650 star celebration!!!! *blows streamers* Yay! Okay, now let’s get down to business (to defeat the Huns)

First, please tell me if something doesn’t make sense or is messed up, because I promised I would try to get this out before the forums shut down, and the whole “revising” thing was a bit rushed, so some things, especially in descriptions, might be a little weird.

Names and Pronunciations

Noki - Pronounced No-ki. The Nokian’s home world. It is a moon. The Nokia draw all the magical powers from it.

Nokia - Pronounced Noke-ia. The magical race.

Defenders - The group of Humans and Nokia trying to save the planet.

D.R.E.A.M.S - Government group who is helping the Defenders drive the Nokia off Earth

Stands for- Developmental Reconnaissance Experiment: Alien Meteor Safe

Chaos Portal: A portal that a chaos mage would open up and set to a specific location. It is a rip in space.

Plot:
There was another world war. It ravaged the planet, causing destruction and chaos. National monuments were destroyed, and countries were wiped off the planet. Then the Nokia came. They said they wanted to help us. They said they cared what happened to our planet. They repaired all the horrible damage our war had done. They brought peace with their magical powers. The Nokia helped us recover and they rebuilt our world. That was fifty years ago. Now, the Nokia want something in return. The reason they want it is that Noki will eventually run out of power, collapse in on itself, and explode. They will have to find a new home and start over. This generation doesn’t want to leave, and when they stumbled across Earth, teeming with life for billions of years, they knew then, this Earth would have enough power to stabilize and regenerate Noki. They would not have to leave Noki for many millions of years. They want a powerful magical object, born within the Earth at the beginning of time. In order to get it, they would have to split the Earth in two. Of course, they only told D.R.E.A.M.S that they needed it for some reason. D.R.E.A.M.S said they couldn’t have it, and now there is another war. Some Nokia have deserted their people and joined with some humans, because they realize what it would be like to have their entire planet destroyed, they have made a group called the Defenders. They agree that they only way to stop the war is to get the Nokia off the planet or somehow find the Nokia another planet, but they don’t know how. Yet. Their numbers are small because most humans are too afraid to fight the Nokia. And of course, most Nokia believe in their people’s cause. If you’ve read this far, put “Earth” in other. The humans don’t know why the Nokia are attacking them, so  some people have come up with the idea that if we keep resisting the Nokia, they are going to create a meteor with Earth magic, and destroy the planet. The rumor has spread so far, people are afraid to see anyone resisting the Nokia, and if they do see them, they will report it immediately to the nearest Nokia, and some are even afraid to go out of there own homes. Some people have said D.R.E.A.M.S could be spreading the rumors because of their name, but they insist that they are just helping the public to calm down. Of course the Nokia wouldn’t really do that. They need whatever is inside Earth. Right?

Worldbuilding:

Set in present day, so all surroundings are the same. The headquarters of D.R.E.A.M.S is in New York, disguised in the Empire State building. You press the wall next to button 16 in the elevator, but instead of going up, you'll go down into a 35 floor building, all underground. It is hidden from civilians, and if anyone accidently presses it, they mind wipe them so they forget about it.  The Defenders headquarters are in Castile. The entrance to it is in a statue in the town, and from there you go underground and come up behind the Middle Waterfall. Their complex is 15 floors, some of them for battle planning, and some are Nokia homes because they can’t go outside otherwise their people will find them and punish them severely, and of the people who believe in the rumors about the meteor.  It is made out of stone, carved out by Earth mages. The passageways are about 7 ft tall and around 6 feet wide. They get to New York City by a Chaos Portal. For example, this one is set to New York City, specifically in Central Park, behind a secret waterfall.

Character Appearances:

