Please join! This took me ages! And I had already made it and was about to post it, then it deleted everything! So this has taken me two weeks!

Introduction~

This is set 200 years after the SandWing Succession. Sandstorm is a SandWing/NightWing hybrid. Just like Sunny, he has golden scales and no barbed tail. When his father left their family, they moved to the Kingdom of Sand. Embarrassed by Sandstorm and his little sister, their mother hid them away. They were never allowed out of the house. Sandstorm had nothing to do, so he started thinking. Suddenly he had a idea that would change Pyrrhia forever. After his mother died, Sandstorm and Sunlight were free. He started to create his plan. Build an academy, employ staff and send letters to the students. Now everything is finally finished.

You are one of those dragonets. A week ago you recieved a letter-

Dear _______

You have been accepted to attend Sandstorm's School for Dragonets. On the next page is your winglet {who you will eat, study and learn with}, your class schedule and a map of the school. School starts in a week. We hope you can make it.

Sandstorm of the SandWings & NightWings, headmaster of Sandstorm's School for Dragonets.

Miscellaneous~

The school is built out of white bricks and planks of oak. It is massive and built on the side of a cliff. A lake is right beside it for the students to swim in. The classes all look the same- a large blackboard, a single window and a bunch of desks and chairs. The entrance hall has three doors- one leading to the headmaster's office, another to the dorms and the last to the classrooms. At the end of the classroom hallway is the library where the students also study. The cafeteria is at the back of the school. You have to walk down the dorms hallway until you reach a door with a large sign saying CAFETERIA.

The dorms all look the same- ten beds, a small bathroom and a bunch of closets. They are all coordinated with the winglet colours- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The winglet leaders each have a bedroom as well, except they have one bed, a small kitchen and bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe.

Rules~

- No Gary/Mary Sues.

- No controlling other forumers characters.

- One of my biggest pet peeves is people not using correct grammar. Please try you're hardest with this.

- Shipping, crushes and LGBT+ is allowed, if you ask the other forumer first.

- I have the right to ban you if you break too many rules. Same goes for refusing forms.

- Please erase all parentheses {Probably didn't spell that right} from the form.

- Make as many characters as you like, if you can keep up with them!

- I might ask for a mod later on, but only someone is is very active.

- Hybrids can't be all-powerful. For example, a SandWing/IceWing couldn't have a tail barb, fire and ice-breath. Just sayin.

- Staff have to be over 22 years old in human years.

Spots~

Red Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Taken by me {Sunlight}

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Orange Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Taken by me {Ocean}

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Yellow Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Taken by me {Glamour}

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Green Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Taken by me {Antartica}

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Blue Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Taken by me {Amber}

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Indigo Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Violet Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Taken by me {Jewel}

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Animus {Up to two; only SeaWings, NightWings, IceWings & SandWings}- Open, taken by me {Antartica}

Fire Touch {Up to three}- Open, Open, taken by me {Amber}

Ice Touch {Up to three}- Open, Open, Open

Fire Resistance {Up to three}- Open, Open, Open

Moonborn {Up to three}- Open, Open, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Hybrids {Up to five}- Open, Open, Open, Open, taken by me {Sunlight}

Royalty {Up to two}- Open, taken by me {Glamour}

Teachers-

Headmaster- taken by me {Sandstorm}

Red Winglet Leader- Open

Orange Winglet Leader- Open

Yellow Winglet Leader- Open

Green Winglet Leader- Open

Blue Winglet Leader- Open

Indigo Winglet Leader- taken by me {Willow}

Violet Winglet Leader- Open

English teacher- Open

Mathmatics teacher- Open

History teacher- Open

Science teacher- Open

Art teacher- Open

P.E. teacher- Open

Geography teacher- Open

Librarian {also incharge of study hall}- Open

Schedule~

Red Winglet-

7.00am- Wake up

7.30am- Breakfast

8.00am- English

9.00am- Geography

10.00am- Mathmatics

11.00am- Science

12.00am- Lunch

1.00pm- History

2.00pm- Art

3.00pm- P.E.

4.00pm- Study Hall

5.00pm- Dinner

9.00pm- Lights out

Orange Winglet-

7.00am- Wake up

7.30am- Breakfast

8.00am- Mathmatics

9.00am- Art

10.00am- Geography

11.00am- History

12.00am- Lunch

1.00pm- P.E.

2.00pm- Science

3.00pm- English

4.00pm- Study Hall

5.00pm- Dinner

9.00pm- Lights out

Yellow Winglet-

7.00am- Wake up

7.30am- Breakfast

8.00am- History

9.00am- Science

10.00am- English

11.00am- Art

12.00am- Lunch

1.00pm- Geography

2.00pm- P.E.

3.00pm- Mathmatics

4.00pm- Study Hall

5.00pm- Dinner

9.00pm- Lights out

Green Winglet-

7.00am- Wake up

7.30am- Breakfast

8.00am- Science

9.00am- P.E.

10.00am- Art

11.00am- Mathmatics

12.00am- Lunch

1.00pm- English

2.00pm- Geography

3.00pm- History

4.00pm- Study Hall

5.00pm- Dinner

9.00pm- Lights out

Blue Winglet-

7.00am- Wake up

7.30am- Breakfast

8.00am- P.E.

9.00am- History

10.00am- Science

11.00am- Geography

12.00am- Lunch

1.00pm- Mathmatics

2.00pm- English

3.00pm- Art

4.00pm- Study Hall

5.00pm- Dinner

9.00pm- Lights out

Indigo Winglet-

7.00am- Wake up

7.30am- Breakfast

8.00am- Art

9.00am- Mathmatics

10.00am- P.E.

11.00am- English

12.00am- Lunch

1.00pm- Science

2.00pm- History

3.00pm- Geography

4.00pm- Study Hall

5.00pm- Dinner

9.00pm- Lights out

Violet Winglet-

7.00am- Wake up

7.30am- Breakfast

8.00am- Geography

9.00am- English

10.00am- History

11.00am- P.E.

