Prologue: Character Intros

Imagine

Imagine sat at his desk, studying a news broadcast. It was around four in the morning, and he had been sitting there for hours. The public is more afraid than ever. He thought to himself. What are we going to do? He switched the screen off and buried his head in his hands. There’s no way out of this. You know what? I think I’m going to come back to this later. When I’ve had time to think. He stood up, pushed his chair in and walked out. Maybe I could go for a stroll around New York? No, better stay in town just in case. He chose a light blue-green cloak and draped it around himself, disguising his parrot-like wings. Imagine strolled out the tunnel to the statue. Maybe I’ll go for a fly. That usually clears my head pretty quick. He pushed aside the statue quickly and walked out, pretending to be a normal human taking a stroll in the early morning. He walked quickly, glancing around for any threats.

Imagine reached the park, and made his way to Castile’s Gorge, knowing that was the best place to take a incognito flight. He ran up to the edge of one of the cliff’s, excited already. He took a deep breath, and unclipped his cloak, throwing it on the ground. I can come back for it later. He thought, taking a few steps back. Imagine started running, and jumped. His parrot green wings with accents of blue, red, and yellow, snapped open, immediately compensating his weight. Imagine soared over the roaring river, loving the way the wind whipped against his face. He let out a whoop, and flapped his wings. He adjusted his angle so he was heading upwards into the fluffy clouds. He soared through them, trailing his fingers in one. Once he was above the clouds, his lungs worked a little faster because of the high altitude. Imagine gasped. Above the clouds was a blanket of stars. “Wow…” He said, mouth open. I know there are lots of stars, but I’ve never really stopped to look. He gazed up at them. They twinkled and shimmered back. Look, the Milky Way! He could faintly spot the outline of the galaxy. “A shooting star!” He exclaimed to himself. The star shot across the sky. Make a wish. He told himself. I wish…. To end this horrible war. And maybe...have Fairydragon like you? His subconscious mind said. No! Imagine thought, denying it. He gazed up in wonder for one more minute, and then decided to head back. His wings brushed the wisps of cloud away as he soared above them all the way back to the cliffs. He landed and reached down to grab his cloak. After having put it on, he walked back into town and to the statue. People were beginning to go about their day, even though there was still fog about. The sun hadn’t even risen yet! Imagine nonchalantly walked up to the statue and waited for a opening where there wasn’t any humans. “Sky.” He whispered to it, and quickly slid in, not noticing Rain watching in a alcove as he hurried past back to work.

Advice and constructive criticism welcome! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

owo what's this

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

boop

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

[/You never really leave the place you love. You take a part of it with you and leave a part of you \]

[/We must accept the end of something in order to start building something new\]

Sorry if it seems like I'm 'favoring' Imagine or I, but I accidently wrote it in this order. Sorry!! :)

Astra

Astra was sitting atop a cliff in Castile’s Gorge, her wings unfolded, resting on the ground, unknowing that Imagine had been in that exact spot just a hour before. Ah…. This is the life. She thought. Just being up here. Away from all the pain and stress. A escape from reality. She let the wind stir her long black hair softly. She slowly stood up, and leaned over, looking down at the water crashing hundreds of feet below. Astra smiled in anticipation, and folded her wings. She breathed in and out slowly, the crashing water fading to nothing. Astra closed her eyes, and stepped off. She plummeted down headfirst. The wind roared in her ears, encouraging her to go faster. And she did. She yelled in excitement, but couldn’t even hear herself over the rush of the wind. Her sapphire headdress sparkled in the sunset light. She was nearing the river and the rocks. Just a little longer, just a little longer.. She told herself. Anddddd….. Now! Astra snapped her wings open just above the surface of the water, feeling the g-forces but not caring. She yelled in pure joy,  trailing her fingers in the river. She soared and bank turned left and right, following the gorge’s path. She flapped her huge black wings, feeling that the speed was gone. Astra slowly spiraled higher, carefully making sure she was out of sight of the town. She climbed higher, and higher, up above the clouds. “Wow…” She said, looking around her, her dark blue eyes wide in amazement. “This is beautiful.” She had timed it so it was sunrise when she dove, and the fluffy clouds were in shades of red, orange, yellow, and pink, like someone had streaked a paintbrush all over the sky. She breathed out in amazement. Oh, wait, sunrise. I’m supposed to be back around sunrise. Actually, I’m not supposed to be out here at all. I’m supposed to be sitting in our boring headquarters, researching and doing absolutely nothing useful. She sighed. Astra stared at the sunrise for a minute more, then turned away and headed back into town, still above the clouds, until she reached the statue. She landed quickly, and folded her wings, knocking on the statue. After a few seconds she muttered “C’mon, hurry up. I can’t stand out here all day. I’m only still here because of the morning fog, but not for much longer.” She said. “Oh wait, of course. Password… um, today’s was sky...wasn’t it?” She whispered to it. Sure enough, the statue slid aside to reveal a dark passageway. She ducked inside, and the statue slid back quickly behind her.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

