, Rune or I will let you know when you can send in more OC forms.

-We can add/remove to the Rules.

-Put GGaD Highschool in Other in your forms. {Not in that color, mind you}

-Ask if you have questions and we'll be happy to try to answer them right! Hope y'all enjoy this and we'll try our best to get them out written and ready for reading!

~ Forms ~

Credit goes to Specter for the basis of the form {I added a few things}; and credit goes to Specter, Enchanted, Marx, and Angel for first coming up with the AU RP of this last year.

* = Optional

“Deity” Form
Full name: (be sure to give them a last name!)
Pronouns:
Teacher, Faculty, or Student?:
Personality (You can paste from your deity form from the FWRP but that’s optional; still needs a detailed personality however): 
Deity of (The deities won’t have powers btw):
Talent(s) (Affected by the field above ^) (Natural talents; no powers involved):
Appearance {Detailed}: 
Clothes
*What group are you in?:
*Roommate(s) (If you don’t say, you’ll be randomly put in a dorm with others): 
*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who? (If the former who has that crush does not sign up, then you’ll just remain single, if you want or we'll just have that crush be somewhere):
Other

OC Form
Full name: (be sure to give them a last name!)
Pronouns
Teacher, Faculty, or Student?:
Personality (You can paste from your OC form from the FWRP but that’s optional; still needs a pretty detailed personality however): 
Related to any of the students, teachers, faculty?:
Talent(s) (Natural talents; no powers involved):
Appearance {Detailed}: 
Clothes
*What group are you in?:
*Does your OC already have a crush? If yes, who? (If the former who has that crush does not sign up, then you’ll just remain single, if you want):
Other

We'll send our forms as soon as possible.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

This is a great idea! I'll send in my form soon.

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

Bookmark

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

just sent mine through

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

Main fam: Nim, Ocean, Legacy

Full name: Falcon Bearsong

Pronouns: she/her
Teacher, Faculty, or Student?: student
Grade: 11
Personality: Falcon is incredibly smart and can outsmart most people. She is loyal to her closest friends, but if you aren't close to her, she isn't afraid to stab you in the back. She has a sharp tongue and this makes her come off as mean. She doesn't have many friends, and that's the way she likes it. When most people meet her, she makes a "joke", but most people see it as making fun of them. Her closest friends know her as a skilled fighter and a nice person, even though she acts tough. 
Deity of: speed, agility, birds of prey
Talent: she can run really fast, jump really high, and is extremely athletic. She also is skilled at falconry.
Appearance {Detailed}: Falcon has bright red hair, pale skin, forest green eyes, and lots of freckles. She is rather muscular and physically fit. She always wears her waist-length hair in a high ponytail or a braid. She has bright red lips, though she doesn't wear any makeup. She dyes the ends of her hair ombre from red to light blonde. She is taller than average with abnormally large feet. 

Clothes: She wears red or teal shirts with wing or bird designs. She always wears a black leather jacket, and black jeans. She also wears knee-high, black leather hiking boots. She also always wears a golden maple leaf necklace. 
*What group are you in?: atheletic
*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who? (If the former who has that crush does not sign up, then you’ll just remain single, if you want or we'll just have that crush be somewhere):
Other: GGaD highschool

• Posted at:

Falcon

↠She/Her↞

↠Proud Latter-Day Saint↞

↠Let This Promise In Me Start↞

↠Like An Anthem In My Heart↞

↠From Now On↞

Full name: Rōzuhāto Kitsune Hana

Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them/It.
Teacher, Faculty, or Student?: Student
Grade: 10th
Personality: 

✓: She is sweet and caring, always there for you when you need it, and she loves to pass on warm feelings. She is a quite accessible (got the word from Seeky) and clearly is not a introvert. Her mind is opened and full of many things. Aurora is a very active bean, always exploring and going on trips with friends and companions. Her fox side makes her quite the alert bean, and she is always athletic. She is a very creative person, always coming up with something to do, making her never able to be bored, for that would be a nightmare to her. She is kinda calm, but not really serious. If she was serious, everyone would become serious, for this emotion radiates farther than her other emotions. And no one wants a group of serious and grumpy people wandering around, do they? Most consider her as a admirable being to look up to, for she is even with good and bad, though she is usually taken advantage of. She is a adventurous person, exploring wherever this takes place almost every day with her friends. She is a allocentric, always focusing on if others are happy or sad. She tries to be well meaning and kind, and seemingly appears to be succeeding currently. Being generous and good natured isn’t all that good, for as stated above, she gets taken advantage of.