12.00am- Lunch

1.00pm- Art

2.00pm- Mathmatics

3.00pm- Science

4.00pm- Study Hall

5.00pm- Dinner

9.00pm- Lights out

Student Form~

* means optional

Name-

*Nickname-

Age-

Gender-

Sexuality-

Tribe/s-

Winglet-

Appearance {be detailed}-

Personality {be detailed}-

Prized Possession/Never without-

Talents {At least one}-

Fears {At least one}-

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-

*Backstory-

*Family-

*Crush/Shippable-

Other-

Staff Form~

* means optional

Name-

*Nickname-

Age-

Gender-

Sexuality-

Tribe/s-

Job-

Appearance {be detailed}-

Talents {At least one}-

Fears {At least one}-

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-

*Backstory-

*Family-

*Crush/Shippable-

Other-

My forms~

Name- Sunlight

*Nickname- Sun

Age- 14

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- SandWing/NightWing

Winglet- Red

Appearance {be detailed}- She has golden scales that glint in the sunlight hence the name. Like Sunny, she has green-grey eyes and no tail barb. Sunlight has weird, diamond-shaped markings down her spine that end at the tip of her tail.

Personality {be detailed}- Sunlight is shy, but once you get to know her, she is confident, friendly and kind. She would help anyone even strangers. She'd do anything to help even if it put risk on her own life. She is very smart.

Prized Possession/Never without- Her sketchbook and pencils.

Talents {At least one}- Art and cracking codes

Fears {At least one}- Her friends getting hurt

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- NightWing fire & SandWing camouflage. Yep, that's it.

Backstory- Basically what I explained in the first paragraph of the intro.

Family- Sandstorm

Crush/Shippable- Open!

Other- RainWing

Name- Ocean

Nickname- None

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- SeaWing

Winglet- Orange

Appearance {be detailed}- Ocean has royal-blue scales with scattered turquoise ones. Her eyes are a bright blue and she is larger than normal SeaWings. When her glow-in-the-dark scales light up, they are a weird-bluish colour instead of white. She is muscular and strong which helps her fighting skills.

Personality {be detailed}- Ocean is bossy and controlling. She hates being told what to do yet does it to other dragons. She has a quick temper and can be very fierce. She is confident and nothing fazes her.

Prized Possession/Never without- Her bracelet. It is a silver band with a sapphire inserted. Tiny aquamarines surround the sapphire.

Talents {At least one}- Telling people what to do and fighting

Fears {At least one}- Being lonely

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Normal SeaWing abilities

Backstory- Not much. Ocean's parents are quite high up on the SeaWing ranks. Her mother is in the council and her father is the royal gardener.

Family- Mother & Father

Crush/Shippable- Open!

Other- RainWing

Name- Glamour

Nickname- Glam

Age- 18

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- RainWing

Winglet- Yellow

Appearance {be detailed}- Glamour's scales change depending on her mood. If she's mad, her scales are red and black. Happy= bright colours, Sad= Pale blue, Excited= Yellow, etc. She has green eyes and is really pretty. She's a tiny bit bigger then a average RainWing but not by much. She has a slim, willowy build but don't underestimate her- she is very strong and tough.

Personality {be detailed}- Glamour is calm and confident. Nothing fazes her and she's very determined. She works hard and is daring and efficient. She's courageous and is always giving things a go. She has a low self-esteem and can be very fierce. She is quick-witted and always has good ideas.

Prized Possession/Never without- Her pet sloth, Skye. She was allowed to bring it to the school.

Talents {At least one}- She is very fast flyer and the best in the RainWings at camouflage.

Fears {At least one}- Not being good enough.

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Normal RainWing abilities.

Backstory- Her mother is the queen of the RainWings and she and her little sister, Glimmer are the princesses. She has no idea who her father is. She's always helping her mother make big decisions since the queen is a bit absent-minded. When she got the letter she didn't want to come because of her duties but her mother begged her to saying that Glimmer would help at the palace instead. Glamour still isn't sure about that idea and is a wary of other students. She was really popular with the RainWings and everyone she met liked her.

Family- Mother & Glimmer {little sister}

Crush/Shippable- Open!

Other- RainWing

Name- Antartica

Nickname- She doesn't really have one

Age- 12

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- IceWing

Winglet- Green

Appearance {be detailed}- Antartica has icy-blue scales and matching eyes. She is larger then the average IceWing and always has a blank expression on her face so its really hard to read her expression. She is muscular and strong.

Personality {be detailed}- Antartica is anti-social and hates being around other dragons. She mostly doesn't speak and always stays in a corner. Since she's an animus she doesn't want to hurt other dragons so she stays away. She's a orphan she she doesn't love anyone and no-one loves her. She's used to being by herself and doesn't want to stop now. If you get on the wrong side of her, she can be pretty fierce and doesn't forget anything. She's actually really resourceful and smart.

Prized Possession/Never without- A charcoal picture of her with her family before they died.

Talents {At least one}- She's really good at maths

Fears {At least one}- Losing her soul to the animus curse

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Animus, frost-breath, the normal IceWing stuff.

Backstory- Her family- mother, father and twin brother, Alaska- d1ed when she was six. She ran away from the Ice Kingdom after that and has been living in a small hut on the out-skirts of the kingdom since.

Family- Nobody.

Crush/Shippable- Open!

Other- RainWing

Name- Amber

Nickname- Ammie

Age- 15

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- SkyWing

Winglet- Blue

Appearance {be detailed}- Amber has red-gold scales and blue eyes like Peril. Since she is a fire touch, smoke rises of her scales. She always has a glare on her face. She is smaller then normal SkyWings but makes up for it because of her fierce, mean personality. She is slim and strong.

