So, hey, I’m new to the forums, I’m Wolfine405, and I’d like I was wondering if there was anything I needed to know. Much appreciated!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|~Wolfine405~|

”In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Hello Wolfine405 and welcome to the forums! Um, the forums are actually ending on March 29, so enjoy your time here while you still can!

• Posted at:

-=+Deisma+=-

She | her | SandWing

Forum sibs: Zane, Prism, Jacquelyn,

Glamour & Nimarfira

"We arnot doing get help."

"We don't want to change,

We just want to change everything!"

A Talon in Three Worlds: /353086

But, the forums will be continuing on Home Base! Which is still in its beta, but you can still access it.

Oh, Hello Wolfine!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Hi, I'm Hyperbole. It's nice to meet you but the forums are shutting down and will go into reading only mode on March 28th and they will be deleted at some point afterward. In this period of time people are saving their work and saying goodbye. Some are preparing for the move to Home Base. 

But feel free to talk to anyone and join roleplays! Just because were closing down doesn't mean you have to leave and not join us in our last days here.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Welcome to the forums! Much like everyone else has said, the forums will be going soon. But welcome anyways!

• Posted at:

can't think of anything  put here.

Hello everyone! Thanks for telling me about the closing thing, I’m so glad scholastic accounts work for Homebase! But even more than the forum update on Homebase, anyone else hoping they’ll add more characters and more of the Wings of Fire island to explore? I know it’s only beta, but I was really hoping for a bit more.

• Posted at:

|~Wolfine405~|

”In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.