OoOh.

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

Leaving when all of my friends are

He/him

"It's always easier to say hello than goodbye."

Forum sisters: Astra, & Dazzle.

"Ya'll just got VAMPORIZED!" 

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

Rain

Rain was sitting in a little alcove behind the door, checking to make sure no one snuck in or out. “Hey.” She said, standing up. Astra yelped and unsheathed her daggers lightning fast. “Hey, hey. It’s just me.” Rain said. “Calm down. What’s got you so on edge lately?”

“Well, it’s just we really aren’t doing anything and it’s boring so I went and flew for a bit.” Astra said.

“Well, don’t pull out you’re daggers on the first person you see.” Rain said, smiling. “Anyway, why were you out? You’re supposed to be in headquarters doing research.”

“Yeah, but the research was boring and totally unnecessary, so I didn’t do it.” Astra said rebelliously. Really? Again Astra? C’mon. Rain thought, sighing.

“You know it just worries everyone else. You didn’t even leave a note.” Astra rolled her eyes.

“It’s not going to kill everyone to relax for a bit.” It’s no use. I’ll never convince her. Rain thought in defeat.

“But don’t worry, next time I’ll leave a note.” Astra said, strolling off down the passageway to base.

“Thank you.” Rain said. “Wait, next time?” Astra smiled and continued walking. Rain sighed. That girl will never learn, will she? Maybe she does have a point though. We all need breaks. Rain looked around carefully before coming out the other side of the statue. Now’s my chance. She thought, trying to act normal and walking throughout the town. Anyway, if anyone catches me I can just say I was patrolling. Right? I am being such a hypocrite right now! Telling Astra not to sneak out and then doing it myself!! Rain sighed to herself and continued walking until she reached a candy store. Better stop off here! She thought with glee, opening the door and walking inside. She looked around and spotted her favorite, the licorice candies. I may as well get some for the others to. She thought, looking around for their favorites. When she was done, she walked up to the counter and payed.

“That’ll be fifteen dollars and twenty-five cents please.” The clerk said.

“Oh, yes.” Rain said, getting out a little pouch that hung around her neck, as well as the elephant necklace. She took the money out, and gave it to him.

“Thank you for shopping with us.” He said in a bored tone. “Have a good day.”

“You too mister!” She said, smiling and racing out of the store with the candy. They're going to love it! She raced to the statue, all previous plans of walking around the town forgotten. “Clouds.” She said. The statue remained still. What?! “Sun?” Rain guessed. “Moon? Wind? I think it had something to do with air... Gust? Blizzard? Rain?” I can’t believe this. I forgot the password! Now I’m stuck out here until day patrol comes. Ugh. “Windy? Airplane? Ahhh! I can’t believe I forgot the password!” She said, frustrated. Maybe I can try knocking on it. Though that is risky. A random person, knocking on a statue. What if a Nokia see’s me? Then they’ll know where are secret base is, or at least the tunnel to it. I think I’ll have to try. She glanced around for anything suspicious, and seeing nothing, knocked softly on the statue once. When nothing happened, she tried again, louder. Still nothing. Rain knocked as loud as she could, and banged the statue in frustration. “Oh wait, SKY!” She yelled at the statue. If that’s not it, I’m done for. Luckily, the statue slid open silently and she ducked in, the bag of candy still in her arms. She ran all the way back, in the low light from the enchanted torches. 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Javiland

Javiland was busy working. He was always working these days. He turned around, reaching for a pen, and saw Rain rush in, looking a bit disheveled. She quickly hid a bag behind her back. “Oh, hi Rain!” He said. “Where were you?” Javi asked.