Personality {be detailed}- Amber is mean and sarcastic. She's fierce and courageous, never backing down. She has a quick temper and the smallest of things set her off. She doesn't like being around other dragons partly since she's a fire touch. She's daring and always comments on everything. But deep down she cares. If she met the right dragon who helped her get over the fact that she is dangerous {hint, hint! Maybe somebody male?} then she would change.

Prized Possession/Never without- Amber doesn't have anything of her own. It would just burn.

Talents {At least one}- Fighting. And not just because of her fire scales.

Fears {At least one}- Burning someone she cares about.

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Fire touch, normal SkyWing powers.

Backstory- When she was born, her parents found out that she was a fire touch. They didn't want her anymore. They kicked her out, afraid that she would burn them. The queen took her in and gave her somewhere to sleep.

Family- Mother & Father who don't want her. Kinda the queen?

Crush/Shippable- Open! But only a male who could help her realise that she doesn't have to isolate herself just because of her fire touch.

Other- RainWing

Name- Dreamcatcher

Nickname- Dream

Age- 11

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- NightWing

Winglet- Indigo

Appearance {be detailed}- Dreamcatcher has dark purple scales and navy-blue eyes. She has a band of silver scales around her ankles to look like bracelets. There are also silver scales that whirl around her tail right to the tip. She is smaller then a average NightWing and has a slim, willowy build.

Personality {be detailed}- Dreamcatcher is caring and friendly. She is fun to hang out with and is really helpful although she does get in the way sometimes. She talk alot and nobody has got her to stop yet. She can be very infuriating but makes up for it with her kind personality. She wants to keep her powers secret.

Prized Possession/Never without- Her diamond necklace. She's never taken it off before.

Talents {At least one}- She is very good at geography and knows where everything is.

Fears {At least one}- That someone will find out about her powers.

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Reading minds, foretelling future, normal NightWing abilities.

Family- Mother & Father, Comet {little brother} & Crystal {big sister}

Crush/Shippable- Open!

Other- RainWing

Name- Jewel

Nickname- Gem

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- SilkWing

Winglet- Violet

Appearance {be detailed}- Jewel has lilac scales with gold scattered ones. She always has an relaxed grin on her face and she has light green eyes. She is bigger then a normal SilkWing. She is very graceful and pretty.

Personality {be detailed}- Jewel is chilled-back and relaxed. Nothing fazes her and she's courageous and determined. She's daring and willing to give everything a go. She's a good fighter and very smart, although she doesn't think so.

Prized Possession/Never without- A picture of her friend from back home. Her friend, Indigo, didn't get a invitation to the school.

Talents {At least one}- She is very smart.

Fears {At least one}- That everyone won't like her.

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Normal SilkWing powers.

Family- Mother & Father.

Crush/Shippable- Open!

Other- RainWing

Name- Sandstorm

Nickname- Storm

Age- 25

Gender- Male {Huh, my only male character}

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- NightWing/SandWing

Job- Headmaster

Appearance {be detailed}- Sandstorm looks a lot like Sunlight- golden scales, grey-green eyes and no tail barb. But he's bigger then other NightWings or SandWings while Sunlight is smaller. He always has a easy-going smile on his face.

Personality {be detailed}- Sandstorm is kind and helpful. He's very smart and is always coming up with new ideas. He's very determined and that's partly why the school even exists. He's hardworking- building most of the school by himself

Prized Possession/Never without- His little sister, Sunlight. Not really his prized possession but ya never see Storm without Sunlight.

Talents {At least one}- He's very hardworking and resourceful.

Fears {At least one}- That nobody will come to his school.

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- NightWing fire & SandWing camouflage

Backstory- Basically just what I said in the first paragraph of the intro.

Family- Sunlight, Mother {Dead} & Father {Dead}

Crush/Shippable- Open, but I will only ship him with a teacher or winglet leader.

Other- RainWing

Name- Willow

Nickname- Willy

Age- 22

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Straight

Tribe/s- MudWing

Job- Indigo Winglet Leader

Appearance {be detailed}- Willow has a light-green scales that fade into light-brown at the tip of her tail, ears, feet and wings. She looks very unusual but her parents assure everyone that it's normal. She has brown eyes and is very muscular and strong.

Personality {be detailed}- Willow is sweet and kind, always looking out for everyone. She cares about the dragons she loves and will protect them even if it threatens her own life. She's always there to help out and gives great advice.

Prized Possession/Never without- Her diary.

Talents {At least one}- Helping other dragons.

Fears {At least one}- Heights. She hates it. That's why she doesn't fly that much.

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Normal MudWing powers.

Family- Mother & Father, Swamp {older brother}

Crush/Shippable- Open, but I will onAly ship her with other winglet leaders. Maybe a teacher.

Other- RainWing

Before the RP starts I'll post the dorms. Please join!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

It came through! Yes!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Bookmark!!

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

ForumSisters: Cat & Glamour

Name- Octopus

*Nickname- Doesn't have one

Age- 17

Gender-Male

Sexuality-Straight

Tribe/s-Hmm... SeaWing

Winglet- Yellow?

Appearance- Octopus is a dark blue throughout with lighter blue scales on his wings and torso. He also has some dark green on his tail and wings. Octopus' eyes are a light blue with green flecks. He is smaller than the average SeaWing. 

Personality- Octopus is very kind, especially towards his friends. He loves the ocean and water. He has a streak that hardly ever shows but when it does he can be very stubborn. Octopus is very patient and also loves to do physical activity. He loves to make others laugh or at the very least smile.

Prized Possession/Never without- Carved octopus bracelet

Talents {At least one}- Sleeping and making others happy

Fears {At least one}- Not belonging somewhere

Powers- Animus

*Backstory-

*Family-

*Crush/Shippable- sure

Other- Was there something for other that I missed?

I'll be sending another one sometime in the future.