☐: Her behavior is amusing in one way or another, always succeeding in making someone crack up. She is cute but Deceptive. She seems quite determined to make everyone feel happy and cheerful, and that is her forever goal. Her life is more modern, and this is because of her neutrality. 

✘: Her feelings are sometimes abrupt, and same with her mood change in general. She can be careless at times, this can be with others emotions or where she is going, but it really depends on her general mood at the time. She is a very complainitative person, it seems, but she is also confused... Anyways,, she is crafty with arts, and plans. I guess creativity can be useful at times, eh? Her feelings are delicate when it comes to relationships, and now, she is kinda desperate for a special someone, a soulmate (she believes in soulmates, yes).

Deity of: space, feelings , Japanese in general (Folklore, legends, kitsunes, culture).
Talent(s): Empathy {this is actually something people have :)}, ummm knows a lot about Japanese Culture/stuff and space.
Appearance {Detailed}: She appears as a sweet looking sixteen to eighteen year old bean. Her body is slim and frail, as if bathing in the night light instead of the day. She has long, slightly curled hair, which is naturally maple brown, but the edges are aurora green. Her lips are a little thin, but not much. They usually have pink lipstick on them, the shade close to her natural lip color. She has very light freckles scattered across her face, though they are barely noticeable. Her eyes are more rounded, and are the amber of maple leaves, or the fossilized sap, both with a glimmer of happiness. She has decent sized nails, but also considered short, and they are the color of fresh leaves. 
Clothes: Usually blue and green kimonos, accompanied by the traditional sandals and socks. Underneath her kimono is actually another set of clothing. It is a bland shirt and jeans. 
What group are you in?: Outsider (with her friends, they made themself a group)
Roommate(s): Anyone who wants to be with her. I would prefer her to be with two-three others.
Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who?: NIMAFIRAAAAAA
Other: GGaD Highschool. I already have made my deity a mortal for other rps, so she had this name already, and prefers being called Kitsune. She has Amnesia, so she doesn't remember her crush. I'll send Random's form later

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Hey, guys. I know this is going through tough, but we will stick through this together. I have my fam, and they have me, but right now, we are ALL family.

bookmark? Let's see if I have some time. To fill this form out.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

@Falcon, Could she be a roomate of Kitsune?

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Full Name: Lotus Blossom I had to

Pronouns: She, Her

Teacher, Faculty, or Student: Student

Grade: Sophomore/10

Personality: Lotus is that one loner who's got all As and is in a bajillion different clubs and sports (well, not sports, but shes in track and/or cross-country). She's pretty friendly, but really busy. She's that girl that seems so perfect that everyone's jealous, but if you get to know her, she's rushed and freaks out if she makes a mistake. (I'm just going with the theme that since Lotus is in high school, she hasn't really mastered calm). Lotus hangs out with the smart crowd and the musicians when she has free time (she plays flute, piano, and sings). The one thing she refused to do is drama club (especially if it's a musical) because she has some stage fright and cannot dance.

Deity of: Life and magic

Talents: Flute, piano, art, school, singing, running

Appearance: Lotus has light tan skin and blonde hair dyed (for the sake of being "normal") light pink fading into green tips. She's short but slender and her eyes are (is it fine if the eye color is a bit odd? I mean, it's lighter than is realistic, so if not then just normal green eyes) pale green.

Clothes: Lotus likes to wear loose-fitting clothes, like blouses and flowing skirts. She prefers flip-flops or open-toed shoes, but anything comfortable is fine with her.

What group are you in?: Mainly an outsider, but she's technically also a musician, geek/nerd/techie and kind of athlete.