The Nokia look like humans on the outside, except for the wings and eyes. The wings can be any types, for ex. butterfly wings, hawk wings, dragonfly wings, bat wings…. you get the idea. The type of wings they get does not have anything to do with what types their parents had. They also have any color eyes. For example, they could have pink eyes, bright green, purple..... and so on (They can’t have multicolored or changing.). The difference internally is they have more energy than a average human, which means they can run faster, jump higher, etc, etc. They also have much more powerful lungs so they can fly higher and be able to breath. Now, the magical difference is that they have learned to tap into Noki’s magic, giving them control over elements, including chaos. They only can use a element when a source of that element is near, except chaos. Chaos is everywhere. For example, they couldn’t just summon up fire from nothing. That’s why most of them carry matchbox’s and a bottle of water; just in case. Most Nokia excel in one element, but they can still use them all. For example Astra has taught herself to mainly rely on water magic, but she can still access all the elemental magics. They only mage that excels in all is the leader of the Nokia War Force, because they are the most skilled mage that has ever lived. (So far) The most powerful mages of them can cause mass destruction. When they are at Earth, they still draw on Noki’s power. If you’ve read this far, put “has” in other. They have the same life spans of humans too. They normally wear simple garments, with little to no jewelry, except for headpieces. The headpieces they wear indicate how wealthy they are. Usually very intricate, and small pieces, they are made out of silver and different gemstones, like opal, emerald, and sapphire. The richer you are, the more sparkly you headdress gets. The order of gemstones is: Lower Class: Garnet, or rubies. Middle Class: Opals, emeralds, and amethyst. High Class: Gold and Bronze. Royalty: Silver and Sapphire. Their war outfit is normal clothing and then leg, arm, and chest armor. Their armor works the same as ours, it’s just it looks more streamlined, and is very light. Sometimes it is very intricate to. They usually wear it with a cape or cloak over it, and of course the headdresses. (Yes, headdresses are for men/boys to. Although they are usually less sparkly, they can be exactly the same if you want.) You are required to wear the headdress at all times, except sleeping and showering.

(If you think they are to OP, well… they are kinda meant to be)

Spots:

Defenders:

Leader: (Has to be human) Open

Co-leader(s): up to 2 (At least one has to be a Nokia.) Nokia saved for Imagine, Open

Humans: (These are the main characters) Rain(Astra), Saved for Imagine, Open, Open,

Nokia:(semi-experienced mages) (These are also the main characters) Astra(Astra), Saved for Imagine, Open, Open

D.R.E.A.M.S:

(All human)

Head of Company: Open

Rest of company: Unlimited

Nokia War Force

(Obviously, no humans)

Leader: Open

Warriors(All highly experienced mages): Unlimited

I will open up more spots if more people join, but for right now, this is it, and also, tell me if there's anything you think I should add to the spots list.

Nokia can have a crush on humans or the other way around, but both of their races don’t allow it, so it will be secret.

Rules:

~No Mary Sues/Gary Stues

~Fill out the form provided

~ Only 2 characters per forumer, unless not very many people join.

~Sorry, for now I don't feel comfortable writing anything other than straight sexuality and male or female gender.

~If you’ve read this far, put “Secrets” in other.

~Saves last 24 hours.

~No characters 14 and under please.

~Please have sort of exotic names for Nokian characters. They can’t have a normal human name like John or Alice.

~Erase parentheses

~Please be at least somewhat detailed in forms

~Yes, their can be spies in the Nokia War Force or Defenders. Just make sure to state that, because it will count as a main character, not a character on the Nokian War Force.

~Love triangles?? YES!!!!

~No possessing enchanted objects, unless extremely important to the plot/story.

Also, just tell me if you want me to start a new paragraph every time someone different talks or not, because I’m having a hard time choosing. :)

Don’t expect updates soon or fast, because as you know Imagine and I are long-term traveling, and we don’t know if the next place we go on to will have wifi, good wifi, or I just might not have time. (Also because I procrastinate. A lot) But I will try to keep this alive. Imagine can also accept/decline forms.

And one last thing. If I kill your character(s)......sorry??

Human Form:

*=Optional

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

Side(Nokia, D.R.E.A.M.S, or Defenders):

Weapon(s):

Normal outfit:

Backstory:

*Theme Song:

*Crush:

Other:

Nokia Form:

*=Optional

Name:

*Nickname(s):

Class:

Wing appearance:

Element they specialize in:

Appearance:

Personality:

Side(Nokia or Defenders?):

Physical Weaponry (Don’t put magic here):

Normal outfit:

Backstory:

*Theme Song:

*Crush:

Other:

D.R.E.A.M.S Form:

Name:

Position (leader, co-leader, etc.):

Appearance:

Personality:

Normal outfit:

*Weapon(s):

*Backstory:

Other:

My forms:

Name: Astra Evergreen

*Nickname(s): None

Class: Royalty

Wing appearance: Dark black hawk wings. They are around 6 ft long each. The feathers nearest her body are gray, fading quickly to black.