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

You need to put your fave tribe in other, then you're accepted!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Okay. 

Other: SeaWings

• Posted at:

Cloudburst

1 universe

9 planets

7 continents

195 countries

7 seas

And had the 

privilege

of meeting you.

Red Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Orange Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Yellow Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Taken by Cloudburst {Octopus}

SkyWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Green Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Blue Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Indigo Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Violet Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Animus {Up to two; only SeaWings, NightWings, IceWings & SandWings}- taken by Cloudburst {Octopus}, taken by me {Antartica}

Moonborn {Up to three}- Open, Open, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Royalty {Up to two}- Open, taken by me {Glamour}

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

save one royal and save one moon born!

• Posted at:

SILVER

Join heliconia academy- /353569

wof truth or dare- /355465

Story idea poll- /355538

Animus {Up to two; only SeaWings, NightWings, IceWings & SandWings}- Open, taken by me {Antartica}

Moonborn {Up to three}- Open, saved, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Royalty {Up to two}- saved, taken by me {Glamour}

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Oh, wow, this reminds me so much of Red Island Academy! The schedules, the teacher and special spots, the Winglet names ... I’ll just send through my characters for that, even, although there aren’t anymore royal spots so that kind of puts a damper on one of my characters. Save Moonborn, Hybrid, Red Winglet NightWing, Green Winglet SeaWing, and Violet Winglet MudWing.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

do unto a bro what you would have

other bros do unto your own bro

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

[ Come and talk to me;  341245 ]

[ She/her | MN | Since 7/31/17 | ]

Save hybrid spot for me!

• Posted at:

~Currently listening to the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack and crying~

Call me by Neo. Yes, like that dude from The Matrix.

I am in a tired state, yet I can't sleep.

*any more

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

Ah, forgot to mention — is it okay if they’re only distantly related to royalty? For example, the daughter of the son of a prince of the Queen

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

Red Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Saved by Moonlight

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Orange Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Yellow Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Green Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Saved by Moonlight

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Blue Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Indigo Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Violet Winglet-

MudWing- Saved by Moonlight

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Animus {Up to two; only SeaWings, NightWings, IceWings & SandWings}- taken by Cloudburst {Octopus}, taken by me {Antartica}

Moonborn {Up to three}- saved by Silver, saved by Moonlight, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Hybrids {Up to five}- Open, Open, saved by Neo, saved by Moonlight, taken by me {Sunlight}

Royalty {Up to two}- Saved by Silver, taken by me {Glamour}

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

forms: 9 forms

Name- Chestnut

*Nickname- Chesty

Age- 8

Gender-Female

Sexuality-bi

Tribe/s-Leafwing

Winglet-Red winglet

Appearance {be detailed}-Chestnut is a small leafwing, her scales are Olive green with splotches of dark brown on her wings and snout. She has a hooked snout and curly horns, Her wings are bigger than most leafwings but still small compared to other tribes. She has no leafy spines but does have the leafy shape to her tail. Her leaf wingtip is singed and makes it hard for her to fly. She has golden eyes that look like tree sap mixed with gold.

Personality {be detailed}-Chestnut is very feirce. Whenever she sees a Hivewing she gets defensive and ready to attack. She is kind to Silkwings but wary of the other tribes because she has never seen them before. She usually stays away from others and thinks of her family. She never shows her sadness but deep down is still crying.

Prized Possession/Never without-A wooden armband with trees carved into it

Talents {At least one}-Can tell any plant apart in seconds

Fears {At least one}-Hivewings threatening her

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-Normal leafwing powers

*Backstory-Her family was killed by Hivewings when she was 1

*Family-none

*Crush/Shippable-Shippable

Other-None

Name-Nettel

*Nickname-none

Age-7

Gender-male

Sexuality-gay

Tribe/s-Icewing

Winglet-Orange winglet

Appearance {be detailed}-Nettel is a legnthy icewing with large wings and a thin tail. His scales are a pale grey with streaks of darker grey. His horns are straight but the left one has been snapped off and his eyes are chillingly white, as he is blind. His right wing is torn badly so he cannot fly. He has spikes all over his body making him dangerous to run into.

Personality {be detailed}-Nettel is very wary of others, afraid they will hurt him. He shows his fear a lot especially around bullies. He is kind and generous to others he knows and lets them have things they want if he can get it. He never stands up for himself and always lets himself get bullied because he is too afraid to stop them

Prized Possession/Never without-a necklace of polar bear teeth

Talents {At least one}-can smell anything

Fears {At least one}-his father, others he doesnt know

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-Normal icewing powers

*Backstory-He left his family when he was young due to his father hurting him

*Family-only his father and brother, Berg

Other-none

Name-Orange

*Nickname-None

Age-10

Gender-male

Sexuality-gay

Tribe/s-Silkwing

Winglet-Yellow winglet

Appearance {be detailed}-Orange is a large silkwing with orange scales and swirls of yellow and pink all over his wings and legs. His snout isn't hooked and his horns are only curled once to point forward. His eyes are light purple. His wrists always glow from the flamesilk. His wings are sensitive and he doesn't like using them much.

Personality {be detailed}-Orange is very kind and shares everything, he is good at making friends even with the bullies but will not hesitate to defend one of his friends. He isnt dum per say but he isn't the smartest rock of the bunch unless it comes to names and tribes.

Prized Possession/Never without-none

Talents {At least one}-can guess names very well

Fears {At least one}-spiders

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-flamesilk

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-none

Name-Jellyfish

*Nickname-Jelly

Age-7

Gender-female

Sexuality-lesbian

Tribe/s-seawing

Winglet-Violet winglet

Appearance {be detailed}-Jellyfish is normal seawing size. She has straight horns. She is cyan with pink wing, claw web, and spine membrains. Her stripes glow pink as well. She has no injuries at all. Her eyes are liht green. She has a strand of pearls always drapped over her neck

Personality {be detailed}-Jellyfish is sweet when she wants something but is usually rude to others. She spends time with other seawings because she believes the other tribes are evil and picks on them.