“I was….out!” Rain said quickly. “Anyway, you must be busy, so um...bye!” And with that, she rushed off. Well that was weird. He thought to himself. Rain usually stays longer than that. I wonder what’s got her so busy? He sighed, and turned back to the newspaper. Apparently they were supposed to be studying it for any signs that the Nokia had caught onto them. As he studied, his mind drifted away to Astra. I wonder what she’s doing right now. Does she think about me at all?

“Hey, you done?” A voice interrupted his thoughts.

“Oh, um..hi!” Javi said quickly. It was Astra! He quickly tried to smooth down his hair.

“Rain wants to ‘talk’.” She said, smiling. Oh no. Another shenanigan. He thought, looking a bit worried.

“...Okay...” Javi said.

“Great, c’mon!” Astra said, grabbing his arm and leading him down a new tunnel. “Wait.” He said, stopping. “This is the portal tunnel.”

“Yes, we’re going to Central Park!” Astra said, excitement gleaming in her eyes.

"But we can’t! We don’t have permission!” Javi said, starting to back away.

“Aw, c’mon, it’ll be fun!” She said. “And besides, wasn’t that getting boring?”

“Well yes but…” Javi sounded hesitant. What if someone spots our wings?

“Look, I brought cloaks!” Astra said, draping a black one over herself and holding a dark green one out to him.

“Yeah, because two kids wearing cloaks in New York won’t be suspicious at all. And what about my headdresses?” Astra rolled her eyes and pulled off his, putting it in the alcove.

“All better now?” She asked. When he nodded, she pushed him through and then followed. They were unaware of the two figure’s following them in the shadows.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Keep writing! This is amazing!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOW DID I MISS THIS!

This is amazing, Astra, I love it! :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

This is really good!

• Posted at:

Prism/Kaleidoscope

⇢She/Her/Fangirl⇠

⇢Star  Count ~ 804⇠

⇢5/5/15~Until the very end⇠  

⇢You're Talented & Amazing⇠ 

⇢And Don't Let Anyone Tell You Otherwise⇠ 

⇢And Always Chase Your Dreams⇠ 

Thanks! :)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

First of all, sorry for any grammar mistakes/stuff because it doesn't copy and paste right in from Google Docs and so I have to space all of the paragraphs and re italic all the thoughts. If I miss something, please tell me! Also, advice will be greatly appreciated! :) 

Chapter One

When the emerged behind the secret waterfall, Rain was there waiting. “Ah. She roped you in to?” She asked Javi, smiling. He laughed.

“Of course I did!” Astra said. “Now let’s go!”

“Where are we going exactly?” Javiland asked, still confused.

“We’re going exploring of course!” Astra said, hiking up from the gully. Rain and Javi both sighed and followed. They emerged into a bright forest.

“Now, act casual, like you’re a nice New Yorker taking a casual stroll away from the worries of life.” Rain said, grinning.

“Is there really anything such as a ‘nice New Yorker?’” Astra said, teasingly grinning.

“Hey!” Rain said.

“Just kidding!” Astra said, laughing. Javi joined in. It was nice to hang out with friends again. They found the path and joking and talking the whole way until the reached the edge of the park.

“Now where to?” Javi asked. His cloak fluttered lightly in the wind. He glanced at Astra.

“Let’s try the Empire State building!” She said, grinning.

“I thought we weren’t allowed to go there? Or anywhere for that matter.” Javi said.

“Well, I mean...you’re already here..so..we’re going!” Astra said, grinning at him. He blushed and looked away. C’mon. If you want her to like you, go! He sighed, and agreed. Rain grinned in triumph. They walked around the busy streets until they found a street map.

“Aha!” Javi cried over the honking taxis. “Finally!” He traced where they were to the Empire State Building.                       “Look. Only ten blocks left!” They all cheered.  Rain led as they walked. “We’re here!” She said. Astra and Javi looked up at how tall it was.

“I never imagined it to be this big!” She said, looking excited. “C’mon let’s go in!” Rain pushed the doors open. They emerged into a large space. “Try to look normal.” Rain whispered. She tried to act casual as the two Nokia marveled at the building. People gave them paranoid stares. “Come on. We’re getting looks.” Rain said, and ushered them towards the elevators.

“Halt.” The guard said. “You need tickets.”

“Oh, of course.” Rain said, trying to act like a tourist. She reached into her neck pouch. “How much?”