Element they specialize in: Water

Appearance:  Astra is around 5ft 8”, and thin. She has brown hair reaching down to her waist that she usually does in a ponytail or braid. Astra's skin is pale and her eyes are a deep, dark blue with flecks of light blue and light green, and she has high cheekbones. She has a slight athletic look about her, but not much. She also wears sapphire earrings in the shape of the moon, and her headdress is very intricate, with sapphires sparkling all over it, and the biggest one in the front, on her forehead. The wiring is made out of silver, in swirls around her head.

Personality:  Astra is very intimidating from far away, but when you get to know her she is really sweet and kind, and will do anything she can to save someone she loves/cares about. She is very talkative if you are someone close to her, but if she meets someone she doesn't know yet, she is very shy. She loves books and the smell of the ocean breeze. She also likes to watch the stars. She is a natural born leader. She is very stubborn, and does not like to let someone take over anything that she is leading. If you get in her way when she is on a roll, you will be plowed down. (She also has just a little social anxiety.) Sometimes hides her emotions on the inside, which can lead to her exploding sometimes. She can get very sad at times, but doesn't like to show it and if someone asks her about it she will just put on a fake smile and make a joke, not really believing anyone would care enough to know about it. She is a big fangirl and loves to ship people. She doesn't believe anyone could have a crush on her or ship her. She also doesn't believe that anyone could ever like her. She loves animals and she loves to fly up onto cliff’s/buildings and sit on the very edge and let the wind stir her hair, and she will sit there for hours. She also likes to dive off cliff/buildings, and at the last second, right before she will hit the ground/water, she will snap her wings open and soar. She likes to sit up in trees and stalk people she ships together.

Side: Defenders

Physical Weaponry: A bow and arrow and twin daggers that she hides beneath her wings when they are folded, but can whip them out easily.

Normal outfit: She normally wears a light blue t-shirt, and dark blue almost purple leggings and black ankle boots.

Backstory:  Grew up on Noki, was called over to Earth to help fight. Then she realized the humans were going to lose there home if they did this, and it was wrong. Then she came over to the Defenders side.

*Theme Song: Legends Never Die - Alan Walker

*Crush: Open

Other: My Forumfic :)

Name: Rain Ash

Appearance: Rain is around average height, about 5ft 1”, and thin. She has high cheekbones, and light colored skin. She has black hair reaching to her mid-back. She usually keeps it in double braids or dutch braids. Rain has light blue eyes, but sometimes they appear to change to light gray. She has a sprinkling of freckles across her cheeks and nose.

Personality:  She is very outspoken, and is very chatty. Rain loves to talk and gossip about anything and everything. She has a fierce heart and spirit, and will do (almost) anything to save someone she loves/cares about. She never seems scared or angry or hurt, and that is because she hides (almost) all her negative emotions on the inside, and never lets them show. Very self-conscious, always wondering what people think of her. She loves animals and she loves to run off into the woods on a cold day and not think about her problems. She likes to climb trees and stalk people she ships together. Can sometimes explode and yell at people as a result of hiding her emotions.

Weapon(s): A long, thin, sharp, and light sword. She doesn’t know how to use anything else.

Normal outfit: She usually wears a light gray t-shirt with black leggings. Rain also wears dark black runners, along with three black elastics on her right arm. She also wears a little silver elephant necklace.

Backstory: A bit of a rough childhood, she was bullied for being too nice to everyone, but she eventually learned to “fight” back. When she heard of the Nokia and what they planned to do with the Earth, she wanted to fight for her planet. And so she joined the Defenders.

*Theme Song: Roots - Imagine Dragons

*Crush: Open

Other: My Forumfic :)

If you’ve read all the way down to here, thank you! Sorry about the wall of text! Here, have some bread!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

This seems really interesting, I'll be sending a form in soon :D

You explained everything pretty well, I only have one question; you mentioned no magical items, so I'm assuming that means that the Nokia can enchant things as well as control the elements?

As for starting paragraphs when someone else starts talking, yeah, I'd reccomend that. I (and probably others) find it easier to read and understand stuff when it's seperated like that, and personally, when I write it helps me edit a bit too.

(And yee bread :D)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Thanks!! Yes, the Nokia can enchant things, but not many of them acutually know how to do it. 

Okay. :)

BREAD!!! XD

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

I'm sorry, I really don't want to join any rps when the forums are ending in the near future.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

save the leader and nokia

Save human and nokia (kitsune)

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

My form didn't go through -_-

I'll send it in again...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

That's fine, because it's a forumfic!! XD did you mean forumfic?

