(idc if the forums dissapear, I'm still introducing my character asdfghjkl))

It was not clear when this had happened, but it seemed that for the most part, several of the citizens of that village were safe. Some looked a bit dirty; they probably had a bit more trouble getting out of the disaster. Or maybe someone had helped them?

A human-like figure emerged from the destroyed remains of houses and dirt, carrying a little girl. They put her on the ground with the other people, and she immediately ran to her mother.

"That was the last one." A cheery female sounding voice said. "You all are welcome."

Just like that, a pair of seemingly transluscent wings appeared on the stranger's back. The sun's against you, so all you can see are dark silouhettes. The wings are definitelly not attached to their back though.

Still, you can't make anything else out. If this person saved half a village from death, maybe they're a hero.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Time appears, "Did you save all these people?" he asks, "And what are those wings? How'd you get them?"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

"Who're you?" NightWolf asked. "Do you have motive or something?"

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Drago instantly began to gawk at the possible-girl's amazing wings. "Those are so heccin' beautiful!!" she squealed. Then, internally, Drago made a quick note, breaking the fourth wall once again. And her text color is so perfect! she thought to herself. Looks just like mine!!

• Posted at:

Shion 

she/her/pinkiebi

#PRIDE

Gone Animatin'

I love y'all

Ayyyy, I'm back, Forumsville!

Please . . . before we go, read /356112.

Lotus looks worried. "Are you sure there's no one else stuck or hurt? Does the village need any help?"

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Ocean approaches, feeling happy that so many people were okay, and sad that they’ve lost their village. Julius, Lillian, and Walter stick near her.

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

Ishmael did a quick once-over on the villagers. No one seemed in immediate danger, which he figured was thanks to... whoever this was. He shielded his eyes with his hands to try and block out the sun to get a better look at the stranger-possibly-hero.  "Greetings. I'm Ishmael. Who are you?"

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

"Ah!" The person? jumped a bit. "E-eh, is it normal for so many people to appear at the same time!? This is incredible, something new...!"

They gave a step towards the group of people that had appeared.

'They' seemed to be a young woman with short silver hair (which looked unnaturally stiff) and red eyes, which had something off about them. She seemed pleasant. Her clothes were simple as well, just a red shirt with a yellow bolt on it, jean shorts, and a thick belt with a I in the center. She had something like a transluscent holo-visor in front of her face and strange headphone things that wired into a choker of sorts round her neck.

"Oh dear, so many questions,,," She blew out some air before attempting to reply. "Well, I've had my wings since... forever? Thanks for the appreciation." She blushed a bit and flapped her wings once, after which they dissipates in a flurry of pixels.

"Well, yeah! I did save these people on my own, and they're alright, please do not worry. I'm actually designed to help people, you know."

"Technically my name is Model One, but my unofficial name is Ichi. Ichi at your service!" She held out one of her hands with a smile.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

NightWolf was still a little unsure, but didn’t show it. “May I ask who built you?” he asked.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

"Oh," Ichi hesitated. "I... I don't know..."

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Uh... I'm confused... where is this from?

• Posted at:

Love Percy Jackson

Athena's my mother

In my heart I'm a Magdril

Also love Ian (Only sometimes)

Would trade my life for any book charecter's life(even if it sucks because it dosen't in the end)

@Magichorse: This is GGaD a FWRP on the forums (well not for long, since the forums will be snapped for HB)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Nimarfira just appeared in his dragon form, a rift effect fading behind him. "Hm... You seem to have some resemblance to my highly advanced programs back at The Tower... Curios..." He mused. "Anyway, you did a good job. You should be proud of yourself." Nimarfira showed signs of approval, which is rare... 

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~