“Twenty dollars.” He said, looking slightly annoyed. Rain pulled out the money and gave it to him. In return, the guard handed her three tickets. Javi and the others walked through the metal detectors. Beep beep beep! One blared.

“Ah! What is that?” Javi yelled. Rain immediately rushed over.

“It’s just a metal detector.” Now they were really causing a scene. “What are you carrying that’s metal?” She asked.

“Um…...my necklace?” He said, holding it out. It was a sharp looking silver thorn. The guard noticed, and waved them along. Astra had yet to go through. She slowly stepped through it, looking nervous. Luckily, she hadn’t brought her daggers. When it didn’t make a sound, she sighed looking relieved and hurried to catch up to them.

“Okay, ready to go in the elevator?” Rain asked, slightly sarcastically. Javi didn’t catch on.

“Yes!” He exclaimed and rushed over. Rain and Astra followed. Rain pushed the call button.

“Now what?” Astra asked, ever curious.

“Well all die. No, what do you think? It comes, and then we get in.” Rain said. Javi sniggered. Astra looked hurt for a moment, then grinned with them. Then they waited until the doors opened, and they all climbed in.

“Which buttons do we press?” Javi asked.

“Well duh.” Astra said before Rain could respond. “We press the highest number!” She reached over and pressed 102. The elevator started zooming up.

“Whoa!” Javi said, stumbling a little. “This thing goes fast.” Soon they reached the top. The elevator doors opened with a little whoosh, and the group stepped out into crowds of tourists.

“Well this is packed.” Astra said, squeezing her wings a little tighter against herself. Javi did the same. They pushed their way over to the doors to get out onto the platform.

“Excuse us, excuse us.” Rain said, trying to apologize while the group pushed their way through to the edge. The wind whipped at their hair and tugged at their clothes.

“Wow, sure is windy!” Javi said over the wind, holding onto his cloak.

“Yep!” Astra replied, looking excited. She had never been this high up before, except for flying. “This is amazing! Look at the view!” All three looked outwards towards the city. The view was amazing, the whole city seemingly spread out at their fingertips. Astra’s eyes drew to the spire on top, and she imagined what it would be like to climb up their, spread her wings, and enjoy the wind. Maybe she could even jump off! She looked excitedly down, as if imagining herself doing exactly that.

“Astra….” Rain warned, seeing the look in her eyes. “Don’t.”

“Guys, I’ll be right back.” Astra said, unable to resist the call of the wind, started elbowing tourists out of the way.

“Astra no!” Javiland shouted, following her. The tourists gave them strange looks, but still immediately filled up their spots at the edge. Rain looked after them, panic filling her eyes.

“We should never have come here.” She muttered to herself, then followed Javi, pushing and shoving her way to try to get them. Astra looked the wall and the top up and down, looking for handholds. She found some, and immediately began climbing, ignoring Rain’s and Javi’s protests.

“Astra!” Javi cried and immediately started climbing up after her. Oh, I can’t believe this is happening right now! Astra looked down, and seeing her pursuit of both Rain and Javiland started climbing even faster, almost at the top now. Rain, looking even more panicked now if that was possible, tried to climb faster. The tourists were no longer staring at the view. They were shrieking and pointing at the three. A guard came out onto the balcony and started yelling at them.

“Come down right now! I repeat, come down right now!” When they ignored him, he spoke into his walkie talkie, probably for reinforcements. There was nothing he could do. Astra reached the top, the wind whipping her hair and carrying away her words.

“What?!” Javiland cried, trying to understand her.

“I said, don’t stop me!” Astra cried. Her eyes gleamed, and she whipped off her cloak, letting it be carried away by the wind. Her six foot wings unfolded, and now she was standing on top of the Empire State Building with her huge wings spread out. Astra stretched her arms out, as if almost wanting the wind to carry her away. By now Rain and Javi had reached the top, and they were clutching onto the spire because of the wind.
          “Astra what are you doing?!” Rain cried.

By now the tourists had alerted the guards that at least one of the kids on top of the tower was Nokian. The guards spoke into their walkie talkies, asking for backup. Most of the tourist were running around screaming, thinking this was it for them. There was a clog at the doors and they were stuck outside. The balcony swayed from so much movement.

“Calm down!” One of the guards yelled. It barely worked.