Other: GGaD highschool and she's bi

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Full name: Galaxian Explosion
Age: ...8 or 9 if you still want to keep it that way...-_-
Grade: ...9? (That's the first year of high school where I am)

Personality: Galaxian seemingly has a pretty random personality, or at least in his actions, thoughts, and speech. He can be very talkative, immature, and unobservant. Sometimes he likes to be purposely annoying to certain entities. It seems he is usually intentionally annoying to beings whom can be considered evil or who he doesn't like for some reason. He doesn't just dislike someone for no reason. Otherwise, if he is annoying, it is unintentional. Overall, he is contrasting and ironic. For instance, he can be stubborn, but is usually creative with his thinking. He can also be ignorant at times, and observant at other times. He can skip over obvious details, or be so analytical and evaluative of mere details that it is annoying. Galaxian's usually calm, though energetic and enthusiastic. However, he has a breakthrough of a shiny and bright, sunshiny presence, and contrasting, a completely moody and dark personality.

Galaxian can be naïve and incredulous. He sometimes neglects to realize some things, and can be daring to the point of seeming reckless, for instance, doing something that takes a larger risk than most would want to take. Sometimes, though, Galaxian’s personality doesn’t match with his physical age, and he acts older than he looks, though still usually with a combination of that and immaturity. He isn’t fearful of most things like someone else would possibly expect him to be, such as “scary” creatures, death scenes (though he’ll be bothered by the concept of death in it), et cetera.

Galaxian endeavors to be polite, fair, and friendly towards everyone, especially if it has to do with life. Once in a while, though, he will scold an older deity for something childish, such as cursing, or manners. He also has a habit of giving others nicknames on the spot, though mostly these “nicknames” are his titles for the antagonists that he wants to annoy. (For instance, Kokumajutsu has about 13 nicknames ready. Oh, and he'd better not be anywhere close to Galaxian! :P Of course I have no say in the matter, but yeah.) Overall, the young deity is caring and kind to all others, and this stems from his very consciousness. He will also overdo things when trying to take care of someone else. (Not sure if you need any of the above as much.)

Naturally, being the god of loyalty, Galaxian is very loyal to others in general, specifically those he cares about. This results in a physical inability to lie to those he trusts. He would do anything to protect others. Even with the deities whom don’t like him as much, and those he tries to annoy, Galaxian will still care for their wellbeing on various levels. That is, if he is betrayed, or if somehow his trust is shattered, the god will not be very forgiving at all. (...You probably won't need this.) This does result in him not being suspicious of most and their intent, viewing them to be innocuous like his own, however, and if he is suspicious it is usually his correct instinct.

On the other hand, Galaxian is surprisingly good at lying and deception, though he prefers not to use this. He's not very good at hiding truly negative feelings, though, if he forgets to try.

Galaxian has a lot of innocence, and with that, inexperience and naivety. The god is not completely clueless, however. He will distrust some people and is actually quite cunning and ingenious, if he pays attention to his own instincts.

However, though he likes to keep a positive and realistic outlook on everything, Galaxian will become serious in situations that call for it, in comparison to his usual playful personality, and this attitude is always frightening. He likes to help others and will solely blame himself if something goes wrong. He is usually confident of himself if not with a figure he considers superior, and can be very independent. In spite of being able to work and discuss with others, he works best alone with some specific tasks. Whether he is outgoing or aloof depends on what situation he is in and what people he is interacting with. Nonetheless, he always likes to smile and talk. That sometimes includes talking to himself.

He is very analytical and persistent, and usually does things with vigor and energetic/enthusiastic attitude. If he doesn't find a point in doing something, he won't do it on the spot. In this way, he is relatively slow-acting, preferring to wait to decide anything. He is a perfectionist through and through, and gets things done, usually overdoing things/overachieving, though to say he is (always) organized would be laughable.

When he wants to, Galaxian can be very thoughtful. He will think about possible consequences going into the future, options, decisions’ impacts, et cetera. He has a pretty good memory and he enjoys challenges, never minding having to think more. He also talks cryptically at times, though it’s usually unclear whether it’s intentional or unintentional. He has an overactive imagination that results in some pretty weird thoughts, usually humorous if he expresses it to other people. In fact, he tends to think humorous thoughts when he’s not supposed to, resulting in strained effort in trying not to laugh at the wrong times.