Prized Possession/Never without-pearls from her mother

Talents {At least one}-very fast swimmer

Fears {At least one}-fire

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-normal seawing powers

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

*Crush/Shippable-shippable

Other-none

Name-Prince Trilobite

*Nickname-Trilobite

Age-11

Gender-male

Sexuality-gay

Tribe/s-Hivewing

Winglet-Blue winglet

Appearance {be detailed}-Trilobite is huge compaired to other hivewings and cannot be mind controlled by his mother. He is orange and yellow withstripes of black. He only has three wings, as one looks torn off. His tail is burned and scorched. his eyes are pure black. His horns are curled. He has a deadly toxin in his wrist stingers.

Personality {be detailed}-He is very harsh and rude towards others and brags about how royal he is and how he controls the entire hivewing tribe. He acts harsh but when he is alone he acts kind but towards his greatest friends only. He acts mean to hide how scared he is of being hurt or worse.

Prized Possession/Never without-his orange topaz crown

Talents {At least one}-Very agile

Fears {At least one}-death

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-normal hivewing powers

*Backstory-none

*Family-Queen wasp

Other-None

Name-Anubis

*Nickname-None

Age-9

Gender-male

Sexuality-gay

Tribe/s-Sandwing/Mudwing

Winglet-Indigo winglet

Appearance {be detailed}-Anubis has a sandwing build with a barbed tail. He has dark brown scales with stripes of pale yellow. His wings are sandwing wings but has mudwing stripes and a sandwing head. His eyes are amber.

Personality {be detailed}-He is very shy and stays away from people, afraid of being hurt. he is nice but rarely talks and just walks away when confronted

Talents {At least one}-can swim well in mud despite it being sticky

Fears {At least one}-bullies

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-can hold breath for an hour and barb

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-none

Name-Starseeker

*Nickname-Star

Age-6

Gender-female

Sexuality-straight

Tribe/s-Nightwing

Winglet-Green winglet

Appearance {be detailed}-she is smaller than most nightwings. She has straight horns. She is black with a purple underbelly. she had more silver star scales under her wings than normal. she had a teardrop scale by her eyes, wich were purple.

Personality {be detailed}-she is shy but when she hears something important she is willing to tell someone. She loves hanging out in the library with her friends and loves reading. she is very kind and gernerous.

Prized Possession/Never without-a sapphire shapped ike a star

Talents {At least one}-very flexable

Fears {At least one}-Legends like darkstalker

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-mind reading

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-none

Name-Primrose

*Nickname-Rose

Age-26

Gender-female

Sexuality-Straight

Tribe/s-skywing

Job-Science teacher

Appearance {be detailed}-She is huge wwith big red wings. She is dark red with orange stripes. she has scars from fights and blood red eyes. She has curled horns and sharp claws and teeth. She often slams her claws on desks to wake sleeping students

Personality {be detailed}-She is very kind but firm and does not tolerate disobideance. She is prone to yell and get mad easily.

Talents {At least one}-can name every cell in a dragons body

Fears {At least one}-a student dying

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-normal skywing powers

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-has a pet scavenger in her classroom

Name-Gila

*Nickname-None

Age-34

Gender-male

Sexuality-gay

Tribe/s-sandwing

Job-history teacher

Appearance {be detailed}-He is a small snadwing with cured horns. he is pale yellow with darker yellow scales scattered around his body. He is missing his left hind leg and haas difficulty standing or walking. his barb is missing as well.

Personality {be detailed}-He is very kind and understanding. if you are hurt he comforts you but if you hurt someone he scolds you. He loves teaching and loves answering questions and debating.

Prized Possession/Never without-a bronze necklace

Talents {At least one}-very fast

Fears {At least one}-fighting

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-normal sandwing powers

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-none

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

@Moonflight- Sorry, but no. And I just realised that I spelt yor name wrong when I saved your spots.

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

@Glamour - okay! And it’s fine, I think others will understand what you mean

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

@Silver- Please read the rules but I'll accept you anyway.

Red Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Saved by Moonlight

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Taken by Silver {Chestnut}

Orange Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Taken by Silver {Nettel}

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Yellow Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Taken by Silver {Orange}

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Green Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Saved by Moonlight

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

NightWing- Taken by Silver {Starseeker}

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Blue Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Taken by Silver {Trilobite}

LeafWing- Open

Indigo Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Taken by Silver {Anubis}

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Violet Winglet-

MudWing- Saved by Moonlight

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Taken by Silver {Jellyfish}

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Moonborn {Up to three}- taken by Silver {Starseeker}, saved by Moonlight, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Hybrids {Up to five}- Open, taken by Silver {Anubis}, saved by Neo, saved by Moonlight, taken by me {Sunlight}

Royalty {Up to two}- taken by Silver {Trilobite}, taken by me {Glamour}

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Oh man I also meant to save Fire Resistance ... oops! Sorry!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

Teachers-

Red Winglet Leader- Open

Green Winglet Leader- Open

English teacher- Open

Mathmatics teacher- Open

History teacher- Taken by Silver {Gila}

Science teacher- Taken by Silver {Primrose}

Art teacher- Open

P.E. teacher- Open

Geography teacher- Open

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Fire Resistance {Up to three}- Open, Open, saved by Moonflight

Moonborn {Up to three}- taken by Silver {Starseeker}, saved by Moonflight, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Hybrids {Up to five}- Open, taken by Silver {Anubis}, saved by Neo, saved by Moonflight, taken by me {Sunlight}

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Name: Beholder

Tribe: Nightwing/Icewing

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Winglet: Red

Appearance: Beholder has primarily washed-out black scales, with some white splotches tinged with blue in a tie dye fashion. His eyes are silver streaked with light blue, and his underbelly and spines are silver, as well as his wings. He has a Nightwing body with Icewing spikes, as well as spines on his tail. He is tall and muscular, but comfortably so.

