Ishmael stood in a particularly dense part of his domain, squinting into the trees. He was accompanied by his assistant, Milo, who was giving Oswin the biggest side eye he could muster since the latter had decided to bring Bear along. 

The ground rumbled underneath them and Ishmael crouched down, digging his fingers into the earth with closed eyes. The plant deity cocked his head slightly, as if he was listening to something.

After a bit, he opened his eyes, stood, and looked at the others. "They’ll be up in another few minutes. I would advise going airborne or at least getting into a tree. There’s not going to be much stable ground and you might get squished.” He looked at Bear and summoned a couple vines to hoist the dog into the air. He didn’t seem to mind, he just looked at the people that were suddenly below him and wiggled his paws a little. 

Oswin climbed into the nearest tree, his tall frame allowing him to scale it with ease. Milo was up in the air with a flap of his powerful wings and soared in broad circles above the trees. Ishmael, however, stayed on the ground. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Up

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

"That's a lot of life!" Galaxian exclaimed, jumping over next to Ishmael. He didn't seem concerned about getting squished. Or maybe it was because he could manage to get up to a tree so quickly he didn't worry about it at the current moment.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Stars: 4,967

God of Loyalty, Life, & Cosmos

We never know all the chances we lost

Until we lose them

~I guess it's almost time to say...

"Sayonara"~

Nimarfira flew into the area from... somewhere. he just hovered there, his powerful wings creating waves of force that battered the ground with how close he was to it. "What is the situation and how could I help, non-destructively?"

• Posted at:

Nimarfira (Nightfire) of the Obsidian Wings

He/Him

A lost, legendary dragon. 

Treasured: Stormbringer, Vegan, Pluto

Forum Fam: Jacquelyn, Glamour, Kitsune, Deisma

"Why do we have to bow if the cause doesn't aid us?" ~Noctu Igne of The Oracle~

"So, what's supposed to happen here?" Specter tapped Ishmael on the shoulder with a expression that could be interpreted as a smile.

"It's been a while."

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Ocean arrives, being carried in the air by Aryll and Julius. Lillian is in her human form, at the very top of a stout tree. “Wow! What a beautiful forest.”

• Posted at:

)Ocean/Nemo {she/her/they/them}

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

January 2019 - March 2019

Stars- 862

Forum Sisters: Legacy and Kitsune

Always do good. This will gratify some people, 

and astonish the rest.” -Mark Twain

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

bookmark? I think I should participate in GGaD more.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Samuel flies in from the South; the direct that Brine’s castle is to here. “Hi Ishmael!” Samuel sees Bear and flies over to the doggo, and starts petting him vigorously.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Forum Family: Zane, Ruby

What some call sands of time, I call the ashes of age.

Afterall, that’s what’ll be left behind in the end, ashes.

"It sure is." Ishmael replied to Galaxian. The ground rumbled again and the diety took a couple paces back before answering Specter and Nimafira. "Most of the Bushbeasts go into hibernation during the winter. They bury themselves in the ground until only their backs are visible, and go into a kind of stupor through the colder months. Even I can't contact them when they're like this, but I have reason to believe that they communicate with each other. During the spring, they resurface and soon after that the flower season begins." He spoke in a proud tone, and who could blame him? They were his, after all.

Bear greeted Samuel with enthusiastic licks.

Milo  had landed briefly as Ishmael spoke and was nodding along with the deity's words. "I can't wait to see Huck again!" He exclaimed with an excited smile.

The bird hybrid yelped and launched into the air again as the ground beneath him gave way. In his place was the head of a fox Bushbeast. Clods of dirt hung to its snout and neck, and the small blueberry bush growing between its shoulderblades rustled as it moved. As it forced its way out of the earth, you couldn't even see where it had been before, save for a pile of freshly churned dirt. The Bushbeast touched the soil with its nose and grass and other small plants began to grow from where it had once slept. It turned to look at Ishmael. Its amber eyes flashed with recogniton and it walked over to him, softly butting the plant god's shoulder once it got close enough. Ishmael grinned and scratched the creature between its eyes, which glowed even brighter.

Even as the fox Bushbeast said its hellos, a few dozen other Bushbeasts were beginning to emerge. They were of varying animal heads and sizes, with the smallest being about the size of a horse to one of the larger ones, a bear, had a good sized oak tree growing on its back. 

Ishmael let go of the fox Bushbeast, which bounded off into the forest. He turned to the others with a grin. "It'll be like this for the rest of the week. It's my favorite time of year!"

His face fell a little as he remembered something. 'I think Shiloh's mutated ones wake up later. Their internal clocks are kind of wonky. Some of them may not come up at all, but I choose to believe that's a choice of theirs rather than an unfortunate side affect."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"This is a certain sight to see." Time says while hovering in the air with his wing, "It makes the forest look more alive."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Samuel wasgiving Bear belly rubs now. He was also looking over the BushBeasts to see if he could figure out the specific species of each one.