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Oh! I'll post later.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Save a Human and a Nokia both in the Defenders!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Wait this is a forumfic? I would've joined if it weren't one ... nonetheless ... an AU where Nokia is actually the Finnish phone-making company and the "Defenders" are actually all lawyers would be great and is something I would invest in if I were motivated enough

it even works because of the Nordics (the aliens)

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

do unto a bro what you would have

other bros do unto your own bro

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

[ Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Still didn't go through so I'm sending it through in pieces...

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

*Nickname(s): Fae, not used often and she dislikes it

Class: I guess I'm putting her in Middle, just 'cause I like opals xD

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Wing appearance: She has a pair of wings somewhat resembling those of a glasswing butterfly or a hummingbird moth. They're in the shape of a normal butterfly's, see-through except for the edges and some veins running through the transparent part, which are all black. They're surprisingly flexible and strong, can resist a surprising amount of damage and be folded down as to not be in the way too much. 

Element they specialize in: Water

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

@Seeker - The Defenders or Nokia War Force leader? And I'm assuming you meant one of the main character Nokia? (Sorry it's my first time doing this :)) (For Kitsune>) Both main characters?

@Lavender - Saved!

@Moonflight - :D Imagine teased me endlessly about Nokia being phones XD

Spots:

Humans: (These are the main characters) Rain(Astra), Saved for Imagine, Saved for Kitsune, Open,

Nokia:(semi-experienced mages) (These are also the main characters) Astra(Astra), Saved for Imagine, Saved for Seeker, Saved for Kitsune, Open

XD I guess I should have specified that this is a forumfic.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Incoming form

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Name: Javiland

Wing appearance: He has huge blue butterfly wings with a total wingspan of fourteen feet.

Element they specialize in: Ice.

Appearance: Javiland has an extremely light tan skin color, and has bright blue eyes. His hair is a chocolate brown, that sticks up in one spot near the back of his head, and the rest is roughly combed to the left. He is so underweight and thin that you can see his ribs sticking out of his shirt, and stands at a height of 5"4. His headdress has eight thin sapphires, perfectly symmetrical, four on one side of his head and four on the other. The wiring, made out of silver, twists from above his ears to the top of his forehead, making it look like a crown.

(Let’s go royalty!)

Personality: Javiland is neither an extrovert nor introvert, is purely an ambivert. Likes to be by himself sometimes rather than be with people, and at other times likes to be joking and laughing with his friends. Is completely loyal to the people he knows well, and trusts that they do the same in return. Is happy to help other people with their problems and issues, and has an uncanny sense of knowing when someone is feeling down. Is very intelligent, but is too impatient to think much through. He has asthma, and can’t stand fire users because of the smoke. If he doesn’t get enough sleep or food, then he becomes irritated easily and snaps at people for the smallest things. He is OCD, and can't stand things that are slightly out of place.

Weapons: He has two perfectly straight silver daggers.

Normal outfit: Never seems to wear a coat, just black shorts and a purple shirt. Wears tennis shoes, other types of shoe get in the way.

Backstory: Grew up on Noki, and had to help in the attack on Earth. He didn’t want to fight just so the Nokia could have the planet the humans already had, so he joined the defenders to help the humans keep their planet.

Crush: Astra Evergreen

Other: Earth Has Secrets

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Aw dang it I forgot to add the class bit into the form

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Vamporizer - Accepted, but Ice is not really a seperate elemant so...water but he specializes in ice?

Nokia:(semi-experienced mages) (These are also the main characters) Astra(Astra), Saved for Imagine, Saved for Seeker, Saved for Kitsune, Saved for Fairydragon, Javiland(Vamporizer)

I'm going to close off Nokia main character spots for now until we get a little bit more humans. Sorry!! :)

Also, not everyone has to be royalty! :)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

@Astra - I bet he did :)

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

do unto a bro what you would have

other bros do unto your own bro

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

[ Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Defenders and yeah, the main character (Seeker)

hmmm, sure, but Kitsune is human, so if you want, she an be the main and the Nokia doesn't 100% have to be main. (kitsune)

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

@Astra:You kind of forgot to put my spots in the Spots thing.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Appearance: Fairy has brown hair streaked golden, and it appears straight, though it actually curls up the slightest bit. It reaches to the middle of her back and she almost always has it loose or in a ponytail. It gets lighter (especially the blond streaks) after spending some time in sunlight, and a bit darker when she stays inside for a long time (usually several days/weeks, though). Her eyes are hazel, but almost always appearing in shades of green (you can change it to just green considering the "no changing eye colors" thing), and she’s pretty pale. Fairy is a bit tall and pretty thin, but lightly muscled and very flexible from doing gymnastics (I don't know if the Nokia even do gymnastics so you can ignore that if they don't :P).