Personality: Beholder is charismatic and cocky, and naturally popular. Athletic, he walks with a simple ease and a handsome grin. He wants you to think he’s a two-dimensional jock, because every night he has horrible nightmares about the end of the world. Or, at least, that’s what it seems like. Confusing prophecies and visions mashed together, blood and war and violence crowd his unconscious mind, and he wears a skyfire wrist band to keep from terrifying any mind readers. He’s worried of what others would think of him if they found out about his secret.

Prized Possession/Never without: Beholder wears a worn wooden bead bracelet that once had been painted red, although most of the paint had been scraped off by use.

Talents: Athletic, prophetic, charismatic

Fears: scared of being ‘discovered’, of being abandoned or alone

Powers: Beholder has the power of prophecy and has the jagged talons of an Icewing. Other than that, no.

*Backstory: Beholder’s birth parents abandoned him in the land between the Sand and Ice Kingdoms, where he was found by an elderly pair of kindly NightWings (Kindness and Encyclopedia). They raised him in the Rainforest, and he was hugely popular with the other dragonets. His parents gave him the skyfire to wear when he slept, and he was sent off to Sandstorm’s School for Dragonets when he was old enough.

*Crush/Shippable: Yes

Other: MudWing? Rainwings are the best to draw, tbh, but MudWings have always been my fave. POV

Name: Galathea

Tribe: Seawing

Sexuality: Asexual

Winglet: Green

Appearance: Galathea is a light bluish-purple, and has gray eyes and light-up scales. Her membranes are gray fading to bluish-gray along the edges, and her underbelly is bluish-gray too. She is short and round. Chubby.

Personality: Galathea is quiet and observant, and dislikes it when others pay attention to her. She generally treats other dragons like they’re young dragonets and explains things slowly and clearly to them, with elaborate hand gestures. She is smart and bookish, although she does lack street smarts and tends to rely on others to do things for her. Galathea is very slow to trust and naturally suspicious of other dragons. She dislikes herself and doesn’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with her.

Prized Possessions/Never without: Galathea wears a black glass bracelet with seven brass beads embedded in it, along with three holes where beads had once lain. She wears a pair of amethyst earrings and an amethyst on a silver chain around her neck. Her bracelet is obscured with a beaded silken cloth wrapped around it.

Talents: Intelligent, book-smart, good at hiding and not being noticed

Fears: Other dragons and generally interacting with them; being judged

Powers: Normal SeaWing Powers

*Backstory: Galathea has lived in the royal palace her whole life. When it was discovered her sister was an Animus, the pair were thrust into the seat of luxury. Galathea and her sister, Mariana, once the closest of friends, became distant, and Mariana’s use of her magic caused her to lose a significant portion of her soul. Galathea was jealous of her sister’s abilities, and when the two met again after being apart for years, Mariana ended up enchanting Galathea to only be able to speak ten words (represented by the beads on her bracelet) and turning herself into said bracelet.

Crush/Shippable: No

‘Other Info: Picks at the scales around her talons as a nervous habit. Daughter of a palace servant. She communicates with Aquatic and handgestures only. MudWing. POV.

Name: Shale

Tribe: Mudwing

Sexuality: Homosexual

Winglet: Violet

Appearance: Shale is tall and slim, and very wiry. She is surprisingly strong, and scarred. Her scales are a washed-out dark brown with hints of gold and tan. Her eyes are gold. Shale has strangely large ears, and six talons on each foot. Her wing membranes are tan, and the her spines are even darker brown.

Personality: Shale is angry and hostile. She’s always trying to pick a fight. She is very suspicious, and judges dragons prematurely. She expects the worst of others‑ and usually isn’t disappointed. Shale is proud, and boastful. She hates to be ignored, and always tries to be the center of attention. She never admits any wrongdoing, and is loath to let others win. She is competitive, but often forgets her grudges, and is very forgiving, once she either forgets or is compensated. She is protective, and dotes on anyone she happens to trust or like. Very fickle.

Prized Possessions/Never without: Shale wears a singular copper earring.

Talents: Good fighter, good at pickpocketing, snarky ? if that counts

Fears: Of being overpowered; not in-control of herself and her future, losing

Powers: Normal Mudwing powers, fireproof

*Backstory: Shale was born in the Diamond Spray Delta, alone from all of her sibs. She never knew them, and was always alone. She moved to larger Mudwing towns, and often got into trouble. She trusted no one, and spited everyone. Shale commited a robbery, and is now lying low in Sandstorm’s School for Dragonets to keep herself from getting captured and put in prison.

*Crush/Shippable: Yes

Other: No chill button, illiterate. MudWing ;) POV

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

what did i do wrong? If its the parenthasis im sorry i needed it to help me.

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Save a hybrid!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Name: Puffin

Sexuality: Homosexual

Tribes: SeaWing/IceWing

Winglet: Indigo

Appearance: Puffin has pale misty-blue scales with cyan glowing scales; some scales along her body are dotted white. She has sky blue eyes and longer ears. She has long, sharp talons that are slighty curled, and has long icicle-like horns. She has long webbed spikes that run down her backside and tail. She's tall in stature and slim in bodytype.

Personality: Puffin is overly insecure about herself. She knows that her parents love her, but she wants to prove to be something more. She was usually bullied when she was younger for being a hybrid and homosexual, so she is timid and shy towards strangers. She cares deeply for her friends and family, so much so that she will even put herself in the threat's way to protect them. She loves to paint, using it as a way to let all of her emotions out without yelling or even hurting someone. She sometimes scares herself with how much she can hurt someone, so she tries to distance herself from fights as much as possible.