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Galaxian didn't know whom Shiloh was. "Who's Shiloh?"

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

((@Ish that post is so cute I'm dying))

Specter floated up a bit just in case. They let out a small 'awww' at seeing the Bushbeasts. "You made them?" Spec whispered to Ishmael. "They're real cute!"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

"Thank you, Specter," Ishmael said warmly. "I did make them! They once helped me in combat, but I decided to bring them to my domain to cultivate them as a species."

Bear started to move a little more, eager to come down and say hi to the Bushbeasts.

Oswin laughed at Time's remark. "You're telling me. You can't walk ten feet in the domain in spring without some random animal head growling at ya."

Milo landed nearby Oswin on a rock. The man's statement seemed to bother him a little; his brows knit together, but was quickly replaced by a more neutral expression as he answered Galaxian's question.  "Shiloh was Ishmael's former assistant. She briefly took over by force, and while she did she did some experiments with the Bushbeasts. Some of them mutated. Istead of a regular body shhape of other Bushbeasts, they look much closer to their flesh-and-blood counterparts. We still don't know what the consequences of that are, but they seem pretty healthy for now, they just take a bit longer to wake."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Nimarfira seemed intrigued. "Such interesting creatures... I'm sure Lua woiwo die if some began living in The Tower of The Red Veil."

• Posted at:

He/Him

"Can I say hi to them?" Galaxian asked.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"The more I hear about Shiloh, the more I dislike her" Specter frowned. "How could someone do this to innocent creatures? She wasn't even trying to kill them, so I simply don't understand. I do wonder what a Bushbeast's ghost looks like though.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

-Lotus comes late to the party-

Lotus smiles warmly. "They're adorable!"

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

"I actually didn't know what happened to Shiloh." He says, "All I know is that she took over by force."

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Ishmael nodded his head in agreement. "I'd like for most of the Bushbeasts to stay in my domain. They're safer from smugglers and poachers that way. I suppose I could give some of the saplings that come from this year's flower season, but I wouldn't want for them to be in danger. Their eyes fetch quite a price on the black market. But The Tower of the Red Veil sounds pretty edgy though."

He glanced over at Specter. He seemed a little pained-- obviously, talking about Shiloh was still difficult for him. "I trusted her blindly, and that was my biggest mistake. However, I'm not even sure if Bushbeasts have ghosts or not. Do plants have ghosts?"

"Go for it." Milo told Galaxian. "Just watch your step."

Oswin left the safety of his tree branch and was immediately rewarded by landing directly onto the head of a particularly large bear Bushbeast. The creature shook its head, sending him to the ground in a shower of dirt and leaf litter. The Bushbeast regarded him with a huff of annoyance before continuing to shoulder its way out of the ground. It was big enough that a young oak tree sat comfortably on its back with room to spare.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Galaxian made his way over to a Bushbeast that he thought was friendly. Then again, being the god of life, he sometimes thought everything was friendly.

"Hi there," he greeted.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"Oh. Well, some special plants are sentient and therefore have something similar to a spirit. I like to call it a life force, but you could say it is kinda a plant's ghost. As for the Bushbeasts," The deity gave the creatures a friendly smile. "I'd say they have souls, since they are basically plant animals."

They glanced at Ishmael with a serious look. "Please protect these critters at any cost."

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Samuel noticed that Bear wanted to see the Bush Beasts, and decides to ask Ishmael if the fluffy doggo is allowed down yet. “Ishmael, the doggo wants to see the Bush Beasts up close.”

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Ocean and the group land slowly as not to frighten anyone, and Lillian climbs down from the tree. 

Aryll looks overjoyed. “I’ve heard of Bushbeasts, but I had no idea I’d get to see one in person one day! They’re more beautiful than I’d ever imagined...”

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

*a WoFRR track ripper train, 180 flatcars, all permanently connected with rails for a crane, which is shuttling pieces of rail up and down the train, loading cars, as 2 ES44ACs, 1 brown, the other sky blue, and an SD45, oak leaf green, rumble by at 15 mph. at the end of the 180 flatcars, is a strange-looking maintenance-of-way car; it's ripping the rails out of the ties, leaving the blocks of wood in the ground, and then lifting and handing those 40-foot strips of iron to the speedy little crane, which returns about every minute. at the sight of the crowd of people, the engineer gives two short and loud blasts of the horn, as he takes with him the last man-made objects in the forest*

I know I promised a long time ago to not interrupt FWRPS with my trains, but, /356678, desperate times, desperate measures.

mods let this through

• Posted at:

night

the last corn has been cut,

the last tracks torn up, 

but beyond the peaks standing tall

lies fields extending to the shore

and soon we will push through the rainfall

and fill our new home with the dragon's roar

Nimarfira shook his head, with a slight smile. "You should visit some time. The Tower is a beautiful place and probably the safest too." He described "And believe me they will be well taken care of, by my sister."