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Personality: Fairy is pretty shy and never really opens up to anyone unless she’s known them for a really long time (we’re talking years here), and even then she won’t really tell them what she’s thinking. She prefers to keep all her thoughts and ideas tucked away safely in her brain, and if she writes them down they’ll be hopelessly encrypted in a way only she would understand. She’s usually calm, even in emergencies, or at least acts like it even it even if she’s freaking out inside. Fairy bottles her emotions a lot as well, and she’ll really only show calm or happiness (unless “deep in thought” might count? xD), unless with people she knows very well. Likewise, she can sometimes block out distractions if she concentrates, but the majority of the time she gets distracted easily, especially by noise, music, and generally annoying things (like someone singing off-key or a irritating background noise). Fairy usually uses her head instead of heart when it comes to making risky decisions, weighing the risks before doing anything (unless someone else needs help, then she basically only uses common sense). She’s pretty smart and likes logic puzzles, reading, writing, and learning new things, but she mostly focuses on things she enjoys or can use in everyday situations. She can be a good actress when she needs to be, but normally (like when just playing around) she tends to get embarrassed and tries to back out of it. She’s a bit intimidated by the thought of really getting out of her comfort zone, but once she does she normally adapts quickly. She’s pretty stubborn yet a little indecisive. She doesn’t stutter but she might hesitate to weigh her words occasionally. She also speaks with a bit of an accent.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Side (Nokia or Defenders?): I think that, having grown up on Earth (I'll post her backstory soon), she would definitely want to keep the Nokia from destroying it, even if it meant Noki getting destroyed in the process, so she joined the Defender's side to find another solution to finding a power source.

Physical Weaponry (Don’t put magic here): A small r1fle, a dart gun in cases where she wants to avoid hurting others (i.e. most times), and on occasion a few gas bombs for the same reasons. For close-range she might use a small curved dagger, the blade is double-edged and about six inches long. The hilt is black, and is studded with what looks like purple jade (which is a real thing btw xD). Sometimes she trades out her r1fle for a bow and arrows. The bow is a simple recurve, with a royal purple handle. The arrows are fletched white and lavender, and the shafts are white. (Also I'm mostly just guessing at what the Nokia might have xP If you need to change this feel free to)

(It didn't go through at first so I changed it a bit :P)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Normal outfit: She’s practically always in jeans, or gray or black pants, and white tennis shoes, topped with any shirt that isn’t a very bright color (mostly reds, blues, and purples). She usually prefers those without much glitter, sequins, print, or frills in general. Fairy virtually never has any accessories on her besides her headress, unless it’s a really special occasion, and even then it’ll be something very small. Her headress is made of silver wiring, worked into a simple tiara-like shape. It's studded mostly with opals, one of which sits at the center of the headress, and a few small amethysts, which are mostly just dotted between the opals and bordering the edges.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

@Moonflight - XD

@Seeker - Okay!

@Lavender - Oh gosh darn I did. Sorry!!

Spots:

Defenders leader: Saved for Seeker

Defenders Nokia:(semi-experienced mages) (These are also the main characters) Astra (Astra),  Javiland (Vamporizer) Saved for Imagine, Saved for Seeker, Saved for Fairydragon, Saved for Kitsune, Saved for Lavender

Defenders Humans: (These are the main characters) Rain(Astra), Saved for Imagine, Saved for Kitsune, Saved for Lavender

Saves last two days!! (I know in the rules I said saves only last for 24 hours, but...I'm changing it! :) )

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Correction!! 

Defenders Nokia: (semi-experienced mages) (These are also the main characters) Astra (Astra), Javiland (Vamporizer), Saved for Seeker, Saved for Fairydragon, Saved for Kitsune, Saved for Lavender

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

@Astra since you wanted me to check the forms over they look fine to me

Name: Imagine, no one knows his last name

Class: High

Wing appearance: Imagine has green, blue, and yellow parrot-like wings and a 7ft wingspan in total.

The element they specialize in: Water

Appearance:

Personality:

Side(Nokia or Defenders?): Defenders

Physical Weaponry (Don’t put magic here): Imagine has a crossbow painted blue camouflage. 