Prized Possession: Whenever away from home, she keeps a framed family photo to keep her determined and to remember who she's fighting for.

Talents: Painting and self defense

Fears: Her own strength, spiders, her family in harm

Powers: None (unless you want to count icefire as one)

Family: Catmint (mother, IceWing), Surf (father, SeaWing), Cod (brother), Polynya (sister)

Crush/Shippable: Open

Other: POV Color, LeafWing

Name: Pine

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tribe: LeafWing

Winglet: Orange

Appearance: Pine has evergreen scales with several dark brown and hazel scales cattered across his body. He has dark yellow eyes and horns that curve into spirals. He has short webbed spines that run down his backside to the beginning of his tail. The tip of his tail has thin dark green spikes, resembling that of pine tree needles. His wings are longer than most LeafWings and are colored in misty green with spots of hazel. He is short in stature but is bulky in bodytype (has muscles).

Personality: Pine has always wanted to impress, whether it be his agile fighting skills or his quick wits in stressful situations. He thinks of himself as someone who was destined for greatness, so he unintentionally acts snarky and like he is above it all, even though sometimes he doesn't realize that he talks like that. He is loyal to himself alone, preferring not to have any friends as he deems them 'distractions in his pathway to greatness.' He considers himself fearless and brave, even though he's afraid of ladybugs and is laughed at for having such a fear.

Prized Possession: A golden ring imbued with jade that was given to him by the queen, uses it as a reminder for what he strides for.

Talents: Fighting, can solve math problems faster than most dragonets

Fears: Ladybugs, failing

Powers: None

Family: Redwood (father), Maple (mother)

Name: Moth

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe: HiveWing

Job: English Teacher

Appearance: Moth has faded dark gold scales with black spots dotted along his backside. He has hazel eyes and short horns that curve forward. His only stinger is in his whip-thin tail. His wings are a shiny golden color and are shorter than most Hivewings' wings. He wears a monocle on his right eye. He is short in stature and normal in bodytype (not too thin, not too bulky).

Personality: Moth is as grumpy as a RainWing without his breakfast, claiming himself to be an old dragon but yet is hardly the age to be classified as old at all. He is always found complaining about the state of the school and how 'back in his days they didn't have a school to go to, so they had to learn all by themselves...' yadayada.Through his cranky exterior, though, he cares deeply for his students and wants no harm to come to them. He is strict with his rules in the classroom, making sure that his students are prepared for success.

Prized Possession: He can't live without his monocle, not only helping him see better, but it was a hand-me-down from his father.

Talents: Large vocabulary, master at spelling bees

Fears: The school being destroyed, his students failing

Family: Acari (mother, deceased), Kudzu (father, deceased)

• Posted at:

@Silver - I believe you forgot to put your favorite tribe in Other?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

oh im sorry it wasnt in the rules

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Save: Fire touch (Red), Orange hive Orange night, Yellow Ice touch Yellow Leaf, Green leader Green Sand, Blue Sea Blue Rain, Fire Resistant (Mud; Indigo), Violet Silk, Art

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

@Silver- Sorry, I forgot to add it into the rules. You're still accepted.

@Seeker- The Violet SilkWing has been taken, sorry.

Red Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SeaWing- Open

SkyWing- Saved by Seeker

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Taken by Moonflight {Beholder}

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

Orange Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

NightWing- Saved by Seeker

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Saved by Seeker

LeafWing- Taken by Neo {Pine}

Yellow Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

IceWing- Saved by Seeker

NightWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Saved by Seeker

Green Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Saved by Seeker

SeaWing- Taken by Moonflight {Galathea}

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Blue Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SeaWing- Saved by Seeker

RainWing- Saved by Seeker

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Indigo Winglet-

MudWing- Saved by Seeker

SeaWing- Taken by Neo {Puffin}

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Violet Winglet-

MudWing- Taken by Moonflight {Shale}

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Fire Touch {Up to three}- Open, saved by Seeker, taken by me {Amber}

Ice Touch {Up to three}- Open, Open, saved by Seeker

Fire Resistance {Up to three}- Open, Open, saved by Seeker

Moonborn {Up to three}- taken by Silver {Starseeker}, saved by Moonlight, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Hybrids {Up to five}- saved by Comorant, taken by Silver {Anubis}, taken by Neo {Puffin}, taken by Moonflight {Beholder}, taken by me {Sunlight}

Teachers-

Red Winglet Leader- Open

Green Winglet Leader- saved by Seeker

English teacher- Taken by Neo {Moth}

Mathmatics teacher- Open

History teacher- Taken by Silver {Gila}

Science teacher- Taken by Silver {Primrose}

Art teacher- saved by Seeker

P.E. teacher- Open

Geography teacher- Open

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

Name-Mahogany

*Nickname-Hog

Age-24

Gender-male

Sexuality-gay

Tribe/s-mudwing

Job-P.E Teacher

Appearance {be detailed}-Mahogany is a huge braud mudwing with many scars and green eyes. He is dark brown with deep greens splattered all over him. His wings are more lighter with amber membranes. His horns are curled.

Personality {be detailed}-Mahogany is very firm and is strict. If you do a movement wrong he gets on your case about it. He expects his studens to be perfect.

Talents {At least one}-extremly fast

Fears {At least one}-losing someone dear to him

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-normal mudwing powers

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-icewings

Name-Vibrant

*Nickname-Vibe

Age-25

Gender-female

Sexuality-bi

Tribe/s-Rainwing

Job-Red winglet leader

Appearance {be detailed}-Vibrant is constantly changing bright colors and never has dull colors. She is small with no scars and curled claws and horns. She always shows off her colors to impress kids.

Personality {be detailed}-She is extremly sweet and easy to manipulate. She always is respectful and kind, never letting anyone get hurt. She is helpful and willing to do anything for a friend or students.