• Posted at:

He/Him

The bear Bushbeast that had just emerged from the ground swung its massive head to face Galaxian. It seemed recognize that Galaxian was a deity, and it lowered its head to get a better look at him.

"She hasn't eaten you yet, a good sign." Milo commented.

Oswin made an incredulous noise. "Yet."

Ishmael nodded solemnly at Specter. "That's my goal. I would be beside myself if something were to happen to them. That's partially why I allowed Bear to stay." As he spoke, the vines lowered the dog to the ground. He promptly began roving around the Bushbeasts, wagging his tail slowly. 

Ishmael smiled at the sight. "See, Tibetan mastiffs are very good herd protectors. They'll even fight a pack of wolves to protect what's theirs. I'm hoping he takes to the Bushbeasts. It would take a load off Milo if he didn't feel like he had to keep an eye on them all the time. It's not fair for him to be stuck in the domain. That's like trading his old cage for a bigger, greener one."

A deer Bushbeast about the size of a horse approached Aryll with cautious steps. It seemed wary, but curious, and extended its head to investigate.

Ishmael turned towards Nimafira. "Come after the flower season," he said to him. "I'll see if I can part with a sapling or two."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Galaxian stood still, just to show he wasn't a threat. "You wouldn't hurt me, right?" he asked completely innocently, his entire 4' 5'' frame with no motion at all--including breathing, blinking, and probably his heartbeat, if he had one.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"I'll keep it in mind."Nimarfira said thoughtfully.

• Posted at:

He/Him

The young botanist slowly extends her hand, as to let the Bushbeast approach her first. 

She’s got a wide but closed smile on her face. 

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

“Okay, I am starving. Would it matter if I ate one of their berries?” New inquired.

• Posted at:

(Brand) New

Nimarfira held up a hand when he landed on the ground. A violet light appeared in his hand and pulsed twice then vanished.

• Posted at:

He/Him

The bear Bushbeast stared at Galaxian for another few seconds. Then, her eyes dimmed and she yawned with a loud creaking noise as if someone had just stepped on a very noisy floorboard. She regarded the diety again and reached for Galaxian's consciousnessness. Finding his mind blocked, she pressured the block just enough to alert him of her intent to try and communicate with him. 

Milo watched with interest, while Oswin went off into the forest to sulk, apparently disappointed that Galaxian hadn't been eaten already. What a man. 

The deer Bushbeast that had approached Aryll pressed its nose into her hand. Small tendrils of ivy sprouted from within the leaves around the creatures neck and gently wound up part of her forearm.

Ishmael shrugged at New. "You could ask one of them, or I could just grow a berry bush for you myself."

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Aryll gently rubs her fingers on the Bushbeast’s head. She turns slowly towards Ishmael. “They’re amazing!”

• Posted at:

LGBTQIA+ - Nerd

Stars- 862

DON’T PANIC

I’ll be back

An other worldly blue light pulsed in response to Nimarfira's. A portal opened and the only moon angel in existence stepped through. Then she made a High piched squeal when she saw the Bushbeasts.

Nimarfira looked at Ishmael. "Told you..."

• Posted at:

He/Him

Galaxian tilted his head and removed the mental block--or blocks, as should be said--from certain areas, to allow the flow of communication.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

Samuel saw a Bush Beast’s head pop out of the ground, and slowly moved towards it(as to not raise alarm). “Hello fella. I’m sorry if I’m being rude, I don’t know you, your past, or your kind.”

• Posted at:

^¥Ash Spawn¥^

He/Him

Slitherin

Thank you." Ishmael replied. He was practically bursting with pride. Since he didn't let the Bushbeasts out of his domain, it wasn't often that he got to see people's reactions to them. 

The deer Bushbeast pressed into Aryll's hand, almost like a cat does when you scratch its cheek.

The plant deity grinned. "I think it likes you." He cringed a little at the angel's sudden entrance and equally sudden loud noise, but greeted her with a wave nonetheless. "Hello. I don't think we've met."

The bear Bushbeast's amber eyes began to glow from within as she used her telepathy. Greetings. Her voice was slow and sonorous. With her message, a strong feeling of warmth and welcome came with it.

Meanwhile, Milo scanned the faces of the emerging Bushbeasts for any sign of his old friend. His brow creased with worry. "Where is he?" The bird hybrid muttered to himself.

The creature that Samuel spoke to, which had the head of a hippo, simply made a creaking sound as it watched him approach.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Hello! Galaxian's telepathic voice wasn't as loud as his real one--thankfully, but the enthusiasm, friendliness, and happiness was still there. "Where is whom?" he asked Milo, without moving and without changing his expression.

• Posted at:

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Est. June 2018

Until we lose them

"Sayonara"~

"Sorry!" The moon angel apologized. "They're so adorable!" She hoped a little. "My name's Lua, I'm Nimar's sister!" Lua said enthusiastically.

• Posted at:

He/Him

1 ,