“Astra stop!” Javiland said, and reached out and grabbed her arm. That was a mistake. She ripped his hand off.

“No!” She yelled. Her wings were getting buffeted back and forth by the wind, and they could all feel the top swaying in the gusts. Astra folded her wings. Thinking she had stopped, Rain finally tried to reach out and grab her so she couldn’t jump. 

“Get off!” Astra yelled and pulled away. Rain pulled back and looked hurt. Astra knew she was going to regret this later. She pulled her gaze back to the city beneath her.

“Astra don’t!” Javiland said, warning her. “You’ve never jumped from this high before!”

“That’s exactly why I’m going to!” Astra exclaimed. She took a deep breath all the noise surrounding her fading to nothing. She stepped forwards, and jumped. Immediately she could feel the wind was much more powerful than before, pushing her back and forth. She narrowed her eyes and opened her wings. She immediately stopped falling, but her wings were buffeted around by the wind, and the g-forces were much stronger. Panic filled her eyes and the gleaming look faded  as she felt herself lose control of the wind. And then she was falling. She screamed, and tried to open her wings again. It was no use. The wind twisted and turned them, making it impossible to fly. No wind magic could save her now.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

@Astra:Nice story, but where's Fi?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

It came through!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

@Lavender - Well, I had written these few chapters before your form, so she will be coming in after chapter 3. In fact, I'm writing her character intro right now! :)

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

Okay, before the post I want to say I’m sorry. I made a pretty bad mistake in writing by making this whole (and the next one) chapter about me. I guess I’m used to writing with one singular main character, and I’m not sure how to handle more than three, and this is my first time writing a forumfic. Again, I’m sorry. Hopefully it will get better, (and if not just tell me) but unfortunately I cannot change this and the next chapter because I have already written them. Imagine was the one who pointed this out, and I want to thank him for that. Again, constructive criticism highly welcome! (And in my case, might even be highly needed.) I feel very ashamed as a writer to have done this, and I also feel like this apology does not make up for this, but I will try my best not to do it again. One last time, I am very sorry.

Now on with the story! Again, tell me if I miss any editing/grammar related stuff.

Fairydragon

Fairy was following Rain, Astra and Javiland with Imagine. What are they up to? She wondered, seeing them go through the Chaos Portal to New York. Specifically, Central Park. She and Imagine lurked in the shadows.

“Do you think they’ve moved on now?” Imagine asked her, jolting her out of her thoughts.

“Probably, yes.” She answered, walking forwards into the portal. Sure enough, when she appeared behind the secret waterfall, there was no one. Just voices. She stuck her hand back through the portal, indicating for Imagine to come. She then climbed out of the gully, and hid behind a tree as the three walked. Her light purple cloak fluttered in the wind. Imagine emerged behind her.

“Where’d they-” He started before Fairy shushed him. She pointed to the path next to them. He nodded in confirmation.

“Come on, let’s follow.” She whispered as she warily stepped out onto the path. Fairy could just see the group disappear around a corner, chatting and laughing. They started walking stealthily after the group, making sure they weren’t discovered. They followed them all throughout the streets to. “Where are they going?” Fairydragon said.

“Maybe to the Empire State Building?” Imagine said. They were across the street from the group, who was looking at a street map. The group looked excited and headed off towards it. “Yep, I was right!” Imagine said, grinning.

Fairy sighed. I wonder why they're going there? She thought, walking along on the other side of the road. Imagine followed, not quite sure why Fairy seemed so closed off today. They reached the building and watched Astra, Javiland, and Rain go in. Fairydragon paused and leaned against the side of a building.

“Now we wait for a bit.” She said.

“Okay..” Imagine said, wrapping his cloak against himself. It was chilly today, and the sky was dark. A few minutes passed, and they started forwards into the building. Imagine held open the doors for Fairy, but she didn’t seem to notice. He sighed, and continued inwards behind her. They got tickets without problem, and passed through the metal detectors without a single stare. They were just normal tourists, out to see the city. Once they got in the elevator, Fairy pushed the button and the elevator started up. “So..I was thinking..” Imagine began. “Why are you so off lately?” He said, not finding a way to put it better. Fairy was taken aback.

“What do you mean ‘off?’” She asked, inwardly smiling that he had noticed her sadness. Maybe he does like you. A voice whispered inside her head. She took a deep breath, fighting off the blush.