Talents {At least one}-can see camoflagued rainwings in seconds

Fears {At least one}-death

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-normal rainwing powers

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-icewings

Name-Jafar

*Nickname-None

Age-46

Gender-male

Sexuality-gay

Tribe/s-sandwing

Job-Orange winglet leader

Appearance {be detailed}-Jafar is a huge sandwing that is dark yellow with pale yellow spots. He has many scars and dark red eyes. His barb is black, due to being scorched. His claws are very sharp and his horns are curled.

Personality {be detailed}-Jafar is very mean and will never listen to excuses. He is harsh with punishments and rarely kind. But on a good day he might occasionally let something pass if you are on his good side.

Prized Possession/Never without-a necklace with a golden cobra head with ruby eyes on it.

Talents {At least one}-very manipulative

Fears {At least one}-spiders

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}-his necklace can manipulate anyone due to animus magic

*Backstory-none

*Family-none

Other-icewing

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Name: Horizon

Sexuality: Straight

Tribe: SkyWing

Job: Blue Winglet Leader

Appearance: Horizon has dark velvet-red scales with light red underscales. Her wing membranes are a cherry blossom pink and she has bright orange eyes. She has short horns that curl into the style of ram's horns. She has longer claws that are subtly hook-shaped. She is tall in stature and normal in bodytype (not too thin, not too bulky).

Personality: When Horizon sets a goal for herself, she'll do whatever she can to reach it. She is hardworking, perseverant, and loyal. When ever she runs into strangers outside of the school, she has impulsive aggressive behavior towards them, deeming them as a threat. She is protective over the students she looks after and is willing to sacrifice herself for the greater good. 

Prized Possession: None

Talents: Excels at flying, better than average fighting skills

Fears: Strangers, her students in harm

Family: Dawn (Mother), Platinum (father), Obsidian (brother)

• Posted at:

@Glamour - Beholder is moonborn and Shale is fire resistant

• Posted at:

Moonflight

⸺⸻⸺•+•⸺⸻⸺

⸺⸻~2,500⸻⸺

when do we start?

• Posted at:

SILVER

Story idea poll- /355538

Will finish later

Name- Flying Fox

*Nickname- Fox

Age- 14

Gender- Female

Sexuality-

Tribe/s- Nightwing/Skywing

Winglet- Violet

Appearance {be detailed}- Flying fox's appearance looks mostly like a Nightwing, with Skywing wings and horns. Her head is near-black, with a few glints of copper, her neck is a brownish-orange that slowly fades to back along her body. Her underscales are a pale orange

Talents {At least one}- Excellent vision.

Fears {At least one}- Being blinded in any way.

Powers {Animus, fire touch, barbed tail, etc.}- Flame breath.

*Backstory-

*Family-

*Crush/Shippable-

Other-

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

@Glamour, Oh! I meant indigo! Sorry!

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Glamour~OOOHHH Save Seawing Spot For Red Winglet & A Sandwing In The Blue Winglet & Silkwing In Indigo Winglet! How Long Do The Saves Last??

• Posted at:

+ ~{Tidalwave}~ +

She/Her/Seawing-Sandwing

JusKeep Yeeting.

Form Sister~ Cherry

If You Can't Fight, You Can't Win.

I Still Have To Deal With School.

@Glamour, i just sent some through

@Tidalwave, just saved the indigo silk, sorry

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Seeker~ Oh That's Fine! Ill Just Save The Silkwing In The Blue Winglet. 

• Posted at:

+ ~{Tidalwave}~ +

She/Her/Seawing-Sandwing

JusKeep Yeeting.

Form Sister~ Cherry

If You Can't Fight, You Can't Win.

I Still Have To Deal With School.

Ahh, I forgot about this! Sorry guys, I'll catch up!

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Twin~ Zane

Star Count~  547

@Seeker- They didn't come through but I'll keep them saved.

@Silver- When most of the spots are filled.

@Comorant- Please get that form in!

@Tidalwave- It was two days but I'll just keep them saved now.

@Everyone- The royalty, animus and moonborn spots are taken.

Red Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SeaWing- Saved by Tidalwave

SkyWing- Saved by Seeker

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Taken by Moonflight {Beholder}

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

Orange Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

NightWing- Saved by Seeker

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Saved by Seeker

LeafWing- Taken by Neo {Pine}

Yellow Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

IceWing- Saved by Seeker

NightWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Saved by Seeker

Green Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- Saved by Seeker

SeaWing- Taken by Moonflight {Galathea}

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Blue Winglet-

MudWing- Open

SandWing- saved by Tidalwave

SeaWing- Saved by Seeker

RainWing- Saved by Seeker

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

SilkWing- saved by Tidalwave

LeafWing- Open

Indigo Winglet-

MudWing- Saved by Seeker

SeaWing- Taken by Neo {Puffin}

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

SilkWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Violet Winglet-

MudWing- Taken by Moonflight {Shale}

SandWing- Open

SkyWing- Open

RainWing- Open

IceWing- Open

NightWing- Open

HiveWing- Open

LeafWing- Open

Fire Touch {Up to three}- Open, saved by Seeker, taken by me {Amber}

Ice Touch {Up to three}- Open, Open, saved by Seeker

Fire Resistance {Up to three}- Open, taken by Moonflight {Shale}, saved by Seeker

Moonborn {Up to three}- taken by Silver {Starseeker}, taken by Moonflight {Beholder}, taken by me {Dreamcatcher}

Hybrids {Up to five}- saved by Comorant, taken by Silver {Anubis}, taken by Neo {Puffin}, taken by Moonflight {Beholder}, taken by me {Sunlight}

Teachers-

Red Winglet Leader- taken by Silver {Vibrant}

Orange Winglet Leader- taken by Silver {Jafar}

Green Winglet Leader- saved by Seeker

Blue Winglet Leader- taken by Neo {Horizon}

English teacher- Taken by Neo {Moth}

Mathmatics teacher- Open