Being the god of life, he values life a lot, and will mourn the deceased, no matter whether or not he knew the person/people who passed in question. He also does not wish death for anyone whom was not due to receive it yet. This can backfire when someone disrespects the deceased or says something disrespectful regarding any subject concerning death, and especially if they cause death by means of murder, killing, et cetera. (I kept this in because this is my actual personality.) All the above mentioned will likely result in Galaxian changing his personality and lashing out. He does not like hurting anything or anyone, and thus refrains from fights and violence of any kind in general.

GGaD!Galaxian actually does seem like a mortal child. Deep down, he hates being alone, and he wants those he loves to love him back and give him the attention he needs. Thus, he is very protective of those he cares for and can become jealous of someone else very quickly (though he will try to suppress this feeling, being the god of loyalty) if he feels like he/she/they are stealing something he feels like belongs to him. So, simply put, he can be an attention-seeking, spoiled brat in such situations, though once he realizes this, he'll become extremely guilty and want to make up for it. In fact, he tends to put most blame on himself in any situation.

Galaxian can be quite clever with words, especially with persuasion. He is actually very cunning and can be deceptive, even manipulative, though mostly unintentionally. If he does it intentionally, it is for a cause he believes is good. Though stubborn, he is not brash, and though imaginative and innovative, he is not easily distracted from a purpose he has set.

The god is an ambivert, and has tendencies towards both introversion and extroversion. He likes voicing out what he thinks and basically won't stop talking once he starts on multiple trains of thought. Galaxian is, overall, talented, skilled, quick-learning, and eager perso. He also refuses to give up hope in dire situations and believes in good possibilities, wanting to look more towards the future than the past, focusing on the present instead.

Deity of: Loyalty, life, and the Cosmos 
Talent(s): ...Going to have to base it off on the Cosmos, aren't I. (*is high-key confused now*) Ask me if you need clarification, but all of these are connected to it (No, I'm not OPing :P):

Math

Logical Thinking

Public Speaking (more of a personality talent, I would like to think)

Research

Writing

Drawing (more personal and not as related)

Creativity/Imagination

Academics (doesn't need to study to get good grades, learn things really quickly)

Negotiation/Debating (I think this is still more personality related xD)

Reading (Personality related, though it kind of goes with research)

Analyzing the past (the time in the Cosmos part, and personality)

Not making friends (:D)

Athleticism (...More personal)

Conflict resolvement (More personality related)

Musical (Personal)

...If this is too much, then I think I'm OP IRL.

Appearance: Galaxian has scarlet red eyes...uh, if you need to, turn it into a dark brown, almost black. His eyes are round and wide in length, but otherwise relatively narrow in height, and are rounded at the edges. Sometimes, at the turn of his head, golden or silver slashes will be revealed at the side of his pupils. The color of his eyes changes in shade due to his mood. For instance, brighter and more lighter brown would equal happiness. He has a crease above both eyes, resulting in a “double eyelid”, however, the right is usually deeper than the left, and more prominent. Galaxian also has long and thick eyelashes for some reason, especially on the top. The god has a light mole just underneath his left eye, though most don't see it due to it being covered by a part of his hair and its faint visibility. His left eye is also slightly darker than his right, though it isn't very prominent, either.

His face is heart-shaped, almost oval, boyish, and somewhat rotund, especially because his cheekbones are a bit lower than average, which is somewhat due to his age. Galaxian also has midnight black hair. It is as long as his mid-hip and he usually lets it fall back. It is normally straight but it will grow curly at the ends in some situations, such as under stress. Usually his hair falls slightly onto his shoulder and curls around his face slightly. He also has long bangs that fall over his eyes a lot, and hide most of his eyebrows. However, he tucks in behind his ears, so both of his ears are visible.