“I mean...you’ve just been so dejected lately..” Imagine said awkwardly, shifting his feet.

“I have haven’t I...I’m sorry.” Fairy said, ashamed.

“What’s there to be sorry for?” He said, a confused look on his face.

“Well...I can’t really do my work….and...I don’t know.” She said, sighing. She cast her eyes downwards.

“It’s okay….I mean, if you ever need to talk to somebody, I’m here.” Imagine managed to get that out before glancing away in embarrassment.

“Thanks.” Fairydragon said, looking up and smiling at him. Luckily, just then they arrived at the top. They got out, and started to look around for Javiland, Astra, and Rain. They spotted them pushing their way out to the balcony.

“Well, we better follow.” Imagine said, looking at Fairy before starting towards the doors to outside. When they got out, they saw the three had gotten to the edge and were talking.

“Whoo, sure is windy up here!” Fairydragon said, reining in her flapping cloak.

“Yep!” Imagine replied. “And busy too!” He looked around at all the tourists. Suddenly Fairy noticed Astra heading away from the group. What is she doing? She thought heading towards her.

“Hey, where are you going?” Imagine asked, not noticing Astra. Fairy pointed at Astra.

“Has she ever been in strong wind before?” Fairydragon asked him quickly.

“No…..why?” Imagine asked her, confused. He then realized. “Oh stars. We should never have let them come.”

“Wait here.” Fairydragon said, rushing to try and get to her. Imagine noticed more and more tourists staring at Astra, Rain, and Javiland.

“We need to get out of here.” He muttered to himself, hurrying after Fairy. Then Astra started climbing the fence, and then the railing.

Fairydragon heard the guards start calling out to Astra and pushing their way over to her. She looked calm, but inside she was freaking out.

“Astra stop!” She called, but her voice was drowned out by the guards. She has to come down now! She also noticed Rain and Javiland shoving there way over. They were making more progress than her. Astra was almost at the top. They had to act now. “Stop!” Fairydragon yelled again, but her words were whipped away by the wind. Rain and Javiland had climbed up to. The tourists were freaking out and yelling. By the time she looked back at Astra, she had somehow lost her cloak, and she was standing with her wings and arms stretched out. Moons and stars! Fairydragon thought. By now the other two had reached the top, and were clutching onto the lightning rod on the top, trying not to fall off.

Imagine had followed her.

“What should we do?” He asked, panicking. The balcony was swaying in the gusts, and the air was filled with yells. Before she could answer, Fairy dragged her eyes back to the top. Astra stepped back a little, and jumped. The crowd gasped like one of those cheesy movies, and Fairydragon was worried.

“Maybe she can handle it. Others have.” She kept telling herself, until she heard a scream.

“That was Astra!” Imagine said, his eyes wide. Fairy looked up at the remaining two, and saw Javiland jump off after her. “His wings won’t be able to hold her.” He said, worrying.

“Yes. I know.” Fairy said. “That is exactly why we are going!”

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

dang late posts

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the

world

comes

to

take

all of

us,

then

we

are 

free

n o i c e

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I love this, great work, Astra! :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Sorry, this one's a bit short! Also, I might have to start uploading once every two days, because once a day is starting to catch up to me. (At least, it's once a day for me.)

Chapter Two

Hearing Astra’s scream, Javiland and Rain looked down. She was falling, wings twisted in a useless mess. “Astra!” He cried, quickly shedding his cloak, unfolding his huge blue butterfly wings and jumping.

“No!” Rain yelled. She could only watch helplessly as they both plummeted, the ground growing ever closer.

The tourists gasped and some even screamed as the hurried even faster to get inside.

Javiland tried to drop faster and he tucked his wings in. Unlike Astra, Javiland had jumped cliffs on Noki, and compared to that, this was nothing. He narrowed his eyes as he caught up to her.

“Astra!” He yelled, hoping to calm her down. She glanced up at him, panic in her eyes. She had never done this before, unlike him. “Calm down.”

“How can I calm down?!” She shrieked. “We’re falling!!”

Javi tried to disguise his panic. “Fold your wings!” He yelled over the wind, hoping she could hear. She tried for a minute, and then folded them.

“Now what?!” She yelled.