Normal outfit:

Backstory:

*Theme Song:

*Crush: Fairy, if it's ok with you @Fairydragon

Other: lol of course I read the rules I helped you make this

wip form, I'll finish it soon

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

boop

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Name: Imagine, no one knows his last name

Class: High

Wing appearance: Imagine has green, blue, and yellow parrot-like wings and a 7ft wingspan in total.

The element they specialize in: Water

Appearance:Imagine has bright green eyes, and short black hair. He’s not extremely tall, but not short either, around 5’ 10”. Imagine has slightly tanned skin.

Personality: Imagine is outgoing, and friendly. He loves to meet new people and go on adventures. He’s one of those people that you just want to be around, although he sometimes feels he doesn’t deserve this. He’ll try to cheer you up with a smile, and he’ll always be there for his friends. He sometimes feels upset about the situation, but he believes the Defenders will win.

Side(Nokia or Defenders?): Defenders

Physical Weaponry (Don’t put magic here): Imagine has a crossbow painted blue camouflage. 

Normal outfit: Imagine normally wears gray or black sweatpants with a hoodie, or a t-shirt. I know it's short, if you want me to go into more detail just ask me irl and I'll talk to you for 5 minutes about it lol

Backstory: Imagine had a pretty normal uprising, except he's always hated the other Nokia for wanting to destroy the planet he grew up on.

*Theme Song:

*Crush: Fairy, if it's ok with you @Fairydragon

Other: lol of course I read the rules I helped you make this

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

@Imagine - Accepted XD

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

@Imagine

Yee, sure :D

@Astra

I'll try to post the rest of Fairy's form later, might take a few hours though :/

(Currently on mobile)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Yee here's the last part :D

*Theme Song: idk but for now I'm saying El Mismo Sol by Alvaro Soler

*Crush: Imagine Hope

Other: Earth has Secrets

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

OwO oops did I write Imagine Hope... that was an accident xD

His true identity has now been revealed

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

@Fairy -  Accepted XD. Just a question, are you still working on her backstory? 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Name:Fiora Chrysanthemum 

*Nickname(s):Fi

Class:Middle

Wing appearance:large blue monarch wings usually let down except for flight

Element they specialize in:Air

Appearance:long white blond hair, yellow eyes, pale skin, skinny, has freckles, short, usually has a fiddle in her hand in her off time

Personality:Fiora is cheerful and light-hearted, usually singing as much as she talks. She loves telling stories through playing on her fiddle, which always tells a story without words. She's usually practicing it if not performing or fighting and usually chooses happy stories to play. She spices it up sometimes by playing sad stories, though.

She's pretty chill, and only three things set her off:Being made fun of for being short and someone mistreating her fiddle or her friends. When that happens, it's war. She's very brave, and while she doesn't fight normally, she's more than happy to do it if she needs to or if someone sets her off. Unfortunately, she's a little too fight-happy when she gets into it, and never wants to stop fighting unless the enemy is badly injured, because seeing someone badly injured strikes a soft spot for little Fiora. Besides that, she won't even want to stop fighting even if she should.

Fiora is kind to and gives credit to everyone, even if you're on another side, and is not known for deception because she doesn't deceive people. At all.

Side(Nokia or Defenders?):Defenders

Physical Weaponry (Don’t put magic here):a sword

Normal outfit:green long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers and socks, simple headdress with an opal in the middle of it

Backstory:Fi was born on Earth, and has always just wanted to do her own thing. She's always known about the hypocrisy that the other loyal Nokia had, but has never wanted to fight and just wanted to be a bard. However, she has wanted to find a way to protect Earth and keep Nokia-human relationships peaceful, so she eventually joined the Defenders, even if she had to fight in the process.

In her off time, she still plays the bard role in order to calm everyone down and raise morale.

*Theme Song:

*Crush:

Other:Earth Has Secrets

I'll make the human character later. I promise.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

@Lavender - Accepted, but one thing. I may push her age down to 18 or 19. I know I didn't specifically state that in the rules, you had to be younger than......say...21. Sorry. 

@Everyone - Get those forms in!!

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

OOOOHHHHHH This Is Kewl. Save A Nokia Plz. {I Have To Make A Form On Spring Break, So.... My Save Wont Last That Long. But I Still Really Like This Form So Can You Extend  The Save Till Then?} 

• Posted at:

+ ~{Tidalwave}~ +

She/Her/Seawing-Sandwing

JusKeep Yeeting.

Form Sister~ Cherry

If You Can't Fight, You Can't Win.

I Still Have To Deal With School.

@Astra:That's alright!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ignore my next post

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the