His eyebrows, though not usually visible, have a prominent arch. The bridge of his nose is also somewhat high, and his lips are rather prominent in color, with a slight red-pink tinge. He has a moderately dark skin complexion, but naturally leaning towards the paler side.

Clothes: ...I'm sure they don't just wear the same clothes each day? But he likes to keep it fairly simple (no hang-off decorations), and either all dark or all light color scheme. He highly dislikes wearing formal clothing.

*What group are you in?: Outsider/not in a group, but maybe considered a nerd (-_-) 
*Roommate(s): Um...random, I guess, unless anyone wants to ask and stuff
*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who? No(...)
Other: GGaD Highschool (is it High School or Highschool? xD)

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

@Kitsune: friendly reminder/point out... You missed an R in my name but...

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

oh, my R button doesn't always work

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

Going to send my forms tomorrow! :D

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

@Falcon, Kitsune, Zodiak, accepted

@Galaxian, would you mind if we bumped up his age a little? Or if he was like 12-ish and skipped a couple grades? Shhh, Highschool is one word  Anyway, I just need those clarification questions answered, but you're accepted.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bookmark

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

@Galaxian 

Could Lotus and Galaxian be roommates

I just feel like that would be interesting

Also sending in form for Zodiak soon, Lotus is just a lot simpler

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Full name: DragonMind Firebender

Pronouns: She/her

Grade: 9th

Personality (You can paste from your deity form from the FWRP but that’s optional; still needs a detailed personality however): Drago lives for art! And fire, definitely fire. She honestly prefers being alone, but Drago has a very tight-knit group of friends. She hasn't been a Deity for very long, so is still growing into her powers, but she's pretty quick on the uptake if she's interested enough. She's a little absent-minded when she really gets going, and she's pretty talkative, which can make for . . . hmm, let's just say she's Orphos's worst nightmare! XD

Deity of (The deities won’t have powers btw): Dragons, Magic, Art

Talent(s) (Affected by the field above ^) (Natural talents; no powers involved): Sings a lot in secret, but not in front of others. She's also a tech nerd and artist, and dreams to become a voice actor someday.

Appearance {Detailed}: Drago has fair skin, very pale from all her time spent indoors, with about shoulder-length acem blonde hair. On her right side, it comes down to her ear. It's sandy blonde, usually pulled back in a red ponytail band. She has large scarlet wings, with shimmering gold membranes. She has bright scarlet eyes with catlike pupils that always seem to be sparkling from the inside out! Her bright smile, usually with pale red lipstick to accent her light dusting of freckles, reveals her pristine, white fangs.

Clothes: DragonMind usually wears a baggy hoodie, with nothing on the front of it, and dark skinny jeans. She can always be found with black, knee-high leather boots and earbuds to go with her golden cell phone!

*What group are you in?: Those energetic, artsy kids IG

*Roommate(s) (If you don’t say, you’ll be randomly put in a dorm with others): Mari, just to be hilarious

*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who? (If the former who has that crush does not sign up, then you’ll just remain single, if you want or we'll just have that crush be somewhere): Zadia, if he is even in this, didn't read the other forms LOL

Other: If she can't appear to be part dragon, then her eyes are caramel.

Full name: Marissa Diamond

Pronouns: She/her

Grade: 10th

Personality (You can paste from your deity form from the FWRP but that’s optional; still needs a detailed personality however): Drago lives for art! And fire, definitely fire. She honestly prefers being alone, but Drago has a very tight-knit group of friends. She hasn't been a Deity for very long, so is still growing into her powers, but she's pretty quick on the uptake if she's interested enough. She's a little absent-minded when she really gets going, and she's pretty talkative, which can make for . . . hmm, let's just say she's Orphos's worst nightmare! XD

Talent(s) (Natural talents; no powers involved): Like Drago, she sings in secret, and she also plays a VERY small bit of piano. Not often, but if she has to, she will. She's also skilled in self-defense, both verbally and physically.

Appearance {Detailed}: Mari has dark skin, with green hair pulled back into a very high ponytail. It almost resembles strands of yarn (inspired by the mythical Medusa). She has a long, elegant, green rattlesnake tail with purple diamonds running along the back of it. She has bright green eyes with slitted pupils that turn intense red with anger! Like her sister, she's got sharp fangs and wears dark purple lipstick.