Javi could hear the panic in her voice. He slowly opened his wings, and gestured at her to do the same. Astra tried, but she couldn’t. She had never been in this situation before. Okay, time to improvise. Javi thought. But I don’t know if my wings can support her. Well better try! Quickly, ignoring the blush that spread through his cheeks, he wrapped his arms around Astra and tried to level them out horizontally. He only managed a bit. Now they were almost plummeting. Javi spread his wings out all the way he could, until all fourteen feet of wingspan was extended. It slowed their fall more. The wind tore a small bit of his wing, but he didn’t notice. He flapped, trying even more. Suddenly two figures appeared alongside them. It was Fairy and Imagine! They must have followed them here.

Fairydragon opened her transparent wings and grabbed onto them, helping.

“Hold on!” She yelled. Javiland and Astra obliged, grabbing onto her. Imagine stayed beside them, but didn’t grab on. He opened his wings and rose next to the group. They couldn’t hear it, but the tourists were yelling and videoing them. Fairy and Imagine didn’t say a word as they helped them back to Central Park. They somehow managed to land. Imagine conjured a water ball for each of them to drink.

“I’m sorry.” Astra said, looking down.

“Why did you do that?!” Imagine yelled, anger filling his usually kind eyes. “You could have exposed us all!”

"I don’t know. It felt like I….had to.” Astra said, looking back up. She looked confused.

“Of course!” Fairy said.

“What?” Javi said. “And what about Rain? We left her up there with no clue whatsoever what happened.”

Imagine turned away and opened a small air portal. He whispered some things into it, then turned back around.

“Now she knows.” He said, looking to have calmed down a little.

“Sometimes, in really strong elements, Nokia can get ‘taken over’ by the element itself, and do things they normally wouldn’t do. Some say they feel like someone was telling them to do it, or they just ‘had’ to.” Fairydragon explained. She was the only one in this situation who had remained calm the entire time. Imagine nodded, agreeing with her.

“I’m sorry.” He said. “I should have never yelled at you like that. It wasn’t your fault.” While he was talking, Fairy noticed the slight rip in Javi’s wing.

“We definitely need to get that looked at.” She told him. Then she said to the group, “C’mon. We should head back. Some of us are injured, and we don’t have cloaks.” Imagine agreed, and the group traipsed back to the secret waterfall, where they found Rain waiting.

“What were you thinking?!” She immediately said to Astra. Imagine stepped in between them and told her what Fairy had said.

“So, if we are all done yelling at each other can we go back now?” Javiland said. Fairydragon smiled, than led the way behind the waterfall and through the portal, back to base. The guard in the alcove let them in with no words, probably because Imagine was with them. Imagine said goodbye to Fairy, who went back to work, and he led the three to the healing room.

“Go get yourselves checked out.” He ordered.

“But I didn’t get injured!” Rain protested.

“No buts, just go.” He said, grinning. “Bye. I have to go do some...stuff.” He looked weird there for a second, but before they could comment on it, he rushed away, leaving them to wonder about what he had said.

Half an hour later, Javiland came out with gauze wrapped around the tear, Astra with one wing wrapped because she had sprained it. Rain was waiting there for them, having gotten out much earlier with only a band-aid where a tree branch had scratched her. She looked annoyed, but the look changed to a smile when she saw them come out.

“So, all done then?” Rain asked.

“Yep.” Astra said. “For now at least. They said I was lucky not to have sprained it worse. I can’t fly for a week!”

“That will be hard.” Javi said, knowing of her tendencies to sneak away for flights almost daily.

“How’s your wing?” Rain asked him.

“It’s fine. They just put some stuff on it and said it would be fine in three days.” He said.

“So….what are we going to do now?” Astra asked. “We can’t fly anywhere, and all the stuff we can do here is boring.”

“I know! It’s Fairydragon’s birthday in four days. We can hold a surprise party!” Javiland said, grinning.

“Yeah, great idea!” Rain said. Astra nodded, agreeing. “We can go talk to Imagine for permission to get supplies! And we can invite everyone as a break from work!” Their plan was beginning to take shape.

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

I swear, I did post my new signature and a couple more posts! Phil why me? Why now? My new signature was so perfect....... *proceeds to cry in a corner* 

• Posted at:

[/Astra|Evergreen\] 

Joined 10/26/18

706 stars

Gone 3/2019 

No one died!

• Posted at:

~Ia Vamporizer~

Joined forums 10/15/18

953 Stars

He/him

When the