Clothes: She wears a light greenish-yellowish tanktop with a faded denim vest, dark purple skinnyjeans, and black ankle boots.

*What group are you in?: I wanna say rocker, but IDK. Probably outsider.

*Roommate(s) (If you don’t say, you’ll be randomly put in a dorm with others): Drago >:D

*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who? (If the former who has that crush does not sign up, then you’ll just remain single, if you want or we'll just have that crush be somewhere): Cynthia, if she is even in this, didn't read the other forms LOL

Other: If she can't appear to be part snake, then her eyes are a "sensible shade of green" as I said in a previous thread, and her hair is platinum blonde.

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

@Fallon -- I'll be 9 next year for 9th grade :D Your choice.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Full name: Rune Swampy Murkeywater
Pronouns: She/Her
Grade: 12
Personality: Rune seems to be a carefree person, who's got a big imagination and often gets lost in her thoughts. She is often fascinated by possibilities, and loves thinking of how things could have gone, did go, how they might go, etc. She cares deeply for her friends, and often becomes very protective of them. She is very determined, and becomes serious when she wants something done. Often times, she will put all other things aside just to get the one thing done she wants to get done. She loves to garden, read, write and draw. She has a tendency to be a worrier when things don't seem to go according to plan. She is afraid of heights. She is often emotional, and will grow angry, sad, or worried when things don't go to plan. She isn't very extroverted, and mostly sticks to either herself or her few friends. Around her friends, she is very open, and loves to talk. {XD is it just me or does her personality not make a ton of sense? I’ll fix it if need be.}
Deity of: Magic, trees and change
Talent(s): Rune seems to have great talent when it comes to growing plants, specifically trees. She is great at changing perspective, and isn't half bad at close up magic tricks.
Appearance {Detailed}: Her hair is strawberry blond, and it falls just below her shoulders and seems to have a slight and natural wave. She typically wears it in a ponytail or sometimes a headband. Her eyes have heterochromia; the left eye is bright blue and the right is emerald green. She is average height, looking about 5'7", maybe 5'8", and has a skinny build. She has a fair skin tone and a spray of freckles along her arms and face.
Clothes: She prefers to wear a nice, button up forest green shirt, and black jeans with black combat boots. Sometimes she'll also wear a black or dark brown jacket.
*What group are you in?:  I guess she kinda first the Nerd/Geek/Techies group? I sorta see her in either that group or as an outsider.
*Roommate(s): Anyone, really
*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who?: Kenshin
Other: GGaD Highschool

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Zodiak -- I think we need to ask the mods if a female and male can be roommates xD. If they can, then sure!

@Rune -- Please pretend I said "@Fallon & @Rune", that's what I meant to put. Adding on, can a female and male be roommates...?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

@Shion, I ALMOST CALLED YOU DRAGO EHHHHHHH

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

@Galaxian, XD I'm not Fallon. Anyway, thanks!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Galaxian, XD ignore my other post. I don't think female and makes can be roommates. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune, could Kitsune and her be roomates? (Bro, you just asked Falcon, now Rune? Seek, shush)

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

bookmark

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

@Shion, Ok, so Drago is going to have caramel colored eyes and Mari is going to have green eyes and platinum blond hair since this is just s regular high school. Erm, for Mari's personality, it's Drago's. Can you fix that? You're also missing something in the other section of both forms. Also, there isn't an artistic group, but I'll ask Fallon about that because that does seem to be a group. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Rune -- xD When you type "Fallon" way too much. Okay. Thanks!

@Zodiak -- xD I guess not then. Thanks for asking, though! :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

WAIT... I'M SUBMITTING SOON!!!

• Posted at:

He/Him

Whoah O_O Lotsa unread posts. Okay, I'll just save these and look them over again. Also....

Adding to Rules:

-Roommates must be the same gender. No male and female roommates.

-If you have Nicknames put them in Other.

-Appearances must be realistic, unless we're doing powers or unique features.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Define realistic...

• Posted at:

He/Him

Full name: Astra Evergreen

Pronouns: She/Her
Personality (You can paste from your deity form from the FWRP but that’s optional; still needs a detailed personality however): Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she is very shy. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. (She also has just a little social anxiety.) Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She can get very sad at times, but doesn't like to show it and if someone asks her about it she will just put on a fake smile and make a joke, not really believing anyone would care enough to know about it. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people, and wants to be in The Shipping squad but doesn't have the courage to ask anyone. She doesn't believe anyone could have a crush on her or ship her. She also doesn't believe that anyone could ever like her.
Deity of (The deities won’t have powers btw): Forest's, stars, and galaxy's.
Talent(s) (Affected by the field above ^) (Natural talents; no powers involved): She loves astronomy, and has memorized most constellations. She also loves forest's and tree's, and is a very good climber, because from the top of a tree, you can see the stars better and not be distrubed by anyone.
Appearance {Detailed}: She has long dark brown hair, with dark blue tips, that is slightly wavy at the ends, and is cut to her mid back. If she is not wearing it down, it is in french braids, dutch braids, a ponytail, or one braid. Astra has high cheekbones, and is very pale. She has blue-gray eyes that seem to see right through you. She is lithe, and is 6 ft even. She has a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Astra wears little black stud earrings.
Clothes: She usually wears a dark green, long sleeved top and black leggings. She wears usually black/dark green runners, and if it gets cold, she wears a dark green or black sweatshirt.
*What group are you in?: Outsider/Not in a group
*Roommate(s) (If you don’t say, you’ll be randomly put in a dorm with others): random
*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who? (If the former who has that crush does not sign up, then you’ll just remain single, if you want or we'll just have that crush be somewhere): None yet...I think

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

“Deity” Form
Full name: Imagine Hope

Pronouns: he/him
Grade: {Students only} 11th? I'm not really sure, you can decide to make shipping easier.
Personality: 

Imagine is outgoing, and friendly. He loves to meet new people and go on adventures. He’s one of those people that you just want to be around, although he sometimes feels he doesn’t deserve this. He’ll try to cheer you up with a smile, and he’ll always be there for his friends. Imagine loves shipping, and also enjoys shipping his friends. However he doesn’t believe he’ll ever be shipped and can sometimes get down about that. He’s one of those always-optimistic people though and usually tries not to show it. Imagine adores the snake he has, (a red-and-gold corn snake) and will take it everywhere around with him if he can. (I'm leaving the name of it up to you. :D)

Deity of: Rain and Creativity
Talent(s): Imagine's good at computer things. Imagine also loves animals and has a talent for handling and taming them.
Appearance {Detailed}: Imagine has bright green eyes and short black hair. He’s not extremely tall, but not short either, around 5’ 10”. Imagine has slightly tanned skin.
Clothes: Imagine normally wears a t-shirt, complimented with sweatpants, even in the rain. Otherwise, he wears a gray hoodie. Imagine has a platinum bracelet embedded with an emerald.
*What group are you in?: Nerd. Imagine loves snakes and computers
*Roommate: 

*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who?: Imagine has a crush on Celosia in GGaD but idk if MJ will sign up so if she doesn't then ship this bean please.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Imagine and Astra, all good

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

@Nimarfira ~ Not with fantasy features or anything that you definitely do not see every day.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

i think there are goths

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

“Deity” Form
Full name: Nimarfira Arcane Dhragon

Pronouns: He/Him
Grade: 11
Personality:Mostly keeps to himself unless something/someone spikes his interest. Slow to trust but friendships and alliances usually last long. He can be a bit prickly at times. Jumps at any opportunity to exact vengeance for his friends and allies. he is easy to annoy. It tends to be difficult to decipher his thoughts. He can get stuck in his  mind palace (when he writes ancient runes and draw areas in the air). he suffers from horrible night terrors and insomnia. he spends most of his school time, observing others and planning. He will get into an area he wants to be in. When he or a friend/Ally is threatened he will try a peaceful approach, if that doesn't work he 'teaches them a lesson’, usually ending in the opponent in an extremely painful lock of some sort or In extreme cases, death. He is always calculating the limits and alignments of others through their actions. He sometimes puts a seemingly impossible challenge in front of others to see how  they react to it. He is always testing those around him in some way. If you put a rule in his way he will find a loophole around it one way or another. Nimarfira tries to surround himself with allies, and keep a few friends. He can seem insensitive and emotionless, this is not the case, he is actually quite caring and full of life. His past makes him paranoid about relationships and his emotions. He will actively avoid open relationships out of fear of getting a potential lover hurt or worse, however this does not hamper the affection he shows them. He will hide from his emotions while outside of his dorm, in case he misses something crucial to keeping his whereabouts concealed from his family. He has no problem breaking the law and has the local authorities in his pocket, if you help him pull off a crime he will not only pay you well but also keep your trail clean. He leaves no trace of his existence anywhere except for his crush. Nimarfira doesn't like attention from big groups so he plays the ‘Mysterious’ and 'Dangerous' cards to avoid them, which backfires because apparently girls like that kind of thing (I don't understand it...), but I don't want to spend another hour re-thinking it... He also never goes anywhere without a ranged and melee weapon, as well as a lock pick set.

Deity of: Magic, Chaos, and The Unknown
Talents: Ridiculous reaction time, Excellent at acrobatics, and Dexterity through the roof, including Stealthy. Medically trained, Survivalist, Expert Archer, Marksman, and of all Swordsmanship styles. He is a Blacksmith so he has strength, probably enough to knockout a football player in one strike. Oh yeah, and he gives you almost no reaction time. Mastery of Lock picking and Pickpocketing, Breaking And Entering or just Entering And Exiting, Inventing, Hacking, Creating, Concealing and Obtaining Weapons, Being a ghost, Roleplay. {I essentially applied real skills I have to balance out the 'no powers’ thing…} Oh, one more thing… Really strong hearing.
Appearance: {Realistic… oh boy...} Nimarfira is about 6’ and has Visible muscle. He has three inch long black hair, golden hazel eyes, Caucasian skin, slender but strong build, Narrower facial shape, medium sized eyebrows, Upper half of the face is broader in relation to the lower, Higher cheekbones, Prominent lower jaw, prominent chin, Non receding brows, no wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth, shoulder blades stick out a little like wing starts (or that's what I am told), Good posture. Other than that pretty much your handsome everyday crime lord. (That was hard… Never made a detailed appearance for Nimarfira like this because… Well he isn't mortal for one.)

Clothes:  He is seen wearing a special black Zip up hoodie, dark gray jeans, unique black shoes that muffle his footsteps, dark gray fingerless gloves on top of black no-print gloves, and of course he wears a pendant of a dragon's claw breaking through a volcano. He almost always wears his hood. He has a lower face mask that he always has around his neck, and only uses it when he is about to do something worth finding out...

*What group are you in?: The Outsider/Geeks (He doesn't spend time with them… correction not much time with them, he does play D&D with them...)
*Roommate: Please be someone he gets along with in GGaD. WAIT!!! That might be a problem… Kitsune maybe? Thats not allowed and it would also be awkward… I assume…
*Does your deity already have a crush? If yes, who?: 1) Let me think...YES! 2) KITSUNEEEEE!!!
Other: GGaD High School (it's two words, and my phone won't let me leave it wrong...)

• Posted at:

He/Him

bookmark

• Posted at:

Wizard

➢Him/He

➢Christian

➢Saxophone

♦Homeschooled

♦Forum sisters~ Fantasy, Glamour, Key

♦Forum brothers~Paradox, Seaquake 

♦Triplets~Fallon and Pluto

☾Co-creator of LLaK: /348431☽

Meep the Yeep with Repicheep!~Me

@Jade ~ Okay, thank you. I saw that, but wasn't sure.

Goths and Artists are added to Groups.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Group: Artist

:) Kitsune is VERY artistic, I bet she would hang out with the other dirty minded artists

• Posted at:

Lɪɴɢ...

Kɪɴᴇ.x

Sʜ/ʜʀ

1 , , 3 , 4